Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? (2761 Views)

Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by Stephen2324(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2022
How did you find out you were being
cheated on?
Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by Ocholu: 9:38am On May 28, 2022
Here for the truths and lies.
For the individuals who will blame their exes.

For them broke ones, who don't have bucks for sustainability but want to use fvck to kill their partners.

For the egoistic narcissist.
For the ones who all what the have is pússy and mouth.

I am here to read through all of y'all. I'll be back later on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by Dorwadora(f): 9:40am On May 28, 2022
When he changed his phone password and deleted my fingerprint record undecided undecided

When he started running inside the bathroom to pick call in the night....

When he started using 45 mins on call and sounding pleased after the call.

When he started doing transfer for hair bonnets and shawarma. Sending datas and asking "Hope you got my message".

When he started comparing the girl bleached oil stew to my own not bleached oil stew ( I don't bleach my oil when cooking)

When for no good reason his stach of condom started going down.

When he started talking about how good it is to fucck the ass....

The exaggeration about fuccking the ass was so glaring because nigga have never bleeped my ass grin.

Took it all with grace as a Queen that I am smiley smiley

9 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by Nazgul: 9:43am On May 28, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by Tokskob2008: 9:45am On May 28, 2022
She kind of introduced us to ourselves when it was getting obvious she couldn't keep up with with the charade.
Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by MadamVanessa(f): 9:46am On May 28, 2022
shocked

I caught him masturbating red handed, I was hurt because he was cheating on me with his hand.

Ever since I start using d¡ldos, it hasn't cheated on me, reason I am so addicted to it.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by robinso01(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2022
Thru her facebook account
Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by Oceanjagaban: 9:51am On May 28, 2022
She saved his number as Daddy,I used to run and give her the phone whenever he calls

14 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by Jack005(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2022
Dorwadora:
When he changed his phone password and deleted my fingerprint record undecided undecided

When he started doing transfer for hair bonnets and shawarma. Sending datas and asking "Hope you got my message".

When he started comparing the girl bleached oil stew to my own not bleached oil stew ( I don't bleach my oil when cooking)

In one of your previous threads, you said you had dated your boyfriend for 5years and still counting even after he cheated on you. So which one be all these breakup tales?

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by bjprodint1: 9:58am On May 28, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
She saved his number as Daddy,I used to run and give her the phone whenever he calls
Werey!

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by Dorwadora(f): 10:00am On May 28, 2022
Jack005:
In one of your previous threads, you said you had dated your boyfriend for 5years and still counting even after he cheated on you. So which one be all these breakup tales?
Lol.... bruh try reading the headline....it says how you know your partner was cheating on you grin

We are still together tho undecided

I'm quite a realist with a sprinkle of liberalism. I accept things easily the way they are. I don't have time changing people or situation.

I am his first lover, we were naive when we fell in love... We were barely adults. I was more exposed than him. I taught him everything he knew about sex and romance.... As a bad girl that I was and still am.

Along the line he developed a mind of his own... He developed the urge to explore. I was actually preparing myself for that time.... And when it came I was cool with it.....

He has had his fair share of fun now coupled with how the girl tried to extort him with pregnancy grin grin grin grin....

He's back home now.... To me.... After all "there's no place like home"

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by Animegirl(f): 10:04am On May 28, 2022
Dorwadora:

The exaggeration about Fuccking the ass was so glaring because have never gotten my ass bleeped grin.

Took it all with grace as a Queen that I am though smiley smiley

You are indeed a queen.
Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by PerfectJUSTICE: 10:13am On May 28, 2022
Dorwadora:

The exaggeration about Fuccking the ass was so glaring because have never gotten my ass bleeped grin.

Took it all with grace as a Queen that I am though smiley smiley

"Took it all as a queen..."and remained there with the hope that he will change someday...Aunty, you are on a long thing

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by Dorwadora(f): 10:17am On May 28, 2022
PerfectJUSTICE:

"Took it all as a queen..."and remained there with the hope that he will change someday...Aunty, you are on a long thing
Lol.... Change is constant bruh.... It's up to you to determine if it's gonna be negative or positive grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by Jack005(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol.... bruh try reading the headline....it says how you know your partner was cheating on you grin

I'm quite a realist with a sprinkle of liberalism. I accept things easily the way they are. I don't have time changing people or situation.

I am his first lover, we were naive when we fell in love... We were barely adults. I was more exposed than him. I taught him everything he knew about sex and romance.... As a bad girl that I was and still am.

Along the line he developed a mind of his own... He developed the urge to explore. I was actually preparing myself for that time.... And when it came I was cool with it.....

He has had his fair share of fun now coupled with how the girl tried to extort him with pregnancy grin grin grin grin....

I like this.. You are such an amazing girl.. My kinda girl.. Are you based in ph? Make we align small wink wink
Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by abokikhalifa: 11:19am On May 28, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Lol, mumu man
Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by RealEzee(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2022
Dorwadora:

bad girl way neva do anal na bad girl ? cool
Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by IamDora(f): 12:09pm On May 28, 2022
Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by PerfectStranger(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Yeah! Her side daddy called. You were her real daddy and real daddies chop the leftovers and billings.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by Dorwadora(f): 12:19pm On May 28, 2022
RealEzee:
grin grin grin..... My pain tolerance is quite little bruh....

I no wan bad reach my yansh
Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by paulolee(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2022
I gave up when she insisted on keeping bestie even after I told her dt I dnt do bestie stuff before we started..
she insisted and I jus remove mind for her matter BT the banging continued, when I caught her tru chats with her bestie about how sweet d nite was, I wasn't pained, I expected same bcox dt bestie na play boy and besides I know I did worst wen playing the bestie role before I met her.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by PerfectStranger(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2022
Dorwadora:

Abeg no disvirgin your yansh mbók. If that's the only untouched part you'll tender to your future hubby. angry cheesy wink
Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by Dorwadora(f): 12:50pm On May 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Abeg no disvirgin your yansh mbók. If that's the only untouched part you'll tender to your future hubby. angry cheesy wink
Nah my end point I dey so my brother grin grin grin

I no get time to dey sing " Carry me dey go my husband house" grin
Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by RealEzee(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2022
Dorwadora:

grin grin
Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by PerfectStranger(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2022
Dorwadora:
Nah my end point I dey so my brother grin grin grin

I no get time to dey sing " Carry me dey go my husband house" grin
Don't worry babes, for in a world full of SIMPs, God will direct you to one. Iriz wat iriz grin
Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by donaldking10: 12:59pm On May 28, 2022
a
Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:51pm On May 28, 2022
paulolee:
I gave up when she insisted on keeping bestie even after I told her dt I dnt do bestie stuff before we started..
she insisted and I jus remove mind for her matter BT the banging continued, when I caught her tru chats with her bestie about how sweet d nite was, I wasn't pained, I expected same bcox dt bestie na play boy and besides I know I did worst wen playing the bestie role before I met her.

Is this lefulefu?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by paulolee(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Is this lefulefu?
na person name b dt? am not him/ she n dnt even know dt moniker
Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:33pm On May 28, 2022
paulolee:

na person name b dt? am not him/ she n dnt even know dt moniker

Okay.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by IkeIgboNile(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2022
RealEzee

Nwanne, odiro gi egwu grin
Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by Benki003(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2022
Re: How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 28, 2022
Dorwadora:

The exaggeration about fuccking the ass was so glaring because nigga have never bleeped my ass grin.

Queen! From which kingdom? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why You Should Nak Your Female Boss Without Mercy. / Money Is Not Everything: To The Money Grabbers Out There: / Romance Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.