Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,149 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. (27982 Views)

My Breasts Are Too Heavy For Me – Busty Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by ibj55: 7:44pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=Fancygurl23 post=113256825]

Here is a picture. Not showing my face.
Cute titties u have dere but do you really want to reduce via surgery, just get use to it and be confident of bout your entire body.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Harry00(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Here is a picture. Not showing my face. Hope I've cleared the doubts of you Thomases? Nairaland sef
cheesy cheesy
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Mattwillz: 7:57pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Go ahead, guess
You wouldn't want me to..nice boobs btw...look forward to hanging out wit you
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Iretii0511(m): 8:00pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Embrace it girl. It’s a gift.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Dorwadora(f): 8:10pm On May 28, 2022
Choilila:
Why not put on baggy outfit?
just look at Billie eilish styling.
Confirm

Billie Eilish is the only person I know that would wear a trash bag and still look cool in it.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by tayo60(f): 8:11pm On May 28, 2022
Men and boobs, nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by obonujoker(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2022
tayo60:
Men and boobs, nawa o

Not entirely men's fault.

That's why we ask women to cover up properly well

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Badhguy(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

I don't need to post pictures of myself. If people don't believe me then it's their problem
just post pictures of your slim body and the big breasts. Edit your face out of it.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by AfroKnight: 8:16pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:

I don't like baggy outfits, even if, I can't wear them all the time.

Plus I have a nice figure and wearing baggy outfits will hide that.

You’re getting a kick out of this your thread, aren’t you?

People proffered solutions but you shot them down cos it thrills you to get this much attention. Nonsense.

You must live with it. It doesn’t appear you’re unhappy but anyway, it’s your cross to carry, no pun intended.

Na your husband I pity sha. He will have to live with people staring hungrily at his wife while she preens herself like a peacock enjoying the attention.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Dorwadora(f): 8:17pm On May 28, 2022
Op you should take down the photo tho undecided undecided undecided.... Some perv already got it saved in their gallery.

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by AfroKnight: 8:18pm On May 28, 2022
Bluezy13:
I know some irresponsible nimwits will come and shout "picture or I don't believe it".
Don't mind them...but you can as well add pictures just to clear their doubts.

Werey dey disguise grin
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by AfroKnight: 8:19pm On May 28, 2022
Dorwadora:
Op you should take down the photo tho undecided undecided undecided.... Some perv already got it saved in their gallery.

How does it affect you? It’s like you’re intimidated and jealous.

4 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Dorwadora(f): 8:20pm On May 28, 2022
AfroKnight:

How does it affect you? It’s like you’re intimidated and jealous.
Lol.... Intimidated and jealous about what sir? grin grin grin

I'm just concerned.... NL is a tough place

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by AfroKnight: 8:24pm On May 28, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol.... Intimidated and jealous about what sir? grin grin grin

I'm just concerned.... NL is a tough place

Keep your concern to your chest (small tangerine chest).

We don’t need your concern. tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Dorwadora(f): 8:25pm On May 28, 2022
AfroKnight:

Yes sir.....

Silently walk out of the thread grin

2 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by AfroKnight: 8:26pm On May 28, 2022
Dorwadora:
Yes sir.....

Silently walk out of the thread grin

Thank you. We are discussing heavy something here. Not otherwise please!

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Sweetvie: 8:28pm On May 28, 2022
Nairaland guys ehn wahala for una grin

Babe i won't advise u to alter ur body
But if you really want to reduce them den it must be a legit way... I think going for surgery is only way, don't u any local drugs to avoid cancer.... You can wait till u gather enough money, i mean it won't hurt waiting for another year to gather money, right?
But it beautiful... U av a nice boobs there, be confident of yourself... Be proud of urself... Most girls want wat u have n will pay millions to have it. Life no balance sha grin
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 28, 2022
AfroKnight:

Don't discriminate against girls with small breasts... undecided
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by AfroKnight: 8:35pm On May 28, 2022
Datboredberri:
Don't discriminate against girls with small breasts... undecided

Bro I think you need to check yourself.

Studies (don’t ask me which) show that guys who actually like girls with small boobs are secretly g@y. Real talk.

Boobs are the major physical characteristics that distinguish women from men at least from the front. Yansh is important too. Don’t get me wrong.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
AfroKnight:

Studies (don’t ask me which) show that guys who actually like girls with small boobs are secretly g@y. Real talk.

Boobs are the major physical characteristics that distinguish women from men at least from the front. Yansh is important too. Don’t get me wrong.
[/s] Many men must be gay then... undecided

Men who like butts are gay... Don't you think? See...

3 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Dorwadora(f): 8:38pm On May 28, 2022
AfroKnight:

So what will you say about Asians(Majorly japanese and Chinese, Buhtaness, Vietnamese, Nepal and more) women that are naturally midget chested cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by AfroKnight: 8:42pm On May 28, 2022
Datboredberri:
[s][/s] Many men must be gay then... undecided

Men who like butts are gay... Don't you think? See...

How you jumped from how I celebrated boobs and just noticed butts… hmmm guy you really need to check well. It’s like you have the spirit of those LMNOPQ people. Watch out.

A man’s yansh is fundamentally different from a woman’s feminine ample yansh.

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by AfroKnight: 8:44pm On May 28, 2022
Dorwadora:
So what will you say about Asians(Majorly japanese and Chinese, Buhtaness, Vietnamese, Nepal and more) women that are naturally midget chested cheesy

That’s why I avoid them.

Also, they can be so gender fluid that you wouldn’t know if you’re dating a boy who grew up to be a pretty girl. So it’s better to choose natural looking boobs from my black community with nice yansh too.

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Dorwadora(f): 8:57pm On May 28, 2022
AfroKnight:

That’s why I avoid them.

Also, [b]they can be so gender fluid that you wouldn’t know if you’re dating a boy who grew up to be a pretty girl. [/b]So it’s better to choose natural looking boobs from my black community with nice yansh too.
This goes well for South Korean men..... There was this India dance challenge early this month and the Korean men joined .....

I was like..... Shey this one nah man or woman.... The Niggas even look pretty than me grin grin grin
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Emma2Seconds: 8:57pm On May 28, 2022
Upload the pictures of what you're talking about
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by charityexplicit(f): 9:05pm On May 28, 2022
Try skipping and jumping jacks. You'll see great difference.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 28, 2022
mpaulo:
Natural method is to lie on ur breast when ever you go to bed at night. I assure that it works perfectly.
won't lying on the breast,

Make it sagg and become longer
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Hanz1: 9:07pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:
Hi. I started having big breasts even before I clocked 16. They kept getting bigger and bigger as I aged. I'm 23 now and my breasts are bigger than I want them to be.

My breasts get in the way of the lifestyle I want to live. As a young child I always wanted to be an athlete but my big breasts became a hindrance.

I also have an interest in modeling cos I'm tall but my big breasts prevent me from wearing most dresses. Even wearing normal dresses are a problem for me. Breasts are always shooting out making me appear slutty when I don't want to be.

And then there is the unnecessary attention. Men always starring at me like I was an alien. I want to be approached because I'm beautiful and smart, not because I have big boobs

I hate my boobs and I want to reduce them. I inquired about surgery but the payment is in the range of over a million naira. I don't have such money.

Is there any local herb or something I can eat or drink to reduce my breasts? Are there medications I can take?

Please this is a serious question and I had to create a new account for it cos I don't want people trolling me with my main account.
Drink one cup of plantain smoothie every night b4 u sleep. After that, massage it for like 5 minutes. Thank me later
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Marley125: 10:11pm On May 28, 2022
Fancygurl23:
Hi. I started having big breasts even before I clocked 16. They kept getting bigger and bigger as I aged. I'm 23 now and my breasts are bigger than I want them to be.

My breasts get in the way of the lifestyle I want to live. As a young child I always wanted to be an athlete but my big breasts became a hindrance. Sweetheart go to YouTube channels & look for exercise that are meant for breath reduction. The issue is if you will have energy to be doing them download as many as possible good luck

I also have an interest in modeling cos I'm tall but my big breasts prevent me from wearing most dresses. Even wearing normal dresses are a problem for me. Breasts are always shooting out making me appear slutty when I don't want to be.

And then there is the unnecessary attention. Men always starring at me like I was an alien. I want to be approached because I'm beautiful and smart, not because I have big boobs

I hate my boobs and I want to reduce them. I inquired about surgery but the payment is in the range of over a million naira. I don't have such money.

Is there any local herb or something I can eat or drink to reduce my breasts? Are there medications I can take?

Please this is a serious question and I had to create a new account for it cos I don't want people trolling me with my main account.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Marley125: 10:13pm On May 28, 2022
Hanz1:

Drink one cup of garlic smoothie every night b4 u sleep. After that, massage it for like 5 minutes. Thank me later
abeg don't try it garic is too strong for you to advice someone to drink a whole cup how many cloves will be inside that one cup wawoo
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Franklinshaddy(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2022
Chat me up on Whatsapp I have a good plug for you 07037717473
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 28, 2022
let me see them.
Fancygurl23:

My breasts get in the way of the lifestyle I want to live. As a young child I always wanted to be an athlete but my big breasts became a hindrance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Trapped Inside Baby's Body: A Must Watch Video / Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report / UK Nurses To Hold First Strike In History Over Salary Increment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.