Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo (56534 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Anti-Oshiomhole Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat In Abuja / Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Chuksaluta(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.
In my Ijaw, women are valued more than men.
In Nembe and Brass all the children belong to the wife family.
Other Ijaws always bring the corpse of women back home.
At times you can bury man outside but never women.
My mother took more of her father's inheritance more than her two elder brothers and only brothers.

All Ijaw main Gods are females.
Known as OUR MOTHER in our different Ijaw dialects.

Same with all Ijaws unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.
When Ijaws are not even scattered by God.

OUR MOTHER.

Please tell me one ijaw female governor or Senator.
The way you guys generalise things amazes me. Every id*ot has something to say about igbo. 2 of the 3 senators in Anambra State are women. First female governor in Nigeria is also an igbo woman.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by JohnsonObieshi: 9:40pm On May 28, 2022
The Idiot In this thread that call himself Igbojew is Insulting Ijos pretending to be an Igbo guy. God will destroy you and your family if do not stop this nonsense. You have no sense all. What has Ijo done that makes you to insult them. You are an Imposter. You did not contribute anything on the thread only Ijo this and that. You are a fool. You want to creat enermy between Igbo and Ijo. Idiot.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Akuruoulo(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Woyengi (Our Mother ), overshadows all.
She is the supreme Ijaw Nation wide.
Its the equivalent of Igbo Chukwu

Yoruba Olodumare.
U are mad .
Do u know what chukwu stands for?

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Tomek09(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2022
DMerciful:
Igbo society is patriarchy. If Ijaw society is matriarchy then no wonder your oil wells are owned by Northerners grin
Nothing but the truth while their men drink away their useless future with Kai Kai grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Akuruoulo(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2022
Mrexcell:

Interesting do ijaw women also lead ijaw men during wars?
Ijaw men are known for just being drunk nothing else
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Captain8(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You are saying something else. The other moniker said something else too.
Egbesu is not deity oo..

Egbesu is God.. christians stopped looking for trouble here and there...abi dem use trouble do nigeria christians?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:58pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.
My mother took more of her father's inheritance more than her two elder brothers and only brothers.

Same with all Ijaws unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.

OUR MOTHER.

stoopid worthless retard.. No ijaw in Delta and rivers state..No ijaw can ever be governor in Edo,ondo,Delta, rivers and akwa ibom in your life time
So wail ooo..Igbos kee you there

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:01pm On May 28, 2022
JohnsonObieshi:
The Idiot In this thread that call himself Igbojew is Insulting Ijos pretending to be an Igbo guy. God will destroy you and your family if do not stop this nonsense. You have no sense all. What has Ijo done that makes you to insult them. You are an Imposter. You did not contribute anything on the thread only Ijo this and that. You are a fool. You want to creat enermy between Igbo and Ijo. Idiot.

rubbish...let's ijos go to hell. Who are you? when this OP for the past 2 weeks had been bashing igbos,where were you? abeg sharap if you no get talk... Ediot like you.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2022
Captain8:
Egbesu is not deity oo..

Egbesu is God.. christians stopped looking for trouble here and there...abi dem use trouble do nigeria christians?

See what your other disciple said.

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by DitariDisciple2: 11:08pm On May 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

stoopid worthless retard.. No ijaw in Delta and rivers state..No ijaw can ever be governor in Edo,ondo,Delta, rivers and akwa ibom in your life time

Mumu.
The APC and PDP Guber flag bearers are Ijaw in Rivers State election.

Present Deputy Governor of Delta is Ijaw

Immediate past Deputy Governor of Ondo Is Ijaw even First Lady of Edo is Ijaw.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Captain8(m): 11:09pm On May 28, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

See what your other disciple said.
Egbesu is not deity ooo... Besides, I don't see where he referred to Egbesu as deity their...

Egbesu was truly sent by Jehovah to come down and protect his main people,,which are the Ijaws... So you christians should stopped jealous blasphemy... Abi dem use blasphemy do una? Nigeria christians too like to find trouble.. power, they don't have,,but they are the first to make trouble...
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Captain8(m): 11:15pm On May 28, 2022
Tomek09:

Nothing but the truth while their men drink away their useless future with Kai Kai grin grin
mpurumiri comrade, I salute
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by McStoic(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2022
tiger28:
I dont need to step in Afghaneastern to know that from the abuse that this woman just received in her OWN home state and the comments by her FELLOW Ibos, you guys will never allow a non-easterner to vie for any position[Imagine that she is even FULL ibo that is married to Yoruba o, what will happen to a non-easterner]
Meanwhile, Easterners are contesting everywhere as if its their Birthright.
What am I even talking about? it is ONLY in SE that you will know that an ebonyi man is different from an anambra man. In fact, it is only in SE that their State Civil Services are sacking OTHER Easterners.

Like I said before, your knowledge is second hand. I have many Yoruba guys like you in my church and office place. They used to feed on second hand information till they came and saw things for themselves. Try and and get out of your zone and visit other regions.... Don't believe every insult you see been thrown around here..
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Captain8(m): 11:19pm On May 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

but the two governor candidates from apc and pdp in river state are both Ijaw na... This shows the large population of Ijaws in river state..
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Captain8(m): 11:22pm On May 28, 2022
Akuruoulo:

OK BRO, BUT UR BROTHER AT FIRST PAGE SAID IJAW MEN ARE USELESS NOT US.

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Captain8(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Ijaw men are known for just being drunk nothing else
do you mean this idiot receiving hot slaps every morning from dss?

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:24pm On May 28, 2022
Captain8:
but the two governor candidates from apc and pdp in river state are both Ijaw na... This shows the large population of Ijaws in river state..

Hmmm...So why are ijaws crying that Wike must put their person
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:25pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Mumu.
The APC and PDP Guber flag bearers are Ijaw in Rivers State election.

Present Deputy Governor of Delta is Ijaw

Immediate past Deputy Governor of Ondo Is Ijaw even First Lady of Edo is Ijaw.

Stories that touches..Opobo is not Ijaw.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Captain8(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Hmmm...So why are ijaws crying that Wike must put their person
this is 11o clock in the night, yet this one still high on mpurumiri... Dem use mpurumiri swear for ibous?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Captain8(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

go Opobo and say it
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by samista: 11:38pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.

OUR MOTHER.
You are very stupid, has a woman ever represented your Bayelsa state in the senate? Ngozi emordi, Chris Anyanwu, Marjorie Okadigbo, Uche Ekwunife, Stella Oduah e.t.c All Igbo women who represented their states in the senate, which ijaw woman has ever been allowed to represent you in the senate? Up till now the only female governor ever in nigeria is an igbo woman Virginia Etiaba of Anambra state and you here saying Igbos don't value women, when will a woman ever become even deputy governor in Bayelsa? You're a bloody fool
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by DitariDisciple2: 11:43pm On May 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

You can say that online but the physical still remains.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by DamnnNiggarr: 11:46pm On May 28, 2022
Please, OloYeOfEgbE and DitariDisciple2
You guys should rest and call it a day.
It's 15 minutes to 12 a.m.

Please!!!
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Billygee2u: 11:56pm On May 28, 2022
alsudan:
Serves her right, Woman was planning on becoming a distinguished Senator and Madam First Lady of Ondo all at once.

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Mercury12(m): 12:13am On May 29, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.

OUR MOTHER.

God bless the ijaw tribe
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by VirileNelly2420: 12:32am On May 29, 2022
mightyokwy:

Igbos don't value women. Ekwulife and Stella is from where?. Tell us any elected political position occupied by any ijaw woman. Idiot
Even Etiaba was once governor of Anambra. Which oda state has seen woman on its Apex throne?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by VirileNelly2420: 12:34am On May 29, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Alison Madueke is Ijaw.
Can Igbos give property to women?
But Ijaw will give women properties and leave men at times.
Plz wot does mmadueke mean in ijaw language?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by VirileNelly2420: 12:44am On May 29, 2022
wacoj:
She can't even spell OWERRI!
How? Dats d proper spelling.
D one u wrote up there is d anglicized version of it, ok.

#owere
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by VirileNelly2420: 12:48am On May 29, 2022
MartinsD12:

She is very stupid, serves her right, she should go and represent her husband place in Ondo state, sometimes I wonder how these politicians reason
Dats what d constitution states... She can only contest in her state, nd not d husband state.

That why dey need to review some electoral acts.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by VirileNelly2420: 12:53am On May 29, 2022
tiger28:

Iboman rant AS USUAL!
THEY can NEVER see her as their own.............Though she is an ibo that married a Yoruba man.
BUT you see them contesting for seats ALL over the WEST and NORTH as if it is their father'sland.
Stella Oduah became minister of Aviation and she hired ALMOST all Ibos........Imagine if these fools get to the Presidency T
They will not taste the Presidency till 2099!!!
U're rather d one ranting...

Is she d only person dat hasn't been favoured in a political exercise before?
Or u think men vying for same position were not affected by the so called consensus ticket?

Una like tribal war pass una life!!!
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by chysam: 3:01am On May 29, 2022
This is expected in a land owned by mammy water.

DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.

OUR MOTHER.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 / Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo, Toyin Saraki At Presidential Dinner In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.