Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. (94141 Views)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by legionISproteus: 3:15am On Aug 10, 2022
cowboyvs:

English is not our mother tongue. As I said earlier, she is Edo and I am Igbo. Besides, she is a brilliant girl. I am jst disappointed with her whori*h tendencies. I know nobody is perfect but I can’t live with a cheating partner. I can’t tolerate that.

End of story
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by legionISproteus: 3:18am On Aug 10, 2022
cowboyvs:

Not that easy bro. And I ain’t a simp. Infact my breed is rare. I feel this is just a classical case of being in love with the wrong person.
now you are SIMPing by deliberating what actions to take. A true gee like me knows what to do. Connect with your inner gee grin

On the flip side, are you aware you now have free pusssy on-demand? Yes? But this is totally up to you if you want to keep her as a side piece for those rainy days until you finally decide to settle down.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Dshocker(m): 4:27am On Aug 10, 2022
cowboyvs:
Good day Folks, I am not going to bore you with all the details. Ok, I have been a member of this Forum but I really need matured advise cos I am in a dilemma right now. I met this cute babe in 2021. She is from Edo I am Igbo. I was really thinking of getting married to her but I have some serious concerns.

Firstly, sometime last year she came visiting. While she was sleeping on my laps her phone screen lit up so I was tempted to look and I saw message delivered to Mariam. So something whispered to me to check the content of the message. When I checked, I discovered that the message was deleted after it was sent.

So being a Guyman, that discovery spurred my curiosity. What I did was to copy the number and checked on Truecaller, lo and behold a Man’s name appeared. So I checked his name on face book and checked on WhatsApp too and I saw it was a married Man with five kids.

So I waited till morning and confronted her. Initially, she denied it was a man but when I confronted her with my evidence she confessed it was a married man. I enquired further and she told me they have had s*x like 4 times while we were dating ooo. I butted her out of my house and blocked her completely.

But this babe will be using other pple’s phones to call and be sending msgs telling me she is sorry. So at a point I forgave her and we continued, but, I was not ready to start trusting her again. So last week, I was trying to see if she has truly turned a new leaf before making a major move by going to see her parents. I was shocked what I saw in her WhatsApp.

There was this random dude asking her out. From their chats she told the guy that she has a boyfriend so she can’t have anything to do with him. But, she sent him a video of her touching her Vagi*a. Telling him she wets and squirts very well. When the guy demanded they see so he can feel her she told him no that her Vagin* is only for her boyfriend. Also I saw so many guys asking her out but she kept telling them she is in a serious relationship and she can’t date them.

So I am really confused. She is 22 and I am 33. It pains me so much cos this girl is so loving and caring and also a good cook. She treats me well and has never disrespected me. I am really hurting inside cos I feel this is not the kind of woman I wanna marry like how do u expose the most intimate part of ur body to someone else. Is it lack of maturity or she is jst loose and I didn’t know. I have refused picking her calls but she keeps on begging and sending msgs seriously. I am tired.

Please I need matured advise cos I am no longer getting young and I wanna settle down ASAP.

With your age, look for someone around 26-30yrs that will respect and take responsibility for herself.... Because dating a 22yrs old girl is risky in some ways
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by jaydee87(m): 5:20am On Aug 10, 2022
My man, first I will be real with you and secondly I will tell what I feel abt the situation you find yourself.
1) The decision is yours to make, u alone know what is best for you and what you want. Ppl will only give advise based on what they tink is best for them not you. You brought problems on ursef by being inquisitive and checking through her fone. We only have problems when we know certain things. We have seen cases where a good lady turn bad afta marriage and vice versa. Marriage goes beyond faithfulness becos in reality how many of us are truly faithful. The next person you will meet do you know what you will get?

2) I feel you should follow your heart.
Do what give you peace cos in the end your peace is paramount.

cowboyvs:
Good day Folks, I am not going to bore you with all the details. Ok, I have been a member of this Forum but I really need matured advise cos I am in a dilemma right now. I met this cute babe in 2021. She is from Edo I am Igbo. I was really thinking of getting married to her but I have some serious concerns.

Firstly, sometime last year she came visiting. While she was sleeping on my laps her phone screen lit up so I was tempted to look and I saw message delivered to Mariam. So something whispered to me to check the content of the message. When I checked, I discovered that the message was deleted after it was sent.

So being a Guyman, that discovery spurred my curiosity. What I did was to copy the number and checked on Truecaller, lo and behold a Man’s name appeared. So I checked his name on face book and checked on WhatsApp too and I saw it was a married Man with five kids.

So I waited till morning and confronted her. Initially, she denied it was a man but when I confronted her with my evidence she confessed it was a married man. I enquired further and she told me they have had s*x like 4 times while we were dating ooo. I butted her out of my house and blocked her completely.

But this babe will be using other pple’s phones to call and be sending msgs telling me she is sorry. So at a point I forgave her and we continued, but, I was not ready to start trusting her again. So last week, I was trying to see if she has truly turned a new leaf before making a major move by going to see her parents. I was shocked what I saw in her WhatsApp.

There was this random dude asking her out. From their chats she told the guy that she has a boyfriend so she can’t have anything to do with him. But, she sent him a video of her touching her Vagi*a. Telling him she wets and squirts very well. When the guy demanded they see so he can feel her she told him no that her Vagin* is only for her boyfriend. Also I saw so many guys asking her out but she kept telling them she is in a serious relationship and she can’t date them.

So I am really confused. She is 22 and I am 33. It pains me so much cos this girl is so loving and caring and also a good cook. She treats me well and has never disrespected me. I am really hurting inside cos I feel this is not the kind of woman I wanna marry like how do u expose the most intimate part of ur body to someone else. Is it lack of maturity or she is jst loose and I didn’t know. I have refused picking her calls but she keeps on begging and sending msgs seriously. I am tired.

Please I need matured advise cos I am no longer getting young and I wanna settle down ASAP.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by shomutuski(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2022
cowboyvs:

Nairaland really needs an upgrade, i have alot to say but no time to type too much.

My first question is why is a 33 year old man looking for commitment with a 22 year old lady. I promise you with all the strength in my life, you’re setup to fail woefully. At 22 she is in her peak sexually and guys will continue to rush her, obviously she is not wise yet and she sees all the attention as flattering.

Plus that bvtch is a h3e!!! Straight up h3e

Look at the difference in both your diction, you typed here on nairaland, clear and concise. See wetin girl at 22 they use message you for whatsapp, i mean if it was an older lady I’ll accept. At 22 common!

Back to you, at 33 I’ll say you’re one of the most delusional person I’ve met, big bro you sound so pathetic. You should be exercising your options with women, meet a-lot of women and experience yourself in different situations. Depending on how you spent your 20’s, your 30’s should be your prime sexually and financially. Alot of women are out there for you. Why are you fixing your eggs in her basket already?

I mean the signs are there and you’re still blinded emotionally, you saying you’re old already is thrash if you don’t know how to deal with women what’s the essence? You have 3-6 more years to get it right or you will live with regrets forever.

Cut that h3e off!! Nah wetin you catch am do nah him you think say she do, she has done worse and still have about 5years in her hoe phase contract depending on how she becomes aware of life.

My own advice is for you to experience enough women before you marry, if you have experience you won’t be here on nairaland seeking advice on a 22 year old whvre.

To all men! Your choice for a partner matters, you have to vet and vet and scrutinize every bit of red flag you notice, women do the same and they won’t settle. It’s kill or be killed out here.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Candycrushy(f): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2022
Op wan tame edo girl… lol
U never see anything
My dear rest n find another girl to marry … no dey put unnecessary pressure untop ur head
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Charx122: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2022
cowboyvs:

Bro that's a half baked marriage matiral
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Youlins: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2022
You have very verifiable evidences and you still seek our counseling on what to do. My brother, run. She's an UNREPENTANT CHEAT.
Run ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Godwin213(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2022
Bro though she love you.... But this kind of girls don't see cheating as anything, they cheat on every chance they get, just the way one told me she can date us both after caught cheating.... This story is same with my experience too and the girl still Edo girl.
Bro just let her go she will always play with your emotions

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Waterbear(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2022
She is meant for someone...
I understand you...
If you love her so much go ahead and marry her... there is option of divorce if she doesn't change..
But she makes you happy, life is all about being with who makes you happy n doing things that makes you happy and not about who bleeped who... take her as your bestfriend you're about spending life with as crime buddies, she would Bleep up ones or twice , you too might Bleep up too but at the end you two hot each others back...
Love is beautiful, dont let cause another guy bleeped ruin it... the most important is
She loves you
She respects you
She fights to be with you
She identifies with you...
That's all you need ... live life and be happy while it last Nd stop looking for unfucked..
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Ishilove: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2022
cowboyvs:

She made the video without showing her face but I know it was her VJ cos we have been intimate before.
She was being silly and immature. I believe she has learned her lesson. For her to affirm your existence in her life even in your absence shows she values you. However, stupidity and recklessness can make you do silly things like what she did
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Greatdand007(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2022
IamDora:

Lol, did I just read where u said u are not getting any younger and really want to settle down? grin are u a lady? u re funny dear grin angry grin

Listen, men marry when they want okay? We ladies are the ones that marry who is ready, so u better calm down and have a rethink, marriage is not something u rush into.

Hello beautiful
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Lepon02: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2022
cowboyvs:

OK.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Ojibossy(f): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2022
It's better now that u have not marry her. When u will not be able to satisfy her in so many areas...she will def run back to her sef..as a girlfriend now;dating married man with 4kids is out of it. A cheat is always a cheat o. Before you carry her as a cross till end of your life
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Fantazy(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
There's no faithful girl in this generation. It is lack of opportunity (to cheat) that make some girls appear faithful.

I wish I can have the power not to fall in love in my entire life.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Okkamsz: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
I sometimes feel bad at the sanctimonious attitude of our male folk. This is someone you have not married, yet you call her cheat. Check inward if you have not done same and so should not be called a cheat.
Men if they have the right to friend many ladies but the female folk have right to just you. Lies
Enjoy the fruitage of your labor
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Okkamsz: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
I sometimes feel bad at the sanctimonious attitude of our male folk. This is someone you have not married, yet you call her cheat. Check inward if you have not done same and so should not be called a cheat.
Men feel they have the right to friend many ladies but the female folk have right to just you. Lies
Enjoy the fruitage of your labor
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Mr5050(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
This girl is still in her "hoeing" stage and u want to use marriage cage her. Leave her biko, go look for serious girl that is ready to settle down.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Ilekokonit: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
emmaodet:

Mr ilekonkon tagbe, are you really divorced? surprised

Seperated much more than 10 years now so might as well call it divorced as there is no going back.

Nothing to be surprised about as marriage wey no dey work again no just dey work and once the love is dead its dead.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by emmaodet: 12:40am On Aug 11, 2022
Ilekokonit:

Seperated much more than 10 years now so might as well call it divorced as there is no going back.

Nothing to be surprised about as marriage wey no dey work again no just dey work and once the love is dead its dead.

Waoooooooooo
Ok

I understand
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by africantycoon: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
shomutuski:

Nairaland really needs an upgrade, i have alot to say but no time to type too much.

My first question is why is a 33 year old man looking for commitment with a 22 year old lady. I promise you with all the strength in my life, you’re setup to fail woefully. At 22 she is in her peak sexually and guys will continue to rush her, obviously she is not wise yet and she sees all the attention as flattering.

Plus that bvtch is a h3e!!! Straight up h3e

Look at the difference in both your diction, you typed here on nairaland, clear and concise. See wetin girl at 22 they use message you for whatsapp, i mean if it was an older lady I’ll accept. At 22 common!

Back to you, at 33 I’ll say you’re one of the most delusional person I’ve met, big bro you sound so pathetic. You should be exercising your options with women, meet a-lot of women and experience yourself in different situations. Depending on how you spent your 20’s, your 30’s should be your prime sexually and financially. Alot of women are out there for you. Why are you fixing your eggs in her basket already?

I mean the signs are there and you’re still blinded emotionally, you saying you’re old already is thrash if you don’t know how to deal with women what’s the essence? You have 3-6 more years to get it right or you will live with regrets forever.

Cut that h3e off!! Nah wetin you catch am do nah him you think say she do, she has done worse and still have about 5years in her hoe phase contract depending on how she becomes aware of life.

My own advice is for you to experience enough women before you marry, if you have experience you won’t be here on nairaland seeking advice on a 22 year old whvre.

To all men! Your choice for a partner matters, you have to vet and vet and scrutinize every bit of red flag you notice, women do the same and they won’t settle. It’s kill or be killed out here.
Most guys who are in 30s and are going for 18 -22 yo tend to be the strict religious types who believe in one man to one woman and hence it makes logical sense for them to try to be with the youngest they can find since they are told by religion they have to be with that person all their life....I was once like that..... but now I will continue to maximize my sexual opportunities even after marriage because the marriage "ready" girls are only getting married because they are in decline....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by miraculous4life(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
cowboyvs:

Bro, if i tell you, i am CURRENTLY at the advanced stage of this issue, you wont believe. Today makes it 5 days i finally disconnected all ties with this 22 (she will be 23 come Sept. 25).
I was the love of her life as she claimed. Just like you describe, she was just perfect and i also match her supposedly "commitment" with a much higher commitment. She was my dream girl. We started dating in April 2021 fast forward to January, 2022, I got to know she cheated. I was devastated to say the least.. i cried like a child for over a month, she went to speak to my mentors and some of her "senior" colleagues to plead with me. In March, i forgave her and continued with the relationship. In May, 2022, guy, aunty don cheat again and this time, more disastrous.
She slept with two guys (one was the "senior" colleague that spoke to me, while the second one was a Dentist she went to have her tooth fix). Should i shock you, the dentist had her twice. She even kissed and her an intimate moment with another guy (one of her ex) but she claimed that dey didnt had sex.
You see that nude pictures, my gf (now ex) sent it to one guy cuz the guy promised her money in Dec. 2021. Till today, the guy no send anything.
So if you calculate the number of guys she had intimate moment with since we started dating in April, 2021 dem reach 5. She has been pleading again for another opportunity. But i don make up my mind sey ah no go do am again. Let me see a much grown and mature lady from 26 upwards because i will be 26 next year.
Did i tell you that the second time, i was disgnosed with PTSD and i nearly lost my life due to depression. I was almost sacked from work. See bah, just let that babe go cuz if you refused, she go do am again and blame you, that is if you never die..lolz
I wish you plenty peace and light

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
That knacking only 4 times, multiply by 10 and you're halfway to the true number.

Like others don talk, nah her experimentation stage be dis, proceed under this information.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Please o

Philandering ladies & gents, u guys should be kind enough to place a tag on the "public pole or hole" so that people that are ready to marry and start a family will totally avoid them like a plague.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.