Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) (84678 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by realmindz: 6:15pm On May 25, 2022
the society that took away their joy and and made them taste agony, that’s the least they could do

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by VenumX: 6:15pm On May 25, 2022
Good gesture but the life of a child is worth more than all these.

The gory hell she passed through will remain fresh in their memories.

The pastor should help send the rest of their children abroad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by jimtemi1: 6:16pm On May 25, 2022
OPM doctor Jesus in actions...
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by LordOfTheGame: 6:16pm On May 25, 2022
Safyqueen:

Islamaphobia, please visit nearest healer.
. Your "religion" is an organisation of terrorists and murderers. No sane person should associate with you demons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Honestfrend: 6:17pm On May 25, 2022
Religion of piss will not like dis.. tongue

Deborah father self na wa for him.. U no get money but u get plenty children like this.

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by AngelicBeing: 6:17pm On May 25, 2022
wink
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by okunwaye(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2022
IrepChrist:
Think of what is happening around the world and meditate on these verses of the scriptures

Matthew 24:3-7

3] And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

[4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

[5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

[6] And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

[7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

[8] All these are the beginning of sorrows.

[9] Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

[10] And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
@ righteousness you don acquire new moniker
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Funflipper: 6:20pm On May 25, 2022
ebitng:
This is how tithe and offerings money should be spent on humanity and not buying of private jets and building expensive schools which most members can not afford.

Will the likes of oyedepo listen? Greedy things.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2022
Urheadmaster:
She died to give her family a better life cool
Mehn. this is so sad cry
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by peterbello(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2022
IMASTEX:
Good one. Still the parents will wish she was around to enjoy the moment, they may remember the promises she might have made to uplift the family after school. Sadly this upgrade might not have happened at least this soon if she were to be around. Las las the ways of God is beyond human comprehension.

God forbid. The OPM GO using the family's predicament to cash out. May God not let this be our portion. It's sad how most people are equating material things to the loss of a beloved one. This is tantamount to selling a child or using it for ritual to make money. I weep for our country.

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2022
continue to Rest in peace Deborah, even in grave you continue to be a sign of upliftment to your family while mnk got his parents killed through his nuisance

southern Nigeria have been clearing Northern mess since 1960

Christian being saving Muslim rascality since the end of prophet Mohammed (SAW)

I doubt if prophet Mohammed (SAW) will be happy with Northern muslin with their Barbaric acts, may Allah change the evil mind of Northern Muslims and give them sense to think like Muslim in Dubai so that Northerners can practise through religion of humanity Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Divine081: 6:23pm On May 25, 2022
Safyqueen:

Hmmm, who killed Fatima and her 4 children recently?

Crime in the north is religion, but crime in the south is not religion. Hypocrisy.

Would they have killed her if she is not a Muslim and a northerner?

No killing is justifiable, various killing having been going on in southeast, Fatima was not killed because she was a Muslim..she was just unlucky to be caught up in this wickedness going on in the east. Condemn evil and don't justify one over the other. Every one supporting Fatima and Deborah murder will never know peace

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by godofuck231: 6:24pm On May 25, 2022
Poor man pikin no de ever know when to say sorry , if she had apologized, those criminals wouldn't have leached her, saying sorry doesn't. Ean you are right or wrong at times it just allows you the comfort or chance of being left alone, it took me some time to realize wisdom dont come that quick
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Mehn. this is so sad cry

may we not have a destiny that will cut our life shot to uplift others

this scenario is spiritual and predestined, may God change all bad destinies and turn them to good for our favour Amen

2 Likes

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Flappy222: 6:25pm On May 25, 2022
this is it!
TheDemola:
Deborah paid the price
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by zoomman(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2022
Urheadmaster:
She died to give her family a better life cool

More like when Jesus died for us to live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by GloriousGbola: 6:26pm On May 25, 2022
Commendable but I hope this is not like all those other publicity stunts.

Where is our agege bread seller today?
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by OKEMKPI: 6:26pm On May 25, 2022
Christianity never claimed to be a religion of peace but they are,while some are busy claiming to be a region of piss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 6:29pm On May 25, 2022
ebitng:
This is how tithe and offerings money should be spent on humanity and not buying of private jets and building expensive schools which most members can not afford.
Jealousy...
Na must make them tell you how dem dey spend am... Yeye
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by janvier27(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2022
He's turned my mourning into dancing again, he's lifted my sorrows, I can't stay silent, I must sing for his joy has come

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2022
This is what I call "FORTITUDE" to bear the loss.

T O DARLING
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by sync(f): 6:32pm On May 25, 2022
So it was in this condition they birthed 7 children. Na wa o
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by alimohammedibn(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2022
cefezyA:
Nothing is good here and there is no grass to grace here just that life in Nigeria has a price just like someone who sold her baby for money God please don't give me such grace I reject it Amen

Alhamdulillahi����
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2022
Heavensent01:

may we not have a destiny that will cut our life shot to uplift others

this scenario is spiritual and predestined, may God change all bad destinies and turn them to good for our favour Amen
Amen.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Kunlevic1984(m): 6:34pm On May 25, 2022
That's the beauty of Christianity. Not by deriving joy and peace from flowing of blood. Jesus is Lord
Favaman:
God bless the Man of God

OAM4J
seun
Lalasticlala

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Nrates(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2022
Truly Grass to Grace.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Kunlevic1984(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2022
That's the beauty of Christianity. Not by deriving joy and peace from flowing of blood. Jesus is Lord!
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Aganju849: 6:37pm On May 25, 2022
Zulu2022:
Hhow is bloodsoak grace,u wan Liv de family there make Dem finish de remaining children or do u expect Dem to still continue to suffer ,after loosing there daughter in that gruesome murder,or is chibuzor that killed de gal to compaset Dem,dis is how religion suppose to be,been fr one another in term of need,as well to ur brethren...how many of such can stand de feet of that gal even to death,she stood her ground, making Dem to understand his own view,who can b that courageous,de ask de gal to even reversed wat she said ,she stood to her ground,as I do hear from news

Okay why you no go kill your own pikin, whether 'grace' go from there locate you
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Newton2024: 6:38pm On May 25, 2022
ebitng:

He gave them a 14 flat estate and abroad scholarship
Will Deborah's parey rent out the remaining 13 flats?
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Akpan107(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2022
Safyqueen:

Hmmm, who killed Fatima and her 4 children recently?

Crime in the north is religion, but crime in the south is not religion. Hypocrisy.

Would they have killed her if she is not a Muslim and a northerner?
Aunty, if there's any form of hypocrisy, you will be the one.

Can you provide any evidence that Fatima and her four children where killed because of religion?

More igbos have been killed in South East than any tribe, are they also killed because of religion?

Are you saying Deborah wasn't killed because of religion?

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:42pm On May 25, 2022
What a price to pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.