Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. (94106 Views)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by justjasper(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Your problem is that you don't even know what you want. You are not principled. I advice you listen to that small voice (intuition) rather than that loud voice (infatuation). The first voice doesn't lie. Cheaters are liars and they don't keep records.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

I appreciate your advice but it is not as easy as it sounds dear. Yes, I am thinking towards that line but I feel I have wasted a great deal of my time with this girl. I am really depressed.
foolish old man see as he dey talk like mumu, na your type go travel abroad wey your wife go sell your 20 million naira duplex for 10 million naira angry

Settle your brain before you settle �

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by imagrg(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
Marry her. No good girl on the street again.

Even the lady I intend to marry now after I lost my wife cheats on me like one demented.
I've forgiven her several times but she keeps repeating it as if she's possessed.

I think when you marry her she would change. Just consider her other qualities.

The problem with male folks is that, we cheat but would not like our women to cheat.
I hope we now realise how it pains?
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by ozegidon(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

I appreciate your advice but it is not as easy as it sounds dear. Yes, I am thinking towards that line but I feel I have wasted a great deal of my time with this girl. I am really depressed.
Then marry her and rest....you never can tell what will happen tomorrow, oh yes...she might change for good..
As for me I no marry oooooooo! Simple.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Starcy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Guy this is a warning signal. Better stop ur thinking of settling with her or u wil face reality.com after married
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by REALretep(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

She made the video without showing her face but I know it was her VJ cos we have been intimate before.
Your intimacy with the babe is contributing to the difficulty you are having in making a critical rational decision such as this.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by davidadenrele: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hello,

My piece of advice don't let her go, she has a weakness which is giving her self to any guy who could easily take advantage of her, considering the qualities you mention that she possesses it will be hard to find a girl that has all the qualities you want without faults we all have weakness if iam in your shoes i will sit her down and let her know you are giving her the last chance to turn a new leave if she will not change then that's the end of the relationship as she cant eat her cake and have it, never!!.

Let him without sin be the first to cast the stones, there's a beast in us that needs to be tamed, in her own situation her beast is "sex" its obvious shes very weak and can be easily taken advantage of, she's 22yrs old and you are 33 the experience and the gap is there between the two of you, if you truly loves this babe give her a chance but be firm don't allow her take advantage of the chance she's given, if you have done all you can and she's not willing to change then let her go else you might judge her now and you may later regret your action as there are no perfect human being, may be you might need to go re-watch the movie pretty woman by richard gere and julia roberts.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Georgejeez: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Why should a 33 year old man be thinking of marrying a 22 year old girl in this modern age .

Someone that's still exploring , even if you make the mistake of marrying her , she will still continue with her sexcapades under your roof .

Just continue chopping her kponmor till you see a matured and reasonable lady for marriage .

Btw , don't forget the condoms

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by einsteine(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
You are 11 years older than her bro.

She would always cheat.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Mekanus(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
You be Igbo guy go dey date Edo girl, the home of oloshos? Okay ooo. Just keep knacking the olosho and dump her when you're done.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

The painful part is that this girl has a wonderful side that no guy can easily ignore. She is not demanding, she is loving and caring. She is beautiful and clean. Infact, I will certify her 100% in other aspects except the area I jst pointed out. It feels so crazy losing that kind of girl because of such a stup*d indiscretion by her.

I never wanted to say a word on this.. but after reading this particular post of yours, it brought back memories..

I once had a girlfriend exactly like this.. very neat, a bit tall, sexy and curvy.. beautiful, classy looking.. Homely, very respectful.. can't hurt you, everything you can ever ask of in a woman is in her, guess her only fault; she just can't stop fvxking different dudes,very easy for another man to use sweet tongue and get her in bed,then after when caught she would apologise and still repeat same thing again.. this was in 2011..
Guess what.. she is still in that lifestyle till today.. not yet married and her beauty is dropping gradually..

Bottom line, Bro.. they never change.. ��

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
davidadenrele:
Hello,

My piece of advice don't let her go, she has a weakness which is giving her self to any guy who could easily take advantage of her, considering the qualities you mention that she possesses it will be hard to find a girl that has all the qualities you want without faults we all have weakness if iam in your shoes i will sit her down and let her know you are giving her the last chance to turn a new leave if she will not change then that's the end of the relationship as she cant eat her cake and have it, never!!.

Let him without sin be the first to cast the stones, there's a beast in us that needs to be tamed, in her own situation her beast is "sex" its obvious shes very weak and can be easily taken advantage of, she's 22yrs old and you are 33 the experience and the gap is there between the two of you, if you truly loves this babe give her a chance but be firm don't allow her take advantage of the chance she's given, if you have done all you can and she's not willing to change then let her go else you might judge her now and you may later regret your action as there are no perfect human being, may be you might need to go re-watch the movie pretty woman by richard gere and julia roberts.

I once had a babe exactly like that of OP.. a girl I dated in 2011 when she was around 20/21 yrs old..
Bro. They never change. Till today she is still like that.. I fcvked her not long ago sef..
She is still single and her beauty is gradually dropping Sha..

That OP girlfriend would never change.. Once the circumstances and environment she is in, allows her to sleep around,even if she is married,she would do so..

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Vikalinda(m): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
The girl is not just a cheat, she is a stupid prostitute, only a senseless prostitute can send her naked video to others,
Marry a stupid prostitute to your peril.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Vajose: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dude, Jesus loves you, he's shown u so much already. It's now left for you to make ur choice, and only have urself to blame for the choices you make.

Try inquire from senior men who saw the red flags and looked away. They now live in sorrow. Old habits die hard they say. Learn from the horses before you.

Ciao. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by sweet12345: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:
Good day Folks, I am not going to bore you with all the details. Ok, I have been a member of this Forum but I really need matured advise cos I am in a dilemma right now. I met this cute babe in 2021. She is from Edo I am Igbo. I was really thinking of getting married to her but I have some serious concerns.

Firstly, sometime last year she came visiting. While she was sleeping on my laps her phone screen lit up so I was tempted to look and I saw message delivered to Mariam. So something whispered to me to check the content of the message. When I checked, I discovered that the message was deleted after it was sent.

So being a Guyman, that discovery spurred my curiosity. What I did was to copy the number and checked on Truecaller, lo and behold a Man’s name appeared. So I checked his name on face book and checked on WhatsApp too and I saw it was a married Man with five kids.

So I waited till morning and confronted her. Initially, she denied it was a man but when I confronted her with my evidence she confessed it was a married man. I enquired further and she told me they have had s*x like 4 times while we were dating ooo. I butted her out of my house and blocked her completely.

But this babe will be using other pple’s phones to call and be sending msgs telling me she is sorry. So at a point I forgave her and we continued, but, I was not ready to start trusting her again. So last week, I was trying to see if she has truly turned a new leaf before making a major move by going to see her parents. I was shocked what I saw in her WhatsApp.

There was this random dude asking her out. From their chats she told the guy that she has a boyfriend so she can’t have anything to do with him. But, she sent him a video of her touching her Vagi*a. Telling him she wets and squirts very well. When the guy demanded they see so he can feel her she told him no that her Vagin* is only for her boyfriend. Also I saw so many guys asking her out but she kept telling them she is in a serious relationship and she can’t date them.

So I am really confused. She is 22 and I am 33. It pains me so much cos this girl is so loving and caring and also a good cook. She treats me well and has never disrespected me. I am really hurting inside cos I feel this is not the kind of woman I wanna marry like how do u expose the most intimate part of ur body to someone else. Is it lack of maturity or she is jst loose and I didn’t know. I have refused picking her calls but she keeps on begging and sending msgs seriously. I am tired.

Please I need matured advise cos I am no longer getting young and I wanna settle down ASAP.

Walahi all female are wonderful depending on ur approach.. you have dated plenty girls before dis one and you felt be cos of all dose her wonderful character she is the best..weldone
you aren't getting any younger,everyone as an age gap (paraphrased), Weldone again.
its not easy, you are depressed you said. but depression isn't a life term sentences. its just for a period of time.
the time you are using to see whether you should still linger around, use it to reshape what is it you really want in your future wife. noting that every one has lapses.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Segzy19: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
She is 22. That is just 4 years above 18 years.
She is still at her flower stage. She still wants to explore and have fun while you are 33 years already. It's 10 years gap between you.

Honestly, at that age and stage she still wants to have fun and enjoy instead of being tied down so early with relationship and commitment.

Again, maturity is also a big factor here. Forget the physical attributes on her body. Is her mind that mature to settle down with one guy when her mates are still having fun and adventures all over...

It will take some few more years before she begins to mature and prepare to settle or relax psychologically. Then she can start seeing the need for a stable relationship and commitment.

For now, it's either you let her go and search an older and more mature lady who is ready to commit to you or you continue to wreck yourself with bitter breakfasts
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by dadabashua1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
virginprincess:
Pls let her go,if you marry her she will cheat on you.
OP just take this advice else what was written here will happen to you if you refused to take the advice.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by SunTzu123(m): 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Olodo OP! Can't you read?
She "put aside" all the bad things because of you. She has not stopped. She just put them aside.

Give that to your teacher to interpret for you.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by fineboynl(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:
Good day Folks, I am not going to bore you with all the details. Ok, I have been a member of this Forum but I really need matured advise cos I am in a dilemma right now. I met this cute babe in 2021. She is from Edo I am Igbo. I was really thinking of getting married to her but I have some serious concerns.

Firstly, sometime last year she came visiting. While she was sleeping on my laps her phone screen lit up so I was tempted to look and I saw message delivered to Mariam. So something whispered to me to check the content of the message. When I checked, I discovered that the message was deleted after it was sent.

So being a Guyman, that discovery spurred my curiosity. What I did was to copy the number and checked on Truecaller, lo and behold a Man’s name appeared. So I checked his name on face book and checked on WhatsApp too and I saw it was a married Man with five kids.

So I waited till morning and confronted her. Initially, she denied it was a man but when I confronted her with my evidence she confessed it was a married man. I enquired further and she told me they have had s*x like 4 times while we were dating ooo. I butted her out of my house and blocked her completely.

But this babe will be using other pple’s phones to call and be sending msgs telling me she is sorry. So at a point I forgave her and we continued, but, I was not ready to start trusting her again. So last week, I was trying to see if she has truly turned a new leaf before making a major move by going to see her parents. I was shocked what I saw in her WhatsApp.

There was this random dude asking her out. From their chats she told the guy that she has a boyfriend so she can’t have anything to do with him. But, she sent him a video of her touching her Vagi*a. Telling him she wets and squirts very well. When the guy demanded they see so he can feel her she told him no that her Vagin* is only for her boyfriend. Also I saw so many guys asking her out but she kept telling them she is in a serious relationship and she can’t date them.

So I am really confused. She is 22 and I am 33. It pains me so much cos this girl is so loving and caring and also a good cook. She treats me well and has never disrespected me. I am really hurting inside cos I feel this is not the kind of woman I wanna marry like how do u expose the most intimate part of ur body to someone else. Is it lack of maturity or she is jst loose and I didn’t know. I have refused picking her calls but she keeps on begging and sending msgs seriously. I am tired.

Please I need matured advise cos I am no longer getting young and I wanna settle down ASAP.
in today Nigeria girls even if they love you wholeheartedly it will never stop them from seeing other guys. It's just curiousity.

You might need a more matured girl maybe around 30. But anything Below 25 it's in there phase and blood.
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Brushstrokes20: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
All I have to say is... THE LION IS NOT A DOMESTIC ANIMAL! # a word is enough for the wise
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

Most girls of nowadays are into this , selling their nudes online , they see it has side hustle , may God help this generation.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Ojukwu007(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
cowboyvs:

This topic keeps popping up on nland. Once a LovePeddler, always a LovePeddler. Ignore every damn thing clouding your true sense of judgement, please just let her go. If you don't, your sanity go collect wotowoto..no cap.

99% of our ladies are extremely promiscuous, they always want to feel the next dick. Very gullible and annoying set of people. Social media already nuked their morality.

Men are even the WORST. Tueh!!
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by alyarmouk(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
God has been kind to you to reveal these things...if u like still chook head there
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by africantycoon: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
fineboynl:
in today Nigeria girls even if they love you wholeheartedly it will never stop them from seeing other guys. It's just curiousity.

You might need a more matured girl maybe around 30. But anything Below 25 it's in there phase and blood.

Pls stop calling 30 yo girls "matured"....they are not....they would hv done wat their 21yo counter parts do except they now see visible signs of ageing on their body and realize theres no time.... plus guys are starting to ignore them for younger girls so they bcome "mature"

1 Like

Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
africantycoon:

Why if i may ask....
with what i see read am so scared of that shit
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Igbojew: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
wallarwallar:
It is not easy to dey advice people 4 relationship cos na go dey ask advice bt na anoda ting dey una mind.. 4 ur case u luv dat girl dearly and it is very hard 4 u to let go bt u @ jst looking 4 people to condem her so u can use dat to move on but it won't help u cos u go still go back.. Ur problem is jst dat u gat no principle and people like u are very hard to advice
Gbam!! You just said it all.......I am that Igbojew
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Olushevy: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
It's obvious that you love her more than she loves you,
She will break your heart.

Advice: Make sure your girl loves you more than you love her.. let's say ratio 60:40..
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by princewarri1985: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Edo girls cheat pass person wey dey purge! My brother run for your life. Please send me the video of her rubbing her vagina that she sent to that guy so that i can watch it and advice you more so that you dont make one of life greatest mistake
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Qwi1: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Stop worrying yourself about women
Re: She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. by Jlow2: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
I will even pay her to leave, revealing private parts on watsapp and you re still looking for advice on what to do, this lady has passion for sex and showing people her private part, find the black goat before nightfall

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.