Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) (64939 Views)

MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Allisgud: 5:43pm On May 26, 2022
Who have the picture of Jonathan when he said he does not wear shoe to school grin grin angry angrythem don start political gimmicks
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:43pm On May 26, 2022
Original Star boy grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by farem: 5:45pm On May 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
Lol. Time for throwbacks and identifying with the poor

How does this identify with the poor?
For your information, only the rich could afford this during the time.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by freshkpomo(m): 5:47pm On May 26, 2022
victooman:
you really have a problem, l pray u are a lady because if u are a man with this mentality u are heading into something dangerous,,, is it really about what people will say? do u even value ur peace of mind and sanity? how many years will u live on this Earth that you are so obsessed with inconsequential things at this? dont tall parents give birth to short people? will u kill the child if he decides to to take his grandparents or linage genetics? l think this type of thought are for teenage little girls why are u disgracing yourself like this? what makes osinbajo less a man with his height? listen to me, people are dieing everyday in marriages, some people life are already miserable because they took lofty decisions like what u are advocating now, marry a person u are compatible with, a person that loves and cherish u, a person that have the fear of God and m.

You are not too smart for an adult as you claim. Ask OSINBAJO what he faced growing up in the hands of bully. You are taking my point off track, I am not saying life depends on height but parents should consider their children when making decisions that's all I am saying. Do you know that physical attributes can sometimes limit you in life? My friend back in the university had his mum eismised from her job ( a federal job) because of her height.... Your offspring should be a better version of yourself in almost every aspect and not the other way round..... Your pikin don ever walk up to you ask you "PAPA WHY YIU SHORT SELF AND COME GO TOAST OIR SHORT MAMA JOIN", NOW I NEED TO CLIMB TREE TO SEE JESUS!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2022
freshkpomo:
what am I seeing? Is this dude really taller than his parents? Chai marry tall person if you know say you short oooo, nor go born children when their legs go dey show for passport because of love o..
shocked

Thankfully his height didn't stop him from being a successful person in his own lane.

Go use your height enter Aso Rock na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Enumerator(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2022
Fatality!
Joezinho:

Mr Uche the coward from Alaigbo , hiding behind a cheap android phone to form Lion King online while lying down on his bedbug infested mattress waiting for his next meal.

PYO has balls bigger than your head and qualifications larger than that of your entire illiteracy populated community..

This is what happens when one's head contains more wool than sense.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by victooman: 5:51pm On May 26, 2022
freshkpomo:

You are not too smart for an adult as you claim. Ask OSINBAJO what he faced growing up in the hands of bully. You are taking my point off track, I am not saying life depends on height but parents should consider their children when making decisions that's all I am saying. Do you know that physical attributes can sometimes limit you in life? My friend back in the university had his mum eismised from her job ( a federal job) because of her height.... Your offspring should be a better version of yourself in almost every aspect and not the other way round..... Your pikin don ever walk up to you ask you "PAPA WHY YIU SHORT SELF AND COME GO TOAST OIR SHORT MAMA JOIN", NOW I NEED TO CLIMB TREE TO SEE JESUS!
climb a tree to see jesus? bully and losing of federal government job because of height? l regret wasting my time engaging you in this discussion,, you are the adult bro, enjoy ur day
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Ibraheemmawa(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2022
farem:
Below is the throwback picture of the Vice president Yemi Osinbajo and parents during graduation ceremony.
A man you can correctly trace.
#PYO
omo this one wey him talk pass him father since then,may be him father na dawlf sef.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by chii8(f): 5:57pm On May 26, 2022
Joezinho:

Mr Uche the coward from Alaigbo , hiding behind a cheap android phone to form Lion King online while lying down on his bedbug infested mattress waiting for his next meal.

PYO has balls bigger than your head and qualifications larger than that of your entire illiteracy populated community..

Haaa! Brother take it easy nah.... grin. Person follow you play, you wan use mouth kill am

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by AlphaTaikun: 6:28pm On May 26, 2022
farem:
Below is the throwback picture of the Vice president Yemi Osinbajo and parents during graduation ceremony.
#PYO
Yo! That's a badass pose from back in the 1980s. grin
Timeless.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by oyeb15: 6:30pm On May 26, 2022
He's even taller than his parents
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by themanderon: 6:31pm On May 26, 2022
A replica of his father.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by riczy(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2022
Abeg I one ask: Where do u ppl see "likes"?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by OfficialSam(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2022
Joezinho:

Seun

Mynd44

OAM4J

Rule No. 2
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by OvertheTop(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2022
Joezinho:

ahhhhhhhh!

This is Fatality! You finish the Guy Completely.... cheesy grin shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by farem: 6:54pm On May 26, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Thankfully his height didn't stop him from being a successful person in his own lane.

Go use your USELESS height enter Aso Rock na

Fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by farem: 6:57pm On May 26, 2022
Ibraheemmawa:
omo this one wey him talk pass him father since then,may be him father na dawlf dwarf sef.

The content of that 'dawlf' produced global quality.
What has the Goliath gene in your own dad produced? (no insult intended)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2022
Typicool8:

Omoh this na smack down grin
e pass smack down. Na TLC grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by farem: 7:03pm On May 26, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Yo! That's a badass pose from back in the 1980s. grin
Timeless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Joezinho: 7:05pm On May 26, 2022
OfficialSam:

Seun

Mynd44

OAM4J

Rule No. 2

Are you not the same person accusing someone of been a fraudster?

You also broke the No 2 rule. GTFO my mention, Clown...

OfficialSam:

Fraudster grin

How do you clear someone's debt in Credit Bureau? Okay, let's assume I'm owing a loan of 500k in a reputable coy. How can you clear that without paying back the loan? What's the nomenclature of your job in Credit Bureau?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Heffalump(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

I sabi olodo failures like u wey ended up in useless glorified primary schools wey dey call demselves universities after faing jamb so tey missed beta schools grin..If u go beta schools u suppose sabi say schools like dat dey use special grade gowns, no be d ones wey tailors dey use for freedom ur yeye school dey use.

My post did not insult you or anyone in particular, but you ended up insulting me directly. That's fine. I'll prove to you we're not in the same class. You could be insulting someone as old as your grand father right now. We know what little children of nowadays are on the internet.

Let me surprise you, the money spent on your education, if at all you got one is a waste! Someone like you can't even lead any small group of people talkless of a family. You're a disgrace to Unilag if actually you ever smelt that prestigious institution, and I humbly ask you to go and submit your ill gotten certificate to the university authority.
Nonsense.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:40pm On May 26, 2022
I don't know Why I'm laughing at this grin

Are you saying he didn't graduate? angry
Beremx:
Waiting for Tinubu and his parents in a throwback picture of his graduation.

Me right now....
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by IbileIfe: 7:44pm On May 26, 2022
So, we should fry akara? shocked

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Beremx(f): 8:15pm On May 26, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I don't know Why I'm laughing at this grin

Are you saying he didn't graduate? angry
a simple picture will prove it
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by snoopz: 8:19pm On May 26, 2022
Osinbajo go school with little or no stress but see Nigerians now hoping for ASUU to end strike
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2022
So you're still questioning his certification when ever his School management provided evidence he graduated at Chicago institution

Or they can also be bought cheesy

Beremx:
a simple picture will prove it
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by ZombieSlaughter: 8:33pm On May 26, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Hahaha...Young fresh Akokite graduate

Dat na University of Lagos(UNILAG) convocation gown. E dey exceptional and UNILAG still dey use am till date.

Labirudeen, are you an Akokite? grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by ZombieSlaughter: 8:35pm On May 26, 2022
Joezinho:

Jobirudeen the muslim ewedu guzzler, do you have more brains than wool yourself? grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Nigerialabalaba: 8:36pm On May 26, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Labirudeen, are you an Akokite? grin

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by olatuns2017: 9:15pm On May 26, 2022
farem:
#PYO

The biggest thief of our time

If you are a delagates

Yemidollars will flow over d weekend
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Yinksy09(m): 11:53pm On May 26, 2022
This is lovely

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by LasgidyPort: 12:20am On May 27, 2022
Lexusgs430:

But he still had to depose an affidavit, right.......... grin

Yes of course. Affidvit and picture serves different purposes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.