Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu (775 Views)

2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu / FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by Hyperchi(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2022
But need to be skillful like messi and rugged like morinho
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by otipoju(m): 1:05am On May 27, 2022
RobustRoad:
Lion of Bourdillon , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

Stop lying to yourself. RRS was a simple renaming of the already existing Operation Sweep created by Governor Buba Marwa.

"Operation Sweep" was a 4000 man strong formation established to tackle the high rate of armed robbery in Lagos then when armed used to write letters to neighborhoods telling them the date and time they would come and for residents to have their monies ready.

Stop hyping wetin you no know.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria – Tinubu by techWriter3: 6:12am On May 27, 2022
I can't be a autompoliticiansle campground ballyhoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Obidients Unsettle Apc And Pdp / Video: Peter Obi Campaign Awareness In Sokoto State / Pictures: Presidential Pose And Movements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.