Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. (94104 Views)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Durabest: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
InsideLove:
Ok
You see why i cheerish my wife so much.My guy,our grandparents tried to change your type of woman but you still want to try if you can.Nothing sweet pass peaceful home.Just let her go,the red flag is very clear and i will not advice you again.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by MtDave55: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Person wey never finished explore life ma im you want make she get Sense abi
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by sukkot: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
brother you are expecting too much from a 22 year old girl in a digital age. she is not a bad person - she is just a sign of the times. you are going to have to babysit this one till she matures out of her youthful tendencies and when she matures she would appreciate that you stood by her through her mad stage. its going to be about 10 years of endurance till she gets to 32 the age where her brain matures and her spirit matures but i trust you. you can do it. hang in there. she obviously loves you so much but just that she is a 22 year old girl in a digital world. hang in there bro. babysit her out of her mad stage. dont throw her away oooo. she loves you

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Ebymyk(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Persephone1:
Rule 1: Never personalize a public hole or pole

Rule2: Never be serious with anyone at his or her whoring stage

Rule 3: Forgive a cheat at your peril!
nice piece
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by boxypane(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
I think you should check or reason the ish again. It's possible she didn't send her nudes rather she downloaded some random stuff online and sent to the dude.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by protocol(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

I never considered her a public hole. We are talking about a woman I was considering setting down wit.
SIMPle man
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by ehinmowo: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:
Good day Folks, I am not going to bore you with all the details. Ok, I have been a member of this Forum but I really need matured advise cos I am in a dilemma right now. I met this cute babe in 2021. She is from Edo I am Igbo. I was really thinking of getting married to her but I have some serious concerns.

Firstly, sometime last year she came visiting. While she was sleeping on my laps her phone screen lit up so I was tempted to look and I saw message delivered to Mariam. So something whispered to me to check the content of the message. When I checked, I discovered that the message was deleted after it was sent.

So being a Guyman, that discovery spurred my curiosity. What I did was to copy the number and checked on Truecaller, lo and behold a Man’s name appeared. So I checked his name on face book and checked on WhatsApp too and I saw it was a married Man with five kids.

So I waited till morning and confronted her. Initially, she denied it was a man but when I confronted her with my evidence she confessed it was a married man. I enquired further and she told me they have had s*x like 4 times while we were dating ooo. I butted her out of my house and blocked her completely.

But this babe will be using other pple’s phones to call and be sending msgs telling me she is sorry. So at a point I forgave her and we continued, but, I was not ready to start trusting her again. So last week, I was trying to see if she has truly turned a new leaf before making a major move by going to see her parents. I was shocked what I saw in her WhatsApp.

There was this random dude asking her out. From their chats she told the guy that she has a boyfriend so she can’t have anything to do with him. But, she sent him a video of her touching her Vagi*a. Telling him she wets and squirts very well. When the guy demanded they see so he can feel her she told him no that her Vagin* is only for her boyfriend. Also I saw so many guys asking her out but she kept telling them she is in a serious relationship and she can’t date them.

So I am really confused. She is 22 and I am 33. It pains me so much cos this girl is so loving and caring and also a good cook. She treats me well and has never disrespected me. I am really hurting inside cos I feel this is not the kind of woman I wanna marry like how do u expose the most intimate part of ur body to someone else. Is it lack of maturity or she is jst loose and I didn’t know. I have refused picking her calls but she keeps on begging and sending msgs seriously. I am tired.

Please I need matured advise cos I am no longer getting young and I wanna settle down ASAP.

How fo you know the serious bf is was talking about is you?

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by AngelicBeing: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Persephone1:

Gbamsulotely cheesy
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Ebymyk(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
This lady isn't the woman for you bro.. Accept it and live longer to testify..it is very clear she's gone deep in the game... God loves you and has shown you all need to know about this dellilah.come to think of it, how can a young lady be comfortably sleeping with a married man with five kids, sending her privates to a stranger and still strongly denying it.. You better run for your life oo.. They no dey teach this 1 for school.. This is reality.. There are better well behaved,God fearing ladies out there you haven't discovered, narrow your search, you will surely find that special 1...Let God lead you...
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by noisy45(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:
Good day Folks, I am not going to bore you with all the details. Ok, I have been a member of this Forum but I really need matured advise cos I am in a dilemma right now. I met this cute babe in 2021. She is from Edo I am Igbo. I was really thinking of getting married to her but I have some serious concerns.

Firstly, sometime last year she came visiting. While she was sleeping on my laps her phone screen lit up so I was tempted to look and I saw message delivered to Mariam. So something whispered to me to check the content of the message. When I checked, I discovered that the message was deleted after it was sent.

So being a Guyman, that discovery spurred my curiosity. What I did was to copy the number and checked on Truecaller, lo and behold a Man’s name appeared. So I checked his name on face book and checked on WhatsApp too and I saw it was a married Man with five kids.

So I waited till morning and confronted her. Initially, she denied it was a man but when I confronted her with my evidence she confessed it was a married man. I enquired further and she told me they have had s*x like 4 times while we were dating ooo. I butted her out of my house and blocked her completely.

But this babe will be using other pple’s phones to call and be sending msgs telling me she is sorry. So at a point I forgave her and we continued, but, I was not ready to start trusting her again. So last week, I was trying to see if she has truly turned a new leaf before making a major move by going to see her parents. I was shocked what I saw in her WhatsApp.

There was this random dude asking her out. From their chats she told the guy that she has a boyfriend so she can’t have anything to do with him. But, she sent him a video of her touching her Vagi*a. Telling him she wets and squirts very well. When the guy demanded they see so he can feel her she told him no that her Vagin* is only for her boyfriend. Also I saw so many guys asking her out but she kept telling them she is in a serious relationship and she can’t date them.

So I am really confused. She is 22 and I am 33. It pains me so much cos this girl is so loving and caring and also a good cook. She treats me well and has never disrespected me. I am really hurting inside cos I feel this is not the kind of woman I wanna marry like how do u expose the most intimate part of ur body to someone else. Is it lack of maturity or she is jst loose and I didn’t know. I have refused picking her calls but she keeps on begging and sending msgs seriously. I am tired.

Please I need matured advise cos I am no longer getting young and I wanna settle down ASAP.

I was once in yours shoes last year she is from akwa ibom caught her sending her nudes to a married man on WhatsApp, i forgave her. Guess what I caught her again in an hotel with another married man for Uyo she was naked with her big breast. Nah so i ended the relationship. As an Igbo guy i deserve the best. Now the stupid girl just got married to an unfortunate man. I just dey laugh cheesy Just dump her she is of no good to you. Thank God nah relationship level you dey with her. OP kindly end the relationship and kick her out.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Billygee2u: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
virginprincess:
Pls let her go,if you marry her she will cheat on you.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Billygee2u: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Some people will never learn. Once a cheat always a cheat and na base on experience I dey use clear you this bitter truth

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Atolu01: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good. Go for your age mates. Be looking for naive girl to "control" there, with your overused body. Domineering dolts. Wannabe gods.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by noisy45(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

Not exactly man. I feel ashamed discussing this with my family and friends reason why I brought it here. Moreover, nobody knows it all. I have informed her I am moving on but she is still texting and begging. I am jst tired man.

Oga block her i also blocked my we dated for 3 years while she was busy whoring around.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Billygee2u: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Persephone1:

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Joshcoli(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
The only thing I have to say is that that 4 times she say she nacked the married man

Multiply it by 32

That's all

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by phemmyfour: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

how low show cannot change, it's embedded in her
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Israeldan1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
She's not yet ready to settle down
So don't force it cus u wont enjoy the marriage she will do many bad things in ur absence

Just leave her alone
I know if her type
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Israeldan1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
She's not yet ready to settle down
So don't force it cus u wont enjoy the marriage she will do many bad things in ur absence

Just leave her alone
I know of her type
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by meobizy(f): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
If you’re 33 and honestly looking for marriage, approach a female around the age of 27. Those are the ones ready to settle down. Many still live an ashawo lifestyle but at that age are very good at covering their tracks. This girl you have is too young to think of a lifetime union.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by JONSYN7154: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
She's 22 and you're 33. Hmm that's eben and odd number, my guy, from una number una match.

grin grin
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by torqque7(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

I never considered her a public hole. We are talking about a woman I was considering setting down wit.

Lol you are a learner o,see Edo girls have a reputation I am sorry to say but it's the truth,it's in their blood to LovePeddler. Trust me I am talking from a bitter experience. Let me tell you my story. I met this cute girl who was a virgin and innocent looking,She was young too and we became friends and I told her I really like her but two things are in my way. First was she was a student in the University and second she is Edo and we all know her people have a bad reputation that's why they dominate Italy prostituting so we couldn't have a serious relationship. She laughed and promised she was different Bla Bla bla.

Finally we started a relationship but from experience over years of my life seeing things I knew it was only a matter of time and I prayed and hoped I will be wrong. Make I burst your head na me even disvirgin am o lol but soon enough after like 1year in the relationship,She got fuc.cked on her birthday by a Yahoo boy and I found out lol..all her sisters too are Oloshos so I knew it was only a matter of time before we would path ways. We finally broke up like 4months after and this girl then can Jealous for Africa and was always making threats,I was just looking at her laughing in my mind. So guy take your own share and move on God will give you a wonderful woman like he did to me too. It won't be easy trust me but the earlier the better but bro once a cheat always a cheat o..it is what it is and she CAN NEVER CHANGE TAKE IT from an experienced gunman wey chop life well well. There are good Edo girls sha but they are endangered and very hard to find,if you find one cherish her like gold.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by faithfull18(f): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lol
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by opeyy(f): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
You still dey ask ...hmnn
If she can cheat on you, it's either, she's just a wh0re/insatiable, RUN, or there's something that you're lacking that she's having to get somewhere else, RUN, or she's using you for a specific need, still RUN. The long and short answer is RUN, JUMP, FLY.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by sp2002(m): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
The bitter truth is that she will never change. I am a living witness to this case study. Do away with her otherwise you will be affected physically and spiritually
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by bowei(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
You obviously her backup. and you're hurt.. I'll give you an advice i'll give myself, if i find my wife unbecoming or distant from what i feel marriage should be!! All men have their specs, i'll get someone else that way to forget about her totally!! Trust me it works.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Secondly: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
ONE week ONE SIMP.

God forbid BAT thing.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Danny5050: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
I pity u sha ... With all this red flags you're still asking for advice. Oga she's not your woman. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Let her go for your own good.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by dontrulee: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lol.
People are funny Sha.
Not to discredit or demean anyone. Op, you've probably had a lot of encounters with ladies (both sexual and non sexual) before you met this current woman. Ladies tend to hoe a lot between the age of 19-28years because they get a lot of attention from guys, so this is not unexpected. But since you can't bear with her behaviour or tendencies, it's best to let her go if not na headache go kill you.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by grandstar(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs
Never date a lady who sleeps with married men. If you cheat when married and she complains, won't you wonder why she's aggrieved? No be so she dey do? You won't have any respect for her. Also, she may not see adultery as any big deal.

Also, her subsequent actions such as sending seductive videos or images is damn wrong. Dump her fast
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
give me her WhatsApp number let me see her Toto too since na community tank you want to marry, mumu man

you're guy man indeed, if my girl grant audience to another man on chats, not sex o, just grant him audience, that relationship is over because I can't marry a non virgin

a lady you don't marry a virgin have tendency of giving in for another dick even in the marriage
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Newbielearner(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
wallarwallar:
It is not easy to dey advice people 4 relationship cos na go dey ask advice bt na anoda ting dey una mind.. 4 ur case u luv dat girl dearly and it is very hard 4 u to let go bt u @ jst looking 4 people to condem her so u can use dat to move on but it won't help u cos u go still go back.. Ur problem is jst dat u gat no principle and people like u are very hard to advice

I respect your intelligence, boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.