Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. (1921 Views)

5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? / Why A Lot Of Black Woman Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by 190: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2011
grin grin
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by SarahMaria: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2011
Maybe because women take a marriage more serious.

I am a catholik, I only marry one time in my life and I do not believe in divorce.
So when I found out that my husband just jokes with our marriage, thats like a catastrophe. undecided
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by 190: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2011
^well i dont Joke bout you, let alone our marriage smiley smiley
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by SarahMaria: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2011
Because you want a greencard smiley
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by baralatie(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2011
i hereby invite boko haram squad to settle this quarrel.
ENOUGH cool
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by ponke: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2011
because of family chores which they are engage with.they felt that they are been stress out
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by HURUCHI(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2011
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Woman Are Less Happy In Marriage/relationship. by oluclem(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2011
Most women weren't prepared for the realities of marriage, They have a lot of fairy tales dreams on their mind before marriage.Again, they sometimes forget that men are like children (irrespective of their age) No matter what you do to them, all you need to do is to say sorry and grease their ego, they will easily moves on and move on with life. Lastly, most men have a very interest ways on dealing with issues, If men meet any problem in marriage/relation, they look for way to solve it, and when it defer solution, they find a way around it and move on with life. But women are not like that, they will rather, dwell and weep over the problem than looking for solution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... / Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. / Do Girls Like Handsome Proud Guys???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.