Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP (46075 Views)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Aftermath Of Resignation: Jostle Begins For Vacant Ministerial Positions / Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by duro4chang(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2022
moshino:

Sure as heck, your stack ignorance is very painful to perceive, but as for your choice of president, you can elect a monkey or pig as your president for all I care, I have no dog in the race.
You still dey vex? Take am like that. Take am easy nau. Take chill water. You no say bad temper fit cause heart attack. Make you cool temper. E don do.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by duro4chang(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2022
Preciousgift120:
For those making mockery of Obi over this news, wisdom is far from you all. This is a calculated and timely move. We don't want to witness the gangsterism against him. His aspiration is secured anywhere.
Mind you, this is no longer Peter Obi against Atiku, Wike, Tambuwal and others. Rather, this is about Peter Obi against a corrupt system and corruption is fighting real back.
If na other person you no go call am wisdom. Na laff you laff.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Tareq1105: 8:26pm On May 25, 2022
Those that supposed to promote him on line aren't doing so, rather they're busy abusing Asiwaju.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by ruffyola(m): 8:27pm On May 25, 2022
raumdeuter:
What will now happen to the 1million man who marched last weekend
May our efforts never be in vain like those 1million people who marched for Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Tareq1105: 8:29pm On May 25, 2022
madapcmod:
Peter Obi is joining the third force NNPP.

WATCH OUT FOR MERGER SOON

The best that can happen to NNPP is to win governorship of Kano state.

I don't see Peter Obi joining an Islamic party, he would be the only christian there.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Okobola146: 8:33pm On May 25, 2022
Obi is a boy

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Tareq1105: 8:35pm On May 25, 2022
Freebills12:
This is integrity in its fullness, self respect and honour. How many of us can do this?

I knew south east will loose out in both parties. See Umahi, now Peter Obi.

If it was Tinubu that withdraw now you won't call it integrity and honour.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by olatuns2017: 8:41pm On May 25, 2022
BabaIbo:

He will beat Tinubu if he gets NNPP's ticket...

Anyway, Tinubu won't even get APC ticket, so no need for this argument.

Tinubu is your family problem

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by nathyx(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2022
When ah told you people PDP APC NNP are all the same thing you all thought i have gone crazy. Now look tongue
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by 77up(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Believing this thrash shows how daft you are.
This one is still in sock , you better wake of to reality.

Nothing like Obi2023 again grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by kmaster007: 9:05pm On May 25, 2022
Village people his really following that mumu at d top
Lordave:
Man, Arise News just flashed it.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Nongovernmental: 9:29pm On May 25, 2022
After Over 100 Financial Sensitization Thread on Nairaland,

Is The Messiah of The World A SCAMMER ?

Well, Find Out Here:

Alas; The Messiah of The World is A Scam:

https://www.nairaland.com/7143086/long-last-called-messiah-world#7143086.8

58 Days Financial Challenge:

https://www.nairaland.com/7058371/58-days-countdown-earn-next

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by zigzagluv: 9:43pm On May 25, 2022
yes because he nor de drop anything
hisexcellency34:
Real. The PDP governors dont want him as Atiku running mate
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:44pm On May 25, 2022
dheilaw1:
sorry I insulted you bro

It’s fine. Sorry for calling you daft Also.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by dheilaw1(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

It’s fine. Sorry for calling you daft Also.
peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by BabaIbo: 10:29pm On May 25, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

No think am. Highest obi can get is vp slot. In fact that's what he will get. It'll be an advantage for both of them Kwankwaso with his north and obi with his sore soke gang.
Knowing the scheming in pdp Kwankwaso has since port to nnpp and he formed it with only one goal- his presidential ambition. Make we no too overate obi, apart from the online presence I doubt if obi hold any influence nation wide.

You're not smart bro
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by BabaIbo: 10:29pm On May 25, 2022
hopexter:

And you expect Rabiu Kwankwaso that founded the Party for his presidential purpose to give the presidential ticket to Obi? You’re not thinking properly undecided

You're not smart!
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by BabaIbo: 10:31pm On May 25, 2022
olatuns2017:

Tinubu is your family problem

You're an irredeemable f*ol o, can't you see it was a response to someone's mention/reply asking if he can beat Jagaban from SDP or NNPP?

What is my business with him that will make me mention him in my statement without any reason?
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Bbbw: 2:02am On May 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by pacespot(m): 3:03am On May 26, 2022
BabaIbo:
It is getting interesting...

I suggest he join SDP or NNPP, I swear he go win if he joins NNPP, at least he has 60 to 70 percent chances.

But he resigned from the presidential contest as well, read the letter heading lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by yofojep406: 5:37am On May 26, 2022
Gshs

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by 1880bola: 7:13am On May 26, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:
We told them. We told them severally. Obi can't even secure the party ticket. They said we didn't know what we were saying.
Even Obi knows it's a waste of time for him and his already agitated supporters

Atiku said and I quote ''have I ever failed to secure the ticket? " and many think that statement is a joke
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Abassmt: 7:46am On May 26, 2022
Focusmind:
I knew he was not going anywhere. Even the vice he was pressing to get has been taken away from him. It is not that he is not good, but the Nigerian politics is not suited for his kind. He is not just withdrawing from the presidential primaries, he is also withdrawing from the party, indicating that he was pained beyond marrow by the action of his party. The party has narrowed down to Atiku and Wike, the two men with the necessary war chest. This is the opportunity for APC to woo the SE. The region must be bitter because of the action of the PDP.
Though, I'm a yoruba man and have little sympathy for Apc but the type of politics we play in these country with this development, lm sorry I don't have any hope again after I overthink everything.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Simeonjoe1: 7:54am On May 26, 2022
BabaIbo:

You're not smart bro
Ok
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Sexyidiot(f): 6:49pm On May 26, 2022
Moferere:
grin grin grin Obi is gone
Gonersi nii
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Focusmind: 7:40pm On May 26, 2022
Abassmt:
Though, I'm a yoruba man and have little sympathy for Apc but the type of politics we play in these country with this development, lm sorry I don't have any hope again after I overthink everything.

There are lots of Yorubas that do not like APC and the kind of politics in Lagos, especially the upwardly mobile class Yorubas. A lot of them are pushing for Peter Obi because of his perceived integrity and ability to manage the economy. I can tell you that most Yorubas are progressive and will always follow the path of integrity and progressive ideas more than primordial sentiments, tribes and religion.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Arielle: 4:17am On May 27, 2022
What kind of letterhead paper is this?? This doesn't look right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan / GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) / Halimat Ibrahim Babangida To Wed Auwal Lawal Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.