Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants (27342 Views)

2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT / Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me / I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by WibusJaga: 9:58pm On May 26, 2022
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by frenzzy2(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2022
He only believe in himself nothing much just believe in yourself in what ever you do even when u have a stronger opponent don't allow ur opponent to know that he is stronger dan you are instead frighten him and get what you want so wike carry go

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by dollar124(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2022
The problem most of these politicians have is surrounding thereselves with sycophants that will never tell them the truth.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Mrincredible05: 10:00pm On May 26, 2022
Don't know about you guys but I just like this man for his confidence and pride. He reminds of donald trump with a different accent.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by dchamp234(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2022
This is the time for Nigerians to decide if we should move forward or stay where elders of this country have kept us. We need a vibrant Young Man to lead, not the ones who will be on hospital beds in UK and the rest while they are president of Nigeria, we all know how it went with buhari. This is the time for youths to decide, wike talks too much, he is this and he is that, apart from osibanjo, name any candidate better and more active than him??

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 26, 2022
Today I no say "mad people full the whole Zoo " no wonder its leaders go about behaving like those under a curse and spell. The citizens are not left out!

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Mrbenny001: 10:04pm On May 26, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Talkative.... in all Honesty, this Wike talks too much. You don't become President by insulting and fighting everybody.

Which kin thug be dis
Honestly... instead of talking on how to govern Nigeria if given a chance...he insult every other person to market himself. I haven't seen Peter Obi attacking anyone..not even this bad government...but he still communicate excellently..

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Allisgud: 10:05pm On May 26, 2022
Wike for president,u have my vote already

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 26, 2022
Wike is a calamity waiting to happen
Even pdp knows this

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by uchebest20(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2022
This man like to they make noise.
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by CommonSense1967: 10:11pm On May 26, 2022
I'm beginning to like this Wicked Wike guy. The guy is crazy but he might be what Nigeria needs.
He can probably deal better with all the terrorist groups from North to the South.
He will be ruthless like that Philippine President.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Manny21: 10:12pm On May 26, 2022
Give Wike ticket and see the end of PDP. He has no electoral value. He can not win governorship election in Rivers state if he is given a third chance.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 26, 2022
Wike will win if emerge as PDP candidate

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Ajens1991: 10:14pm On May 26, 2022
NewTAN:
If Wike should win PDP's primaries, PDP should just know they have lost the general election. Peter Obi is the only person that can run under PDP after Atiku and now Obi is no longer in PDP.
Obi has no electoral value... He's just like Godwin Maduka during the last anambra election. Even if Obi goes to another party, sowore's vote will be higher than his.

Wike will win the PDP ticket. Whether you like it all not, that's how it will be... PDP cannot give the ticket to any northern candidate, cos if they try it, the southern PDP governors will work against them...

Mark my words

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by chrizzyace: 10:14pm On May 26, 2022
I’ve actually been wondering why Dele momodu that has been traveling all over the states to visit delegates is not on the media but to him he’s 100% confident to win the primaries. Does it mean that he’s just wasting his time? grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Terabyteck(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Atiku is giving Wike sleepless night
Wike is seeing Atiku in his dream
Wike knows Atiku will floor him this weekend

Let's see how it goes, Atiku is overratedm
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Gandollaar(f): 10:16pm On May 26, 2022
I just Pity the delegates that will collect money from Wike. The way he will draw them after he fails ehn..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Ajens1991: 10:17pm On May 26, 2022
Obi has no electoral value... He's just like Godwin Maduka during the last anambra election. Even if Obi goes to another party, sowore's vote will be higher than his.

Wike will win the PDP ticket. Whether you like it or not, that's how it will be... PDP cannot give the ticket to any northern candidate, cos if they try it, the southern PDP governors will work against them...

Mark my words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Holidetiroja: 10:18pm On May 26, 2022
NewTAN:
If Wike should win PDP's primaries, PDP should just know they have lost the general election. Peter Obi is the only person that can run under PDP after Atiku and now Obi is no longer in PDP.

Why people keep on calling Atiku.for what
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Golan007: 10:20pm On May 26, 2022
I don't know why people are angry.

He really thinks he stands a chance and he's not made personal attacks against his rivals.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by timota(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Talkative.... in all Honesty, this Wike talks too much. You don't become President by insulting and fighting everybody.

Which kin thugkbe dis
U are wrong,wike is like Donald trump
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2022
Rivers money will finish here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by barinedan(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2022
God will never allow someone like Wike to become president in this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by BlazinGlory40: 10:29pm On May 26, 2022
Frigga13:
Wike is serious sick and hallucinating gravely..

He need to see a psychiatrist quick.. for he’s own good .

He just might kill your north 2023 dream

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Gozac: 10:30pm On May 26, 2022
Malory:
Spoken like the drunk that he is. I don't know if he has added tramadol to his diet
He believes that if his brother and friend Amaechi can do it that he can as well do it, but he don't know that Amaechi is a calm, intelligent politician
Once Amaechi emerges as the flag bearer by Sunday, the rest is history by the grace of God
I have analyzed how the voting pattern will be in the general elections and have seen that Amaechi is a banker for APC's victory by next year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 26, 2022
NURTW President!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by dododawa1: 10:33pm On May 26, 2022
Comedian of the year
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by domnwan(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2022
Ajens1991:

Wike will win the PDP ticket. Whether you like it all not, that's how it will be... PDP cannot give the ticket to any northern candidate, cos if they try it, the southern PDP governors will work against them...

Mark my words
I read with dismay your write up, GEJ succeeded because Igbos back him and for the first time, there was unity better SE and SS, WIKE has messed that up and still forget that no politically aware NORTHERNER sees him different from his Igbo brothers who he demarkets. Wike will know and see how he'll be the only party in PDP soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 26, 2022
barinedan:
God will never allow someone like Wike to become president in this country
Calm down he's going nowhere.
He has been asked to settle for MC Oluomo's position

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by mastermaestro(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2022
CommonSense1967:
I'm beginning to like this Wicked Wike guy. The guy is crazy but he might be what Nigeria needs.
He can probably deal better with all the terrorist groups from North to the South.
He will be ruthless like that Philippine President.

Omo that Philippines' President has no rival o. Dude has distinction in brutality. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan / Buhari Recalls Kinsman From Retirement, Appoints Him DG SSS - Premium Times / More "Facts" Emerge On The Cause Of Ali Modu And PDP Govs Impasse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.