Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) (64944 Views)

MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by bigpicture001: 3:32pm On May 26, 2022
I go university wen both my parents dey alive.. but I no get this kind pichure..

At the matriculation day... I never pay all feez, I never enter go the skl sef.. so no pichure

On the convocation day.. I no join my mate convocate cuz of carry over..

The next year no convocation... My batch join three days later.. too ok for. That I no come...

Na so e b like. Say i no go skl oo.. but I get discharged cert and Bsc cert..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by gbolswag(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2022
woah big boy pose
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 3:33pm On May 26, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Remember, difference in age between father & daughter...... Is under 5 years apart....... cheesy
It does not matter. It's the difference in parents age and his I want to check.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by RemoveKebab: 3:36pm On May 26, 2022
Joezinho:

Mr Uche the coward from Alaigbo , hiding behind a phone to form Lion King online while lying down on his bedbug infested mattress.

PYO has balls bigger than your head and qualifications larger than that of your entire illiteracy populated community..

This is what happens when one's head contains more wool than sense.
this one na overkill now cry

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Andytyx(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2022
Holy fvck! Mr. Osi tall pass him papa sha
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by 147ekinmogun(m): 3:37pm On May 26, 2022
Joezinho:

Mr Uche the coward from Alaigbo , hiding behind a phone to form Lion King online while lying down on his bedbug infested mattress.

PYO has balls bigger than your head and qualifications larger than that of your entire illiteracy populated community..

Haaaaaaa.....O ti Po ju bros.See brutality.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by BrutusOj(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Hahaha...Young fresh Akokite graduate

Dat na University of Lagos(UNILAG) convocation gown. E dey exceptional and UNILAG still dey use am till date.
What makes it exceptional?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by harmony75: 3:41pm On May 26, 2022
Next president of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by SammyJac(m): 3:41pm On May 26, 2022
This man has a very good PR team. His handlers are masters in the game. Goodluck to him.
farem:
Below is the throwback picture of the Vice president Yemi Osinbajo and parents during graduation ceremony.
A man you can correctly trace.
#PYO
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by ebuka440: 3:42pm On May 26, 2022
Until then brother. I will still remind you

Winning123:
Wailer! Whether you accept it or not, that is the next President of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:43pm On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
It does not matter. It's the difference in parents age and his I want to check.

You too like wàhálà. ..... wink
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by LasgidyPort: 3:43pm On May 26, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Try and trace buhari......... wink

Buhari's sch picture as Head Boy is in the public domain.

Same as pictures of his officers' training.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Transcriber: 3:43pm On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
It's Tinubus own first.
Pandora's own nko?

Oh! shocked my bad
I forgot he has japa from the race just like his predecessors cheesy cheesy
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 3:44pm On May 26, 2022
Lexusgs430:

You too like wàhálà. ..... wink
I know you are a peaceful sombori cheesy
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Shagamoni(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2022
This is harsh
ebuka440:
That was when a failure graduated. He also graduated in a failed party and is about to graduate again, God forbid!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by nedekid: 3:45pm On May 26, 2022
Nice one.
My person that was his student in lag says this man is an encyclopedia of law. Man that can lecture for hours and be spitting quotes off head.
Being a vice might not allow the full capacity of a person.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Digmygold: 3:46pm On May 26, 2022
Joezinho:

Mr Uche the coward from Alaigbo , hiding behind a cheap android phone to form Lion King online while lying down on his bedbug infested mattress waiting for his next meal.

What qualifications? Professor without a PhD equals to 419 title. Presido Of Kala dispensation. This one will ensure that Nigerians finally die of starvation and poverty. You are looking for set back of no return if you vote for this figure head with zero charisma. Mind you, I am NOT from the South East before you start to display how much of a tribal bigot you are. Nonsense.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Digmygold: 3:47pm On May 26, 2022
Jollylolly:
Incoming President

Tufiakwa.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Digmygold: 3:48pm On May 26, 2022
Winning123:
Wailer! Whether you accept it or not, that is the next President of Nigeria

You and that uncharismatic figure head dwarf, Osinbajo should go get tanks for your unending tears.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:48pm On May 26, 2022
LasgidyPort:

Buhari's sch picture as Head Boy is in the public domain.

Same as pictures of his officers' training.

But he still had to depose an affidavit, right.......... grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by PrinceAkorede(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2022
Ferrytech:
wait oh i heard youth are the leaders of tomoro. who below 25 is in any popliticul office just few na grandpa/ma be the leaders of today
Na still tomorrow nah grin grin . The tomorrow never reach ni
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 3:51pm On May 26, 2022
Arse lickers thread
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2022
Where tinubu own de grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Meteng: 3:52pm On May 26, 2022
farem:
Below is the throwback picture of the Vice president Yemi Osinbajo and parents during graduation ceremony.
#PYO
You dey find trouble o cheesy
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
Lol. Time for throwbacks and identifying with the poor
grin grin

It's like identifying with the poor no dey move market again e be like throwbacks go sell imagine say dem dey talk say our president always remember his humble background..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Tribalism123(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2022
Let nobody quote me o.

But He is the tallest man in his family
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by Alsakinah: 3:56pm On May 26, 2022
What is "correctly trace" here? Nairaland don dey do politics
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by megamank(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2022
Joezinho:

Mr Uche the coward from Alaigbo , hiding behind a cheap android phone to form Lion King online while lying down on his bedbug infested mattress waiting for his next meal.

Haba take it easy now... This is too much for just one person....
Mbok be calming down

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by orisa37: 4:02pm On May 26, 2022
"A man you can correctly trace".

EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS SUCCINCT,
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) by lordlugards: 4:02pm On May 26, 2022
farem:
#PYO
as short as he is he's even taller than his parents,
What a wawu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. / Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.