Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP (46070 Views)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Aftermath Of Resignation: Jostle Begins For Vacant Ministerial Positions / Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by ZIAZI(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2022
PermSec01:
wen we told dem that elections ain't won by amount of Likes and Retweet on Twitter and NL dem no gree....

PO must contest...... He must be on d ballot for the primary....we no want dis easy defeat grin

You're evil! Oga say na easy defeat. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Corporate2020: 7:08pm On May 25, 2022
Moddam:
PDP is dead and buried in South East. APC will win 2023 Presidential Election easily

This thing pain you oooo
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Cabonylewis(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2022
[quote author=NyamiriSlayer post=113169052]We are telling them but dem no wan gree, e don clear for their eyes las las... Obi peter pandora can only rule his fellow braind**d yeebow ap*s in beerfraud but here in Nigeria, nyamiri will never be president... Wailing wailers can wail to death, nobody cares you talk shit
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by bjtinz: 7:12pm On May 25, 2022
dheilaw1:
1. This is a good news for all Twiterians (Home and Abroad).
2. He will contest on APGA ticket.
3. He will win in Anambra
4. He will become the first democratically elected president of Biafra. (Land of the Rising Sub)

All hail the incoming president!!!!!!!!!

~abj 2022

Guy, stop this, pls

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Omodua(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2022
Joezinho:
This one think say he fit win PDP primaries? Onye Dot.. cheesy cheesy grin

The kind of beating he would have gotten on the day of the primaries Sha..
You could spew rubbish. Let's see how your Boss,Tinubu, will fare in APC primaries.

It's a collective struggle to extricate ourselves from feudal establishment and gang up against southern states. Not Obi or his ethnic origin is the issue. But the chicanery inherent in the political system where southern candidates are being schemed out.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by kponkedenge(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
NNPP? So you think he will dislodge Kwankwaso in the party Kwankwaso is funding?

If he runs alongside Kwankwaso, they will win APC.

PDP is officially dead.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Goke7: 7:13pm On May 25, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Peter obi don chicken out......southeast get zero knowledge about politics....na just mouth , dem get like akara eater

grin grin grin

They are bad competitors, despite all what's happening in APC, the sw is still fighting till the end but our se brothers na FOC dem want all the time.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Mummyfour(f): 7:15pm On May 25, 2022
moshino:

Your perceived "adults" in politics are the reasons your country is a shithole.
smart answer!

Respect man!
Thanks.
Unfortunately we have too many babies running around with their parents phones on nairaland
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by dheilaw1(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2022
Great0ne1:

Election might not hold on twitter, but your suffering and complains must continue. I do hope that tinubu wins.
as e dey pain you e dey sweet me
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Omodua(m): 7:16pm On May 25, 2022
Moferere:
grin grin grin
Obi is gone
Yes. He is gone. What's the fate of your principal,Tinubu. He is also facing intense scheming to get him out.

So,don't rejoice yet.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Parachoko: 7:17pm On May 25, 2022
kponkedenge:

If he runs alongside Kwankwaso, they will win APC.

PDP is officially dead.
NNPP do not have the structure to win a general election in Nigeria.

This is the way some of you guys were thinking Peter Obi will win the PDP ticket.

To win election in Nigeria, you also need a party structure.

Buhari contested and lost in 2003, 2007 and 2011. Without the formation of the APC, Buhari would have lost again in 2015.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by dheilaw1(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Sorry I just confirmed it.
sorry I insulted you bro
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Omodua(m): 7:19pm On May 25, 2022
dheilaw1:
1. This is a good news for all Twiterians (Home and Abroad).
2. He will contest on APGA ticket.
3. He will win in Anambra
4. He will become the first democratically elected president of Biafra. (Land of the Rising Sub)

All hail the incoming president!!!!!!!!!

~abj 2022
You don't know anything yet. Tinubu is equally being schemed out by the aristocratic hew.So don't rejoice yet.

You must be a cheap slave under party patronage.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Lionnation: 7:21pm On May 25, 2022
raumdeuter:
Over to Twitter Democratic Peoples Party
TDPP
we meuve!!

What will happen to the 1million that marched last weekend now?

While they were marching on May 21 not knowing Obi already left PDP on May 20

Our march shall not be in vain
this is to show that people are genuinely supporting him without him paying a dime like others do
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by 9gerian: 7:22pm On May 25, 2022
Well, the Southeast may have officially become the beautiful bride to be courted for the 2023 presidential elections.

People with tact within the region should henceforth be allowed to do the thinking and politicking going forward.

Obi comes across as a breath of fresh air in PDP even though not much could be inferred as the cause from his letter of resignation.

kaydee007:
Former governor of Anambra state, Mr. Peter Obi has dumped the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Obi announced his resignation in a letter dated 20, addressed to the National Chairman of the party.

In the letter sighted by Vanguard, Obi gave reasons for his withdrawal from the presidential race.

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by nuelsylves(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

Kwankwaso ran from pdp to form his nnpp. You think say him leave am for anybody?

Kwankwaso didn't form NNPP he only joined. Joining the party, he made it popular.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by babatunji36117: 7:25pm On May 25, 2022
He's kuku of no political importance before. Thank God election wont hold on Twitter
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by smith2019: 7:35pm On May 25, 2022
What happen
I don't believe this
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by obembet(f): 7:37pm On May 25, 2022
dheilaw1:
arindin oponu, you think vanguard that carried the news is as foolish as you are abi? Mumu

I don laugh tire

U wicked.... U will chop ban for this grin
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Sleekfingers: 7:43pm On May 25, 2022
Goke7:

They are bad competitors, despite all what's happening in APC, the sw is still fighting till the end but our se brothers na FOC dem want all the time.

I am telling you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Great0ne1: 7:47pm On May 25, 2022
dheilaw1:
as e dey pain you e dey sweet me
Pain me ? For your information, i do not leave in nigeria and the choice you make on 2023 election, has absolutely no effect whatsoever on me. Go ahead and vote tinubu. You have my support
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Lazenby007(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2022
Obi is a boy!
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by martinslaura: 7:52pm On May 25, 2022
raumdeuter:
Over to Twitter Democratic Peoples Party
TDPP
we meuve!!

What will happen to the 1million that marched last weekend now?

While they were marching on May 21 not knowing Obi already left PDP on May 20

Our march shall not be in vain

Was the match about the person or the party.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by chiboycue: 7:52pm On May 25, 2022
I don't think dumping PDP at this crucial time is the best decision made by Mr. Peter Obi. Who ever adviced him to do so did not mean well for him.

He did not chicken out when he was impeached as a Governor of Anambra. He made sure his impeachment was overturned. That is the Spirit.

After purchasing the form worth 40m naira, campaigning and touring the country inorder to woo voters, he now decides to become a laughing stock by chickening out. It is so unfortunate.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by TempleHouse: 7:53pm On May 25, 2022
He must have resigned because Goodluck Jonathan assured him VP position for APC slot if he won APC ticket .
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Kingnelson9: 7:54pm On May 25, 2022
PDP is dead now , let' see APC's next actions
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by martinslaura: 7:55pm On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Tinubu online miscreants working so hard With fake to bring Peter obi down but no shaking. Peter obi no even send una.

Yes o
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by dannex4adx(m): 8:04pm On May 25, 2022
Joezinho:

Obidient the saint.

Comrade, you are shaking the table of vawulence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by moshino(m): 8:04pm On May 25, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you? Ki ki ki ki ki! No vex . I know say e pain you.

Sure as heck, your stack ignorance is very painful to perceive, but as for your choice of president, you can elect a monkey or pig as your president for all I care, I have no dog in the race.
Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by Preciousgift120(f): 8:09pm On May 25, 2022
For those making mockery of Obi over this news, wisdom is far from you all. This is a calculated and timely move. We don't want to witness the gangsterism against him. His aspiration is secured anywhere.
Mind you, this is no longer Peter Obi against Atiku, Wike, Tambuwal and others. Rather, this is about Peter Obi against a corrupt system and corruption is fighting real back.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP by xokol8: 8:12pm On May 25, 2022
This picture without the comrade meme
Joezinho:
This one think say he fit win PDP primaries? Onye Dot.. cheesy cheesy grin

The kind of beating he would have gotten on the day of the primaries Sha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS / WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva / Sallah: Boko Haram Celebrates Eid-el-Kabir (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.