Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) (84711 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Michael004: 6:44pm On May 25, 2022
Devil punish mumuhamad and mumuhamadians.

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Zulu2022: 6:47pm On May 25, 2022
Aganju849:

Okay why you no go kill your own pikin, whether 'grace' go from there locate you
everything is program,wat will b will b,wat is predestined will surely com to pass
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Olam09(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2022
cry
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by bisoye11(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2022
Which mumu grass to grace is this.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by BJanta: 6:51pm On May 25, 2022
Urheadmaster:
She died to give her family a better life cool

... and win souls for CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by janvier27(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2022
Nothing can replace life. The hurt and bitterness is for life. Someone i know whose father was hacked down by Islamic warriors while trying to jump the fence in his house to escape the mob is today a psychiatric patient. Those who took Deborah's life and other murderers doing same thing all over are not human and can not stand for or represent anything meaningful.

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by CaptMarvel(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2022
No Blood
No Glory!

Makes me remember that slogan in Abbatior Mount Zion Movie! smiley

May her gentle soul rest in Glory!

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by abidem4real: 6:57pm On May 25, 2022
Favaman:
God bless the Man of God

OAM4J
seun
Lalasticlala

Humm! God and His mystery sha
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by toujurs: 6:59pm On May 25, 2022
Air-conditioning that haven't cooled them since they were given birth to them, will cool them now grin. Even a car the man couldn't afford, hw would drive it now. Praise be to God.

2 Likes

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by InsideLove(f): 7:00pm On May 25, 2022
O boy, money good o. My question: is the man and his family automatically members of OPM? Situation induced?
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by itiswell1(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2022
ebitng:
This is how tithe and offerings money should be spent on humanity and not buying of private jets and building expensive schools which most members can not afford.

You have a point. What about taxes?
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Electrochemistry(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2022
She lived to die for her parents' upliftment. Indeed there is nothing that God cannot do.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by iznaws(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2022
Sirqt5:
have dey arrested her killers ? this not a substitution for justice
That may or may not happen but at least people have come together to help the family. It is quite commendable.

2 Likes

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Teymanhenry(f): 7:02pm On May 25, 2022
This is a great act of humanity. It supersedes any other thing. #helptheneedy

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by irunoko(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
God bless Apostle Chibuzor.
May the killers of Deborah never know peace
they're already not knowing peace seeing how the lives of her family changed immediately while they can never have such life.

Let them be in their misery dey knack head for ground

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by irunoko(m): 7:05pm On May 25, 2022
toujurs:
Air-conditioning that haven't cooled them since they were given birth to them, will cool them now grin. Even a car the man couldn't afford, hw would drive it now. Praise be to God.
north and suffer head don master them.that place is a slaughter slab not fit for those who Understand the sanctity of human life
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by irunoko(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2022
bisoye11:
Which mumu grass to grace is this.
another pained head slammer tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by viyon02: 7:07pm On May 25, 2022
What a huge sacrifice from Deborah, her death brought success to the family. It can only happen in Nigeria, just like blood money.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by uthlaw: 7:07pm On May 25, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
May God bless the people who donated to her abundantly. I learnt that the pastor who donated is of Igbo ethnicity. That's how we're supposed to live together with love and peace.
May God continue to bless Nigeria.
one Nigeria cannot work with those animals!
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by We4all: 7:08pm On May 25, 2022
Nbotee:
Her death had already been destined to uplift her family

No death was destined. Stop saying what you don’t know.

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by DoveofPeace(m): 7:08pm On May 25, 2022
Favaman:
As posted by founder of OPM.

This is how God turned the family of Deborah's situation around.

From living in a hut in a small settlement to owing a flat In PH.

God bless apostle Chibuzor and his ministry

It shall not be well with u and ur bastard generation u son of LovePeddler, if u don't desist I promise u will die miserably soonest
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by We4all: 7:10pm On May 25, 2022
peterbello:

God forbid. The OPM GO using the family's predicament to cash out. May God not let this be our portion. It's sad how most people are equating material things to the loss of a beloved one. This is tantamount to selling a child or using it for ritual to make money. I weep for our country.

You’re the only sensible fellow here. It is appalling how people reason. I bet you, many here will choose to be wealthy than have a family member live.

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Mamijoh(f): 7:10pm On May 25, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
May God bless the people who donated to her abundantly. I learnt that the pastor who donated is of Igbo ethnicity. That's how we're supposed to live together with love and peace.
May God continue to bless Nigeria.
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by scally11: 7:11pm On May 25, 2022
Favaman:
New home
Right now, i am going to my community central mosque. I must abuse nonsense and bastard from ****hammed. Maybe i go see person give me flat too
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by uthlaw: 7:11pm On May 25, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
God bless igbos... you can't hate tribe God has blessed
Church donate to them,why language again!
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by leochi(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2022
May God bless this Pastor and his ministry. This kind of good gesture is what we need in this nation.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by abeldachung2(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2022
givers never lack

God bless apostle Chibuzor and his ministry
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by generalwo(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2022
This pastor... Even if e dey do jazz... I sure say God go bless am and allow am enter heaven.... Because other men of God are busy buying fine shoes and building schools that the children of their congregation can't afford to attend....
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 25, 2022
Wonderful I love this may God bless the pastor
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by OYEDIPE(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2022
God bless this pastor.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Psychokinetic: 7:23pm On May 25, 2022
ikpumbe:
When it comes to humanitarian and charity things. Everyone will be tagging obi cubana
Apostle chibuzo and co.

When it comes to Presidency, the same people willl shout never will an igbo man be on aso rock .

The so much love the people the try to hate
As in ehn, the matter sef tire me. Those Afonja headslamists will see this and swerve. You can only find them opening multiple hate threads against the Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Receive Your Supernatural Healing By Faith, In Jesus Name. Amen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.