Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. (28073 Views)

My Breasts Are Too Heavy For Me – Busty Nigerian Woman Cries Out / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by decub: 6:57am On May 29, 2022
Fancygurl23:
Hi. I started having big breasts even before I clocked 16. They kept getting bigger and bigger as I aged. I'm 23 now and my breasts are bigger than I want them to be.

My breasts get in the way of the lifestyle I want to live. As a young child I always wanted to be an athlete but my big breasts became a hindrance.

I also have an interest in modeling cos I'm tall but my big breasts prevent me from wearing most dresses. Even wearing normal dresses are a problem for me. Breasts are always shooting out making me appear slutty when I don't want to be.

And then there is the unnecessary attention. Men always starring at me like I was an alien. I want to be approached because I'm beautiful and smart, not because I have big boobs

I hate my boobs and I want to reduce them. I inquired about surgery but the payment is in the range of over a million naira. I don't have such money.

Is there any local herb or something I can eat or drink to reduce my breasts? Are there medications I can take?

Please this is a serious question and I had to create a new account for it cos I don't want people trolling me with my main account.
Besides surgery, I doubt if there's any herbal solution as you seek that will reduce ONLY the breast without affecting your other parts of the body.

You have a nice physique but the breast as you rightly said. The best option for you is to fit the breast well using bras and rock them well.

Your size of breast could be hereditary.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by TheKingsmann(m): 7:00am On May 29, 2022
Fancygurl23:

This is why I didn't use my main account to post this. These are the kind of comments I don't want on my thread. If you don't have an answer to my question then just keep mute.

Please don't sexualize this post. I would have posted in health section but I needed more views and comments hence why I posted on romance section
You are just an attention seeker, get out of here slowpoke
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Exkandayee(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Here is a picture. Not showing my face. Hope I've cleared the doubts of you Thomases? Nairaland sef
op
Choi,, babym you Carry true true,I Will like to suck them while you ride me at the same time no offense
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Collins4u1(m): 7:11am On May 29, 2022
If your breast is in proportion with your waist. You don't have a problem

The problem with ladies with big breast is that they don't use use to have waist thereby making their shape unattractive.

2 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by samuelgodson(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2022
zexy2030:

Surgery is the best option, besides big breast is genetically transferred. Also your dieting, likely u take pap and custard alot at a younger age. Well for now, enjoy the attention, have a better view of ur self. Don't cut off that growth if it's not cancerous. Leave it and enjoy the attention with time, you blend.

Also gyming, heavy weight lifting can cause u loose those fat tissues.
first time hearing dis...... How does pap and custard affects one's breast
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by samuelgodson(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2022
Fancygurl23:
Anyone who specializes in herbs and ointments? Isn't there something I can rub on my breasts for them to reduce?
ders nothing u can do to it........it's genetics....... U have what a lot of girls are going under d knife for ..........sadly some don't make it out............just rock it with pride........u will see a modeling gig dat works for u....trust me
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Zico007: 7:20am On May 29, 2022
Fancygurl23:
Hi. I started having big breasts even before I clocked 16. They kept getting bigger and bigger as I aged. I'm 23 now and my breasts are bigger than I want them to be.

My breasts get in the way of the lifestyle I want to live. As a young child I always wanted to be an athlete but my big breasts became a hindrance.

What you called big aren't big young lady. Please be the way God created you. You are beautiful just the way you're

I also have an interest in modeling cos I'm tall but my big breasts prevent me from wearing most dresses. Even wearing normal dresses are a problem for me. Breasts are always shooting out making me appear slutty when I don't want to be.

And then there is the unnecessary attention. Men always starring at me like I was an alien. I want to be approached because I'm beautiful and smart, not because I have big boobs

I hate my boobs and I want to reduce them. I inquired about surgery but the payment is in the range of over a million naira. I don't have such money.

Is there any local herb or something I can eat or drink to reduce my breasts? Are there medications I can take?

Please this is a serious question and I had to create a new account for it cos I don't want people trolling me with my main account.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by richie3384: 7:22am On May 29, 2022
Fancygurl23:

it could have been much better to have a pix even without ur face so we can gain perspective. But without such perspective, if reducing them means having fake implants pls leave them. When the boobs attract the guys, let the smart & beautiful u filter them.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by AfroKnight: 7:31am On May 29, 2022
zabimaru:

Now you're talking. What's a big boob with flat ass gonna achieve? Like a Big gun in the hands of a midget.

I see you are a man of culture. A man who appreciates the importance of balance in the universe.

Collect

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by majamajic(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2022
Fancygurl23:

I don't need to post pictures of myself. If people don't believe me then it's their problem

Can we see the bweest , even if na side view , so we can be able to suggest
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by thuxzwda1: 7:50am On May 29, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Plus I have a nice figure and wearing baggy outfits will hide that.

grin > grin.....
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Nobody: 7:53am On May 29, 2022
You have low self esteem ,your breast looks normal to me ,I think you've been self conscious about it since childhood and it has messed with your mental

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Starz825(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2022
Bluezy13:
I know some irresponsible nimwits will come and shout "picture or I don't believe it".
Don't mind them...but you can as well add pictures just to clear their doubts.
Idiot grin
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by cherryCola: 7:59am On May 29, 2022
Fancygurl23:

I don't like baggy outfits, even if, I can't wear them all the time.

Plus I have a nice figure and wearing baggy outfits will hide that.

This gender are always confused sad .

You said you needed to hide your oversized breast now someone gave you an option and you're now saying you don't want to hide your nice figure..... spit on you ! ......

2 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by TheKingsmann(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

why must she take it down??

bad belle!
No mind the bonga fish, dem go just dey put mouth for Wetin no concern dem
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Alexjohn2020(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Here is a picture. Not showing my face. Hope I've cleared the doubts of you Thomases? Nairaland sef
omo, leave am like that, na generational food you carry so
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by TheKingsmann(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2022
Fancygurl23:
U finally gave him ur number? interesting
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by ITbomb(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2022
Fancygurl23:

It is not big nah, just get the right bra
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Fancygurl23(f): 8:16am On May 29, 2022
ITbomb:
It is not big nah, just get the right bra
It's too big for me
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by halaqasa: 8:24am On May 29, 2022
Fancygurl23:

It's too big for me

So what the heck do you wanna do sef

Get money to save for your surgery
That's the best option
Pending that reduce intake of fatty and sugary/processed foods
Regulate your diet

Surgery is the best option

Any slimming stuff you use will affect your body generally and won't show much effects on your boobs
E go be for you
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by mkdonald(m): 8:26am On May 29, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Send a pic of your self..let us address the magnitude of the situation cheesy
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by bisqit: 8:59am On May 29, 2022
zexy2030:

None of them works. Breast enlargement ointment don't work let alone reduction. Live with it. It's beautiful. Anytime u feel low esteem. Get it sucked hard, call me anyways.
una go dey do like say una neva fúck woman before. na people like una dey make girls look down on men. simp

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by emerich(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Is your breast sagging? If not, you don't need any reduction, unless you experience back pains as a result of the size. You have nice fingers anyways. You must be a pretty lady.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by wiseone28: 9:00am On May 29, 2022
So this thread is still moving at a fast pace..

If na guy create this thread now it won't reach two pages.

Anything concerning a woman's body it will go many pages grin
Truly it's a woman's world.

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by wiseone28: 9:00am On May 29, 2022
Any sex starved claiming Red pill will be personally stone by me see as them leave op problem dey sexualized everything about the little picture she posted.

1 Like

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by bisqit: 9:01am On May 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

bc i want to know if TP will be included to your charges.
i want to show the true value of what you are carrying on your chest.
the only way i can show is by inviting you to spend the weekend with me.
Were are you based?
simp. are you this sex starved?

2 Likes

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by ceegarcia: 9:07am On May 29, 2022
Wonderful
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Benwallt(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2022
Let boys pucker the juicy doubles n flatten them for u. Your sin will become many of my gender's sin
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by zabimaru: 9:32am On May 29, 2022
AfroKnight:

I see you are a man of culture. A man who appreciates the importance of balance in the universe.

Collect

As a wise man once said:

Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Idaytesj29(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2022
Wawelexy:
This life no just balance!

Same breast wey Nkechi dey buy different enlargement cream and pills for @32, naim this small girl dey find how to dispose @23. God is great.

Don't let your body shape/size hinder or discourage u from achieving ur goalsd. You can be whatever u want to be irrespective of how u look.

Love ur self
Be Confident
Work hard
Pray..... The sky is ur limit.

[/b]Mind you, don't be stingy, allow somebody to work on that thing. I mean, let someone's son suck the hell out of it, it also good for ur health.

But u no try o, you should have atleast help the vaseline crew wit a picture of the sweet melon[b]
grin

grin grin grin

The bolded is the most important lol

Boys are waiting for her, the only way the breast can reduce OP.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Idaytesj29(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Babe, are you fvkin seriously kidding me right now? This boobs is dope, the fvcking best. Sweetest. Why do you want to get rid of this amazing nunu? I don't understand.

Just be confident and like a lady said earlier. Just wear a fitting bra.
Re: My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. by Nnewison: 10:17am On May 29, 2022
Fancygurl23:

Don't go for surgery so you don't lose what God has blessed you with.you we're beautifully made and you look amazing.just be proud but I won't advice you to go for surgery.just know how to fear outfits that will hide little fresh of them.nice boobs beautify a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome / Sandra Musujusu Discovers Treatment For Cancer Of The Breast / 595 New COVID-19 Cases, 293 Discharged And 9 Deaths On July 16 - (4325 Tested)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.