Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) (84713 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Allisgud: 9:11pm On May 25, 2022
ikpumbe:

Maybe Deborah family might have followed people who are hating igbos and shouting Igbo can't rule Nigeria

Double standard
abi now the ideology will change
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Emdebby2: 9:12pm On May 25, 2022
Nothing hurts so much than the death of a loved one. God will give your family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by edosignature(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2022
God bless the pastor & his entire household.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by smile14: 9:21pm On May 25, 2022
So person must die for this country before help comes abi..happy for dem same time the way that innocent girl left this earth is hurting.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Lifewasgood: 9:28pm On May 25, 2022
Do you know to that the church building of this pastor that

Did this for Deborah's family
Sent dancing security boys to school abroad
Helped Mr Spellz to get back on his feet
Has numerous free schools for both members and non members
Free Maternity Hospital for the public at Aluu
Free housing project for repentant cultist and drug addicts

And numerous more to mention

The building of that church is just a big open air tent, made with aluminum zinc and not some fancy rubbish many are building in the name of God with donation and free labour from suffering members.

There's God o!

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2022
Shame unto muhammad even in grave and it shall never be well with all Muslims worldwide

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Nongovernmental: 9:31pm On May 25, 2022
After Over 100 Financial Sensitization Thread on Nairaland,

Is The Messiah of The World A SCAMMER ?

Well, Find Out Here:

Alas; The Messiah of The World is A Scam:

https://www.nairaland.com/7143086/long-last-called-messiah-world#7143086.8

58 Days Financial Challenge:

https://www.nairaland.com/7058371/58-days-countdown-earn-next

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by drmuchin: 9:33pm On May 25, 2022
ALL NORTHERN CHRISTIANS SHOULD RELOCATE TO SOUTHERN NIGERIA
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by sammysmiles(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2022
ikpumbe:

Maybe Deborah family might have followed people who are hating igbos and shouting Igbo can't rule Nigeria

Double standard
Stop commenting senselessly
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by writeprof(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2022
Thank God for His Church.
In all things, give thanks to God. May we all receive that grace anew.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Khaysee: 10:13pm On May 25, 2022
Evil soul want to destroy but deborah serve a true God
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by bablon20(m): 10:18pm On May 25, 2022
Those who supported Deborah lynching won't be happy about this o.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Polynek(m): 10:18pm On May 25, 2022
Nice one
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by uthlaw: 10:36pm On May 25, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
yoruba pastors why didn't they do the same
church members donated the money!
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Tradegood: 10:47pm On May 25, 2022
TheDemola:
Deborah paid the price

IkeIgboNile:
Why must you die to enjoy in Nigeria. Wonderful development.

Urheadmaster:
She died to give her family a better life cool

tegrianonigltd:

She paid a sacred price, life no really get manual, na mixed feelings e go be for them, but the idea of losing a grown up child will still hurt no matter, the mama go dey cry steadily

Heavensent01:

may we not have a destiny that will cut our life shot to uplift others

this scenario is spiritual and predestined, may God change all bad destinies and turn them to good for our favour Amen

Flappy222:
this is it!

zoomman:

More like when Jesus died for us to live.

Aganju849:

Okay why you no go kill your own pikin, whether 'grace' go from there locate you

YoungBlackRico:
What a price to pay

CaptMarvel:
No Blood
No Glory!

Makes me remember that slogan in Abbatior Mount Zion Movie! smiley

May her gentle soul rest in Glory!

Electrochemistry:
She lived to die for her parents' upliftment. Indeed there is nothing that God cannot do.

viyon02:
What a huge sacrifice from Deborah, her death brought success to the family. It can only happen in Nigeria, just like blood money.

Nbotee:
Her death had already been destined to uplift her family

scally11:

Right now, i am going to my community central mosque. I must abuse nonsense and bastard from ****hammed. Maybe i go see person give me flat too

Johel:

Probably.

Harmattan123:

May you die to lift your family up in Jesus name

Neoteny7:
Good.

Coach your other kids to be blasphemous, and next stop: mega mansion.

bonnyhope:

Synonymous to Jesus s death

smile14:
So person must die for this country before help comes abi..happy for dem same time the way that innocent girl left this earth is hurting.

She did not PAY the price to give her family a better life because she didn't envisage the death and the aftermath in the first place.

She did not offer to die to alleviate her family from poverty.
She did not want to die but live and graduate from school, get a job, help her siblings and have her own kids etc
She did not even know she was going to die speak less of "paying" for her family.

GOD simply turned a bad situation around to good.

IT IS GOD WHO DID IT.
HE choose to wipe their tears this way.
Not Deborah!
GOD can also decide not to do it this way.

Is Deborah the only person that has been killed in Nigeria for religious reasons?

Please let's learn to give honour to WHOM it is due and this time, that honour is due to GOD.
Thank YOU GOD for turning Deborah's family's mourning into dancing. Thank YOU GOD for making it work out altogether for their good in JESUS name, amen.

JESUS CHRIST alone, forever, has paid the supreme sacrifice for our Blessings , Salvation and Eternal Life with HIS own blood. And that sacrifice has been judged by GOD to be enough.
No other sacrifice is needed.

What we need now after this is justice for Deborah.
Her death was gruesome, the killers need to face justice. You can lend your voice and posts to that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by YkWealthy07: 10:48pm On May 25, 2022
I don't understand sha, should I say her blood was a sacrifice for her immediate family to live a better life on earth, NO ! Coz I blivd Christ has done dat and His blood can't be a waste .
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Nickymezor(f): 10:52pm On May 25, 2022
God is good
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Favaman(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2022
DoveofPeace:

It shall not be well with u and ur bastard generation u son of LovePeddler, if u don't desist I promise u will die miserably soonest

If you get mind, come meet me one on one for Benin...

I go drop location for you!!!

I swear to God who made me if I no send your lifeless body back to your village, call me bastard..

Everybody no be Deborah.. No body has the monopoly of violence..
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Tradegood: 11:09pm On May 25, 2022
generalwo:
This pastor... Even if e dey do jazz... I sure say God go bless am and allow am enter heaven.... Because other men of God are busy buying fine shoes and building schools that the children of their congregation can't afford to attend....

The only criteria for entering Heaven is to be washed clean by The Blood of JESUS. Na the ONLY asoebi be that.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by MrSquint: 11:16pm On May 25, 2022
Thank You Man of God. Rest in God's Bosom Deborah....

We are waiting to hear from the security operatives on this subject though
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by kingsceedon(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2022
Deborah, we must surely avenge your death here in South East against those dirty smelly fulanis, but I pity those Yoruba Muslim miscreants terrorists, them no belong anywhere, the south no need them, and the dirty fulanis terrorists no accept them
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Tradegood: 11:30pm On May 25, 2022
Favaman:

If you get mind, come meet me one on one for Benin...

I go drop location for you!!!

I swear to God who made me if I no send your lifeless body back to your village, call me bastard..

Everybody no be Deborah.. No body has the monopoly of violence..

Relax.
You have got the enemy confused in their coven by sharing this thread that has resulted to praise to GOD.
What they meant for evil, GOD has turned into praise to HIS name.

Relax.
That guy cannot get you spiritually that is why GOD has caused him to show himself to you physically.

Na praise to GOD you for type give that guy.

Laugh bro.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Tradegood: 11:31pm On May 25, 2022
kingsceedon:
Deborah, we must surely avenge your death here in South East against those dirty smelly fulanis, but I pity those Yoruba Muslim miscreants terrorists, them no belong anywhere, the south no need them, and the dirty fulanis terrorists no accept them

You are definitely Fulani.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Benrosaria(m): 11:40pm On May 25, 2022
Bloggers trying to blog. Now I know Nigeria has no news
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by princeyrichmore: 12:29am On May 26, 2022
In all, they've lost Deborah
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:15am On May 26, 2022
Tradegood:

You just shoot yourself, she paid a sacred price, in simple English of all you have written. That’s why your Bible says God work in mystery ways. It’s hard to let go of the fact a grown up died, very very hard but sometimes life is real funny. Very funny.

She did not PAY the price to give her family a better life because she didn't envisage the death and the aftermath in the first place.

She did not offer to die to alleviate her family from poverty.
She did not want to die but live and graduate from school, get a job, help her siblings and have her own kids etc
She did not even know she was going to die speak less of "paying" for her family.

GOD simply turned a bad situation around to good.

IT IS GOD WHO DID IT.
HE choose to wipe their tears this way.
Not Deborah!
GOD can also decide not to do it this way.

Is Deborah the only person that has been killed in Nigeria for religious reasons?

Please let's learn to give honour to WHOM it is due and this time, that honour is due to GOD.
Thank YOU GOD for turning Deborah's family's mourning into dancing. Thank YOU GOD for making it work out altogether for their good in JESUS name, amen.

JESUS CHRIST alone, forever, has paid the supreme sacrifice for our Blessings , Salvation and Eternal Life with HIS own blood. And that sacrifice has been judged by GOD to be enough.
No other sacrifice is needed.

What we need now after this is justice for Deborah.
Her death was gruesome, the killers need to face justice. You can lend your voice and posts to that.

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Bbbw: 1:44am On May 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Xiaohei(m): 1:51am On May 26, 2022
Nbotee:
Her death had already been destined to uplift her family

She be Jesus! I totally disagree with your assertion. Deborah was gruesomely murdered and burnt by Islamic extremists - her course mates. Are you alluding it was God’s will for her to be murdered so that her family could have a better life? Nna men!
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Xiaohei(m): 1:53am On May 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
She died to give her family a better life cool

So Deborah had to be murdered and burnt beyond recognition by Islamic fundamentalists with twisted interpretations of Islam for her family to be lifted out of poverty? Is that how God works?
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by treatise: 2:18am On May 26, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Why must you die to enjoy in Nigeria. Wonderful development.
Have you ever died to enjoy anything or you'd have preferred they remain in that squalor?
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by bepositive11: 3:45am On May 26, 2022
Confirm4real:
Only in Nigeria will tragic incident elevate an individual or a family...

Seriously. I have very mixed feelings about this

What message are we giving? That it's a good thing to lose your child in such a barbaric manner to religious violence? That it's a blessing that will elevate your life?

Why can't they transform these people's lives without them having to lose a loved one in such a barbaric manner??

It's hypocritical.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Receive Your Supernatural Healing By Faith, In Jesus Name. Amen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.