Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate (28237 Views)

Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) / APC Primaries: Great Ogboru Emerges Delta Governorship Candidate As Party Distan / Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Bizibi(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
If said you don't know Okowa in Delta state politics means you are a toddler or you are not from Delta state. In 2007 election, despite Ibori being the seating governor and his endorsement of Uduaghan, Okowa contested against him Udughan and Ibori, it only took a re-run for Udughan to win. After the first ballot, Ibori couldn't delivered Udughan, they have to do a re-run, and the party elders and national executives have to persuade Okowa to step down from the re-run for Ibori to have his way, with the understanding of taking over from Udughan. When Udughan related on the promise, he fought Uduaghan to stand
a still.
look nor make me vex....it was ibori that brought okowa in when they used David edevbie as smoke screen,non of us knew it was okowa. One of my uncle was told to contest in that primaries to split the vote. It was after the election we got to know ibori had an agreement with okowa and uduaghan on the rotation. This is no news na.....
Okowa had no structure before 2015 no hype am here at all.

I am from Delta south,all my relations are in pdp in Delta State it is now I am getting to know the apc guys at federal level.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by ponishah: 8:31am On May 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Hmmm .. He looks a small fry when compared with his major opponent, Omo Agege
Omo Agege is the small fry...
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by ponishah: 8:32am On May 26, 2022
mrvitalis:
Okowa defeats ibori dynasty .... everything has an end date
On point bro

2 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by ponishah: 8:36am On May 26, 2022
Nebulax:
Pronouncing the surname would be so confusing..

grin
How?
Obo
Rev
Wo
Ri
If e no let u, short form can be used - Obo

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Vinnie2000(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
In as much as I'd have wanted Omo Agege to win,delta is unapologetic PDP. You can imagine uduaghan winning after Ibori who hails from same place with him. Omo Agege is only popular in his constituency.
Bros, are you a Deltan
Omo Agege is popular beyond Ughelli and will likely make a clean sweep on the 8 Urhobo LGAs!
Sheriff's hope will be on Delta north and Delta south (Ijaw, isoko and Itsekiri).
This groups may not vote for him as he has no Antecedents!

3 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:40am On May 26, 2022
Nebulax:
Pronouncing the surname would be so confusing..

grin
grin
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by ponishah: 8:41am On May 26, 2022
nonxo007:
Omo Agege go flog this one hands down. With the way PDP is handling affairs of this coming election it might be heading for doom, it will take the grace of God for PDP to survive after this election. How do you have two confused and weak chairmen back to back? With the emergence of Ayu I was hoping there will be a Ray of hope for PDP but I think I guessed wrong.
Either ways these politicians only care about their selfish interest, not yours, not mine.
Get your PVC though and prepare to vote.
Who be Omo Agege?
Omo Agege can only rig in his town, nothing more. Omo Agege is just a noise making thug.
Delta is PDP

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Bizibi(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Bros, are you a Deltan
Omo Agege is popular beyond Ughelli and will likely make a clean sweep on the 8 Urhobo LGAs!
Sheriff's hope will be on Delta north and Delta south (Ijaw, isoko and Itsekiri).
This groups may not vote for him as he has no Antecedents!
what they don't know is tompolo is with ibori faction. Now it all depends on how omoagege plays his card

2 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Realhommie(m): 8:43am On May 26, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Unfortunately, all those in APC today are from PDP, so that preaching of trying another party will not sail.
Not all though, the bulk are those who were with Ogboru since DPP days... And you never know, it just might appeal to majority.

This is politics bro, nothing is cast in stone, especially the Nigerian brand of politics. Buhari became president as an opposition at the time PDP were bouyant and bullish, but the will of the people prevailed mostly and I'm talking about 2015.

So anything is very possible. Once interests are settled forces will align. Let's see how things will unfold.

2 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by ponishah: 8:43am On May 26, 2022
erai30:
He wants to be the governor of Delta State when his own community doesn't have light, after being in government for several years. Managed to put street light because he wants everyone to think he is working..... ONLY GOD GO HELP US PUNISH ALL THESE POLITICAL THIEVES.
Did he work in PHC or BEDC?
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by IMASTEX: 8:47am On May 26, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Season of surprises and counter surprises.

Incumbent governor's positioning their stooge who will cover their loot.
As they all always do
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by nonxo007(m): 8:49am On May 26, 2022
ponishah:

Who be Omo Agege?
Omo Agege can only rig in his town, nothing more. Omo Agege is just a noise making thug.
Delta is PDP
Aren't Deltan tired of PDP? PDP has failed woefully in Delta despite huge FG allocations. Either ways let's watch how things unfold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Bestman98: 8:51am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:
em don lose....sheriff and okowa with their money can't stand omoagege. The pillars of pdp don crack already. Bayelsa scenario about to play in Delta State

Omoagege go win straight up.
Let me educate you concerning Delta State politics, Omo Agege and Sheriff is from the same side, Delta North is in control of Okowa, Delta central is in the hands of PDP , Delta South is still in control of PDP, all the state house of assembly seat belongs to PDP, all the local government chairmen belongs to PDP, concillors too all belongs to PDP. As far as am concerned PDP has no opposition in Delta State , Omo Agege and APC doesn't have single structure in DELTA state, Delta State is PDP , PDP is DELTA STATE.

4 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Vinnie2000(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2022
Realhommie:
Forget jubilation.. Na mostly the youth movements from different zones based on say he get street cred and him son na strong man too. No be because of anything extra ordinary wey him be. It's just people looking and hoping to be favoured by his government in hope that he wins.
Bros, u really know Delta politics.
Sheriff is an street man but Omo-Agege is a Jaguda politician and old soldier in the game!
Okowa and Sheriff will need to empty dier Stolen funds A/C to defeat Omo-agege in 2023! Or Rig heavily, otherwise APC will collect Delta!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by saintruky(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:
em say okowa get 131b,ok!!! Infact make em do apc primaries quick make Abuja put hand for inside.

Yea from d 150bn when sheriff approve for am to borrow at d 9th hour... Dem use part of d money settle delegates yesterday na make em win... So make we watch how far d balance 131bn go take em... Most stupid n foolish dtha speaker... Any useless bill/loan request governor front na express approval....

Gbagi n co go show dem two pepper...

2 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by ponishah: 8:53am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:
em don lose....sheriff and okowa with their money can't stand omoagege. The pillars of pdp don crack already. Bayelsa scenario about to play in Delta State

Omoagege go win straight up.
Una go just dey una states dey forecast bet9ja for Delta politics.
OmoAgege can not win his senatorial district how much more winning the entire state.
I be no wan boda myself to dey lecture you. Omo agege is the only one in apc in Delta, he has scattered the little structure of apc in Delta.
Omo Agege go lose die

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by roundman: 8:53am On May 26, 2022
ybalogs:
PDP is Delta and Delta is PDP so it is save to say Sherrif is the next Governor of Delta state.
You guys should continue with this slogan and Delta is dead,PDP has been in the saddle for 23yrs and counting with nothing to show.

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Bizibi(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2022
Bestman98:

Let me educate you concerning Delta State politics, Omo Agege and Sheriff is from the same side, Delta North is in control of Okowa, Delta central is in the hands of PDP , Delta South is still in control of PDP, all the state house of assembly seat belongs to PDP, all the local government chairmen belongs to PDP, concillors too all belongs to PDP. As far as am concerned PDP has no opposition in Delta State , Omo Agege and APC doesn't have single structure in DELTA state, Delta State is PDP , PDP is DELTA STATE.
tompolo is with ibori infact all his boys are with ibori. This is were omoagege will take advantage.....there is a crack in pdp unity. You will start hearing about decamping... .. even orubebe that i used to visit at his office in wuse 2 he is not that strong but he had a problem with okowa in 2019. They will split the votes in some areas next year. That structure in pdp is what has been keeping it strong for years.

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by JAWBONE(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2022
nonxo007:

No think am o, there are speculations that Omo-Agege is trying to lobby Ibori to side him in APC, if this so happens PDP is gone in Delta state.

Oga, Ibori's influence does not extend beyond Ethiope LG. Delta North and Delta South are PDP strongholds. Omo-Agege will do better than Ogboru but he ain't winning shit. The 8 LG of Delta North are in Okowa hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by subcbouy: 8:57am On May 26, 2022
erai30:
He wants to be the governor of Delta State when his community doesn't have light, after being in government for several years. Managed to put street lights on because he wants everyone to think he is working..... ONLY GOD GO HELP US PUNISH ALL THESE POLITICAL THIEVES.
But God cannot come down now! Some of the community people should get a sense, not everything they collect money for.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Bizibi(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2022
saintruky:

Yea from d 150bn when sheriff approve for am to borrow at d 9th hour... Dem use part of d money settle delegates yesterday na make em win... So make we watch how far d balance 131bn go take em... Most stupid n foolish dtha speaker... Any useless bill/loan request governor front na express approval....

Gbagi n co go show dem two pepper...
hahahaha make I just stop.

Na so I tell apc guys say Godwin obaseki go win 2020 Edo state elections they thought I was just joking Even told some of them they were planning to disgrace tinubu,em nor hear. Till next year.

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by ponishah: 8:58am On May 26, 2022
nonxo007:

Aren't Deltan tired of PDP? PDP has failed woefully in Delta despite huge FG allocations. Either ways let's watch how things unfold.
When some Nigerians got tired of pdp and helped rig apc into presidency.
After the change, how far
Please help me check prices of the following
Local rice
Dollar
Gas
fuel
Diesel
Bear
Transport

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Bestman98: 9:00am On May 26, 2022
ponishah:

Who be Omo Agege?
Delta is PDP
Thanks � brother, the problem of some persons here is that they're not from delta and they don't know anything about delta and they keep on commenting on Delta State politics. Omo Agege won that senatorial seat because of the influence of Great ogboru who was a governorship aspirant, and him Omo Agege becoming deputy senate president does not add up to Delta State politics is just a mere title that even Deltans don't know that he's a deputy senate president. So Omo Agege governorship ambition in DELTA STATE is Dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by CUMIN: 9:01am On May 26, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Democracy in the mud!
Highest bidders are winning this race.

Thanks to Buhari undecided

Through out the world in every democracy. That's how it is done.

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Slimm01: 9:02am On May 26, 2022
erai30:
He wants to be the governor of Delta State when his own community doesn't have light, after being in government for several years. Managed to put street light because he wants everyone to think he is working..... ONLY GOD GO HELP US PUNISH ALL THESE POLITICAL THIEVES.
Where is he from? Is he an Isoko man?
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by subcbouy: 9:03am On May 26, 2022
ponishah:

Una go just dey una states dey forecast bet9ja for Delta politics.
OmoAgege can not win his senatorial district how much more winning the entire state.
I be no wan boda myself to dey lecture you. Omo agege is the only one in apc in Delta, he has scattered the little structure of apc in Delta.
Omo Agege go lose die
gringrin A senator cannot his senatorial district how much more winning the entire state.grin una too funny
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by pafra(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Omo-Agege flog who in my Delta? Move out of Urhoboh and see if Omo-Agege exist outside Delta Central? Omo-Agege cannot win any LGA outside Delta Central and the Delta Central votes will be shared between both of them. If Ogboru join the race as it has been speculated, that is a master stroke to Omo-Agege.
Save this post, If Omo-Age win more than 4 LGA out 25 LGA in Delta state, knows that I'm not from Delta.

Guy you will be surprised.
This guy has been building structure long ago.
The election is b/w Omo agege , ibori support group and okowa,/ sheriff.

It will be a shame for okowa to defeat ibori .
It is not yet over until the final results is announced
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Owologbo(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:
read my comment you will see were pdp erred. Apc already have inec,that structure in pdp should not have been cracked.
Forget that thing. APC can not win delta State gubernatorial.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by subcbouy: 9:06am On May 26, 2022
ponishah:

When some Nigerians got tired of PDP and helped rig APC into the presidency.
After the change, how far
Please help me check the prices of the following
Local rice
Dollar
Gas
fuel
Diesel
Bear
Transport
Okay! I checked all of these mentions from 1999 to date! Inflation of prices is increasing in Nigeria without apology.

2 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by mkoabiola: 9:08am On May 26, 2022
It wil b a tough election

Where is that regular customer, great ogboru.

It been long that man has been looking to occupy that hot seat in Asaba

They shud gv him a chance for once.

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Owologbo(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:
Bros omoagege don win. No think am at all.....the crack don dey. Which structures okowa and sheriff wan use defeat omoagege. The same structures that made okowa win in 2015,none of us knew okowa like then.

The coming months won't be easy for pdp because there is a hole and the apc will utilize it and lest I forget omoagege don place hin boys for inec,the guy ready for pdp.
Agege boys that are in inec, will the be going to the field? Na for field things de xup, no be office.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Bestman98: 9:10am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:
tompolo is with ibori infact all his boys are with ibori. This is were omoagege will take advantage.....there is a crack in pdp unity. You will start hearing about decamping... .. even orubebe that i used to visit at his office in wuse 2 he is not that strong but he had a problem with okowa in 2019. They will split the votes in some areas next year. That structure in pdp is what has been keeping it strong for years.
You talk about tompolo being ibori boy mind you that David Edevbie was ibori candidate in just concluded primary but was beaten blue and black, so forget boy things here PDP is united in DELTA STATE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu / Cabinet: Different Lists In Circulation As Tinubu’s 14-day Deadline Closes In / Terror Sponsors Behind Air Crash That Killed Ibrahim Attahiru - Ali-Keffi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.