Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu (15793 Views)

Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche / FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by dododawa1: 12:05pm On May 27, 2022
All the killing and blood is on BUHARI and NNAMDI KANU.
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by esivue007(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2022
.....SUCH AN UNFORTUNATE STATEMENT UNFORTUNATE STATEMENT. angry
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Kinzo0917(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2022
BigDick70inch:
Even tho........I'm proudly a yoruban I do pray and hope tinubu never get to rule us as president.......

Not because he's bad.....but for his deteriorating health conditions.....Nigeria can't afford to have an unhealthy president once more.......

From UMARU YARADUA to BUHARI not with TINUBU again.......God forbid!!!

As for OSINBAJO(star boy)….....I have been standing in queue at inec office for the past 3weeks.......in order to get my PVC just to for vote him......
I am from Delta but I will prefer Tinubu to osibanjo. I believe Tinubu will not be manipulated and controlled by the northerners but Osibanjo will be manipulated and controlled. My thought though
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Paulianfa(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2022
Obasanjo is 100% stronger than this man, Naija don't needs old president again pls sir.
U have to understand what Nigerian wants, not one sick man again.
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by TheGift: 1:12pm On May 27, 2022
Realhommie:
You obviously don't know the Op.. Go through his posts and topics here on politics section you'll understand where I'm coming from, it's not just about this post of his..

Ok ooo.
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by lexy2014: 1:26pm On May 27, 2022
BigDick70inch:
Even tho........I'm proudly a yoruban I do pray and hope tinubu never get to rule us as president.......

Not because he's bad.....but for his deteriorating health conditions.....Nigeria can't afford to have an unhealthy president once more.......

From UMARU YARADUA to BUHARI not with TINUBU again.......God forbid!!!

As for OSINBAJO(star boy)….....I have been standing in queue at inec office for the past 3weeks.......in order to get my PVC just to for vote him......

is it the same osinbajo that wants to continue from where buhari stopped? how is osinbajo different from buhari or tinubu?
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by lexy2014: 1:28pm On May 27, 2022
Kinzo0917:
I am from Delta but I will prefer Tinubu to osibanjo. I believe Tinubu will not be manipulated and controlled by the northerners but Osibanjo will be manipulated and controlled. My thought though

if tinubu will not be controlled or manipulated by northerners, how come he has never spoken against killer herdsmen, bandits or the woeful performance of buhari?
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:51pm On May 27, 2022
Khaysee:

Lokoja
Calabar
Abuja
Enjoyed fedral capital for long than Lagos why are this states still backwards let me learn i don't belong to any party i just want to learn sir

Abuja...backward?

Calabar.....is finer than all capital in southwest asides Ikeja which is draw self..

Lokoja. ...na aboki you go ask that question
Re: 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu by Kinzo0917(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2022
lexy2014:

if tinubu will not be controlled or manipulated by northerners, how come he has never spoken against killer herdsmen, bandits or the woeful performance of buhari?
. Maybe to get their votes and woo them. Is not I prefer tinubu but I believe he can stand the northern cabals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement / Atiku Lands In Buhari's State Today As He Continue His Rally / President Buhari Appoints Five Principal Officers For NASENI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.