Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) (84720 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Sagtop: 3:46am On May 26, 2022
Sunnycliff:
I have nevee seen Islam show this type of love

We do very well, we just dont use camera or invite media while doing it sir cool
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by bepositive11: 3:47am On May 26, 2022
What message are we giving? That it's a good thing to lose your child in such a barbaric manner to religious violence? That it's a blessing that will elevate your life?

Why can't they transform these people's lives without them having to lose a loved one in such a barbaric manner??

It's hypocritical.

Why does all this have to come at the cost of her losing her life in such heartless way?? Doesn't she deserve to live her own life fully

The way you're justifying all this makes absolutely no sense

LordOfTheGame:

No, it was the other way round. Her life was destined to be a blessing to her family and a lesson to the society. She was courageous enough to speak out against a dangerous mentality and mindset called islamic religion even though they visited her with their usual barbaric and violence she was against but at the end, she's brought 'deliverance' to her family. May her beautiful and brave soul continue to rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by bepositive11: 3:49am On May 26, 2022
I'm telling you!!! It's so ridiculous.

ictplotter:
Rubbish and hypocrisy. So somebody needs to course religious crisis and die. Before church can help the family?
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Chochovini: 5:58am On May 26, 2022
jrusky:

Bro that is how we should live as Nigeria in harmony but some dare devil bent on to destroy anything Nigeria by all means, politically, religious, regional, ethnically.

Much respect for the Pastor and for you Deborah killers you were born poor bred poor, live poor and you will die poor.
. U encapsulated everything. God bless U 4 me. Yes, they will all die poor.

I take a stroll...
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Tayorshd2(m): 6:34am On May 26, 2022
Favaman:
New home

I love your status bro grin your signature indeed ...he is not just a thief but a corrupt individual that is misleading the world angry angry grin grin
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Clinghton: 6:38am On May 26, 2022
From grass to grace at the cost of losing a family member, I reject such blessing.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by friendlyadvice: 7:08am On May 26, 2022
Favaman:
As posted by founder of OPM.

This is how God turned the family of Deborah's situation around.

From living in a hut in a small settlement to owing a flat In PH.

God bless apostle Chibuzor and his ministry
cheesy where the house of e killers?
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by LordOfTheGame: 7:50am On May 26, 2022
bepositive11:
What message are we giving? That it's a good thing to lose your child in such a barbaric manner to religious violence? That it's a blessing that will elevate your life?

Why can't they transform these people's lives without them having to lose a loved one in such a barbaric manner??

It's hypocritical.

Why does all this have to come at the cost of her losing her life in such heartless way?? Doesn't she deserve to live her own life fully

The way you're justifying all this makes absolutely no sense

I can understand that your level of understanding and comprehension is very low hence; this comment of yours. In this context, if something like her death didn't occur, her family might have still been suffering in poverty pending when she will reach her destined top to uplift them but her death brought the upliftment very faster. Many have died in same gruesome manner and nobody remembered them and their families but hers did it for family. Not justifying her death but is there a particular time and style a person should die? Absolutely no. Anybody can die in any circumstances and at anytime.

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by TheDemola: 9:10am On May 26, 2022
Thank you for opening my eyes.

I am sorry Lord.
All the glory and adoration to You alone, Lord.
Tradegood:

She did not PAY the price to give her family a better life because she didn't envisage the death and the aftermath in the first place.

She did not offer to die to alleviate her family from poverty.
She did not want to die but live and graduate from school, get a job, help her siblings and have her own kids etc
She did not even know she was going to die speak less of "paying" for her family.

GOD simply turned a bad situation around to good.

IT IS GOD WHO DID IT.
HE choose to wipe their tears this way.
Not Deborah!
GOD can also decide not to do it this way.

Is Deborah the only person that has been killed in Nigeria for religious reasons?

Please let's learn to give honour to WHOM it is due and this time, that honour is due to GOD.
Thank YOU GOD for turning Deborah's family's mourning into dancing. Thank YOU GOD for making it work out altogether for their good in JESUS name, amen.

JESUS CHRIST alone, forever, has paid the supreme sacrifice for our Blessings , Salvation and Eternal Life with HIS own blood. And that sacrifice has been judged by GOD to be enough.
No other sacrifice is needed.

What we need now after this is justice for Deborah.
Her death was gruesome, the killers need to face justice. You can lend your voice and posts to that.

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by TheDemola: 9:12am On May 26, 2022
Thank you for opening my eyes.

I am sorry Lord.
All the glory and adoration to You alone, Lord.

Tradegood:

She did not PAY the price to give her family a better life because she didn't envisage the death and the aftermath in the first place.

She did not offer to die to alleviate her family from poverty.
She did not want to die but live and graduate from school, get a job, help her siblings and have her own kids etc
She did not even know she was going to die speak less of "paying" for her family.

GOD simply turned a bad situation around to good.

IT IS GOD WHO DID IT.
HE choose to wipe their tears this way.
Not Deborah!
GOD can also decide not to do it this way.

Is Deborah the only person that has been killed in Nigeria for religious reasons?

Please let's learn to give honour to WHOM it is due and this time, that honour is due to GOD.
Thank YOU GOD for turning Deborah's family's mourning into dancing. Thank YOU GOD for making it work out altogether for their good in JESUS name, amen.

JESUS CHRIST alone, forever, has paid the supreme sacrifice for our Blessings , Salvation and Eternal Life with HIS own blood. And that sacrifice has been judged by GOD to be enough.
No other sacrifice is needed.

What we need now after this is justice for Deborah.
Her death was gruesome, the killers need to face justice. You can lend your voice and posts to that.

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by cassidyjosh(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2022
Favaman:

Now MoreHarmMad sorry I mean MoHarmMad, was trying to say MohamMad people will be Mad now can't seem to say his name without having More Harm and Madness. angry
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by ikpumbe(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2022
sammysmiles:
Stop commenting senselessly

So it's senseless.

If we do things right without hate we want be here today
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by judedwriter(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2022
Favaman:

Apostle chibuzor is blessed.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by joepepsy(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2022
You don add tribal sentiment,make una get sense.
Stormtrooper11:
May God bless the people who donated to her abundantly. I learnt that the pastor who donated is of Igbo ethnicity. That's how we're supposed to live together with love and peace.
May God continue to bless Nigeria.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2022
joepepsy:
You don add tribal sentiment,make una get sense.

How did I add tribal sentiment?! Nigeria is in trying times, when the major ethnicities are filled with hate. I'm only appreciative of the love which the pastor showed regardless of the difference between the two ethnicities involved.

1 Like

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by DoveofPeace(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2022
Favaman:

If you get mind, come meet me one on one for Benin...

I go drop location for you!!!

I swear to God who made me if I no send your lifeless body back to your village, call me bastard..

Everybody no be Deborah.. No body has the monopoly of violence..

Good, if u're not a bastard drop ur add for me, exactly place I can get u
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by emmyileri(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2022
NIV:“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
NIV:“So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
NIV:But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
NIV:so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Mathew 6:1-4
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Litmus: 10:51am On May 26, 2022
Deborah's Family Supported by the people (From Grass To Grace(pictures))

Nigerians are the best.

Hope the husband of the pregnant woman and children killed receives therapy and all the financial support possible.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by emmyileri(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2022
generalwo:
This pastor... Even if e dey do jazz... I sure say God go bless am and allow am enter heaven.... Because other men of God are busy buying fine shoes and building schools that the children of their congregation can't afford to attend....
Moral uprightness, giving etc can never ever take anybody to Heaven but only whose name is written in the book of life, those who have wash their hearts with the precious blood of Jesus and who have confess him and following him daily will make heaven
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Favaman(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2022
DoveofPeace:

Good, if u're not a bastard drop ur add for me, exactly place I can get u

Make I see your liver, come siluko road, Mende filling station after ogida market(Benin city)!!
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by Uchedizzy(f): 11:59am On May 26, 2022
Rest in peace Deborah, and God bless the pastor, but even with all this kind gesture the parents can never forget her painful death
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by GlobalWay: 12:04pm On May 26, 2022
cefezyA:
Nothing is good here and there is no grass to grace here just that life in Nigeria has a price just like someone who sold her baby for money God please don't give me such grace I reject it Amen
Amen! And me too.

2 Likes

Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by sylve11: 12:09pm On May 26, 2022
Nbotee:
Her death had already been destined to uplift her family

Hmmm cool
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by ChokosTi(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2022
Where is the Deborah in question?
Naija just use una catch cruise... ���
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by generalwo(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2022
emmyileri:

Moral uprightness, giving etc can never ever take anybody to Heaven but only whose name is written in the book of life, those who have wash their hearts with the precious blood of Jesus and who have confess him and following him daily will make heaven
.... So if you don't help the poor and needy, how will you get your name written in the book of life
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by emmyileri(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2022
generalwo:
.... So if you don't help the poor and needy, how will you get your name written in the book of life
Helping the poor and the needy comes aftermath of salvation and can never be the basis of being saved or having your name written in the book of life.
Act 16

NIV:He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”

NIV:They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”

Ephesians 2:8-10

NIV:For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—
NIV:not by works(working in church, giving caring, morally good) , so that no one can boast.
NIV:For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Romans 10 :9-10

NIV:If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
NIV:For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by generalwo(m): 5:00pm On May 26, 2022
emmyileri:

Helping the poor and the needy comes aftermath of salvation and can never be the basis of being saved or having your name written in the book of life.
Act 16

NIV:He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”

NIV:They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”

Ephesians 2:8-10

NIV:For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—
NIV:not by works(working in church, giving caring, morally good) , so that no one can boast.
NIV:For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Romans 10 :9-10

NIV:If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
NIV:For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
..... Question, a man with a clean heart that helps people, don't do evil but doesn't go to church and a pastor who claims to be born again but his church members are not getting anything from him in terms of financial or material assistance..... Between these too, who will heaven accept on the last day??
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by emmyileri(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2022
generalwo:
..... Question, a man with a clean heart that helps people, don't do evil but doesn't go to church and a pastor who claims to be born again but his church members are not getting anything from him in terms of financial or material assistance..... Between these too, who will heaven accept on the last day??
NIV:At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion in what was known as the Italian Regiment.
NIV:He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; he gave generously to those in need and prayed to God regularly.
NIV:One day at about three in the afternoon he had a vision. He distinctly saw an angel of God, who came to him and said, “Cornelius!”
NIV:Cornelius stared at him in fear. “What is it, Lord?” he asked. The angel answered, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God.
NIV:Now send men to Joppa to bring back a man named Simon who is called Peter. Act 10:1-5

If you read the story further ,you will understand that the basis for making heaven is to accept Jesus christ into one's life not by given to the poor or by having a high moral life. Cornelius wouldn't have made heaven if he didn't accept christ into his life. If the clean heart and no evil doing is outside of Christ he cannot make heaven. And believe me no true Christian will also run away from church. Pastor is just a title, anyone who is not living by scriptural standard can not make heaven
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by generalwo(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2022
emmyileri:

NIV:At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion in what was known as the Italian Regiment.
NIV:He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; he gave generously to those in need and prayed to God regularly.
NIV:One day at about three in the afternoon he had a vision. He distinctly saw an angel of God, who came to him and said, “Cornelius!”
NIV:Cornelius stared at him in fear. “What is it, Lord?” he asked. The angel answered, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God.
NIV:Now send men to Joppa to bring back a man named Simon who is called Peter. Act 10:1-5

If you read the story further ,you will understand that the basis for making heaven is to accept Jesus christ into one's life not by given to the poor or by having a high moral life. Cornelius wouldn't have made heaven if he didn't accept christ into his life. If the clean heart and no evil doing is outside of Christ he cannot make heaven. And believe me no true Christian will also run away from church. Pastor is just a title, anyone who is not living by scriptural standard can not make heaven
.... Question... A man who has given his life to Jesus but doesn't help the poor and needy, will he make heaven Yes or no
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Why must you die to enjoy in Nigeria. Wonderful development.

What's this one saying?
Re: Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) by emmyileri(m): 8:42pm On May 26, 2022
generalwo:
.... Question... A man who has given his life to Jesus but doesn't help the poor and needy, will he make heaven Yes or no
A genuine conversion into Christ will produce goodworks. However, some good works are hidden from the public view. God is not a man, he determines which is acceptable and pleasing. Mind you, you can give without loving but you can't love without giving, that's the rule. Throughout the ministry life of Jesus he taught us to give to the poor and needy. Anyone who is in the capacity to give but does not will have to check the genuineness of his faith in Christ. Every genuine child of God will give(John 3:16)to the poor, less privileged etc. However, you should also understand that whatever we do, we will give account. Some Christians may be selfish enough not to give, they can still make heaven but won't have any reward before God in heaven. Mind you, don't be too concerned about others, what about yourself, are you also given within your capacity, are you also helping others.
Kindly, read the Bible verses below.

Ephesians 2:10

Mathew 6:3

NIV:But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

Luke 21:1-4

NIV:As Jesus looked up, he saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury.
NIV:He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins.
NIV:“Truly I tell you,” he said, “this poor widow has put in more than all the others.
NIV:All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on.”

1 Corinthians 3 : 12-15

NIV:If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw,
NIV:their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work.
NIV:If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward.
NIV:If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.