Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) (84717 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by bepositive11: 2:29am On May 27, 2022
You're not serious. You clearly lack empathy

Put yourself in Deborah's position. How would you feel if you were killed in that way? Stop saying that her dying that way was a good thing for her family. No one deserves to be killed in such a brutal manner

People should've uplifted her family from poverty while she was still alive

LordOfTheGame:

I can understand that your level of understanding and comprehension is very low hence; this comment of yours. In this context, if something like her death didn't occur, her family might have still been suffering in poverty pending when she will reach her destined top to uplift them but her death brought the upliftment very faster. Many have died in same gruesome manner and nobody remembered them and their families but hers did it for family. Not justifying her death but is there a particular time and style a person should die? Absolutely no. Anybody can die in any circumstances and at anytime.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Tundex911: 6:46am On May 27, 2022
I pray make sad news no turn our life around

Peace ✌️
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Tradegood: 8:34pm On May 27, 2022
TheDemola:
Thank you for opening my eyes.

I am sorry Lord.
All the glory and adoration to You alone, Lord.
Thank you very much Sir.
GOD bless you immensely. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.