Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) (64942 Views)

MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by PrimeWatermark: 3:19pm On May 26, 2022
Nice
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Anthonypens247(m): 3:19pm On May 26, 2022
H
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Blackman7: 3:19pm On May 26, 2022
I challenge tinubu to do same.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Keepamsafe: 3:19pm On May 26, 2022
angry
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 3:19pm On May 26, 2022
Beremx:
Waiting for Tinubu and his parents in a throwback picture of his graduation.

Me right now....
Ah berem but you don't like vawulence nau grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Elidrisy20: 3:19pm On May 26, 2022
farem:
Below is the throwback picture of the Vice president Yemi Osinbajo and parents during graduation ceremony.
A man you can correctly trace.
#PYO
then who you can't correctly trace
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by olisefom: 3:19pm On May 26, 2022
Some people's history cannot be traced. Odiegwu
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Prozico22(m): 3:20pm On May 26, 2022
farem:
Below is the throwback picture of the Vice president Yemi Osinbajo and parents during graduation ceremony.
#PYO
you cant trace others the came from moon
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Justiceleague1: 3:20pm On May 26, 2022
Incoming president cool
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 3:20pm On May 26, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Try and trace buhari......... wink
It's Tinubus own first.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Foreigna2: 3:20pm On May 26, 2022
ebuka440:
That was when a failure graduated. He also graduated in a failed party and is about to graduate again, God forbid!

I can see Ebuka and I see 440.
You are an Igbo man talented in 440.

Like Peter the coward Obi

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by gassbee: 3:21pm On May 26, 2022
Who God has blessed ....... fill d gap
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by jideaug: 3:21pm On May 26, 2022
Great man of our time, God bless you the more sir
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by fotadmowmend(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2022
farem:
#PYO
Before dem start dey say he no go school

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Bukky79(f): 3:22pm On May 26, 2022
Yoruba family

Nice one!

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by verybadmouth(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2022
pretydiva:
Is this suppose to be news? Mctewww
Is nairaland a news station or a newspaper? Mumu

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Fearme344: 3:23pm On May 26, 2022
I went to buy something, they na say was I want to bye something I na say I wasn't wanted to buy something, I na buy something before the owner of the store na say let me go and by something before I will go back and I did not see them.. What should I do please
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Btruth: 3:24pm On May 26, 2022
omo agba.....hummm sad
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:25pm On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
It's Tinubus own first.

Remember, difference in age between father & daughter...... Is under 5 years apart....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by ebuka440: 3:25pm On May 26, 2022
Please this foreigner from Niger republic should get off my mention!

I have got no business with a foreigner with a fake moniker claiming to be a Nigerian.

Foreigna2:

I can see Ebuka and I see 440.
You are an Igbo man talented in 440.

Like Peter the coward Obi

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Btruth: 3:27pm On May 26, 2022
ebuka440:
That was when a failure graduated. He also graduated in a failed party and is about to graduate again, God forbid!
ebuka...you well so? Why using paracetamol on top of somebody headache. You sure hatred will not kill you so? Please be warned. cool

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by OderaOdesigo: 3:27pm On May 26, 2022
farem:
#PYO

And whose academic records can you not correctly trace? Why the innuendo?

You lot were on fire criticising Peter Obi’s supporters for being insultive online yesterday but after them you’re the worst.

I pray you get taught proper humility and that you are sensible enough to admit it here by this time next week Tuesday.

Sensible and decent people will just promote their candidate and not throw insults or innuendos at others. May God teach you all some sense.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Foreigna2: 3:28pm On May 26, 2022
ebuka440:
Please this foreigner from Niger republic should get off my mention!

I have got no business with a foreigner with a fake moniker claiming to be a Nigerian.

Please this slave from Biafran zoo should get off my mention!

I have got no business with a Biafran slave with a fake moniker claiming to be a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Ademidd: 3:28pm On May 26, 2022
I hope he wins in the primary. My vote is certainly for him
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by donbenie(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2022
3pleFiveu:
Scammer..
Mining ko..Man U Ni..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Egein(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2022
Wait. Yemi's taller than his dad? Dad must be an actual leprechaun.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Foreigna2: 3:30pm On May 26, 2022
Beremx:
Waiting for Tinubu and his parents in a throwback picture of his graduation.

Me right now....

Look at this balloon of a woman begging for giveaway on twitter. You no even get shame. It is always you paupers who exhibit this kind of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Winning123: 3:30pm On May 26, 2022
Wailer! Whether you accept it or not, that is the next President of Nigeria

ebuka440:

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Typicool8(m): 3:31pm On May 26, 2022
GambaOsaka:

Walahi…. Enjoyable smack down.
Honestly this made me laugh so hard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. / Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.