Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her (6057 Views)

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by Orikinla(m): 11:33am On Jul 16, 2011
If you truly love someone and she tells you the truth about her past life like she has lost count of how many men she dated before she met you,  NOTHING should stop you from loving her.

Personally, I do not care if she has slept with over 1, 000 men before she met me.
What matters most is she is with you NOW and do your best for her.
Do not use her past to judge her present life as long as she does not rake up the skeletons or conjure the ghosts to disturb your life.

Men always make so much fuss over how many guys a girl has dated before meeting them, but hardly kick up dust over their own past intimate activities. HYPOCRITES!

Before you judge her, please check and crosscheck your own "Fluid smeared and blood stained" records of how many girls you have also slept with.

Lest you forget, those girls will also end up with other men and become their wives later.

Let us be very realistic in life.

I do not really care about the man a girl is sleeping with as long as she is honest about it. It is her life.
But I hate it when she lies and pretends to be a good girl when she is not better than the dogs she is calling a bad name to discredit them in order to curry your favour for her selfish reasons.

If a man truly loves you, he will not use your past intimate history to judge you today.

Many of us who even claim to be pious Christians and Muslims often change our decisions over dating or marrying a woman once we find out that she has had a very promiscuous life before we met her. Then on Sunday we go to church or go to the Mosque on Friday praying, fasting and wishing for VIRGINS or the NOT SO SPOILED maidens to court and marry. What nonsense!
Hypocrites are worse than sinners and pagans.

Imagine MEN who are not VIRGINS desperately looking for VIRGINS to marry!

Imagine men who have been promiscuous now looking for girls and women who are not promiscuous to date and marry!
What a joke!

These foolish men are all over the place fooling themselves.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by sistajay(f): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2011
Dem HYPOCRITES tooooooo many, they are foooooooooolish indeed, imagine dose little boys, they cant be men cos real men dont think that way!!
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by MrCork17: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2011
Orikinla. Bro How many men u slept wit?  dont lie! wink
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2011
Dont worry ,you will wise up in the nearest future ,when you are told that all the kids are not yours.living decently for ladies is still the ultimate in our culture.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by Orikinla(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Orikinla. Bro How many men u slept wit?  dont lie! wink

I am a man and I have had four babes so far since 1992 to date.
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by WAVixen: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2011
Ehmmmm, Mr Cork over to you, how many blood stained and fluid smeared records are you holding on to? 'Don't lie'! (Tongue in cheek)
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2011
Orikinla:

If you truly love someone and she tells you the truth about her past life like she has lost count of how many men she dated before she met you,  NOTHING should stop you from loving her.

Personally, I do not care if she has slept with over 1, 000 men before she met me.
What matters most is she is with you NOW and do your best for her.
Do not use her past to judge her present life as long as she does not rake up the skeletons or conjure the ghosts to disturb your life.

Men always make so much fuss over how many guys a girl has dated before meeting them, but hardly kick up dust over their own past intimate activities. HYPOCRITES!

Before you judge her, please check and crosscheck your own "Fluid smeared and blood stained" records of how many girls you have also slept with.

Lest you forget, those girls will also end up with other men and become their wives later.

Let us be very realistic in life.

I do not really care about the man a girl is sleeping with as long as she is honest about it. It is her life.
But I hate it when she lies and pretends to be a good girl when she is not better than the dogs she is calling a bad name to discredit them in order to curry your favour for her selfish reasons.

If a man truly loves you, he will not use your past intimate history to judge you today.

Many of us who even claim to be pious Christians and Muslims often change our decisions over dating or marrying a woman once we find out that she has had a very promiscuous life before we met her. Then on Sunday we go to church or go to the Mosque on Friday praying, fasting and wishing for VIRGINS or the NOT SO SPOILED maidens to court and marry. What nonsense!
Hypocrites are worse than sinners and pagans.

Imagine MEN who are not VIRGINS desperately looking for VIRGINS to marry!

Imagine men who have been promiscuous now looking for girls and women who are not promiscuous to date and marry!
What a joke!

These foolish men are all over the place fooling themselves.

Jeeeez,brother,
At the bolded, I sincerely hope you out grow this idealism.
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2011
Abeg Abeg Abeg
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by Omolola1(f): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2011
shocked
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by iv4real(f): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2011
@ poster , correct guy. Tell them oh.
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by tpia5: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2011
What exactly is poorvcint aka cheat and quench, trying to say here?

Spell it out plz!!!!!
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by 190: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2011
1,000 Men - what is left in her after a 1000 men

Count me out
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2011
tpia@:

What exactly is poorvcint aka cheat and quench, trying to say here?

Spell it out plz!!!!!

Look freak stop stalking me.
If you don't understand English that is not my problem.
By the way how is your alter ego Kandiikane.
Bet shes lurking around in your mind somewhere.
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2011
Permit me to say you are one of the Few good men in this section! smiley

Orikinla:

I so Agree with this statement! cool

Orikinla:

I so DISAGREE with this statement! Pls Stop lying!!! grin

Very Very Nice Piece! cool
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by 190: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2011
sexkills whats up with good and bad men angry angry
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2011
190:

sexkills whats up with good and bad men angry angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by 190: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2011
angry angry
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by Orikinla(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2011
sexkillz:

Permit me to say you are one of the Few good men in this section! smiley
I so Agree with this statement! cool

I so DISAGREE with this statement! Pls Stop lying!!! grin

Very Very Nice Piece! cool
The 1000 means the number of men she has dated before you met her should not stop you from loving her and getting married. Many former commercial sex workers have turned out to be good wives even after many active years as prostitutes. The fact is nobody is really holier than another. The girl who has had only 2 guys is not holier than the one who laid 200 guys. Girls who claim to be more decent are not Mother Theresa. Just be honest. You either accept the truth or live in denial of the facts of life.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by 190: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2011
^ clap for yourself undecided
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2011
Orikinla:

The 1000 means the number of men she has dated before you met her should not stop you from loving her and getting married. Many former commercial sex workers have turned out to be good wives even after many active years as LovePeddlers. The fact is nobody is really holier than another. The girl who has had only 2 guys is not holier than the one who laid 200 guys. Girls who claim to be more decent are not Mother Theresa. Just be honest. You either accept the truth or live in denial of the facts of life.
Now this is GIBBERISH! undecided I wish you all the best in your Marriage to a Love Peddler then!
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by pareto(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2011
MR GBEWUDANI
akwe!!!!
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by BABE3: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2011
pareto:

MR GBEWUDANI
[/color]

[color=#000099]And how is this a "Gbewudani" behavior? You know Gbewudani-ness is about controlling right?

OP: When I saw your location, the first thing that came to my head was "Bunny Ranch". grin
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by MrsChima(f): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2011
OP

Let me know when you wants to be tested for HIV and STDs.  The fee is paid for by a generous charitable citizen.
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

OP

Let me know when you wants to be tested for HIV and STDs.  The fee is paid for by a generous charitable citizen. 
Uh Oh! grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by Cuteobi(f): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2011
One kiss for u OP! U are one of the few men here on NL. THE BOYS HERE SHUD EMULATE U.
Mrs.Chima:

OP

But shes right ooh
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by MMM2(m): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2011
Orikinla:

I am a man and I have had four babes so far since 1992 to date.

guy ur record dey poor in chicks,

i need 2 give u some of my left over chicks. wink
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by Pennywise(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2011
U shld understand what he means. He has slept with 4 girls without condom since 1992. All the others dont qualify for the term relationship
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by Dyt(f): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2011
Dats it Op,wat love s all abt
we women dont care bt dere r sm selfless greedy hoodlums amongst u who counts everyth so serious
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by MMM2(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2011
Pennywise:

U shld understand what he means. He has slept with 4 girls without condom since 1992. All the others dont qualify for the term relationship

Ok,
I now understand.
But he still needs 2 in prove in chicks. angry
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by mamagee3(f): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2011
pareto:

MR GBEWUDANI
akwe!!!!
[/color]
[color=deeppink][size=25pt]What? grin grin grin[/size]
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by duality(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2011
@poster you have made your point.
take note of this. when you are searching for something, you really would want to be very sure of what you've found. definitely you'd ask for her past.

for you, what matters is that she is with you now. hehehe! well, soon you may be the 1001(th) guy. coz habits die hard.
Re: I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her by Orikinla(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2011
It would be nice if the most important fact is noted.

Lest we forget, only very few women have not had many men before marriage.

If you want to start asking and probing how many men she had before you, then also tell her yours too.
But lest we forget, former call girls (full time or part time), "runs" babes on and off campus and serial daters are now married and even doing great from the bedroom to the boardroom.

Those who are talking about HIV/AIDS, should know that men are more promiscuous than women.
Go to the guest houses and hotels and see how men are spending more energy on proving their manhood to their mistresses and call girls than the time they spend with their wives. And as I said in another article, Nigerian men in particular can sleep with any girl, whether a housemaid with pubic lice or a call girl.
You have seen mad women and other mentally challenged girls and women getting pregnant on the street and care centres.
Who got them pregnant?
The same men will also go and sleep with their girlfriends or wives.
Do you know how many housemaids have been abused by many boyfriends and husbands?

Majority of guys mess around and then turn around to query their girlfriends during courtship ignorant of the fact that they have also taken their turns on the girlfriends of other guys. So who is fooling who?         r

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? / I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here / Nigerian Girls Front A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.