Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate (28213 Views)

Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) / APC Primaries: Great Ogboru Emerges Delta Governorship Candidate As Party Distan / Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by SpearofGod(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

For which state Omo Agege don settle him own problem with Emerho inside APC before talking about taking delta from Pdp.

Una go just open mouth dey yarn dust. Omo Agege won’t get %30 of total vote. He’s not popular than Ogboru who’s been contesting from all the opposition since the days of AD.
Go Emerho compound for Evwreni you go see Omo-agege poster for billboard for front of Emerho compound

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Bizibi(m): 7:46am On May 26, 2022
Prince2bad:

PDP has always worked together but now the case is different, it much easy for Okowa to win PDP primary but bet me Sheriff Oborevwori will be no match for Ovie Omo-Agege who's getting the total support from APC. A united front that's what wins election and that's why APC are trying so hard to reach a concensus in the presidential level
not just that they have even gone extra mile to control inec,I got that info last week.now pdp is divided and I can bet you the other faction will support apc. James ibori structure is what got okowa in government house in the first place.na em make okowa survive 2019 election.

Pdp is using their hands to destroy themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by OhBritannia(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2022
Vadese1:
You just hit the nail by the head. Omoagage is a light weight in delta politics. He can only win the urhobos local government

What do you mean by he can only win the urhobo local government?
People like you know nothing about delta State.
Is Sheriff not an urhobo man too?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:50am On May 26, 2022
TroubleMaker47:
Delta and Abia has never had it good, i hope PDP loses these states

Amen..Amen and Amen
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Bizibi(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2022
OhBritannia:
What do you mean by he can only win the urhobo local government?
People like you know nothing about delta State.
Is Sheriff not an urhobo man too?
sapele for that matter....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by assetsovermoney: 7:51am On May 26, 2022
nonxo007:

No doubt, but I believe he still has some influence in Delta which might be of help to Omo Agege. But wait o, the level at which Uduaghan lost relevance in Delta politics need to be studied in school o. Where that man dy ?
He was a nobody before becoming the SSG then governor unlike Ibori and Okowa.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2022
Prince2bad:

Sheriff Oborevwori winning is the downfall of PDP in Delta state, save these words
When I said this earlier that David have no chance against Sheriff, you guys refused to understand, still believe Ibori still has the Alter ego. The truth of the matter is that the alliance of Delta North and South has been producing the governor of Delta state since 1999, and nothing will change it. Let me school you a bit of politics of Delta state.
In 1999 UPU endorsed Moses Kragha against Ibori, Kragha lost out with Ibori aligning with Delta North and South.
In 2003, they endorsed Ogboru, Ogboru lost out. In 2007 and 2011 they still endorsed Ogboru against Udughan, Ogboru still lost out. In 2015, they endorsed David Edevbie against Okowa, David lost out. They still repeat the same with Edevbie against Sheriff.
The truth of the matter is that any candidate endorsed by Urhoboh and it's UPU, most surely loose. Because of their acclaimed ownership of Delta, other region will always work against such candidate. This is the basic truth which my fellow Urhoboh refused to understand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by sexiestharam(f): 7:56am On May 26, 2022
I really pray Omo-Agege wins the APC primaries! We are tired of PDP in Delta state!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Robisky001(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2022
erai30:
He wants to be the governor of Delta State when his own community doesn't have light, after being in government for several years. Managed to put street light because he wants everyone to think he is working..... ONLY GOD GO HELP US PUNISH ALL THESE POLITICAL THIEVES.
I am telling you.

2 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Robisky001(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2022
Omo Agege is a goal

4 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Mosesvic11(m): 8:00am On May 26, 2022
nonxo007:
Omo Agege go flog this one hands down. With the way PDP is handling affairs of this coming election it might be heading for doom, it will take the grace of God for PDP to survive after this election. How do you have two confused and weak chairmen back to back? With the emergence of Ayu I was hoping there will be a Ray of hope for PDP but I think I guessed wrong.
Either ways these politicians only care about their selfish interest, not yours, not mine.
Get your PVC though and prepare to vote.
I think pdp will still retain the state, omo agege is not too havey when it comes to Delta politics,

3 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Emu4u2c: 8:03am On May 26, 2022
PDP done lose delta state be that…Sheriff is a light weight politician

2 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Mosesvic11(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:
em don lose....sheriff and okowa with their money can't stand omoagege. The pillars of pdp don crack already. Bayelsa scenario about to play in Delta State

Omoagege go win straight up.
you lie, pdp still hold delta strong.

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by OhBritannia(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:
sapele for that matter....
I just hear them talk and i laugh.
It's obvious they know nothing about delta politics and the urhobo clan in Delta state.
What they even know as warri is not actually warri, It's uvwie.

When people talk about the warri, what they don't know is that they are talking about uvwie .

5 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Karemarealty288(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2022
After 8 years the police in the picture will take over.

4 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2022
nonxo007:

No think am o, there are speculations that Omo-Agege is trying to lobby Ibori to side him in APC, if this so happens PDP is gone in Delta state.
If Ibori tries that, that should be the end of his political career. Okowa only needs 30% votes of Urhobohs to deliver Sherif, which he get from Okpe's block votes.

6 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Kaiser20: 8:06am On May 26, 2022
TroubleMaker47:
As if there's a better alternative.

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by saintruky(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2022
TroubleMaker47:

D end of pdp in Delta state has finally come.. Body just dey sweet me say na sheriff win cos he go fail d main election woefully..
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by KaluwisxPRO: 8:07am On May 26, 2022
SpearofGod:
Go Emerho compound for Evwreni you go see Omo-agege poster for billboard for front of Emerho compound

Na by Billboard, I ask question, them don settle their matter between both of them inside APC because APC delta is still factional, Omo Agege without political weight for Delta na one chase PDP, Wetin Ogboru no fit so as people like am reach for more than 20years, he still dey contest until today.

2 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by saintruky(m): 8:08am On May 26, 2022
ericmani:

Okowa do this one o, I hope they don’t lose Delta sha

They've lost already lol
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Bizibi(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2022
Mosesvic11:
you lie, pdp still hold delta strong.
look I have more people in pdp than apc. Mark it today pdp go lose badly. They lost the only structure that has been winning them elections. If em tell you say nothing go happen,e go happen.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by saintruky(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:
em don lose....sheriff and okowa with their money can't stand omoagege. The pillars of pdp don crack already. Bayelsa scenario about to play in Delta State

Gbagi (pdp) say okowa don disgrace d founding fathers of pdp to have front sheriff... Delta to be finally liberated from d shackles of d useless pdp rule for decades... Agege go whip sheriff like pikin

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Bizibi(m): 8:13am On May 26, 2022
OhBritannia:
I just hear them talk and i laugh.
It's obvious they know nothing about delta politics and the urhobo clan in Delta state.
What they even know as warri is not actually warri, It's uvwie.

When people talk about the warri, what they don't know is that they are talking about uvwie .
uvwie and osubi is not warri,things will go bad for pdp.

I remember I said the only thing that can defeat Delta pdp is divided house especially if ibori is at losing side.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:14am On May 26, 2022
Realhommie:
Uduaghan was never and still isn't a politician. He isn't politically inclined or sagacious. If it wasn't for his cousin Ibori who made him Governor he would still have remained a political neophyte. Even in his Itsekiri sef he no get mouth.

Back to the topic, it's going to be a really tough battle between Agege and Sheriff. Agege might be in the opposition but he's no pushover in Delta politics. PDP may be in charge of the state but Agege has got some juice being DSP and also being loyal to the government at the center. Sheriff and Agege both have Street credibility both Agege is madder sha, plus more intelligent and is on par with Sheriff's direct boss, Okowa..

APC might just pull a surprise in Delta State and the people will love it because PDP has held sway since 99 with very little or nothing to show for it, the people have been in bondage of some real powerful and greedy people who just share money and nothing else. We need deliverance.
Unfortunately, all those in APC today are from PDP, so that preaching of trying another party will not sail.

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Bizibi(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2022
saintruky:

Gbagi (pdp) say okowa don disgrace d founding fathers of pdp to have front sheriff... Delta to be finally liberated from d shackles of d useless pdp rule for decades... Agege go whip sheriff like pikin
em say okowa get 131b,ok!!! Infact make em do apc primaries quick make Abuja put hand for inside.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Owologbo(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:

oga, tell us what is giving you confidence that agege has won already.
apart from Delta central, tell those that will deliver the other zone to agege.
you are boasting, making noice from one zone as if you are the voice of Deltans.
agege influence ends in Delta central.

5 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Bizibi(m): 8:22am On May 26, 2022
Owologbo:

oga, tell us what is giving you confidence that agege has won already.
apart from Delta central, tell those that will deliver the other zone to agege.
you are boasting, making noice from one zone as if you are the voice of Deltans.
agege influence ends in Delta central.
read my comment you will see were pdp erred. Apc already have inec,that structure in pdp should not have been cracked.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:
Bros omoagege don win. No think am at all.....the crack don dey. Which structures okowa and sheriff wan use defeat omoagege. The same structures that made okowa win in 2015,none of us knew okowa like then.

The coming months won't be easy for pdp because there is a hole and the apc will utilize it and lest I forget omoagege don place hin boys for inec,the guy ready for pdp.
If said you don't know Okowa in Delta state politics means you are a toddler or you are not from Delta state. In 2007 election, despite Ibori being the seating governor and his endorsement of Uduaghan, Okowa contested against him Udughan and Ibori, it only took a re-run for Udughan to win. After the first ballot, Ibori couldn't delivered Udughan, they have to do a re-run, and the party elders and national executives have to persuade Okowa to step down from the re-run for Ibori to have his way, with the understanding of taking over from Udughan. When Udughan related on the promise, he fought Uduaghan to stand
a still.

5 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by PrinceMajestic: 8:25am On May 26, 2022
lordprogress:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/oborevwori-in-early-lead-beats-13-other-aspirants/amp/
beautiful one! Free ride to victory for His Excellency Deputy Senate President Obarisi Ovie Omo-Agege to the governorship of Delta State. I'm so happy it's gonna be a PDP antelope vs APC Lion come 2023, we taking over our state. I'm so happy, early sign of victory for us. Thank God the dwarf Delta State chief of staff didn't even win their pdp primaries let alone contesting against my DSP. If that dwarf edebvwie had won pdp primaries and general election next year I know of a particular king who will be shooting people to death in broad daylight because he will believe nothing will happen. Thank God the dwarf didn't even scale through the primary. Delta people brace up for the inevitable wind of change! DSP Ovie Omo-Agege is your Governor come 2023 whether you like it or not! Finally victory is ours!
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Owologbo(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2022
nonxo007:

No think am o, there are speculations that Omo-Agege is trying to lobby Ibori to side him in APC, if this so happens PDP is gone in Delta state.
If Ibori side him, what will now happen?
Everything that has beginning has an end.
you can mark this, omo agege will not win Delta State even with Ibori support.

4 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by bakar007: 8:29am On May 26, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
When I said this earlier that David have no chance against Sheriff, you guys refused to understand, still believe Ibori still has the Alter ego. The truth of the matter is that the alliance of Delta North and South has been producing the governor of Delta state since 1999, and nothing will change it. Let me school you a bit of politics of Delta state.
In 1999 UPU endorsed Moses Kragha against Ibori, Kragha lost out with Ibori aligning with Delta North and South.
In 2003, they endorsed Ogboru, Ogboru lost out. In 2007 and 2011 they still endorsed Ogboru against Udughan, Ogboru still lost out. In 2015, they endorsed David Edevbie against Okowa, David lost out. They still repeat the same with Edevbie against Sheriff.
The truth of the matter is that any candidate endorsed by Urhoboh and it's UPU, most surely loose. Because of their acclaimed ownership of Delta, other region will always work against such candidate. This is the basic truth which my fellow Urhoboh refused to understand.

Thank you ,u understand the politics of Delta state , we the ijaws and other tribes in Delta south and north people tend to follow this trend and it not changing anytime soon , the urhobos should support sheriff not divide themselves for no reason cause sheriff will win Delta south and north even if he lose Delta central.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Rejects ’Emi lo kan’ Politics, Warns Against Politic Of Entitlement / Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi / Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.