Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Don’t Cheat On Her - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Cheat On Her (26254 Views)

It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife / Is It Proper For A Christian To Be Using Internet Cheat? / Popular Pastor Tells Women What To Do If Their Men Cheat On Them.. Guys Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Cutehector(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2022
Richy4:

embarassed
I wanted to say something regarding to the unbalanced nature of the write up... but I am not ready for an argument with anyone...

All I see in the write up was how to use the old testament scriptures to cage married people. angry..
swears
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by VenumX: 11:36am On May 29, 2022
They won't listen. They think they have a better interpretation of the Bible.

To some f00ls, Christianity should only be practiced by females.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by abubakar091: 11:40am On May 29, 2022
Cgg
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by SmartyPants(m): 11:55am On May 29, 2022
Ugaboy:

Matt 5:30

Matt 5:30 (you mean 31), says to divorce your wife is to overwhelm her with cruelty??

For your benefit:

31It has also been said, ‘Whoever divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’k 32But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, brings adultery upon her.l And he who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Where is the overwhelming her with cruelty?
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by sidonlook: 12:07pm On May 29, 2022
Please can we talk more about her cheating on me.
Why every thing against men.
Woman slaps man, the man must have caused it. But man Slaps woman the man must have caused it too and tagged violence against women.
Life no balance atall.
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 29, 2022
Antoeni:
Ok , Noted
'There is a Woman' not 'Women' . You know why? Once you have more than one woman you go down because they will only fight for themselves.
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 12:42pm On May 29, 2022
SwissMass:
What is this one saying
I am saying exactly what is written in scripture for you to learn from. undecided
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 12:45pm On May 29, 2022
Jeromejnr:
Ehen, since when did atheists start to believe in Morals. That is, being concerned with the difference between right and wrong?

How does the concept of the meaning of right from wrong even exist in their vocabulary?

I think I know, "oh it hurts me therefore it is wrong". "Oh, it's pleasurable therefore it is right".

But then because of the nuances that could be present in the examples above, you have fallen into a false dilemma, naturalistic fallacy and anecdotal evidence. (Google it)

How does one have Morals without a framework or source to measure what true morality is?

What is the source of this "morality"? Are we not just a blob floating through space with no meaning?

Is morality subjective or objective?

Why should one be judged wrong for cheating on another when he believes it is the right choice for him?

Questions, questions.
Stop deluding yourself. undecided!

Morality is of the standard of this here world. God instead calls His followers to a standard that is higher than that, and He will never bring His standard low to please morale men. undecided
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 12:51pm On May 29, 2022
Acehart:
God hates unjustified divorce (You didn’t read those texts carefully. A woman would leave her husband if he has been terrible to her). We made vows to be faithful, caring and to protect. When ones breaks that vow, the spouse has valid ground to divorce.

God hates abuse.
God hates unjustified divorce yet God did not decree divorce sin in even His New Covenant, how come? undecided

Again, in God's New Covenant, Jesus Christ, He taught His followers that remarriage, particularly in cases where fornication isn't precursor of divorce is what amounts to sin against Him. And no, this isn't a view of mine but what is written. So, what do you mean when you continue to claim God hates unjustified divorce ? .. undecided
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Parisian: 12:52pm On May 29, 2022
Open your own thread and write your own.
tiswell:
it's vice versa

...don't cheat on him sad

1 Like

Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Parisian: 12:53pm On May 29, 2022
What if you can't bang up to her expectations?
halaqasa:
What If My Wife Can't Bang Up To My Expectations angry angry

1 Like

Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 12:54pm On May 29, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Me, me, me. Look at me, it's all about me. I'm a princess so I must be happy at all times. Your sole purpose, the reason you live, is to keep me happy. If you can't do that, you're undeserving of me.

Lemme burst your bubble, princess. Selfish people die alone. grin
Let me help you from another angle. They say, "Love thy neighbor as you love your own self". If you don't love your own self, can you love others? undecided
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 12:58pm On May 29, 2022
stanliwise:

There is no such thing as cheating by eyeing. It does not exist and please don’t bring the verse Mathew 5:28. If you do then you’re a baby Christian
What do you mean that sin of sexual lust aka adultery has to do with those who accuse of being baby Christians? undecided
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Bignuell(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2022
Acehart:

No verse expressly shows where vows were exchanged. However, this verse is profound in showing two people had some form of agreement before they tied the knot- Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

Another verse is this: If a man vows a vow to the Lord, or swears an oath to bind himself by a pledge, he shall not break his word. He shall do according to all that proceeds out of his mouth (Number 30:2).

Whether a promise to a girl is made in secret or in the public, a man is bound by the words of his mouth.
What of if the two does not agree to walk together again??
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Infamous(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2022
Antoeni:
Ok , Noted

Look at the picture again and read with understanding.
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by NaijaCars4sale: 2:04pm On May 29, 2022
This is a great piece
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by faithfull18(f): 2:10pm On May 29, 2022
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Pimine: 2:34pm On May 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Let me help you from another angle. They say, "Love thy neighbor as you love your own self". If you don't love your own self, can you love others? undecided
Aswearugaaad

And what does love have to do with happiness?
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by wjames(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2022
Its not really about cheating. What if your wife keep throwing curses at you at any little quarrel? She’s always rude in her conversation with her husband. She has trust issues. You all expect the man to stick with her till he unknowingly give her the “osinachi’s” treatment? Its unfair!!! Ladies of these days arent like the women we had in the bible. Abegii marriage doesnt deserve all these big hyping. Been there and i’ll tell you i still regret taking that action.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by NNTR: 3:02pm On May 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Pimine:
Aswearugaaad

Matthew 22:39
'The second is like it,
‘YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF
[that is, unselfishly seek the best or higher good for others].’
'

The moment you get to know that its agape love thats being referred to there in Matthew 22:39, then you'll soon, realise that agape love has a huge lot to do with happiness

If deficit in agape love, then, you'll seek just only your selfish happiness

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Jeromejnr(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop deluding yourself. undecided!

Morality is of the standard of this here world. God instead calls His followers to a standard that is higher than that, and He will never bring His standard low to please morale men. undecided

You talk a lot crap and try to feel like an intellectual. I have been observing for months and ignoring.

Like the crap you wrote at the beginning of the thread. Misapplying and misrepresenting scriptures as usual.

I wanted to school you on the source and root word for "Moral"...but I will just be wasting my time.

Only the meek will He teach His ways.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 3:30pm On May 29, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Everything, apparently! undecided

Don't get me wrong, love isn't selfishness but to really love another, you have to love yourself first. undecided
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On May 29, 2022
Jeromejnr:
Like the crap you wrote at the beginning of the thread. Misapplying and misrepresenting scriptures as usual.

I wanted to school you on the source and root word for "Moral"...but I will just be wasting my time.

Only the meek will He teach His ways.
You accuse me of misapplying and misinterinterpretung scripture here, but are you able to substantiate your claim in anyway or form? undecided

Or am I to take it instead that you just want to make noise here for the sake of it? undecided
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by tiswell(m): 4:23pm On May 29, 2022
Parisian:
Open your own thread and write your own.
just look at how b!chy you sound sad

fvckin simp!
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Pimine: 5:18pm On May 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Everything, apparently! undecided

Don't get me wrong, love isn't selfishness but to really love another, you have to love yourself first. undecided
Aswearugaaad

And I agree. Just go back and read the comment I responded to initially and tell me if Dorwadora wasn't talking from a place of extreme selfishness.

What she seeks doesn't exist and I hope she doesn't learn the hard way.
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Wwwq: 5:34pm On May 29, 2022
Why
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On May 29, 2022
Acehart:
Truly, God hates unjustified divorce. There are even several grounds to which a contract can be nullified amongst which are: There was a lack of consideration, and fraud (namely false representation of facts) has been committed. The latter is the one the Christ made mention of in the Divorce discourse. In this text, it’s the lack of consideration of one’s vow. The penalties or consequences rather are immense.
Aren't we attempting here to change that which was declared of God now. Malachi wrote that God hates divorce with is True. So why change it to suggest He only hates what you refer to as unjustified divorce? undecided
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On May 29, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

And I agree. Just go back and read the comment I responded to initially and tell me if Dorwadora wasn't talking from a place of extreme selfishness.

What she seeks doesn't exist and I hope she doesn't learn the hard way.
Reread what she wrote to see that what she said isn't entirely from a selfish angle.
Dorwadora:
I don't think God will look favourably upon an abusive marriage.

This teaching is the reason Osinachi died. Cheating to me is not only bleeping another woman or man outside the marriage. The day you try to rob your partner's happiness then you've cheated.
If the marriage does not worth staying, then kindly get da guck.
She referenced the Osinachi case in making her point. Any right thinking person would agree that Osinachi contributed in ways to her own murder by remaining in an abusive marriage. undecided

If she, Osinachi, had tried to love herself as she ought to have, she would likely not be lying six feet under today.. undecided
Re: Don’t Cheat On Her by Omojowofestus(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2022
Unshackled:
can you point us to any place in the bible where it was recorded that marriage vows were exchanged between husband and wife?

To know more about this sir, kindly search and look up for the keyword "I WILL" in the scripture.
Anywhere you find it when God's speaking... Note it and may the Lord give you understanding sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakilome Frimpong Won Two Awards At The Same Time, Praise Her Husband / 7 Things Every Christian Should Do Every Day / Aggressive, Violent, Cool, Calm, Which Is The Best Way To Pray As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.