Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP (46045 Views)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Aftermath Of Resignation: Jostle Begins For Vacant Ministerial Positions / Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Simeonjoe1: 5:59pm On May 25, 2022
BabaIbo:
It is getting interesting...

I suggest he join SDP or NNPP, I swear he go win if he joins NNPP, at least he has 60 to 70 percent chances.

Kwankwaso ran from pdp to form his nnpp. You think say him leave am for anybody?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Lordave: 6:00pm On May 25, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Damn I’m so surprised.
I'm waiting to hear from him though.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by PermSec01(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Damn I’m so surprised. I guess he already knew PDP won’t give him the ticket.
wen we told dem that elections ain't won by amount of Likes and Retweet on Twitter and NL dem no gree....

PO must contest...... He must be on d ballot for the primary....we no want dis easy defeat grin

#ONEMILLIONMANMARCH in d mud grin cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by hotplate: 6:01pm On May 25, 2022
the only Candidate that has an insight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2022
Lordave:
I'm waiting to hear from him though.

I guess he knew he won’t get the ticket with PDP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Dikebuka: 6:04pm On May 25, 2022
I love Peter Obi's decision. What is the essence of still playing a game that have been fixed. What is the essence of staying at PDP.

My prayer is for all the APC and PDP to get Northern candidate.

That is when the real game starts.
Everybody will know who to point at for their woes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by NyamiriSlayer(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Tinubu online miscreants working so hard With fake to bring Peter obi down but no shaking. Peter obi no even send una.

your salty tears dey sweet my body wella, more of it okoro

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Lordave: 6:09pm On May 25, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I guess he knew he won’t get the ticket with PDP.
Nothing spoiled buddy but he's made a big mistake. Nevertheless, lets wait to hear from him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2022
Joke of a people.

Their well packaged fraud is gone for good.

COWARD dies before death!
grin grin
Coward a million times

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by baike: 6:15pm On May 25, 2022
E can not be true grin

Is Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Golan007: 6:15pm On May 25, 2022
Online presido.

Contesting under Ekuke party.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by tempest01(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2022
PDP should be ready for a woeful performance in 2023..

So bad that they will lose some seats in the House of reps and Senate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by abobote: 6:15pm On May 25, 2022
This will kill both Peter Obi and PDP chance of winning the presidential election in 2023.
Anybody that gets APC ticket, wins the presidency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Rawtruth1: 6:15pm On May 25, 2022
Let Wike and Ifeanyi take their PDP,, igs

Corrupt party

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Golan007: 6:16pm On May 25, 2022
Go and take care of your shop.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by gaskiyamagana: 6:16pm On May 25, 2022
Come see yourselves Peter Obi NL warriors against Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by madapcmod: 6:16pm On May 25, 2022
Great and wise decision. Let him join the third force party. We just need him on the ballot simple.

Byebye to PDP and APC party of the highest bidder.

Nigeria must move away from transactional politics

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Nigerialabalaba: 6:17pm On May 25, 2022
raumdeuter:
Is this real or fake

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/breaking-peter-obi-dumps-pdp-withdraws-from-presidential-race/

Over to Twitter Democratic Peoples Party
Dia BoT dey on d matter. Will soon issue press release grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by GloriousGbola: 6:17pm On May 25, 2022
The irony is that the man had the opportunity to understudy Tinubu, who created a template for regional politics.

Rather than focus on slowly growing APGA organically, he sold out in 2015 like every other party collecting 'mobilization' from pdp

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by moshino(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2022
duro4chang:
I don bilif it. But then it is expected. He is a baby in politics

Your perceived "adults" in politics are the reasons your country is a shithole.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Alawode01(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2022
What he saw, you don't see it,he has his life to live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by toujurs: 6:18pm On May 25, 2022
This is the best he could do. Pdp is not a party that wants Nigeria to work. It's the best decision he made now. Pdp is a party of share the money, give me quota, operation what is my share, all this analysis peter obi is giving which are sincere is not what these Northerners wants to hear. Most of this Northerners are educated illiterates and very selfish. It's better for him he resigns.

Even tinubu, won't even smell presidency, tinubu own would even be worst, because of the efforts and how desperate he is, sharing ghana must go every where he goes, these Northerners would disgrace him. grin. I don't understand how a grand pa would be dragging presidency with his children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by MrCover: 6:18pm On May 25, 2022
Cha E
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by bigdammyj: 6:19pm On May 25, 2022
Okay.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by abobote: 6:20pm On May 25, 2022
madapcmod:
Great and wise decision. Let him join the third force party. We just need him on the ballot simple.

Byebye to PDP and APC party of the highest bidder.

Nigeria must move away from transactional politics
Stop being delusional, no other party can win a national election except PDP and APC, as it stands.
He is overestimating his popularity. He should have concluded the primary election and probably settle for the VP

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by blinking001(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2022
The Okoros are known quitters. Peter Obi isn't an exception at all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Realists(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2022
drlateef:
The wailing by IPOB is yet to start. I will increase the wailing volume for them now. Lol.

https://westernpost.ng/breaking-peter-obi-dumps-pdp/

Nothing will Okoro not see for Drugs peddling,
Wailing wailers will wail till infinity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by zelnababa(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2022
they told us TINUBU will decamped from APC without knowing that china product will qiut PDP first, this one don aceept defeat before election.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by achiever12: 6:22pm On May 25, 2022
Moferere:
grin grin grin
Obi is gone

You prefer progressive Obi to be gone so that morally rotten Tinubu can have no meaningful opposition, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Angelfrost(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Real. The PDP governors dont want him as Atiku running mate

While would he stoop so low to be the running mate of a crook and charlatan??!

APC and PDP are just disrespectful of Nigerians by allowing such nefarious characters vie for such sensitive positions. Pity!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by duro4chang(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2022
moshino:

Your perceived "adults" in politics are the reasons your country is a shithole.
E pain you? Ki ki ki ki ki! No vex . I know say e pain you.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) / Zamfara: Mob Sets Ablaze Car With Weapons, Kills Suspect. Photos / AIG Mbu At Lagos INEC Collation Centre: Seizes Policeman’s Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.