Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) (64940 Views)

MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2022
This Dude has been a clean fellow from origin.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by cliffypatt(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2022
Joezinho:

Mr Uche the coward from Alaigbo , hiding behind a cheap android phone to form Lion King online while lying down on his bedbug infested mattress waiting for his next meal.

PYO has balls bigger than your head and qualifications larger than that of your entire illiteracy populated community..

This is what happens when one's head contains more wool than sense.

Lol
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Bmaster(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2022
Fearme344:
I went to buy something, they na say was I want to bye something I na say I wasn't wanted to buy something, I na buy something before the owner of the store na say let me go and by something before I will go back and I did not see them.. What should I do please
kill yaself!

Werey man
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Eriokanmi: 4:17pm On May 26, 2022
Beremx:
Waiting for Tinubu and his parents in a throwback picture of his graduation.

Me right now....
grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 26, 2022
farem:
Below is the throwback picture of the Vice president Yemi Osinbajo and parents during graduation ceremony.
A man you can correctly trace.
#PYO

Presidential.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Miracle2020: 4:20pm On May 26, 2022
Wait ooh! Where is Tinubu picture with his parents?
They say Tinubu is a master degree holder, where is his graduating gown?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Freezby2020: 4:25pm On May 26, 2022
Joezinho:

Mr Uche the coward from Alaigbo , hiding behind a cheap android phone to form Lion King online while lying down on his bedbug infested mattress waiting for his next meal.

PYO has balls bigger than your head and qualifications larger than that of your entire illiteracy populated community..

This is what happens when one's head contains more wool than sense.

No be how big balls be na d thing. The balls fit big pass him head, but soft pass watermelon.

He is taking of balls of steel my guy...

Balls can wit stand pressure cooker without disintegrating, dat na, d coco be dat

grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by KingMack(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2022
uchaymart:
Giving a bad boy pose like he got balls cool cool

May be had balls then before all this born again/pastor thing show UPP!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Heffalump(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Hahaha...Young fresh Akokite graduate
Dat na University of Lagos(UNILAG) convocation gown. E dey exceptional and UNILAG still dey use am till date.

That gown you're praising is just average among many of Nigerian Universities. Looks like a private primary school graduating gown from this side. undecided
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by RepoMan007: 4:39pm On May 26, 2022
Better than NEPA cert and 1500 MTN recharge card.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by ogene70: 4:43pm On May 26, 2022
He has always been a starboy...incoming president!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Nigerialabalaba: 4:44pm On May 26, 2022
Heffalump:

That gown you're praising is just average among many of Nigerian Universities. Looks like a private primary school graduating gown from this side. undecided
I sabi olodo failures like u wey ended up in useless glorified primary schools wey dey call demselves universities after faing jamb so tey missed beta schools grin..If u go beta schools u suppose sabi say schools like dat dey use special grade gowns, no be d ones wey tailors dey use for freedom ur yeye school dey use.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by victooman: 4:46pm On May 26, 2022
freshkpomo:
what am I seeing? Is this dude really taller than his parents? Chai marry tall person if you know say you short oooo, nor go born children when their legs go dey show for passport because of love o..
shocked
see childish and mumu advice,, so make l no marry because of love but make l marry because of tallness? how old are u?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Thomasankara(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2022
porthouse7:
mumu ipob coward

What if he's a Yoruba boy angry
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by victorv12(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2022
uchaymart:

Guy, he get balls pass anyone in your family. He is the Vice President of Nigeria.

*In 1994, he became the Professor of Law following which he was appointed, Head of Department of Public Law, University of Lagos.

*Between 1999 and 2007, he served as Attorney-General and Commissioner of Justice in Lagos State.

*In 2006 he was a staff member, United Nations Secretary General’s Committee of Experts on conduct and discipline.

*He is a member of the International Bar Association and the British Institute of International and Comparative Law and has served on the Nigerian Body of Benchers and the Council for Legal Education of Nigeria. He was also an independent director of CitiBank Nigeria and an ethics adviser to the board of the Africa Development Bank (ADB).

So guy, you get balls reach am? Or let me ask you, Is there anyone in your family, wey get balls reach am? These are just the few of his accomplishments.

It is as if you are asking a scholar like Wole Soyinka whether e get balls?

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by freshkpomo(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2022
victooman:
see childish and mumu advice,, so make l no marry because of love but make l marry because of tallness? how old are u?
na smal pikin dey worry this fool, love kill you there you this selfish pig. Why you nor marry AS and AS because of love na? Zombie... You want born children when go dey disadvantages because of your selfish self.... Sometimes some children suppose dey kill parents like you for choosing a wrong destiny for them... You nor k kw about dominant and recessive genes and how him dey affect offspring.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Yxxx: 4:55pm On May 26, 2022
He has been eating with silver spoon from the beginning.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by baretalk: 4:55pm On May 26, 2022
Looks bright, brilliant man.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by baretalk: 4:57pm On May 26, 2022
te author=Joezinho post=113194048]

This is what happens when one's head contains more wool than sense. [/quote]
Finish him!
grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by baretalk: 4:58pm On May 26, 2022
quote author=Freezby2020 post=113197722]

No be how big balls be na d thing. The balls fit big pass him head, but soft pass watermelon.

He is taking of balls of steel my guy...

Balls can wit stand pressure cooker without disintegrating, dat na, d coco be dat

grin[/quote]
Your attempt at a come back very lame.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by edungene7: 5:03pm On May 26, 2022
uchaymart:

lolz ask him were he kept trademoni now he would start crying
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by victooman: 5:04pm On May 26, 2022
freshkpomo:
na smal pikin dey worry this fool, love kill you there you this selfish pig. Why you nor marry AS and AS because of love na? Zombie... You want born children when go dey disadvantages because of your selfish self.... Sometimes some children suppose dey kill parents like you for choosing a wrong destiny for them... You nor k kw about dominant and recessive genes and how him dey affect offspring.
a fool have spoken,, so u equate genotype mismatch to height? you are an animal l swear,, if l get a woman who is sound in reasoning and makes a good partner l should ditch her because some random hungry nairalander is so obsessed with what people will say about his children and family? work on ur esteeme,,the osinbajo family, in what way are ur broke generation better than them, mr iroko tree? l ask to know ur age because no reasonable adult will choose physical height over compatibility,, you are still a small boy or girl, when u grow up u either learn or end up in a miserable marriage that will teach u sense. ewu
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by porthouse7(f): 5:10pm On May 26, 2022
Thomasankara:

What if he's a Yoruba boy angry
then he's an outcast
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by freshkpomo(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2022
victooman:
a fool have spoken,, so u equate genotype mismatch to height? you are an animal l swear,, if l get a woman who is sound in reasoning and makes a good partner l should ditch her because some random hungry nairalander is so obsessed with what people will say about his children and family? work on ur esteeme,,the osinbajo family, in what way are ur broke generation better than them, mr iroko tree? l ask to know ur age because no reasonable adult will choose physical height over compatibility,, you are still a small boy or girl, when u grow up u either learn or end up in a miserable marriage that will teach u sense. ewu

Chai, nor vex...them warn me to avoid nairaland ooo... See as I don dey arrow and insult people today alone all ontop nairaland..... But you mumu Sha, go closer to OSINBAJO and ask him one thing he wished form God, you will be shocked he will tell you he wish he was taller lol.... Money is sweet but some things cannot be done with money but common sense.... You can enjoy your short wife with your Guinea pig size children, na you come Sabi.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Stanleyq: 5:12pm On May 26, 2022
triple996:
9ice

Meanwhile ugm de pepper ndigbo grin, d worst be say Dem don shhift kanu's case again bt ekpa say sit at home continues.
We know d people way dey suffer am 4 body
SAY NO TO MKPURUMIRI, IDIOCY AND CANNIBALISM cheesy
irrelevant to discuss
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by victooman: 5:24pm On May 26, 2022
freshkpomo:

Chai, nor vex...them warn me to avoid nairaland ooo... See as I don dey arrow and insult people today alone all ontop nairaland..... But you mumu Sha, go closer to OSINBAJO and ask him one thing he wished form God, you will be shocked he will tell you he wish he was taller lol.... Money is sweet but some things cannot be done with money but common sense.... You can enjoy your short wife with your Guinea pig size children, na you come Sabi.
you really have a problem, l pray u are a lady because if u are a man with this mentality u are heading into something dangerous,,, is it really about what people will say? do u even value ur peace of mind and sanity? how many years will u live on this Earth that you are so obsessed with inconsequential things at this? dont tall parents give birth to short people? will u kill the child if he decides to to take his grandparents or linage genetics? l think this type of thought are for teenage little girls why are u disgracing yourself like this? what makes osinbajo less a man with his height? listen to me, people are dieing everyday in marriages, some people life are already miserable because they took lofty decisions like what u are advocating now, marry a person u are compatible with, a person that loves and cherish u, a person that have the fear of God and maturity to handle the pressure in marriage,, make this things ur priority not all this useless height of a thing,, l can bet my balls you are not up to 30yrs,, grow beyond this mentality,, this mindset of what people will say is taking a lot of people to their early grave,, have a nice day.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Pootle: 5:24pm On May 26, 2022
uchaymart:

his got balls two to be exact grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Thomasankara(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2022
porthouse7:
then he's an outcast

Lolz grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by murmee: 5:28pm On May 26, 2022
God1000:
He must be very proud of his parents for raising him well
Applauded. That has always been my thoughts!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Denoh68: 5:32pm On May 26, 2022
YOU ARE REJOICING IN THE PAINS OF IGBOS, WHERE IS YOUR CONSCIENCE.
triple996:
9ice

Meanwhile ugm de pepper ndigbo grin, d worst be say Dem don shhift kanu's case again bt ekpa say sit at home continues.
We know d people way dey suffer am 4 body
SAY NO TO MKPURUMIRI, IDIOCY AND CANNIBALISM cheesy
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Denoh68: 5:34pm On May 26, 2022
GOD WILL JUDGE HIM SOMEDAY EVERYWHERE
RemoveKebab:
this one na overkill now cry
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Beremx(f): 5:35pm On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
Ah berem but you don't like vawulence nau grin
lol. No mind me o!! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. / Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.