Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo (56823 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Anti-Oshiomhole Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat In Abuja / Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Ekpeitit(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2022
She forgot that her real people are cannibals who are very used to acting like animals.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by ProfAmaben(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.
In my Ijaw, women are valued more than men.
In Nembe and Brass all the children belong to the wife family.
Other Ijaws always bring the corpse of women back home.
At times you can bury man outside but never women.
My mother took more of her father's inheritance more than her two elder brothers and only brothers.

All Ijaw main Gods are females.
Known as OUR MOTHER in our different Ijaw dialects.

Same with all Ijaws unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.
When Ijaws are not even scattered by God.

OUR MOTHER.

Useless Ijaws that love ogogoro
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Igbojew: 7:45pm On May 28, 2022
Bashir75:

THAT’S IGBO CIVILIZATION, THEIR WOMEN ARE NEVER RATED AND ALWAYS DEMONIZING THIER WOMEN UNLESS THOSE WHO MADE IT ON THEIR OWN LIKE NGOZI NWEALA. IGBO WOMEN CANNOT INHERIT FROM THEIR FATHER AND HUSBANDS.

THEY WILL JUMP TO TELL YOU THEY’RE MORE NIGERIANS THAN OTHERS TRIBES BUT DISGRACING THEIR OWN IGBO DAUGHTER WHO SEEK ELECTIVE POSITION.
Oga cultures has nothing to do with demonizing Igbo women get that.You Housa/Fulani that demonize your male to an extent of chasing your male child out of your family with a plate to become Almajiri how far have you people faired? Your demonic culture where only women are recognized why male are chased out to join Almajiri work which have turned the whole Northern region into terrorist breeding ground which one is better among Igbo culture.What am I even saying sef,you Housas/Fulanis don't value your women because you people deny them basic education unlike Igbos that make sure that their women attain to highest education like their male counterpart.So keep that your old deceitful stories that Igbos demonize their women to yourself......I am that Igbojew
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Abujason: 7:53pm On May 28, 2022
See as Ondo money dey shine for body.

grin
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by 9gerian: 7:53pm On May 28, 2022
Retirement benefits.

After serving their father fatherland as elected officials, they realize how lucrative it is to spend tax payers’ money, and determine that all other businesses are too risky and stressful when compared to their new found calling of politics. Which in simple terms means living off the sweat of others with or without any tangible contributions.

Politics is the biggest business in Nigeria today that even their children are not left out.

All other sectors of the economy (education, health, power, housing, science and technology, security architecture, labor and productivity etc are completely ignored.

God1000:
But wait oo, both the outgoing governors and their wives are all going to the senate, to do what?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Abujason: 7:55pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.
My mother took more of her father's inheritance more than her two elder brothers and only brothers.

Same with all Ijaws unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.

OUR MOTHER.

Why is your village head not female?
Why no female Ijaw Governor?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by sageb: 8:02pm On May 28, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Useless Ijaws that love ogogoro

Useless Igbos cum unknown gunmen that love to take mkpurumiri and cause mayhem in their potopoto east.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by ProfAmaben(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2022
sageb:

Useless Igbos cum unknown gunmen that love to take mkpurumiri and cause mayhem in their potopoto east.

Lolz, backward tribe, name some notable Ijaws apart from terrorist militants grin
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by pquaver(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2022
Cotonou12:
All these politicians sef ! Sometimes I wonder if they have sense at all? grin

Wife of a governor in Yoruba land want to be senator in imo state �

What is wrong there? Are Nigerians not vying for position in us, Canada, UK etc? Are igbo not seeking political post in lagos? If they accuse u of intolerance now, you will say people hate Igbos but its this nonsense character and mentality that brings such.. Change oga
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by feedthenation(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2022
---Nigerian politicians turning the political posts into family inheritance---serves her right---
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by DMerciful(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2022
The Igbo women are the most valued in Nigeria
DitariDisciple2:

98 percent of Ours is Paternity too.
But we still value women.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by InvertedHammer: 8:25pm On May 28, 2022
mightyokwy:

Igbos don't value women. Ekwulife and Stella is from where?. Tell us any elected political position occupied by any ijaw woman. Idiot
/

Lolz.

Good one.

Don't forget the first female Governor in Nigeria.

/
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:32pm On May 28, 2022
DAwest7:
can you imagine fool alsudan. Na Ondo not Osun see ya life outside

Abeg, I no insult am O! I jus point out sey na Ondo state aketi dey govern
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by potent5(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2022
Gosaast:

Ijaws are lazy to a life of FRAUD, HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING, RITUAL and CHEAT.
we fish, bear kids and drink kaikai, that is no crime.

Igbos are hardworking crooks known GLOBALLY
Yet, Igbos are better than men without testicle, men whose gods are women. Lilly livered men who can't stand for themselves. All they do is to sabotage themselves and their neighbors.

After fulani crude oil destroyed your waters, you people became jobless and took to terrorism in the name of militancy grin
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by okorogodwin4(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.

OUR MOTHER.
igbos are not slaves we respect women slaves like those you mentioned can do whatever they like with there women
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Gbeng30(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2022
This show how greedy the politicians can be.. You can imagine.. Been the First Lady in ondo is not enough she is busy chasing senate position in IMO ..madam go rest let other people show too.. grin grin grin
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by tiger28: 8:58pm On May 28, 2022
DamianX:
They should chase her out of South East
Go and establish your authority in your husbands house(Ondo).

Only a wayward wife will leave her husband's house to go to her own house. Ee be like you don Dy adopt Yoruba women character
BUT when she became a first Lady, all you Biafrans were rejoicing with the fact that an ibo woman had taken over a yoruba state. NOW that she is coming back home, she is an Afonja?
You ppl are not ready for the Presidency!
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 9:06pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Alison Madueke is Ijaw.
Can Igbos give property to women?
But Ijaw will give women properties and leave men at times.

SHUT UP!!!

MPAMA! YOU ARE TALKING RUBBISH!
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by maxito28: 9:07pm On May 28, 2022
Let her go back 2 Ondo state and continue her first lady work.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by tiger28: 9:09pm On May 28, 2022
McStoic:

The problem I have with folks like you is that you have never stepped your foot on Igbo soil. You just vituperate on endless and baseless assumptions. Those who have been to Igbo land don speak like you do..
I dont need to step in Afghaneastern to know that from the abuse that this woman just received in her OWN home state and the comments by her FELLOW Ibos, you guys will never allow a non-easterner to vie for any position[Imagine that she is even FULL ibo that is married to Yoruba o, what will happen to a non-easterner]
Meanwhile, Easterners are contesting everywhere as if its their Birthright.
What am I even talking about? it is ONLY in SE that you will know that an ebonyi man is different from an anambra man. In fact, it is only in SE that their State Civil Services are sacking OTHER Easterners.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by harmony75: 9:20pm On May 28, 2022
She's qualified to participate in the primaries �‍♂️ why would they chase a candidate and her supporters. Her opponents have seen her as a threat they are now bringing confusion.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Anndrew(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

SCAM loading.................
Pure undiluted scam
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Akuruoulo(m): 9:32pm On May 28, 2022
MR SIMP.
YOUR MEN GAT NO WORTH AT ALL, AND WHY DO YOU THINK WE GIVE A Bleep ABOUT MEN WHO STAY UNDER WOMEN ?
THEY CAN GO TO THEIR WIEVES HOME FOR WE CARE NOT.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Cotonou12: 9:33pm On May 28, 2022
I’m watching champions league. Keep hating !
Acidosis:

This is why countries like the UK deport e-diots like you. Senseless racist.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by vickydevoka(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.

OUR MOTHER.
Please b4 u talk reason. Please I beg you. Which state produce the highest female senator
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Akuruoulo(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2022
mightyokwy:

Igbos don't value women. Ekwulife and Stella is from where?. Tell us any elected political position occupied by any ijaw woman. Idiot
We their women is more vibrant than their men , na waitn u come expect ?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Nata777: 9:34pm On May 28, 2022
Good for her.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Tomek09(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.

OUR MOTHER.
So Igbo should do like Ijaw to please you abi?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Akuruoulo(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Alison Madueke is Ijaw.
Can Igbos give property to women?
But Ijaw will give women properties and leave men at times.
Ijaw will give women property and leave men. Mumu like u come dey happy , because ur women outperform you men.
You should be ashamed of ur men .
Ya we give merited properties to our women
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Tomek09(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2022
Cotonou12:
All these politicians sef ! Sometimes I wonder if they have sense at all? grin

Wife of a governor in Yoruba land want to be senator in imo state �
Women have dual right to electoral contest according to our constitution.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Akuruoulo(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2022
Niwdog:
na ijaw women they hustle pass their men
They feed their men too.
Weak but mental unhealthy men are happy they are simping around women
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Enny2013(f): 9:39pm On May 28, 2022
Wot happened to her lips in d poster?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List / Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated / Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.