Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo (56511 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Anti-Oshiomhole Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat In Abuja / Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Igbojew: 6:50pm On May 28, 2022
Lionnation:
and who is dragging that with you
Tomorrow if you call him and other Ijaw men Weakly and Simp he and his Ijaw brothers will start crying blood or said that great Igbos are insultive or arrogant whereas he is the one that use his ogogoro mouth to disgrace himself and entire Ijaw men thinking that he is dragging great Igbos out with that his ogogoro drinking mouth......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by wingmanIII: 6:53pm On May 28, 2022
alsudan:
Serves her right, Woman was planning on becoming a distinguished Senator and Madam First Lady of Ondo all at once.

Disgraceful! She's now an Ondo woman. Especially with grown sons and daughters who are Ondo indigenes. She has no business contesting in Imo state.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by wingmanIII: 6:55pm On May 28, 2022
Faber:

Shaatarp...if anyone here wants to insult a tribe, it must be Igbo. See as you disgraced yourself that Igbos don't value women.

List of Igbo Senators that are women:
Senator Kema Chikwe
Senator Nkechi Nwaogu
Senator Chris Anyanwu
Senator Stella Oduah (serving)
Senator Uche Ekwunife (serving)

List of Igbo Deputy Governors who were women.
Ada Okwu ọnụ
Cecilia Ezeilo
Virgy Etiaba

First woman Governor of Nigeria
Dame Virgy Etiaba of Anambra state.

Since the Aba women riots of which my grandmother participated where Aba women gave it to the white men Colonial administrators woto woto, Igbo women have had their place in the socioeconomic, sociopolitical aspects of the Igbos. The umuada in the traditional Igbo society are always powerful.

Stop talking rubbish.

The dumb fool x 20 should list Ijaw female senators. Imbeciles all over the internet!!

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Prettychild(f): 6:56pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.
In my Ijaw, women are valued more than men.
In Nembe and Brass all the children belong to the wife family.
Other Ijaws always bring the corpse of women back home.
At times you can bury man outside but never women.
My mother took more of her father's inheritance more than her two elder brothers and only brothers.

All Ijaw main Gods are females.
Known as OUR MOTHER in our different Ijaw dialects.

Same with all Ijaws unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.
When Ijaws are not even scattered by God.

OUR MOTHER.
Which Ijaw? Ijaw that I grew up in? Where the men will tell me hoha that women are for sexual satisfaction and homemaking only. Please tell me another story

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2022
Captain8:
Egbesu is God... We have deities, though

You are saying something else. The other moniker said something else too.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Acidosis(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2022
Cotonou12:
All these politicians sef ! Sometimes I wonder if they have sense at all? grin

Wife of a governor in Yoruba land want to be senator in imo state �

This is why countries like the UK deport e-diots like you. Senseless racist.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Faber(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2022
wingmanIII:

The dumb fool x 20 should list Ijaw female senators. Imbeciles all over the internet!!

I just tire. If to say I see that guy one on one I for head butt am a swear. Everyone insults Igbo tribe while they are not in any way better than us. How can Akeredolu wife come all the way from Ondo to be Senator in Imo State, she rarely visit her so called State of Origin, now she remembers she is from Imo. And that fool is talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by wingmanIII: 6:59pm On May 28, 2022
McStoic:

She has paid her dues in Imo state through her Betty Anyanwu foundation and other charities.. Again, she is a Nigerian. So that's not a problem if you ask me.
She's Ondo by marriage. 2 are one. Nobody forced her to marry an Ondo or Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Bashir75: 7:00pm On May 28, 2022
ijustdey:
Betty Akeredolu, First Lady of Ondo State, who is contesting the All Progressives Congress (APC) Primary election in Imo West, was chased out of...
https://dailytrust.com/breaking-akeredolus-wife-chased-out-of-apc-secretariat-in-imo

THAT’S IGBO CIVILIZATION, THEIR WOMEN ARE NEVER RATED AND ALWAYS DEMONIZING THIER WOMEN UNLESS THOSE WHO MADE IT ON THEIR OWN LIKE NGOZI NWEALA. IGBO WOMEN CANNOT INHERIT FROM THEIR FATHER AND HUSBANDS.

THEY WILL JUMP TO TELL YOU THEY’RE MORE NIGERIANS THAN OTHERS TRIBES BUT DISGRACING THEIR OWN IGBO DAUGHTER WHO SEEK ELECTIVE POSITION.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 28, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
grin that her husband is talking anyhow and supporting Tinubu

So because her husband is supporting Tinubu is the reason why she should be disenfranchised.

I have respect for the IBOs because I have benefitted from them a lot by learning hardwork, resourcefulness and courage from them but I have many things against them from my days in the University in IBO land.

Firstly, she can contest election in Ondo State if APC has an open slot . Secondly, because she married outside IBO land does not entirely cut her off from her family root.

She spent money on Campaign and her supporters stood by her only to be told the slot is not open and that the position is reserved for a candidate.

This is an injustice. IMO election has been a theatre of Injustice for years. Ifeanyi Ararume has suffered a lot in that IMO State. What is happening in IMO State is just becoming clearer to me.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by coputa(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2022
mightyokwy:

Igbos don't value women. Ekwulife and Stella is from where?. Tell us any elected political position occupied by any ijaw woman. Idiot
Mrs Alyson madueke(an ijaw woman from bayelsa state)was the petroleum minister in GEJ administration
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by CUMIN: 7:03pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Even catholic man God is a female

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by ufuosman(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2022
Serve her right
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Igbojew: 7:13pm On May 28, 2022
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Sharap, yoloba coward hiding under Ijaw moniker

Show me equivalent of Prof Akunyili, Prof Okonjo iweala. OBY Ezekwesili, Senator Ekwunife, Stella Odua, Bianca Ojukwu etc in your skull mining region
Don't mind them,this is how they always disgrace themselves thinking they are disgracing great Igbos.They always have this inferiority complex when they see great Igbos.......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Otunbakayce: 7:14pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

eleribu ogogoro drunkard!
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by emezuo17: 7:17pm On May 28, 2022
mightyokwy:

Igbos don't value women. Ekwulife and Stella is from where?. Tell us any elected political position occupied by any ijaw woman. Idiot
. You don't have to insult him na, he is a bit naive, we have had four female senators from the east during this dispension. Nkechi Nwogu,Abia, Christy Anyanwu, Imo, Stella Odua and Ekwunife from Anambra, we have also has a female deputy governor, not mentioning the likes of Ngozi Iweala, Obi Ezekwesili and a host of numerous high profile igbo women in public and private sectors, let him mention ijaw women who have ever risen to this level.

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by heendrix(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
O sare kababa grin
grin grin grin
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by derecho(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2022
How come no woman has ever governed Bayelsa State?

DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.
My mother took more of her father's inheritance more than her two elder brothers and only brothers.

Same with all Ijaws unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.

OUR MOTHER.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Igbojew: 7:23pm On May 28, 2022
coputa:
Mrs Alyson madueke(an ijaw woman from bayelsa state)was the petroleum minister in GEJ administration
Oniy her,do you have any other Ijaw women since you ogogoro drinking Ijaw men want to drag great Igbos unnecessary tribal war or comparison.It was even Allison Madueke an Igbo and husband of Diezieni Madueke that nurture and made her what she is because he has Igbo strong Gene in him......I am that Igbojew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Gosaast: 7:24pm On May 28, 2022
mightyokwy:

Hon. Boma Goodhead Akuku-Toru/Asari Toru Fed constituency Rivers State.

Sen. Betty Apiafi Rivers west senatorial district, Rivers State
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by DitariDisciple2: 7:25pm On May 28, 2022
derecho:
How come no woman has ever governed Bayelsa State?

Because Ijaw women are not extremely interested in politics like other tribe women.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by derecho(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2022
Really, you mean they don't like leadership?

By the way, I'm surprised at the search result I got when I googled "ijaw man beats girlfriend".

Don't you think it would be an abomination to beat a woman in Ijaw land if they truly respect and value women?
DitariDisciple2:

Because Ijaw women are not extremely interested in politics like other tribe women.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Igbojew: 7:27pm On May 28, 2022
emezuo17:
. You don't have to insult him na, he is a bit naive, we have had four female senators from the east during this dispension. Nkechi Nwogu,Abia, Christy Anyanwu, Imo, Stella Odua and Ekwunife from Anambra, we have also has a female deputy governor, not mentioning the likes of Ngozi Iweala, Obi Ezekwesili and a host of numerous high profile igbo women in public and private sectors, let him mention ijaw women who have ever risen to this level.
Don't mind them,if any tribes want to feel important he/she must drag great Igbos out or insults great Igbos before he can attain to level in life.Later they will shift the blames to great Igbos by saying that Igbos are insultive and rude but great Igbos will be on their own people will start poking them here and there.......I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Freebills12: 7:28pm On May 28, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
DitariDisciple2:
Igbos don't value women.

OUR MOTHER.

How many women from your state are there at National Assembly?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Akharmony: 7:30pm On May 28, 2022
who ever adviced her to take up such a chance shoul b jail... Actually when i first saw the post of her picking imo distirct senetorial form i was just laughing in my heart but didnt want to b a cynic . . But now everyone cn see that he made a very rightove at the wrong time.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Gosaast: 7:31pm On May 28, 2022
potent5:
Because your men are lazy and irresponsible.
Igbo men are not lazy. You get?

Ijaws are lazy to a life of FRAUD, HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING, RITUAL and CHEAT.
we fish, bear kids and drink kaikai, that is no crime.

Igbos are hardworking crooks known GLOBALLY
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Agugbadin: 7:32pm On May 28, 2022
Consensus is not democratic, it is criminal. With it a criminal can be imposed on the people. This negates the the definition of democracy which is a government of the people by the people for the people.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Igbojew: 7:34pm On May 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

So if that is the case why did your ogogoro drinking Ijaw brother dragged Igbos in this forum that had nothing to do with all this unnecessary comparison.You see why it seems Igbos are hostile to other tribes that don't want to respect themselves in this country.This is same way Delta Ijaws,Itshekiri,Urhobo look down on we Delta Igbos because we refused to deny our Igbonness.They also tried every blackmailing they learnt inside the book so that we will see our core Igbos as our enemies but they keep failing that is why they joined forces against Delta Igbos but thank G-d that our core Igbos always by our side.......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by Nnamdipapa(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2022
She get mind to go Imo. Thank God she returned with her puna intact and it was not sliced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo by DAwest7: 7:36pm On May 28, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Na Ondo state, not osun
can you imagine fool alsudan. Na Ondo not Osun see ya life outside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. / Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.