Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants (27341 Views)

2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT / Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me / I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 26, 2022
To be honest, with the sort of candidates PDP is fielding as prospective flag bearers, APC is sadly going to retain that Presidency come 2023.

Cause I am not ment to walk to my polling unit on election day and go cast my vote for an Atiku or a Wike. And I very well know a good number of other Nigerians, especially those of Southern extraction, share the same sentiment.

As a Cross Riverian, I'll be doing a huge disservice to Nigeria and my unborn children voting for Wike as this country's President. This man's tyrannical behaviour will be worse than whatever Abacha and Buhari put together ever exhibited.

Much as I don't like APC as a party, if they field any Southern Candidate outside Tinubu, I'll vote for the party, regrettably.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Nchenches: 10:42pm On May 26, 2022
Atiku's ethnic bigotry has finished PDP.

Atiku has no business in PDP other than scout for power for his north through joining, leaving or rejoining PDP, every presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Amaze2233: 10:42pm On May 26, 2022
Oga stop wasting your money, you can never win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Unperturbed2022: 10:48pm On May 26, 2022
He is now to be addressed as 'Elder Atiku' then.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Mooh247: 10:55pm On May 26, 2022
Wike can't win but his efforts are very commendable

One man mopol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Aganju849: 11:02pm On May 26, 2022
Wike is working with Tinubu
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Analyst7: 12:11am On May 27, 2022
sogodihno:
Wike the slayer of mumkmukpri addict, to even think wike is their darling daddy before obigbo incidence happen make it all sweet. grin grin

Peter obi the coward, the criminal can not solve tiny Anambra problem but want to solve the problem of Nigeria, what a hopeless man?

Small problem in PDP, he don decamp, and some demented 5% fools believe he will solve Nigeria gigantic problem, no way this coward will not run away if mistakenly become president, thank God that's not happening.

Peter obi is a coward and a weakling idiot not fit for President.

Otondo...so who's fit, ur Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by RaptObserver: 12:21am On May 27, 2022
In politics every party needs a noisemaker. Wike is doing it well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Nobody: 12:23am On May 27, 2022
It still baffles me how how this Tout became a Governor of a whole Rivers state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by desiredhome: 12:53am On May 27, 2022
BabaJoe001:
The same power intoxication from patience Jonathan that made him governor..... Imagine this kind Agbero....... Embarrassing Rivers State people......
Instead of using this money to pay retirees their entitlement, he is busy wasting our money......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Nobody: 2:32am On May 27, 2022
BabaJoe001:
It's easier for a TouT to be Governor of Rivers State than for same to occur in Lagos.
LAGOS may have touts everywhere but these touts are so sensible that they always work towards ensuring Technocrats & smart minds emerge.

Meanwhile,
In Rivers, it's always a different Kettle of Fish.
WIKE singlehandedly made Militant Ateke a 1st class Traditional ruler in Rivers State with staff of office and memo to his name.
In RIVERS, Heads of cult groups are always prepared for such hallowed seats, hence the emergence of WIKE.

But the FOOL fails to understand National Politics.
He thinks national politics is NURTW!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by 9japride(m): 2:52am On May 27, 2022
All these men just using state resources to flex muscles. When he leaves office, it's by then he will then become like a common man like the rest of previous governors. The state money does not belong to only one person. If we had a functional system of government, nobody will have the guts to act as if government power/money is he's personal belongings. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:10am On May 27, 2022
Adonis86:
This man looks and sounds sick

To rule Nigeria na clear eye Dey shout sick, Una see Jonathan too calm, wike now sound sick, HUMANS INSATIABLE
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by NewTAN: 4:18am On May 27, 2022
Ajens1991:
Obi has no electoral value... He's just like Godwin Maduka during the last anambra election. Even if Obi goes to another party, sowore's vote will be higher than his.

Wike will win the PDP ticket. Whether you like it all not, that's how it will be... PDP cannot give the ticket to any northern candidate, cos if they try it, the southern PDP governors will work against them...

Mark my words

grin grin grin grin
I'm not against Wike winning the ticket, I just think it's not wise for PDP to do so because Wike can't win a general election against any southern candidate presented by the APC, right now, APC is a northern party and the north will prefer to vote APC again if the election is between two southerners from both PDP and APC.

That's just the reality.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Bestbeelieve: 5:30am On May 27, 2022
Whoever becomes the president does not matter. we still run a failed system of Govt! We need to have a referendum to reform our constitution. simple! or we keep having nonentities every 4 yrs! And if one is lucky to have a president who does well for a time be sure the next one will destroy all the work done!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by michoim(m): 5:43am On May 27, 2022
Experience in what exactly? Experience in thuggery &hooliganism?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by MartinsD12(m): 5:50am On May 27, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG48B0eGtCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keJ3NPpIYGk
Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on #PoliticsToday

Something is definitely wrong with wike , insulting obi now atiku, saraki , well politics is not for the weak though but wike talks too much, money wise can wike match atiku

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Knsley(m): 5:59am On May 27, 2022
I like wike for sure �
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by nathyx(m): 6:08am On May 27, 2022
"I am ready to fall in line and support any person who secures the ticket of our great party" Only and Only a true PDP faithful can say this. Wike for President! Haters can wail all day grin grin
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Ajens1991: 6:13am On May 27, 2022
Wike will defeat any southern politician from the APC including Jonathan... Don't worry, let's wait till Saturday...
NewTAN:

grin grin grin grin
I'm not against Wike winning the ticket, I just think it's not wise for PDP to do so because Wike can't win a general election against any southern candidate presented by the APC, right now, APC is a northern party and the north will prefer to vote APC again if the election is between two southerners from both PDP and APC.

That's just the reality.
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by victorv12(m): 6:14am On May 27, 2022
The reason why Wike is talking like this is mainly because members of the PDP have allowed him to manage the affairs of the party financially over a long period of time. He believes that the owe him.
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Gmikeg: 6:17am On May 27, 2022
For your USA, German and Canada work visa with 100% assurance, call 09164595441 for your visa processing and permit details. Talk to us at global travels and tours.
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Ajens1991: 6:24am On May 27, 2022
That is not true... GEJ won in 2011 because the leaders in PDP were behind. In 2015 PDP lost because the leaders left him for a rival party. Sorry ooo, the east has no electoral value as it stands. Unless it is true a consensus arrangement, the East cannot win a presidential primary,be it direct or indirect.

You thinking Wike has lost the east, it's not true. The voting strength of the entire east is not up to 3.5m .just two states of Rivers and Delta can give you that vote.

In fact, the east will be shooting themselves in the foot if they refuse to vote the PDP, cos APC cannot field a easterner; they will just lose wotowoto..
domnwan:
I read with dismay your write up, GEJ succeeded because Igbos back him and for the first time, there was unity better SE and SS, WIKE has messed that up and still forget that no politically aware NORTHERNER sees him different from his Igbo brothers who he demarkets. Wike will know and see how he'll be the only party in PDP soon.
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by John4B: 6:25am On May 27, 2022
sogodihno:
Wike the slayer of mumkmukpri addict, to even think wike is their darling daddy before obigbo incidence happen make it all sweet. grin grin

Peter obi the coward, the criminal can not solve tiny Anambra problem but want to solve the problem of Nigeria, what a hopeless man?

Small problem in PDP, he don decamp, and some demented 5% fools believe he will solve Nigeria gigantic problem, no way this coward will not run away if mistakenly become president, thank God that's not happening.

has ur father weither dead or alive become the chairman of his kinsmen? Here u are vomiting rubbish from that gutter u called mouth calling someone's father idiot. Someone u can't even match his children even in ur next miserable world.
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by CSTRR: 6:32am On May 27, 2022
Where are those people that are laughing that obi was schemed out of the pdp?

Your next president is going to be either tinubu or atiku.

Keep laughing o.

Just pray that a manageable option like osinbajo emerges.

If not eh, I pity una future.
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Nobody: 6:34am On May 27, 2022
Why is this man behaving like a palm wine tapper?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by prizeless(m): 6:34am On May 27, 2022
It is happening before the very eyes, political realignment begins secretly from the who is who
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by ufotunang: 6:35am On May 27, 2022
See the person that wants to be the president talking anyhow....too much of pride and arrogance
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Muideen6013(m): 6:38am On May 27, 2022
We move
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Niceiroko: 6:38am On May 27, 2022
sogodihno:

Pls go and search for wisdom
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by Lordave: 6:41am On May 27, 2022
Wike vs Atiku: 3 pages and the thread is dead and buried!

Wike vs Obi: 12 pages and still counting!

There's something special about Obi and his cult followership!
Re: Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants by slowice(m): 6:49am On May 27, 2022
Wike is simply setting stage for VP position. That was why he collaborated with pdp nwc to frustrate po.

Po saw their wicked moves and left on time to avoid late disgrace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other / Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency / Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.