Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo (56519 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Anti-Oshiomhole Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat In Abuja / Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by franchasofficia: 6:05pm On May 28, 2022
splashbaby:
She no know say na crazy people dey that side....hehehe, na so dey wan build dia own zoo. That Biafra zoo go worst pass Nigerian zoo.
zoological doings cheesy cheesy
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by jrusky(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2022
Neddyogu:

Shut ur halitotic bucal cavity.

Haba u be Obahiagbon brother

Ignore that guy weting brought ijaw woman, nembe woman, igbo woman to political greed?

A wife of a serving governor want to become senator at the same time is that not greed?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2022
alsudan:
Serves her right, Woman was planning on becoming a distinguished Senator and Madam First Lady of Ondo all at once.

Hahaha season of surprises
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.
In my Ijaw, women are valued more than men.
In Nembe and Brass all the children belong to the wife family.
Other Ijaws always bring the corpse of women back home.
You can bury man outside but never women.
My mother took more of her father's inheritance more than her two elder brothers and only brothers.

All Ijaw main Gods are females.
Known as OUR MOTHER.

Same with all Ijaws unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.
When Ijaws are not even scattered by God.

OUR MOTHER.

Is Egbesu the main Ijaw deity a female too ? Or is Egbesu not the main Ijaw god ?

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Andres28(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2022
Dem nor try dem for kil the afonja woman.. After the billions wey her husband don loot she still wan loot her own

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Diligence: 6:08pm On May 28, 2022
A different stroke... Stellah Oduah married to an Edo man, but her kingsmen in Onitsha has been voting for her as Senator over and over again

In Anambra, women are so honoured and respected. Remember Senator Uche Ekwunife?

Anambra is the only State in Nigeria that has two female Senators and they are proud of them.

The case of Imo is isolated. She's protesting against Party's Consensus agreement....

7 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by DitariDisciple2: 6:08pm On May 28, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Is Egbesu the main Ijaw deity a female too ? Or is Egbesu not the main Ijaw god ?

Woyengi (Our Mother ), overshadows all.
She is the supreme Ijaw Nation wide.
Its the equivalent of Igbo Chukwu

Yoruba Olodumare.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by McStoic(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2022
God1000:
Lol, Igbos will not vote for her

Who told you? Is she not Igbo? She has paid her dues in her constituency even though she married to Ondo. Do you know how many charitable work she has done in Imo state I may not vote for her but she is well qualified both as a worthy Imo daughter and a Nigerian...

10 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by sameks08(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2022
delegates don scam this one she don collect wotowoto
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Savagr(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.
My mother took more of her father's inheritance more than her two elder brothers and only brothers.

Known as OUR MOTHER in our different Ijaw dialects.

Same with all Ijaws unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.

OUR MOTHER.
Shut Up

6 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by DMerciful(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2022
Igbo society is patriarchy. If Ijaw society is matriarchy then no wonder your oil wells are owned by Northerners grin
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.

OUR MOTHER.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by potent5(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2022
Because your men are lazy and irresponsible.
Igbo men are not lazy. You gerrit?
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.

OUR MOTHER.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by FuckDModz: 6:10pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.

OUR MOTHER.

Your Gods are women but your Governors are men. Mumu.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Dexter001(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2022
melonsgroup:
10k well spent

Lol
She dey learn work
She think say she dey yoruba land?
She should go back to her husband
Can I get the Nintendo switch alone for 10k?

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by potent5(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2022
Please, tell the simple Ijaw man.
DMerciful:
Igbo society is patriarchy. If Ijaw society is matriarchy then no wonder your oil wells are owned by Northerners grin

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Austin4Jesus(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2022
Cotonou12:
All these politicians sef ! Sometimes I wonder if they have sense at all? grin

Wife of a governor in Yoruba land want to be senator in imo state �

They don't reason at all, it's all about the money for them
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by McStoic(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.

OUR MOTHER.

No wonder women dey control una. I now understand why Patience Jonathan was calling the shots when GEJ was the president and he couldn't call her to order. Hang your head in shame joor.

It's an open secret that Ijaw men are irresponsible and are usually drunks. Their women are more valued cos they are more useful than their men

Even God Almighty made man to be the head. Tueh...

Still on, you remember Virgy Etiaba from Anambra State? She is an Igbo woman and the first female governor in Nigeria. The first women riot was in Aba too. In Igbo culture, Umu ada (daughters born in the land but married away, just like Betty Anyanwu are authority on their own. They have so many rights. When they make a decision in their maiden land, they usually have their way. They're valued... Ijaw and Igbo are not the same. So our ways varies.

Copy that..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by wacoj(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2022
She can't even spell OWERRI!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Woyengi (Our Mother ), overshadows all.
She is the supreme Ijaw Nation wide.
Its the equivalent of Igbo Chukwu

Yoruba Olodumare.

This is the first time I’m hearing that name. Is she the water deity ?

So where does Egbesu falls into ?
I’m eager to learn
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by goaldynman(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

[s]Alison Madueke is Ijaw.
Can Igbos give property to women?
But Ijaw will give women properties and leave men at times[/s].

Was Allison Madueke ever elected in any political position in Ijaw land?!

Once you see any Igbo news, you all manhood will stand and start masturbating senselessly

11 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by redcliff: 6:12pm On May 28, 2022
mightyokwy:

Igbos don't value women. Ekwulife and Stella is from where. Tell us any elected political position occupied by ijaw woman. Idiot

lol. some people go just dey open their mouth talk rubbish. People forget that Igbo people are the most right thinking and logically uprgiht tribe in Nigeria. Igbos do not hide their face in a time when it matters, Igbos do not also take rubbish from their own people or outsiders. This woman apparently wants to reap where she did not sow and Igbos are not down for that.

9 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by MartinsD12(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2022
ijustdey:
Betty Akeredolu, First Lady of Ondo State, who is contesting the All Progressives Congress (APC) Primary election in Imo West, was chased out of...

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-akeredolus-wife-chased-out-of-apc-secretariat-in-imo
She is very stupid, serves her right, she should go and represent her husband place in Ondo state, sometimes I wonder how these politicians reason
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.

OUR MOTHER.

Wow! I am just knowing that I this about Ijaw. I thanks.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by DitariDisciple2: 6:13pm On May 28, 2022
goaldynman:

Was Allison MADUEKE elected in any position in Ijaw land?!

Once you people see any Igbo news, your manhood will stand and you all will start masturbating!!
We speak of culture not politics.

We give all to women but Igbo's can't.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by tiger28: 6:13pm On May 28, 2022
melonsgroup:
10k well spent

Lol
She dey learn work
Iboman rant AS USUAL!
THEY can NEVER see her as their own.............Though she is an ibo that married a Yoruba man.
BUT you see them contesting for seats ALL over the WEST and NORTH as if it is their father'sland.
Stella Oduah became minister of Aviation and she hired ALMOST all Ibos........Imagine if these fools get to the Presidency T
They will not taste the Presidency till 2099!!!

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Eriokanmi: 6:14pm On May 28, 2022
melonsgroup:
10k well spent

Lol
She dey learn work
Bigot like you, come to Lagos and see your brothers voted as federal lawmakers

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Moddam: 6:14pm On May 28, 2022
Her husband said that Southern presidency is South west birthright and she thinks Igbos will be happy with her. She should be happy that Unknown gunmen did not visit that venue, otherwise she for collect wotowoto grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Captain8(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Egbesu is not deity
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by panpan(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2022
Did Mrs Akeredolu sign the withdrawal letter on the APC form?
If she did not sign, then she has the right to contest the primary election, and reject a consensus candidate.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by President2001(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2022
Who chase our wife
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by McStoic(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2022
mightyokwy:

Igdbos don't value women. Ekwulife and Stella is from where. Tell us any elected political position occupied by ijaw woman. Idiot

No mind the sorry fellow. He forgot that the first female governor was Virgy Etiaba from Anambra State. The first women riot was in Aba too. In Igbo culture, Umu ada (daughters born in the land but married away, just like Betty Anyanwu are authority on their own. They have so many rights. When they make a decision in their maiden land, they usually have their way. They're valued...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.