Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. (6245 Views)

Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? / Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by henndukwe18: 10:31am On May 26, 2022
tiswell:
What a solid gbola cannot do, does not exist grin
lol, ds 1 weak me
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Killerbag36: 11:34am On May 26, 2022
Sleekskin:
cheesy

Sequel to this thread below

She was here since morning, left at 5pm.
So she agreed to take sex as gift and Glory to God Almighty, I didn't dissapoint.

She really enjoyed the intercourse.
My expensive dick she got and was filled with gratitude.

God bless the male gender.
God bless the female folks who don't feel entitled and ungrateful.

All you can offer its sex
I shame 4 you
Nd I know no one will accept such
Keep leaving a lie
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Sleekskin: 6:02pm On May 26, 2022
Killerbag36:

All you can offer its sex I shame 4 you Nd I know no one will accept such Keep leaving a lie
Not bad buddy
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Successfulben: 6:34pm On May 26, 2022
Well this is a romance forum before some hypocritical deeper brethrens grin will come and be quoting scriptures.
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by mctech(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23
I could tolerate your thread as yet another nonsensical entertainment.

The part I don't like is the 'Glory be to God.'

The mod that pushed this to the front page should have edited it.
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by mosicola(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23
You see your life. I am thinking you were created on the seventh day when God was resting and Lucifer use you do little experiment

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You / Horse Attempted To Rape A Police Officer In USA - PIC / I Entered My Boyfriend's Room For The First Time And This Happened Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.