Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo (56528 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Anti-Oshiomhole Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat In Abuja / Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by AbarisFather(m): 6:23am On May 29, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.
In my Ijaw, women are valued more than men.
In Nembe and Brass all the children belong to the wife family.
Other Ijaws always bring the corpse of women back home.
At times you can bury man outside but never women.
My mother took more of her father's inheritance more than her two elder brothers and only brothers.

All Ijaw main Gods are females.
Known as OUR MOTHER in our different Ijaw dialects.

Same with all Ijaws unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.
When Ijaws are not even scattered by God.

OUR MOTHER.
nua.. emie ka, Oyin gbana mu-epere

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:31am On May 29, 2022
melonsgroup:
10k well spent

Lol
She dey learn work
She think say she dey yoruba land?
She should go back to her husband
You are not in Nigeria shall!

Because N10,000 no fit get you all these things lye lye

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by DitariDisciple2: 6:35am On May 29, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Plz wot does mmadueke mean in ijaw language?
Its the husband's name
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Captain8(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Plz wot does mmadueke mean in ijaw language?
ignorant ibo boy,, madueke is her husband name
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:16am On May 29, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

You can say that online but the physical still remains.

story for the Gods...so why were you threatening wike
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:17am On May 29, 2022
Captain8:
go Opobo and say it

Come on...it's not.

everybody has said it
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Captain8(m): 7:21am On May 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Come on...it's not.

everybody has said it
and it is the fact...
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:26am On May 29, 2022
Captain8:
this is 11o clock in the night, yet this one still high on mpurumiri... Dem use mpurumiri swear for ibous?

expensive drugs man...better than ogogoro hahahahahahah..and fishless condemned rivers

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:27am On May 29, 2022
Captain8:
and it is the fact...

what fact?. if you can say the truth and tell us where you migrated from...we will pray for you
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by VirileNelly2420: 9:58am On May 29, 2022
Captain8:
ignorant ibo boy,, madueke is her husband name

No one knows all. We learn everyday...,
Don't u think so my honorable Prof? cool
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by subcbouy: 11:14am On May 29, 2022
Cotonou12:
All these politicians sef ! Sometimes I wonder if they have sense at all? grin

Wife of a governor in Yoruba land want to be senator in imo state �
Because Yayi wey leave lagos west for ogun west is different naw
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2022
You think say Imo people Mumu abi ??
You be first lady for Ondo and you wn come contest for imo... You can't have it both ways.
Getout abeg
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.
In my Ijaw, women are valued more than men.
In Nembe and Brass all the children belong to the wife family.
Other Ijaws always bring the corpse of women back home.
At times you can bury man outside but never women.
My mother took more of her father's inheritance more than her two elder brothers and only brothers.

All Ijaw main Gods are females.
Known as OUR MOTHER in our different Ijaw dialects.

Same with all Ijaws unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.
When Ijaws are not even scattered by God.

OUR MOTHER.

Y'all should get out with your useless traditions..
We Igbos don't give a flying anus Fuvck..
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Thomasankara(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2022
melonsgroup:
10k well spent

Lol
She dey learn work
She think say she dey yoruba land?
She should go back to her husband
naira or dollars?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Thomasankara(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
You think say Imo people Mumu abi ??
You be first lady for Ondo and you wn come contest for imo... You can't have it both ways.
Getout abeg

But chioma and patience ibeh can be working at Ondo state radio corporation. This shows it kiths and kins are not exposed to socialization and civilisation.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2022
Thomasankara:

But chioma and patience ibeh can be working at Ondo state radio corporation. This shows it kiths and kins are not exposed to socialization and civilisation.

This one is comparing working in an ordinary radio corporation with being a Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria..
Hmmmmmmm Make ASUU call off strike abeg.. you need to go back to school..
You haven't learnt anything so far..

Both ain't in the same category and son therefore there is no basis for comparison..
You for kukuma compare being a Senator with being a council chief in Oba's place..
Kai.. A shame.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Thomasankara(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

This one is comparing working in an ordinary radio corporation with being a Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria..
Hmmmmmmm Make ASUU call off strike abeg.. you need to go back to school..
You haven't learnt anything so far..

Both ain't in the same category and son therefore there is no basis for comparison..
You for kukuma compare being a Senator with being a council chief in Oba's place..
Kai.. A shame.

what is the difference are they not both offering service to humanity in their capacity, u lot claim to be intelligent only to goof publicly, for ur info, there are Igbo commissioner and house of representative member in Lagos, unilag was had Igbo vc. The prestigious UI once had Igbo man as VC. This one is even of ur ethnic stock and u are already alienating her, this is so unfortunate. so tell me what disqualify her from serving?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Thomasankara(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2022
Thomasankara:

what is the difference are they not both offering service to humanity in their capacity, u lot claim to be intelligent only to goof publicly, for ur info, there are Igbo commissioner and house of representative member in Lagos, unilag once had Igbo vc. The prestigious UI once had Igbo man as VC. This one is even of ur ethnic stock and u are already alienating her, this is so unfortunate. so tell me what disqualifies her from serving?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2022
Thomasankara:

what is the difference are they not both offering service to humanity in their capacity, u lot claim to be intelligent only to goof publicly, for ur info, there are Igbo commissioner and house of representative member in Lagos, unilag was had Igbo vc. The prestigious UI once had Igbo man as VC. This one is even of ur ethnic stock and u are already alienating her, this is so unfortunate. so tell me what disqualify her from serving?

You are just Wailing..
Thank God that the stupid Uzodinmgba has humiliated her..
I have been celebrating since she lost..
Funny enough she lost in ordinary primaries not even Main election..
I wish she can even loose her first lady position to a new wife that the husband would marry before she returns from Owerri..

Person marry Yoruba Man then wn come back to contest for east.. Nonsense..
Let her Wail to Queen Elizabeth and report that she was rigged out.. who cares..
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Captain8(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

what fact?. if you can say the truth and tell us where you migrated from...we will pray for you
every tribe in nigeria migrate from places to finally settled here...
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Captain8(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

expensive drugs man...better than ogogoro hahahahahahah..and fishless condemned rivers
deserted sout east with no single human...
I believe you must be typing from lagos, because no humans in south east again,,they have all died and the rest relocated

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:47am On May 30, 2022
Captain8:
every tribe in nigeria migrate from places to finally settled here...

goan sleep with your jagbajantis...is it not the oldest tribe that will tell you who came and who didn't come...I nor like as una dey use sentiments for something.

Na me be the oldest tenant for the street,no be me go know you pack come new..
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Captain8(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

goan sleep with your jagbajantis...is it not the oldest tribe that will tell you who came and who didn't come...I nor like as una dey use sentiments for something.

Na me be the oldest tenant for the street,no be me go know you pack come new..
and we knew when you people migrated from israel...
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:54am On May 30, 2022
Captain8:
and we knew when you people migrated from israel...

hahahahahahahaha...no na Cyprus...Abeg go..ijaw man
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:56am On May 30, 2022
Captain8:
deserted sout east with no single human...
I believe you must be typing from lagos, because no humans in south east again,,they have all died and the rest relocated

It doesnt matter where I'm typing from..I have a village not a canal ladden space filled with guns and terrorist

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Captain8(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

It doesnt matter where I'm typing from..I have a village not a canal ladden space filled with guns and terrorist
typing from IDP in lagos.. cannibals..
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:05am On May 30, 2022
Captain8:
typing from IDP in lagos.. cannibals..

Now you are mistaking me for your colleague that lousy drunk Ebeleakpo who works at the recycling my neighbour owns.. I'm that landlord that is baddest than badder.

You have been used by your terrorist leaders,now they open expensive schools in far away benin while lousy drunk uneducated online miscreants like you will only wail yourself to total oblivion.. While your canal space is in shambles

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Akuruoulo(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=Captain8 post=113266902][/quote]
That's exactly how ijaw men are enslaved by their women. You know them well

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat / Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.