Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover (24992 Views)

Chelsea Complete Signing Of Wesley Fofana For £70m / Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Edouard Mendy From Rennes / Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Ben Chilwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Gkay1(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2022
Sorry man, Putin caused all this rubbish to u
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Ashimiuamuda: 3:35pm On May 28, 2022
Great Man... Your era can never be forgotten. cry So Sad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by redcliff: 3:39pm On May 28, 2022
highness25:
You mean the Ibrahimovic that plays for AC milan?

lol. that one.. Abeg no mind me jor, na Abramovich
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Layi4real(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2022
Its an investment which will one day pay u back in fold.
That is a huge sacrifice for your country mother Russia....jai Russia. When all this war is fought and war by Russia you will be highly compesate but firstly let wipe out this Troublesome West out if they cease not to dey there lain......

1 Like

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by yahwehpickin(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2022
post=113250534:
This is strictly for genuine, True and Real Chsea Fans....

Before, we had One billionaire, but right now, we have 5 Billionaires come together to buy our club, what more can we ask for Blues Fam'?!

Abramovich, we thank you for all the good things you did for our darling club in 19 years.
You will never ever be forgotten.
We wish you all the very best for the future.
Love and Kisses Baba Olowo. kiss kiss kiss

Abramovich bought Chelsea for £140m 19 years ago.

Under his ownership, the club have won EVERY MAJOR TROPHY - two Champions League titles, five Premier Leagues, five FA Cups, two Europa League titles and three EFL Cups.

In August 2021 we won the Uefa Super Cup and in February our first Club World Cup.

Abramovich has appointed 13 managers and the club have spent more than £2bn in the transfer market under his ownership.

Chelsea's women's team, who became affiliated to Chelsea FC in 2004, have won 6 Women's Super League titles and three FA Cups under Abramovich.

"The ownership of this club comes with great responsibility," said Abramovich.

"Since I came to Chelsea nearly 20 years ago, I have witnessed first hand what this club can achieve.

"My goal has been to ensure that the next owner has a mindset that will enable success for the men's and women's team, as well as the will and drive to continue developing other key aspects of the club, such as the academy and the vital work of Chelsea Foundation."

BLUES TILL JESUS COMES.
THE SKY WILL ALWAYS BE BLUE.
WIN, LOSE OR DRAW......CHELSEA FOR LIFE!!!

Abramovich, we thank you for all the good things you did for our darling club in 19 years.
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Angelfrost(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Name them, I think I have one on my mind

Name wetin?!! Abeg o! Season don end! grin grin grin
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by hermesprogidy(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2022
Chelsea, welcome to the era of decay.
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by profmallor: 4:08pm On May 28, 2022
This is very painful. This man made Chelsea great in many ways. We the fans love him and he is always welcomed back to the bridge anytime Putin is done with is stupid war.
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by jeff1607(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2022
post=113250534:

Before, we had One billionaire, but right now, we have 5 Billionaires come together to buy our club, what more can we ask for Blues Fam'?!

Under his ownership, the club have won EVERY MAJOR TROPHY - two Champions League titles, five Premier Leagues, five FA Cups, two Europa League titles and three EFL Cups.

In August 2021 we won the Uefa Super Cup and in February our first Club World Cup.

Abramovich has appointed 13 managers and the club have spent more than £2bn in the transfer market under his ownership.

Chelsea's women's team, who became affiliated to Chelsea FC in 2004, have won four Women's Super League titles and three FA Cups under Abramovich.

"Since I came to Chelsea nearly 20 years ago, I have witnessed first hand what this club can achieve.

"My goal has been to ensure that the next owner has a mindset that will enable success for the men's and women's team, as well as the will and drive to continue developing other key aspects of the club, such as the academy and the vital work of Chelsea Foundation."

BLUES TILL JESUS COMES.

Relegation nko?
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by highness25(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2022
redcliff:

lol. that one.. Abeg no mind me jor, na Abramovich
Correct guy
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by hush15: 4:25pm On May 28, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

It's been an honor - Roman Abramovich

SOURCE

Dear Roman,

It is often said that everything in life that has a beginning must have an end, good or bad. While your great journey with the club might have come to end, your legacy for the club lives on. I appreciate you, what you have done for the club and where you positioned the club.

I remembered before you bought the club nearly 20 years ago, Chelsea was going through the roughs at the time and was about to hit relegation. I won't forget, the club struggled to win and won nothing and I wasn't sure if I would be like to be a fan, and you came along to the rescue. I remembered my passion was reignited when I began to see the impact of your leadership on the club and the management team. At first, it was funny but then, it was remarkable when we began to see the result. Under your leadership, the club then went ahead to win its first premiership and then to every cup that could be won on the planet. All the efforts morally and financially were never in vain. You deserve a statue just right outside, at the entrance of the club in your honor.

You gave the club its deserved attention and history will always be kind to you. We Chelsea fans are grateful and you will always be in our hearts. Thank you, Roman.

You are deeply appreciated

Blues for life

1 Like

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by calcal: 4:31pm On May 28, 2022
He needs to go back to develop his country, Russia is behind in chip-making industries, so this is an opportunity for him to start a reliable business.

He can seek Dangote help
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by millhouse: 4:55pm On May 28, 2022
Passion

2 Likes

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Bbbw: 4:55pm On May 28, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by zoedew: 5:00pm On May 28, 2022
post=113250534:

Chelsea's women's team, who became affiliated to Chelsea FC in 2004, have won four Women's Super League titles and three FA Cups under Abramovich.

BLUES TILL JESUS COMES.

This “we”! Who knows you at Chelsea FC? Most Nigerians speak that way! Lolzzzzzz
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by phemmyfour: 5:20pm On May 28, 2022
RaptObserver:
Chelsea will return to normal level in a few years cos not every billionaire will spend like Roman. American billionaires don't have much passion for soccer. Chelsea welcome back to earth!
lol, We are talking about 5 billionaires here
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by SPAMBOX7: 5:30pm On May 28, 2022
Na Elon Musk for buy the club but he doesn't seal baby deals

1 Like

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by kals4luv990(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2022
Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together, and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'Cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Here at the Bridge whether rain or fine
We can shine all the time
Home or away, come and see us play
You're welcome any day
(Ayyy)

Come to the she'd and we'll welcome you
Wear your blue and see us through
Sing loud and clear until the game is done
Sing Chelsea everyone.
(Ayyy

#RomanReigns

2 Likes

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by ViceGovernor: 5:53pm On May 28, 2022
Call me paranoid shocked but I refuse to believe Roman abramovich would sell Chelsea undecided

1 Like

Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Ravenbeast1(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2022
Thank you Sir. It is an honour. you changed the Game..
Forever in my heart ��.. btw I'll be a billionaire soon too ��
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by mcjohny(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Putin dying before the end of this year.

This I have seen.

you are right. he will be poisoned
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by frog12: 8:11pm On May 28, 2022
this MAN is foolish. he never listened to PUTIN and he should never had SOLD the club. just allow the UK to seize it. simple !
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Broveens42(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2022
RaptObserver:
Chelsea will return to normal level in a few years cos not every billionaire will spend like Roman. American billionaires don't have much passion for soccer. Chelsea welcome back to earth!

You are so ignorant.. grin
We are talking of a certain Chelsea team about to take over club football and you are here crying.
I hope you don't start wailing about Chelsea buying the league.
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Amalekki: 8:43pm On May 28, 2022
RaptObserver:
Simple! Chelsea by to their normal level grin
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Biafranodogwu55: 9:17pm On May 28, 2022
The realest chelsea legend

I am sure he will still own and develop another club in europe's elite leagues

We will forever miss u at CFC
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by ayomide5210(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Putin dying before the end of this year.

This I have seen.

Why this, why all this. What does the story have to do with “dying”

A fellow human who you don’t know In person and doesn’t even know you

I think people like you should be in Yaba Left
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by goodheart01: 11:28pm On May 28, 2022
post=113250534:

BLUES TILL JESUS COMES.

U talk too much... trash trash trash... tueh
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by goodheart01: 11:29pm On May 28, 2022
post=113250538:
We heard the new owners have big ambitions in the transfer market as they seek to close the gap on Manchester City and Liverpool at the top of the Premier League.

Gbamsolutely!
You've said it all Chief Don.

Blues for ever.
Hugs Ekene.

What do kids know

Correct man.
#RomanReigns.
We will always love him forever.

Thanks for your kind words sir.
Not his government though, but the English Government.
But no shaking, Baba Olowo will always be in our hearts, we will always love him.

Another trash.
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by goodheart01: 11:31pm On May 28, 2022
seunny4lif:

How many USA citizen properties were seized when Bush, Obama and Clinton destroyed Libya, Afghan, Iraq, Yemen and Syria

Oh pls. Don’t bring this shit here abeg. It’s already sounding like a broken record
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by goodheart01: 11:31pm On May 28, 2022
Betscoreodds:

God bless putin God bless mother Russia..

I see biden in casket.

Stay in your one room ghetto apartment and claim mother Russia, wey Putin no even know u. U don chop today?
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Nobody: 2:02am On May 29, 2022
Corporate2020:
So, this guy is being punished for Putin's actions, and all the MAD people on Earth applaud this.
MAD people!! sad angry angry

I hate the English so much, I’m temporarily no longer a Chelsea fan! angry
Re: It's Been An Honour: Abramovich Pens Tribute As Chelsea Complete Boehly Takeover by Bamzyriches451: 8:25am On May 29, 2022
Damnnnn!!
Thanks for all you've done for CFC Mr Roman Abramovic, you'll never be forgotten.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia / Messi Has No Goal In El Clasico Since Ronaldo Left Real Madrid In 2018 / Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.