Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) (6291 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by nickyj19: 10:14am On May 27, 2022
Nothing is more heartbreaking and embarrassing than when a girl tells a man to knack her quick and get up or when she was busy answering call while you are still on top of her.

I remember in 2017 when i visited a female friend of mine in Abia state. On thing led to another, boom we found ourselves naked in the bed.
Another thing led to the other, boom we found ourselves knacking. An the next thing I heard was ohhh Nicky do quick and come down joor with a frowned face. Omo at that moment my preek fall yakata. I felt so embarrassed. That statement simply mean that I’m not knacking her well and how she wanted it. After that day, I deleted her number and blocked her everywhere. Three years later, we met again in Port Harcourt. I took her to a nearby spot, we drank and gist. Some moment later, I took her to a hotel room and gave her the fvck of her life. I almost tore her Puna. After that day, I deleted her number again and blocked her everywhere till date.

Share your own experience guys. Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:18am On May 27, 2022
grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by luwiizy(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2022
Knack And delete
Delete And knack

12 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by HITsquad: 10:34am On May 27, 2022
Knack and stand up means the knacking is obviously boring! she's not feeling it... up your game man, there is a whole lot to sex than just penetration.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by Oceanjagaban: 10:46am On May 27, 2022
nickyj19:
Nothing is more heartbreaking and embarrassing
than when a girl tells a man to knack her quick
and get up or when she was busy answering call
while you are still on top of her.

I remember in 2017 when i visited a female friend of mine
in Abia state. On thing led to another, boom we found
ourselves naked in the bed.

Another thing led to the other, boom we found ourselves
knacking. An the next thing I heard was ohhh Nicky do
quick and come down joor with a frowned face.
Omo at that moment my preek fall yakata. I felt so
embarrassed. That statement simply mean that I’m not
knacking her well and how she wanted it.
After that day, I deleted her number and blocked her
everywhere.
Three years later, we met again in Port
Harcourt. I took her to a nearby spot, we drank and gist.
Some moment later, I took her to a hotel room and gave
her the fvck of her life. I almost tore her Puna. After that
day, I deleted her number again and blocked her
everywhere till date.

Share your own experience guys.
Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And
Stand Up?
Your preeq too small and you no Sabi bang that's why

5 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by UrPapa: 10:57am On May 27, 2022
If u be olosho, u no ready to collect money be dat and if u be normal girl, na immediately u dey leave my house

3 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by nickyj19: 11:04am On May 27, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Your preeq too small and you no Sabi bang that's why
you don ever see my preeq

2 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by habsydiamond(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2022
Biggest disgrace a man can receive on earth.. Cold go dey catch u like this nigga.

5 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by Oceanjagaban: 11:42am On May 27, 2022
nickyj19:
you don ever see my preeq
I no need see am,your statement says it all

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by Omicron007: 11:47am On May 27, 2022
shocked

OP never got a re-match. He is here glorifying himself.

All these weaklings with pen-cover length of dick.

Nonsense.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:51am On May 27, 2022
UrPapa:
If u be olosho, u no ready to collect money be dat and if u be normal girl, na immediately u dey leave my house
because your willy is small, you con dex vex.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 27, 2022
Mr boom,
Block and delete,
Tear her puna

After all this title, did u collect an Award,

Do as your power reach and leave the rest

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 27, 2022
bro use vega and nack her she go run
Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by siofra(f): 2:29pm On May 27, 2022
She just used you for sex.

3 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by Moeman: 3:13pm On May 27, 2022
grin
Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by pointblank247(m): 3:18pm On May 27, 2022
nickyj19:

everywhere.
everywhere till date.

Stand Up?
clap for yaself, punany destroyer

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by Generalwoodz(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2022
Keywords: knack, delete, block, everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by Blunttruth: 3:29pm On May 27, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Keywords: knack, delete, block, everywhere.
Weldone nackson

2 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by Nonexisting: 3:43pm On May 27, 2022
nickyj19:

everywhere.
everywhere till date.

Stand Up?
You did well by saving your dignity with a rematch. Congratulations brother man.

3 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by DaInferno(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2022
luwiizy:
Knack And delete
Delete And knack
Repeat! grin
Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by silibaba: 7:12pm On May 27, 2022
nickyj19:

everywhere.
everywhere till date.

Stand Up?

promoting fornication as if is something nice to say.

virginal mofo
Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by indodon(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2022
You fit swear on your small preeq say you do rematch??

No come here de lamba pesin grin

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by brain54(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2022
You almost tear her kitten?

How you take know say no be the kitten almost tear you…ehh?

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by Benwallt(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2022
It wasn't funny all.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 27, 2022
You be knackson
Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by Jmichael1(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2022
Dis one nah normal talk 4 brotel,na their u go hear d olosho dey tell u"oga abeg do fast i wn go hustle ooh,my rent go expire 2moro....

3 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by tiswell(m): 5:09am On May 28, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

OP never got a re-match. He is here glorifying himself.

All these weaklings with pen-cover length of dick.

Nonsense.
see how you body shame a fellow guy,your Preeq fit small pass OP's own sef.

Ladies will never do this,that's why they will continue to prey on simps like you sad

4 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by Omicron007: 6:42am On May 28, 2022
[s]
tiswell:
see how you body shame a fellow guy,your Preeq fit small pass OP's own sef.

Ladies will never do this,that's why they will continue to prey on simps like you sad
[/s]

Seems you are little down there too.
All hope is not lost for you son, you can still enlarge your preek.

Nonsense.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Told You To Knack Quick And Stand Up? ( Share Your Experience) by kaptaintintin: 7:13am On May 28, 2022
Jmichael1:
Dis one nah normal talk 4 brotel,na their u go hear d olosho dey tell u"oga abeg do fast i wn go hustle ooh,my rent go expire 2moro....

Master! Master!! We hail thee!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Choose One From This Two Types Of Women Shapes / A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) / Guys, Innocent Face Turn Off Or On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.