Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) (11706 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Joeyfizzo: 5:41am On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
Hi!

My name is boredberry... I'm 19... And I need a boyfriend... He must reside in Abuja or be willing to travel to Abuja if he resides in other state... I don't discriminate but I would prefer a southerner, esp from these south-south states (Delta, Edo, Port Harcourt) or a south westerner excluding those from Ogun and Osun...

He must be tall... I'm 5.5 so he must be above 5.7...

I prefer dark men... Who doesn't love chocolate? But if he's fair and attractive I might consider...

He could be a Christian or a muslim... But I don't want someone who's too religious... I'm not really a believer but I'm very tolerant... I hate fanatics...

I need a man who's a lover of science! And mythology, astrology, history and so on...

A pan-African...

An avid reader...

He must be creative... Someone who sees things from many perspectives... Thinks outside the box...

He must be funny! And polite enough to laugh at my lame jokes...

Be considerate and kind... I need someone with a heart... Emphatic and with a vision to change the world in his own little way...

I need a man who is a lover of life! Drinks, smokes, enjoys going out and meeting new people...

Someone who takes risks... Loves adventures... Anything but common...

He must enjoy travelling... Excited by foreign cultures, esp those that are African...

Be a foodie...

I love public display of affection! So he should love holding me and being held... Kissed... Etc...

Be a dog person... Love the idea of having pets... I grew up with dogs and cats even chickens! So I love animals!

Someone who's childish and fun to be with... Silly and cute... I love men who are boyish...

He shouldn't be an alpha... He should love himself and all that... But I like men who are sensitive... So he shouldn't think feeling sad or even crying is a sign of weakness...

I'll continue... smiley
DM me if interested...I have just the right person for you. You will be so impressed
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by gift2xl: 8:16am On May 26, 2022
Try
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by InHeaven(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2022
She's catching cruise actually.

You're looking great I must say anyway
Amara11:
Aaah, all dis trait on one person, u need to be realistic op.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:31am On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
Hi!

My name is boredberry... I'm 19... And I need a boyfriend... He must reside in Abuja or be willing to travel to Abuja if he resides in other state... I don't discriminate but I would prefer a southerner, esp from these south-south states (Delta, Edo, Port Harcourt) or a south westerner excluding those from Ogun and Osun...

I prefer dark men... Who doesn't love chocolate? But if he's fair and attractive I might consider...

He could be a Christian or a muslim... But I don't want someone who's too religious... I'm not really a believer but I'm very tolerant... I hate fanatics...

I need a man who's a lover of science! And mythology, astrology, history and so on...

A pan-African...

An avid reader...

He must be creative... Someone who sees things from many perspectives... Thinks outside the box...

Be considerate and kind... I need someone with a heart... Emphatic and with a vision to change the world in his own little way...

I need a man who is a lover of life! Drinks, smokes, enjoys going out and meeting new people...

He must enjoy travelling... Excited by foreign cultures, esp those that are African...

Be a foodie...

I love public display of affection! So he should love holding me and being held... Kissed... Etc...

Be a dog person... Love the idea of having pets... I grew up with dogs and cats even chickens! So I love animals!

Someone who's childish and fun to be with... Silly and cute... I love men who are boyish...

He shouldn't be an alpha... He should love himself and all that... But I like men who are sensitive... So he shouldn't think feeling sad or even crying is a sign of weakness...

I'll continue... smiley

I sent u a DM.

mkpurumma090:

All these qualities for one MAN??

Be calming down Nne smiley smiley

She didn’t list anything that’s outrageous there. These are basic stuff
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Froshloaded: 8:59am On May 26, 2022
Silentgroper:
Evening bro.. bro u have her wechat.. I should be asking u 4 update..

btw, ur babe here dey find bf.. How e go be na..

I don't have her wechat oo

I miss that babe so much, her guy sef don deactivate..
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by JONSYN7154: 9:15am On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
Hi!

A pan-African...

An avid reader...

Be a foodie...

I'll continue... smiley
Am available. So write application letter.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by SarutobiEky(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

Because that's how I interact with the inner and outer space.
stupendous amount of bullcrap this is.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Nobody: 11:02am On May 26, 2022
SarutobiEky:
You have colon cancer? undecided
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by SarutobiEky(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
You have colon cancer? undecided
what do you care?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Nobody: 11:05am On May 26, 2022
SarutobiEky:
what do you care?
Why wouldn't I? You were my first friend here with this account... And I've known you with the others... smiley

Besides... I've lost someone to cancer... So you need help or you wanna go too?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by franklingud(m): 11:11am On May 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Attention seeker
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by SarutobiEky(m): 11:16am On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
Why wouldn't I? You were my first friend here with this account... And I've known you with the others... smiley

Besides... I've lost someone to cancer... So you need help or you wanna go too?
Like what kinda help do you wanna render? Or you just wanna poke fun?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Nobody: 11:21am On May 26, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Like what kinda help do you wanna render? Or you just wanna poke fun?
I could help you search... And it's annoying you think I'm taunting you... Why would I? undecided

We can argue here 247... Doesn't mean you're not my friend... And I do care... I swear...

I pray it's not cancer... I'll try to find where you can take the test and if you need help with the bills, we can figure it out together...

Like I said... I lost someone to cancer... Besides, I'm gonna be a medical doc in a few years...

Everything's gonna be alright... I promise
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by SarutobiEky(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
I could help you search... And it's annoying you think I'm taunting you... Why would I? undecided

We can argue here 247... Doesn't mean you're not my friend... And I do care... I swear...

I pray it's not cancer... I'll try to find where you can take the test and if you need help with the bills, we can figure it out together...

Like I said... I lost someone to cancer... Besides, I'm gonna be a medical doc in a few years...

Everything's gonna be alright... I promise
all right. Thanks. I reside in lagos though
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Albertone(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

Because that's how I interact with the inner and outer space.

This one don start to dey yarn rubbish.

You interact with inner and outer space but you never commot Nigeria before undecided
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Albertone(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
Hi!

A pan-African...

An avid reader...

Be a foodie...

I'll continue... smiley

The moment I saw "childish","not be an alpha",I already know you're looking for who to control and dominate.

Now,how are we not going to see your picture?Or you think we don't have our own taste and standards too??
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 12:01pm On May 26, 2022
Albertone:

This one don start to dey yarn rubbish.

You interact with inner and outer space but you never commot Nigeria before undecided

ugly and dumb ass.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 12:04pm On May 26, 2022
SarutobiEky:

Why not tell those Men Brahe, Galileo, Kepler and Gassendi

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by IkeIgboNile(m): 12:07pm On May 26, 2022
Lol..... my question is what qualities do you have to attract such a man? Attraction goes both ways so you too should have the right qualities to make such a man stay with you. I love how you mentioned the qualities you need in a man.

I thought you were adventurous but i saw you limited your search to some states. Goodluck in your search dear.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by pointblank247(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2022
For Una mind , na Nigerian 19 years old girl type that thing abi ?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by l69l: 1:26pm On May 26, 2022
tongue well am not interested
embarassed
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Jii95: 1:56pm On May 26, 2022
Can I meet you?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by dnawah(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
Hi!

A pan-African...

An avid reader...

Be a foodie...

I'll continue... smiley
na me u dey find but I no get money
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 3:03pm On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
Yes! The signs I should be with! Esp. Aries...

I tried my luck with a Gemini... Two infact! One was cool like ice... The other carried fire on his head... cry

So weird...
I don't have anything to do with @bolded either rising, sun or moon sign. Their nasty attitudes are nothing good to talk about.

They all suffer from bipolar disorder and it's true. Because I have crossed paths with them on NL too and they possessed that character, mostly trollers e. g seeeomii Albertone

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 3:10pm On May 26, 2022
Thonia69:
Interesting... Aren't there other ways you can do that?

my scale and Archer curiosities energies are still searching. Next would be tarot cardsgrin

But I love this method it's so fun.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

my scale and Archer curiosities energies are still searching. Next would be tarot cardsgrin

But I love this method it's so fun.
Tarot cards! Wow! Well goodluck with that...
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 3:27pm On May 26, 2022
Thonia69:
Tarot cards! Wow! Well goodluck with that...

wink

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by 6pack: 3:34pm On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
I've2.0... Hopefully this one would return the feelings...
[s]I need a man who is a lover of life! Drinks, smokes, enjoys going out and meeting new people...

Be a foodie...[/s] na you go sponsor this part
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by 6pack: 3:36pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:
Look no further.
Just go after Aries, Sagittarius,Leo or Aquarius.
I am aquarius and I am not into that . Those zodiac readings are all bullshit. Just assumptions
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Choilila: 3:43pm On May 26, 2022
6pack:
I am aquarius and I am not into that . Those zodiac readings are all bullshit. Just assumptions

bullshit to you and others but not to me.
okay let's engage in test.

check your palm[ one is enough ].

is your palm rectangular or square in shape ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by Silentgroper(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2022
Froshloaded:

I don't have her wechat oo

I miss that babe so much, her guy sef don deactivate..
She fit dey, mke pesin no knw. U can be on d lookout..
Re: I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) by 6pack: 3:50pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

bullshit to you and others but not to me.
okay let's engage in test.

check your palm[ one is enough ].

is your palm rectangular or square in shape ?
rectangular and must say , most palms are rectangular

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! / I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) / I Am Too Hot & Sexy : Slay Queen Puts Her Massive Chest On Display (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.