Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? (20348 Views)

Kwik Unveils Football Legend Jay Jay Okocha And Fehinty As Its Brand Ambassadors / TECNO Signs Renowned Actor Chris Evans As Its Brand Ambassador / Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? by Iamvetlander(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2022
Autophys1:
I started buying a made in Nigeria cereal brand named: Luya loops because of their brand ambassador on IG, J_bums.
I have continued to buy the cereal because it's nice and the little ones enjoy it.
Before I buy anything recommended by a celebrity, I analyze it critically.
This cereal fits my purpose to buy good quality made in Nigeria products to replace foreign products.

Now you're gonna make me go look for this cute baby.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? by Munzy14(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

I thought it didn't work, until my sister started chartering Isi-naturals products because of Tacha!

The only celebrity that's had that much influence on me is my Genny.
Genevieve?
Re: Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? by mariahAngel(f): 12:51pm On May 28, 2022
Munzy14:

Genevieve?

Yes.
I love her ehn...even my mum knows.
Whenever she sees her on TV, she'd be like bia lee Ada nne gi. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? by Munzy14(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

Yes.
I love her ehn...even my mum knows.
Whenever she sees her on TV, she'd be like bia lee Ada nne gi. cheesy
smiley
That's cute...She grew up in my childhood neighbourhood...

What do you amdire most about her?
Re: Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? by mariahAngel(f): 6:09pm On May 28, 2022
Munzy14:

smiley
That's cute...She grew up in my childhood neighbourhood...

What do you amdire most about her?

Apart from the fact that I'm drawn to her for reasons I can't really explain, I love her for her talent. She's effortlessly talented.
She's intelligent.
She's organic.
She's just in a class of her own.
Re: Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? by Munzy14(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

Apart from the fact that I'm drawn to her for reasons I can't really explain, I love her for her talent. She's effortlessly talented.
She's intelligent.
She's organic.
She's just in a class of her own.
Is she your colour? cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? by Daytrader1: 7:48pm On May 28, 2022
You'll patronize them subconsciously. Because of the influence of the celebrities in your mind. You won't even know when u start liking a particular product or why. Only people who re self conscious can escape the matrix.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? by mariahAngel(f): 8:11pm On May 28, 2022
Munzy14:

Is she your colour? cheesy

We're probably within the same colour range.
Re: Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? by Munzy14(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

We're probably within the same colour range.
smiley Thats cute...

You are natural then..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags / Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" / 'I Am An Unapologetic Feminist' - Sophia Momodu Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.