Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord (42874 Views)

The Day A "Bad Guy" Met His Saviour / The Day A Wizkid Met His Lord / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by bisqit: 11:08am On May 29, 2022
vickydevoka:
All gals are runsgals depending de level u are operating. If na lie, make u no de give Ur woman money she no go ever give u pussy.
why is pussy so costly compared to dick?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by bisqit: 11:10am On May 29, 2022
sparko1:

That is what you are concerned about, the innocent man that is going to inherit the stadium as wife what are you going to say about him.

God will accept her, but he won't change her stadium to room self contain.
but she will give you mind blowing sex
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by bisqit: 11:14am On May 29, 2022
Winters23:
Oloshos and runs babes solves more problems than all Nigerian churches and pastors
how much you dey pay for shortrest
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by sparko1(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2022
bisqit:
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by sparko1(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2022
bisqit:

The way you guys talk about give you, like it is a drink, sex is enjoyed by both parties, not given like a birthday gift.

A woman with a stadium has lost the ability to enjoy sex except it's with a horse �
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by eldervine: 11:28am On May 29, 2022
But op this girl wey you dey post em pics na she be the runs girl??
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by Unclebee009(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:

Happy Sunday to you hypocrite!

Ah trouble maker…..
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by ShaqFu: 11:34am On May 29, 2022
Imagine the nonsense. So one who commits adultery is the same as a prostitute.
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by Innobee99(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2022
advocatejare:

He quoted the verse that shows Jesus as the mercy to the world and not someone who came to condemn people to death. Jesus told the woman to go and sin no more. The woman had the chance to repent and live a meaningful life.

But 600 years later, Muhammad that you lie to people as mercy to the world, stoned adulterers to death, he didn’t give them chance to repent

Muhammad himself was an adulterer who should have been stoned to death like he did others.

Muhammad coveted the wife of his adopted son

Muhammad desecrated the bed of Hafsa his wife by raping Hafsa’s bed on her bed!
Mohammed is a sc.um grin

That's where the phrase "All Men are Sc.um came from grin

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by Innobee99(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2022
God1000:
Why should God accept such a sinner after destroying so many lives
That's why He's a Merciful God.
He came for the sinners and not for the righteous

1 Like

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2022
TenQ:

I don't know what you are getting at
Jesus saw through the hypocrisy of the Jews who brought out the woman for judgement!
Where is the man?

Same with the hypocrisy of even modern Muslims. When Deborah was slaughtered, did they present the proof of her blasphemy before her? No! Hearsay was enough! The religion of peace and lies !
that means Jesus know the woman didn't committed adultery,they just want to test Jesus, right?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 11:59am On May 29, 2022
wellmax:

Only Jesus can save.
He is also the prince of peace.

Those who profess Him but do not know Him always do otherwise.

Which save and which peace grin grin ?

Jesus that cannot save Deborah and himself from cross!

And which peace u talking about

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword” Matthew 10:34 (KJV).
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by TenQ: 11:59am On May 29, 2022
compton11:
that means Jesus know the woman didn't committed adultery,they just want to test Jesus, right?
No sir!
The woman was caught in Adultery BUT they let the man escape. Their hypocrisy does not mind executing judgement on the woman alone

They were not testing Jesus.
John 8:3:
"But the scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery . After setting her before them,"

They want to unleash jungle justice on the woman in hypocricy
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2022
TenQ:

No sir!
The woman was caught in Adultery BUT they let the man escape. Their hypocrisy does not mind executing judgement on the woman alone
where is it written in the Bible that the man escape? grin grin grin
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by pegix(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2022
AntiChristian:
But....

Did the Bible call that lady a prostitute?

I mean did she collect any fee for her service?

You just quote the verse that approves sin for all and also stopped punishment for sinners.

This terrorist should be ban
It's unfair that u can comment on a christian trend without the tag
" I believe in Jesus christ, the only son of God Almighty , whom by His death we are redeemed and atoned for""
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2022
vickydevoka:
All gals are runsgals depending de level u are operating. If na lie, make u no de give Ur woman money she no go ever give u pussy.
It's men with low life esteemed that believes that it's money you will use to get woman. If you package yourself very well, bet you some women will even pay for the hotel you use to sleep with her and still give you transport fare when you're done.
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by TenQ: 12:06pm On May 29, 2022
compton11:
where is it written in the Bible that the man escape? grin grin grin

So why DO YOU THINK the Jews did not ALSO bring the man?

Here was what Jesus said to the woman

John 8:10-11:
"When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said to her, Woman, where are those your accusers? has no man condemned you? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said to her, Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more."

Why would Jesus tell the woman to go and SIN NO MORE if she was totally INNOCENT?

Only Muslims get irritated by LOVE to God and to Humanity. Their joy would have been that Jesus authorised the KILLING of the WOMAN so that they can JUSTIFY the law of Mohammed on killing adulterers!
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by truthCoder: 12:12pm On May 29, 2022
Uprightness100:
I Have seen dreaded armed robbers who have killed so many Surrender to JESUS. Today they are evangelist spreading the gospel of JESUS.

I Have seen Prostitutes have Encounters with JESUS. Today they are clean and happily married.

I Have seen ritualist run and Surrender to JESUS

I Have seen Drug addicts have an encounter with JESUS. Today they are repaired, remoulded and standing firmly for JESUS Christ.

No sin is too much for the blood of JESUS Christ. The Mercies of GOD is available for all no matter how dirty and evil you have been.

Take advantage of that now, run to JESUS, repent and Surrender totally to Him.

Take note, The Mercy of GOD Expires at Death. Make hay and take advantage now that there is Life.

Anyone irrespective of if he gives his life to Jesus or Tinubu must be killed.

No legal system approves of repentance after murder.

If you are being equitable, dont you think the person that was killed by your repentant evangelist deserves a right to live?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2022
TenQ:

So why DO YOU THINK the Jews did not ALSO bring the man?

Here was what Jesus said to the woman

John 8:10-11:
"When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said to her, Woman, where are those your accusers? has no man condemned you? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said to her, Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more."
this verse means the woman didn't committed any adultery but they just want to use her to test Jesus.

TenQ:

Why would Jesus tell the woman to go and SIN NO MORE?
because if she actually committed adultery,she and the unknown man would be punished grin grin

TenQ:

Only Muslims get irritated by LOVE to God and Humanity. Their joy would have been that Jesus authorised the KILLING of the WOMAN so that they can JUSTIFY the law of Mohammed on killing adulterers!
what a joke if the woman committed adultery,the woman would be punished cos Jesus Never came to abolish Moses law.

So the woman never do sh.t,u cannot punished the adulteress and leave the adulterer.

Leviticus 20:10-12

"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, even with the wife of his neighbour, [b]both the adulterer and adulteress must be put to death.[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by edosignature(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2022
Jesus Christ the same yesterday today& for ever.

Jesus Christ is such a messier that all religious bigots & the upright should emulate.
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by TenQ: 12:25pm On May 29, 2022
truthCoder:

Anyone irrespective of if he gives his life to Jesus or Tinubu must be killed.

No legal system approves of repentance after murder.

If you are being equitable, dont you think the person that was killed by your repentant evangelist deserves a right to live?
The law of the spirit is that sin MUST be punished.

Even in forgiveness, the debt of sin MUST be paid. In forgiveness, the debt of sin MUST still be paid.

That is why for the Repented and Forgiven person, Christ has to atone for the person's iniquities.

1Pet 2:24:
"Jesus took upon Himself our sins His body was placed upon the cross so that we, dying to the sinful life, would live for righteousness. You were healed by His being brutally treated."

1Jn 2:2:
"He is the one who took God's wrath against our sins upon himself and brought us into fellowship with God; and he is the forgiveness for our sins, and not only ours but all the world's."

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by Ishilove: 12:38pm On May 29, 2022
Wrong analogy. Very wrong
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by Enumerator(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2022
You dey cap nonsense

Obviously you didn't get the message

AntiChristian:
But....

Did the Bible call that lady a prostitute?

I mean did she collect any fee for her service?

You just quote the verse that approves sin for all and also stopped punishment for sinners.

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by wellmax(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2022
compton11:

Which save and which peace grin grin ?

Jesus that cannot save Deborah and himself from cross!

And which peace u talking about

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword” Matthew 10:34 (KJV).

You want to misinterprete the Bible to me?

Jesus saves from sin and Satan. He saves from the power of sin and hell.

When saints face persecution, if He wills, He delivers and spares their life.

Matthew 24:9 says;
“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
Verse 11
But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
He's definitely not talking about saving from physical death, but saving from eternal death.

When you die, do you know we're you are going? Do you have hope of eternal life? This is what Jesus gives.

He is the prince of peace. Peace personified.
Not some dead fellow you have to wish peace upon everytime.

The passage you wrongly quotes is talking about is the peace of a united Jewish religion. In other words, Jesus' message will naturally create division; this "sword" will divide the world into those who believe in Him and those who do not. His arrival will bring great conflict as those who reject Jesus as the Messiah and Son of God will turn in hatred against those who hear and believe (1 Peter 4:3–4; John 15:18–21), including the members of one's own family.

Know Jesus and know life.

From all the religions in Nigeria today, you know those who have been responsible for all violence, bloodshed, killings and hate.

Jesus can save you

Jesus brings peace.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by TenQ: 12:54pm On May 29, 2022
compton11:
this verse means the woman didn't committed any adultery but they just want to use her to test Jesus.

because if she actually committed adultery,she and the unknown man would be punished grin grin

what a joke if the woman committed adultery,the woman would be punished cos Jesus Never came to abolish Moses law.

So the woman never do sh.t,u cannot punished the adulteress and leave the adulterer.

Leviticus 20:10-12

"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, even with the wife of his neighbour, [b]both the adulterer and adulteress must be put to death.[/b]
Your ignorance is well exhibited as Jesus is master over the laws of Moses!

Here is what the law of Moses says!
Deu 19:21:
"And your eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot."

Here is what the Law of Christ say
Mat 5:38-39:
"You have heard that it has been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say to you, That you resist not evil: but whoever shall smite you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also."

Moses does not even have the power to forgive sin except God. Hear what Jesus said to a man

Mat 9:2:
"A man on a bed, a paralytic, was brought to Jesus. Seeing their faith Jesus said to the sick man:»Have courage; your sins are forgiven"

Mat 9:6: "So that you know that the Son of man has authority on earth to forgive sins he turned and spoke to the paralytic or paralyzed man: Get up, take your bed and go to your house.«"

Hear another law from Jesus
Mat 5:27-28:
"»You have heard it was said, 'You should not commit adultery.' However, I tell you that whoever looks at a woman with lustful thoughts commits adultery with her in his heart."

Hear another law of Christ

Mat 5:31-32:
"It has been said, Whoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorce: But I say to you, That whoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causes her to commit adultery: and whoever shall marry her that is divorced commits adultery."

You obviously DON'T know Jesus!

People of the Religion of Taqqiyya are disturbed that a sinner is forgiven
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by Sniper04(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2022
Interesting15:

A runs girl is a slang used to refer to a female who usually have sex with different men for money and other benefits. In other words, they are harlots or prostitutes.

Now, prostitution didn't start today. In fact, from ancient times (many centuries ago) there have been different women in different parts of history that can be rightly regarded as runs girls.

Now, when the LORD JESUS was going about His ministry on earth thousands of years ago, a prostitute (a runs girl) encountered Him. In fact, she encountered Him at a point in time when she was at the verge of being killed for her immoral lifestyle.

"But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group and said to Jesus, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?" They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him. But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground. At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" "No one, sir," she said. "Then neither do I condemn you," Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin." John 8:1-11

Rather than Jesus Christ condemning her to death, He saved her from death! He encouraged her to stop living a life of sin, because the wages of sin is death.

Indeed, a life of sin brings about separation between a human and God. A human living outside of God is akin to a fish that's making attempt to live outside the water. Such will die, right?

Today, I don't care how deep you have gone in whatever type of sin. Jesus is not condemning you, but He is ready to save you.

It doesn't matter if people have seen you as a worthless runs girl, yahoo boy, kidnapper, etc. Jesus is here to save you. All you have to do is to repent, and then embrace Him as Lord and Savior.

There was another woman famously tagged a prostitute. Her name is Mary Magdalene. But when she encountered Jesus, her life changed. After submitting to Jesus' Lordship, she became a great tool in the hands of God. She was part of those who financially supported Jesus and the disciples (Luke 8:1-3). She witnessed Jesus' death and was even the very first person to see Him resurrected (John 20:11-18). She was even likely part of those that were baptized with the Holy Ghost in the upper room after Jesus ascended (Acts 1:14, Acts 2)

See how God changed her life? God is going to change your life too. You only have to repent of whatever sin you still indulge in, and submit to Him. He will make you an eternal champion and you will experience true fulfillment and joy, as He empowers you with His Holy Spirit.

Tell JESUS to have mercy on you right now, and embrace Him as your Lord and Saviour

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/05/the-day-runs-girl-met-her-lord.html?m=1
For this heading you used,may your phone be stolen or anything you used to type this rubbish
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2022
TenQ:

Your ignorance is well exhibited as Jesus is master over the laws of Moses!

Here is what the law of Moses says!
Deu 19:21:
"And your eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot."

Here is what the Law of Christ say
Mat 5:38-39:
"You have heard that it has been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say to you, That you resist not evil: but whoever shall smite you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also."

Moses does not even have the power to forgive sin except God. Hear what Jesus said to a man

Mat 9:2:
"A man on a bed, a paralytic, was brought to Jesus. Seeing their faith Jesus said to the sick man:»Have courage; your sins are forgiven"

Mat 9:6: "So that you know that the Son of man has authority on earth to forgive sins he turned and spoke to the paralytic or paralyzed man: Get up, take your bed and go to your house.«"

Hear another law from Jesus
Mat 5:27-28:
"»You have heard it was said, 'You should not commit adultery.' However, I tell you that whoever looks at a woman with lustful thoughts commits adultery with her in his heart."

Hear another law of Christ

Mat 5:31-32:
"It has been said, Whoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorce: But I say to you, That whoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causes her to commit adultery: and whoever shall marry her that is divorced commits adultery."

Oga stop blabbing!

Jesus said, “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. [/b]For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished” (Matthew 5:17–18)

Is like u don't read your own Bible

And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, [b]keep the commandments
. He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. (Matthew 19: 16-19)

TenQ:

People of the Religion of Taqqiyya are disturbed that a sinner is forgiven
hehehe as far as the man that committed adultery with her wasn't there,then she wasn't a adulterer.
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by TenQ: 1:56pm On May 29, 2022
compton11:

Oga stop blabbing!

Jesus said, “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. [/b]For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished” (Matthew 5:17–18)

Is like u don't read your own Bible

And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, [b]keep the commandments
. He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. (Matthew 19: 16-19)

hehehe as far as the man that committed adultery with her wasn't there,then she wasn't a adulterer.
People of the Religion of Taqqiyya are disturbed that a sinner is forgiven.
Since Allah has succeeded in deceiving his people, what else do I have to say?
Allah is indeed the best deciever!
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by NaijaCars4sale: 2:03pm On May 29, 2022
Nice and enriching write up
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by Winters23: 2:07pm On May 29, 2022
bisqit:
how much you dey pay for shortrest

100k minimum

I only do extremely clean babes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing (Video) / Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume / Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.