Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,219 members, 7,953,807 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord (43143 Views)

The Day A "Bad Guy" Met His Saviour / The Day A Wizkid Met His Lord / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2022
wellmax:

You want to misinterprete the Bible to me?
how am I misinterpreted the Bible?

Didn't he said that?

wellmax:

Jesus saves from sin and Satan. He saves from the power of sin and hell.
oh u mean that is where is only saves.

Lying ass

Romans 10:13

for,“Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved

Why has chibok girls that are calling his name haven't been saved?

wellmax:

When saints face persecution, if He wills, He delivers and spares their life.
but he didn't save any of the saints.

Some of his disciples died a pain death.

wellmax:

Matthew 24:9 says;
“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
Verse 11
But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
He's definitely not talking about saving from physical death, but saving from eternal death.
but he said whatever u ask in his name would be done

New Living Translation

You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father-john 14:13

Use Jesus name and tell Jesus to save chibok girls in Boko Haram den.

wellmax:

When you die, do you know we're you are going? Do you have hope of eternal life? This is what Jesus gives.
Jesus never gives enternal Life but taught what will make u have enternal Life.

One man came to Jesus about enternal Life

New International Version

18 A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?

19 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone.
20 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.

Luke 18:18-0

Fellow this and will have enternal Life.

wellmax:

He is the prince of peace. Peace personified.
Not some dead fellow you have to wish peace upon everytime.
the peace he said he didn't bring grin

wellmax:

The passage you wrongly quotes is talking about is the peace of a united Jewish religion. In other words, Jesus' message will naturally create division; this "sword" will divide the world into those who believe in Him and those who do not. His arrival will bring great conflict as those who reject Jesus as the Messiah and Son of God will turn in hatred against those who hear and believe (1 Peter 4:3–4; John 15:18–21), including the members of one's own family.
hmmmm well continue saying rubbish.

wellmax:

Know Jesus and know life.
I already know life without Jesus.

wellmax:

From all the religions in Nigeria today, you know those who have been responsible for all violence, bloodshed, killings and hate.

Like the people that kill,burn and eat Muslims flesh in jos during eid, Right?

Like the people that killed harira and his four children?

wellmax:

Jesus can save you
tell him to save the chibok girls

wellmax:

Jesus brings peace.
how many u still be saying this? grin grin

He didn't bring any peace.

wellmax:

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
so he is lying here, right? grin grin

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword” Matthew 10:34

New Living Translation
Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other-,luke 12:51

Keep deceving yourself there grin grin
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by adonaimart(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2022
You do well oo

I just Sidon make I read d story, only to find out say, u de form another stori from d main stori grin grin

Thank you oo
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by ledaman: 3:12pm On May 29, 2022
advocatejare:

He quoted the verse that shows Jesus as the mercy to the world and not someone who came to condemn people to death. Jesus told the woman to go and sin no more. The woman had the chance to repent and live a meaningful life.

But 600 years later, Muhammad that you lie to people as mercy to the world, stoned adulterers to death, he didn’t give them chance to repent

Muhammad himself was an adulterer who should have been stoned to death like he did others.

Muhammad coveted the wife of his adopted son

Muhammad desecrated the bed of Hafsa his wife by raping Hafsa’s bed on her bed!
Almighty Allah favour and blessing would never locate you.
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2022
TenQ:

People of the Religion of Taqqiyya are disturbed that a sinner is forgiven.
them how come Adam and Eve that ate fruit weren't forgiven?

Which sinner is forgiven? grin grin

Where was the nigga she committed adultery with? grin grin

TenQ:

Since Allah has succeeded in deceiving his people, what else do I have to say?
Allah is indeed the best deciever!
u mean Yahweh deceit?

Jer.4.10

Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! Surely, thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.

Ez.14.9
And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

You deceived me, Lord, and I was deceived"
Jeremiah 20:7
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2022
ledaman:
Almighty Allah favour and blessing would never locate you.
It will be for you as you wish others
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2022
compton11:
which mercy and which mercy.

Jesus said and I quote,I wasn't sent but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

The man that the woman committed adultery with, where was he grin grin?

where was the man she committed adultery with?

what a lie and fake Hadith?
A Sahih hadith is what you call fake? grin

The Quranic punishment for adultery is 100 cane unlike Bible that introduced stoning.
Show us the Quranic verse

how was he an adulterer?
He slept with Maria the Copt aka Qibitiyya, a slave of Hafsa on Hafsa’s bed

zaynab divorced Zayd when the relationship between them wasn't working, and they divorced and Allah instructed to marry the prophet,so what u saying?
Show reference for this lie

raping his own legally married wife?

Nigga is u serious?

Maria Qibitiyya was not his wife. She was Hafsa’s slave and he raped her on Hafsa’s bed
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by ledaman: 3:29pm On May 29, 2022
advocatejare:

It will be for you as you wish others
Bastard
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2022
Hayzed0601:

Ignorance is a disease,Where did you see all these rubbish you are saying?You don't know something and you are comfortable saying trash.What you wrote there is not true.
You should be ashamed of yourself for being ignorant and claiming nonsense.

Indeed Allah has said that "we have covered their eyes and ears with thick veil that they can't see the truth nor listen to the truth".

So I'm not surprised seeing you saying rubbish.

Death and Grave will reveal the truth to each and everybody.
Ask me for the references and I will give you.
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2022
ledaman:
Bastard
You mean Muhammad that was born 4 years after Abdullahi his father had died? Muhammad’s real father is questionable! What do you call that?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Why does it have to be Christ vs the Prophet for you? The person you quoted never mentioned anything about Mohammed did he? And most likely that person is an atheist neither believing in Christ or Mohammed. So why the attack on Mohammed to defend Christ
Antichristian is not an atheist. He’s a Muslim. Check his posts!
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by airsaylongcome: 3:35pm On May 29, 2022
advocatejare:

Antichristian is not an atheist. He’s a Muslim. Check his posts!

Yes someone else has pointed this out to me. I stand corrected
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2022
advocatejare:

A Sahih hadith is what you call fake? grin
which sahih? grin grin

Cos it contradicted Qur'an

As for female and male fornicators, give each of them one hundred lashes,and do not let pity for them make you lenient in ˹enforcing˺ the law of Allah, if you ˹truly˺ believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a number of believers witness their punishment.

Surah24:2

Unlike Bible that ordered their death.

advocatejare:

Show us the Quranic verse
As for female and male fornicators, give each of them one hundred lashes,and do not let pity for them make you lenient in ˹enforcing˺ the law of Allah, if you ˹truly˺ believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a number of believers witness their punishment.

Surah24:2

Unlike law introduced by Yahweh the father of Jesus grin grin

Leviticus 20:10

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

advocatejare:

He slept with Maria the Copt aka Qibitiyya, a slave of Hafsa on Hafsa’s bed
ain't u dumb nigga?

Maria the copt was the prophet wife/mother of child given to him by a Christian governor of Alexandria, Egypt.

So how is it an adultery?

Abi somebody cannot have nothing to do with the slave he was given again?

Or ain't Yahweh never allowed it again? cheesy grin

advocatejare:

Show reference for this lie

The commentary of al-Ahzaab 33:37 talked about it.

Zaynab sees herself of being high-class than Zayd and the relationship between them wasn't good.

advocatejare:

Maria Qibitiyya was not his wife. She was Hafsa’s wife and he raped her on Hafsa’s bed
aint u a dumb nigga?

So your hatred for Islam make u stupid like this? grin grin

Is hafsa a man?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by Abuventure: 4:15pm On May 29, 2022
[q kissuote author=Interesting15 post=113272226]

A runs girl is a slang used to refer to a female who usually have sex with different men for money and other benefits. In other words, they are harlots or prostitutes.

Now, prostitution didn't start today. In fact, from ancient times (many centuries ago) there have been different women in different parts of history that can be rightly regarded as runs girls.

Now, when the LORD JESUS was going about His ministry on earth thousands of years ago, a prostitute (a runs girl) encountered Him. In fact, she encountered Him at a point in time when she was at the verge of being killed for her immoral lifestyle.

"But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group and said to Jesus, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?" They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him. But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground. At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" "No one, sir," she said. "Then neither do I condemn you," Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin." John 8:1-11

Rather than Jesus Christ condemning her to death, He saved her from death! He encouraged her to stop living a life of sin, because the wages of sin is death.

Indeed, a life of sin brings about separation between a human and God. A human living outside of God is akin to a fish that's making attempt to live outside the water. Such will die, right?

Today, I don't care how deep you have gone in whatever type of sin. Jesus is not condemning you, but He is ready to save you.

It doesn't matter if people have seen you as a worthless runs girl, yahoo boy, kidnapper, etc. Jesus is here to save you. All you have to do is to repent, and then embrace Him as Lord and Savior.

There was another woman famously tagged a prostitute. Her name is Mary Magdalene. But when she encountered Jesus, her life changed. After submitting to Jesus' Lordship, she became a great tool in the hands of God. She was part of those who financially supported Jesus and the disciples (Luke 8:1-3). She witnessed Jesus' death and was even the very first person to see Him resurrected (John 20:11-18). She was even likely part of those that were baptized with the Holy Ghost in the upper room after Jesus ascended (Acts 1:14, Acts 2)

See how God changed her life? God is going to change your life too. You only have to repent of whatever sin you still indulge in, and submit to Him. He will make you an eternal champion and you will experience true fulfillment and joy, as He empowers you with His Holy Spirit.

Tell JESUS to have mercy on you right now, and embrace Him as your Lord and Saviour

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/05/the-day-runs-girl-met-her-lord.html?m=1[/quote]more power
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2022
compton11:

Maria the copt was the prophet wife/mother of child given to him by a Christian governor of Alexandria, Egypt.

So how is it an adultery?
You’re a liar like Allah the Al makireena the best of the deceivers!

The outcome of the rape was the pregnancy that led to the birth of ibrahim. Muhammad didn’t marry her before sleeping with her!

When Mohammed was caught pant down raping Hafsa's slave girl and Hafsa caught him red-handed, Mohammed sworn to Hafsa that he won't sleep with the slave girl anymore and he begged Hafsa not to tell anybody about the disgraceful act but Hafsa eventually told Aisha and Aisha was also furious and angry with Mohammed and as usual Allah the puppet came to bail Mohammed the god out by revealing the two verses below.

"And when the Prophet confided to one of his wives a statement; and when she informed [another] of it and Allah showed it to him, he made known part of it and ignored a part. And when he informed her about it, she said, Who told you this? He said, I was informed by the Knowing, the Acquainted."
(QS. At-Tahrim 66: Verse 3)

"If you two [wives] repent to Allah, [it is best], for your hearts have deviated. But if you cooperate against him - then indeed Allah is his protector, and Gabriel and the righteous of the believers and the angels, moreover, are [his] assistants."
(QS. At-Tahrim 66: Verse 4)

It was narrated from Anas, that the Messenger of Allah had a female slave with whom he had intercourse, but 'Aishah and Hafsah would not leave him alone until he said that she was forbidden for him. Then Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed:
"O Prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which Allah has allowed to you.' until the end of the Verse.
Grade : Sahih (Darussalam)
Reference : Sunan an-Nasa'i 3959.

66.1 Jalal - Al-Jalalayn
O Prophet! Why do you prohibit what God has made lawful for you, in terms of your Coptic handmaiden Māriyaَ— when he lay with her in the house of Hafsa, who had been away, but who upon returning [and finding out] became upset by the fact that this had taken place in her own house and on her own bed — byَ saying,َ‘Sheَ isَ unlawfulَ forَ me!’,َ seeking,َ byَ makingَ herَ unlawfulَ [forَ you],َ toَ pleaseَ yourَ wives?َ Andَ God is Forgiving, Merciful, having forgiven you this prohibition.

If Maria was Muhammad’s wife and not a slave he raped on Hafsa’s bed, why did he swear not to ever sleep with her again?

Of course because he knew that he did a very shameful thing!

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by almarthins(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2022
AntiChristian:
But....

Did the Bible call that lady a prostitute?

I mean did she collect any fee for her service?

You just quote the verse that approves sin for all and also stopped punishment for sinners.

grin wi u kip quayet!
Which kind name dem dey give person wey dey jump from one man to another?

because jesus is polite no mean say she no be what wetin dem suppose call am.
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by Dacallartow: 4:55pm On May 29, 2022
Dat is d reason u must not allow d enemy to kill u
U fit go to hell if u are not save
And d enemy will go to heaven after repeating.nd been saved
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by Wwwq: 5:20pm On May 29, 2022
Really
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2022
advocatejare:

You’re a liar like Allah the Al makireena the best of the deceivers!
u mean Yahweh?

Cos Bible let us know how he deceived people.

advocatejare:

The outcome of the rape was the pregnancy that led to the birth of ibrahim. Muhammad didn’t marry her before sleeping with her!
rape?

Must u marry your slave before having sex with her again?

Or can't u marry your slave again?

Or is Yahweh never talked about that?

If a man has sex with a slave girl whose freedom has never been purchased but who is committed to become another man’s wife, he must pay full compensation to her master. But since she is not a free woman, neither the man nor the woman will be put to death

Leviticus 19:20

advocatejare:

When Mohammed was caught pant down raping Hafsa's slave girl and Hafsa caught him red-handed, Mohammed sworn to Hafsa that he won't sleep with the slave girl anymore and he begged Hafsa not to tell anybody about the disgraceful act but Hafsa eventually told Aisha and Aisha was also furious and angry with Mohammed and as usual Allah the puppet came to bail Mohammed the god out by revealing the two verses below.
hmmmm story teller, evidence of that.

Caught her pant down
Hmmmm
advocatejare:

"And when the Prophet confided to one of his wives a statement; and when she informed [another] of it and Allah showed it to him, he made known part of it and ignored a part. And when he informed her about it, she said, Who told you this? He said, I was informed by the Knowing, the Acquainted."
(QS. At-Tahrim 66: Verse 3)

"If you two [wives] repent to Allah, [it is best], for your hearts have deviated. But if you cooperate against him - then indeed Allah is his protector, and Gabriel and the righteous of the believers and the angels, moreover, are [his] assistants."
(QS. At-Tahrim 66: Verse 4)

It was narrated from Anas, that the Messenger of Allah had a female slave with whom he had intercourse, but 'Aishah and Hafsah would not leave him alone until he said that she was forbidden for him. Then Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed:
"O Prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which Allah has allowed to you.' until the end of the Verse.
Grade : Sahih (Darussalam)
Reference : Sunan an-Nasa'i 3959.

hehehe if u check Hadith Sahih Muslim 3496,u will see that the reason for that verses u posted below was there,concerning hafsa and Aisha but Sahih Muslim didn't mention any slave but about Honey stuff.

So the authentic for these the reason for the verse can't be known cos both the Hadith contradicted btw the ayah and let assume the prophet had sex with the slave.

How is it an adultery,or Yahweh never allowed it again? grin grin

advocatejare:

66.1 Jalal - Al-Jalalayn
O Prophet! Why do you prohibit what God has made lawful for you, in terms of your Coptic handmaiden Māriyaَ— when he lay with her in the house of Hafsa, who had been away, but who upon returning [and finding out] became upset by the fact that this had taken place in her own house and on her own bed — byَ saying,َ‘Sheَ isَ unlawfulَ forَ me!’,َ seeking,َ byَ makingَ herَ unlawfulَ [forَ you],َ toَ pleaseَ yourَ wives?َ Andَ God is Forgiving, Merciful, having forgiven you this prohibition.

and?

Where do think Solomon used to have sex with his 300 concubine ? grin grin

advocatejare:

If Maria was Muhammad’s wife and not a slave he raped on Hafsa’s bed, why did he swear not to ever sleep with her again?

Of course because he knew that he did a very shameful thing!

and that is why I'm asking u didn't Yahweh allowed to have sex with slave that belongs to us again?

As far as the slave is not bethroned to another man,u can smash her and how is that a problem?

A man should not have sex with a slave if she is betrothed to another man - but if they do, she is to be scourged (beaten) and he must sacrifice a sheep (Leviticus 19:20-22, KJV).

If she is not bethroned to someone,then u can smash her with her consent,that ain't rape or adultery.

If she does not satisfy her owner(sexually), he must allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her

Exodus 21:8

And even Abraham your father of faith did it with her maid Hagar and how is that an adultery?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2022
compton11:
which sahih? grin grin
Sahih Hadith, authentic. Don’t be ashamed of what your prophet did.

Cos it contradicted Qur'an
It’s because the Quran you are reading today is not complete. Aisha reported that a sheep ate that part of the Quran

Sunan Ibn Majah 1944
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed1, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.”

That means muhammad was misguided to have stoned adulterers to death

Unlike Bible that ordered their death.
Muhammad was a copy copy master so he copied that from the Moses’ law.
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2022
compton11:
u mean Yahweh?

Cos Bible let us know how he deceived people.
We know that Satan is the father of lies, the same title of Allah

"You are of your father the devil, and you
want to carry out your father's desires. He was
a murderer from the beginning and does not
stand in the truth, because there is no truth in
him. When he tells a lie, he speaks from his
own nature, because he is a liar and the
father of lies."

-John 8:44

In the Quran:
Allah is not only a deceiver but the best of
the deceivers, the same title of Satan, the
father of lies.

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

mākirīna is from (مَكْر [makr] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.

rape?

Must u marry your slave before having sex with her again?

Or can't u marry your slave again?

Or is Yahweh never talked about that?

If a man has sex with a slave girl whose freedom has never been purchased but who is committed to become another man’s wife, he must pay full compensation to her master. But since she is not a free woman, neither the man nor the woman will be put to death

Leviticus 19:20
Did Muhammad serve Yahweh or Allah?

Why can’t you give us the evidence for Muhammad’s action in the Quran, why quote the Bible?

Caught her pant down
Hmmmm
Yes that was why he was begging Hafsa not to tell other people.
If he was proud of his action, if his action was legitimate, he wouldn’t have begged Hafsa not to expose his sexual escapades!

hehehe if u check Hadith Sahih Muslim 3496,u will see that the reason for that verses u posted below was there,concerning hafsa and Aisha but Sahih Muslim didn't mention any slave but about Honey stuff.
The two hadith are graded sahih with multiple chains of narrations, so if you’re getting confused then that is Islam for you, confusion!

So the authentic for these the reason for the verse can't be known cos both the Hadith contradicted btw the ayah and let assume the prophet had sex with the slave.

How is it an adultery
Because Muhammad was even ashamed of himself and begged not to be exposed!

,or Yahweh never allowed it again? grin grin
Is your God Yahweh or Allah?

Where do think Solomon used to have sex with his 300 concubine ? grin grin
You should tell us. Since you are comparing Solomon’s with Muhammad. Solomon never claimed to be a prophet like false prophet Muhammad!

And even Abraham your father of faith did it with her maid Hagar and how is that an adultery?
It was Sarah herself that voluntarily gave her maid to Abraham.

Abraham was honorable to have the consent of his wife and Hagar unlike the coward Muhammad that raped his wife’s slave on his wife’s bed when the wife was away!

1 Like

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by Corporate2020: 7:48pm On May 29, 2022
advocatejare:

He quoted the verse that shows Jesus as the mercy to the world and not someone who came to condemn people to death. Jesus told the woman to go and sin no more. The woman had the chance to repent and live a meaningful life.

But 600 years later, Muhammad that you lie to people as mercy to the world, stoned adulterers to death, he didn’t give them chance to repent

Muhammad himself was an adulterer who should have been stoned to death like he did others.

Muhammad coveted the wife of his adopted son

Muhammad desecrated the bed of Hafsa his wife by raping Hafsa’s slave, Maria the Copt (Maria Al Qibitiyya) on Hafsa’s bed!

WHAT ABOUT IF WE LIVE IN PEACE WITH ALL MEN AND AVOID INTENTIONALLY INFURIATING OTHERS?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 8:04pm On May 29, 2022
Corporate2020:

WHAT ABOUT IF WE LIVE IN PEACE WITH ALL MEN AND AVOID INTENTIONALLY INFURIATING OTHERS?
Truth will naturally infuriate people but that won’t stop us from speaking the truth!
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by Corporate2020: 8:46pm On May 29, 2022
advocatejare:

Truth will naturally infuriate people but that won’t stop us from speaking the truth!

Go to Kano and tell them this truth.
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2022
Corporate2020:

Go to Kano and tell them this truth.
Nairaland is accessible to the whole world, so the people of Kano can read this truth too.

But if you think they won’t, then I appoint you to go there and tell them. I’m sure you will like to be a bearer of truth, won’t you?

1 Like

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2022
advocatejare:

We know that Satan is the father of lies, the same title of Allah

"You are of your father the devil, and you
want to carry out your father's desires. He was
a murderer from the beginning and does not
stand in the truth, because there is no truth in
him. When he tells a lie, he speaks from his
own nature, because he is a liar and the
father of lies."

-John 8:44

In the Quran:
Allah is not only a deceiver but the best of
the deceivers, the same title of Satan, the
father of lies.

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

here I know your type grin grin

If you used deceit for that ayah,u will just translate rubbish cos deceive ain't go with it at all

And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.

They planned to restrain,kill and evict the prophet but the plan of Allah is above their plan grin grin

Nigga can u tell me the quranic translation version u saw deceit in the verse?

Now back to Yahweh the OG of deceivers grin

Jeremiah 4:10 Then I said, “Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived this people and Jerusalem by saying, ‘You will have peace,’ when the sword is at our throats

This verse even aligned with your word of Satan being father of liar, Yahweh too

Jeremiah 4:10

Then I said, “Ah, Lord God! Surely You have utterly deceived this people [/b]and Jerusalem, [b]saying, ‘You will have peace’; whereas a sword touches the throat.

Yahweh deceived and lied to Jerusalem grin grin

Kings 22:23

Now therefore, behold, the Lord has put a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; and the Lord has proclaimed disaster against you.

No wonder Nigeria pastors are like this cheesy

advocatejare:

Did Muhammad serve Yahweh or Allah?

Why can’t you give us the evidence for Muhammad’s action in the Quran, why quote the Bible?
nigga ain't u proud of what Yahweh allowed before? grin grin

Well u want evidence from the Quran,then u will be given.

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom your right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee.

Those are right hand possesess in Islam

There are many other verses for it but let me stop here.

advocatejare:

Yes that was why he was begging Hafsa not to tell other people.
If he was proud of his action, if his action was legitimate, he wouldn’t have begged Hafsa not to expose his sexual escapades!
nigga I'm asking about the evidence of pant down.

And how can u be blaming the prophet (saw) for sexual escapades and not do the same to Yahweh prophet like Abraham, Moses, Samuel,Jacob,David, Solomon and so on?

Is he not a human?

Or he shouldn't like sex just because he is a prophet?

advocatejare:

The two hadith are graded sahih with multiple chains of narrations, so if you’re getting confused then that is Islam for you, confusion!
well it is Hadith and it is not 100% reliable,that ain't a thing just like Bible.

advocatejare:

Because Muhammad was even ashamed of himself and begged not to be exposed!
Ashamed of what exactly

Maria the Coptic was his right hand possesess and even born him a son grin

advocatejare:

Is your God Yahweh or Allah?
is Yahweh not allowing us to have sex with our female slave again? grin

advocatejare:

You should tell us. Since you are comparing Solomon’s with Muhammad. Solomon never claimed to be a prophet like false prophet Muhammad!
hehehe aint Solomon important to your Yahweh again?

The song of Solomon y'all use in church was written by him and according y'all Christians,all Bible verses are inspiration of God, that means Solomon is even more than a prophet.

He even built a temple for Yahweh plus the Jews referred him as one of the prophet of Jewish origin

And also his father David also had a concubine and he was referred as prophet in the Bible

advocatejare:

It was Sarah herself that voluntarily gave her maid to Abraham.
to have sex with her without marriage,so how is that a thing?

advocatejare:

Abraham was honorable to have the consent of his wife and Hagar unlike the coward Muhammad that raped his wife’s slave on his wife’s bed when the wife was away!
hehehe what a mumu,he doesn't need his wife consent to have sexual with his slave cos even Yahweh never mentioned that.

Plus Hagar was still called his concubine despite that and not only that,keturah was also his concubine grin grin

Read your Bible first before saying rubbish.
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 12:14am On May 30, 2022
advocatejare:

Sahih Hadith, authentic. Don’t be ashamed of what your prophet did.
that is why I'm asking u which Sahih cos it contradicted the Quran verse that allowed flogging grin grin

advocatejare:

It’s because the Quran you are reading today is not complete. Aisha reported that a sheep ate that part of the Quran

Sunan Ibn Majah 1944
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed1, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame [b]sheep came in and ate it.”[/b]
grin grin grin grin

One of the lame fake Hadith to the enemies of Islam like to use.

So sheep knew where the paper is under pillow in the room?

So sheep in your father house eats paper? grin grin

advocatejare:

That means muhammad was misguided to have stoned adulterers to death
that means the prophet cannot go against that verse concerning punishment for adultery.

advocatejare:

Muhammad was a copy copy master so he copied that from the Moses’ law.

Heheeh Moses law requires adulterers to be killed and Muhammed law requires flogging.

So how did he copied it? grin grin
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2022
compton11:
that is why I'm asking u which Sahih cos it contradicted the Quran verse that allowed flogging grin grin

grin grin grin grin
It shows Muhammad to be unstable minded. He didn’t even obey the rules me made

One of the lame fake Hadith to the enemies of Islam like to use.

So sheep knew where the paper is under pillow in the room?
That was what Aisha your mother in Islam said and recorded the early Muslims who are more pious that you wannabe

So sheep in your father house eats paper? grin grin
In the house of false prophet Muhammad sheep ate paper. The same false prophet that told you that Satan sleeps in your nostrils at night, the same false prophet that did ablution with filthy water where dead dogs and menstrual rags were dumped, the same false prophet that imagined to have done what he didn’t do.

Heheeh Moses law requires adulterers to be killed and Muhammed law requires flogging.
And Muhammad stoned adulterers to death

So how did he copied it? grin grin
He had scribes that were copying for him and he also learnt things from Christians and Jews, the most prominent among them was Jabr
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2022
compton11:
here I know your type grin grin

If you used deceit for that ayah,u will just translate rubbish cos deceive ain't go with it at all

And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.

They planned to restrain,kill and evict the prophet but the plan of Allah is above their plan grin grin

Nigga can u tell me the quranic translation version u saw deceit in the verse?
Your translators are liars like Allah that was why they changed the word deceive to plan.

Go and find out what makr means in Arabic

Jeremiah 4:10 Then I said, “Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived this people and Jerusalem by saying, ‘You will have peace,’ when the sword is at our throats

God didn't promise Jerusalem of unconditional peace, he promised to keep them safe and secure as long as they serve only him, desist from sins and stay away from idols. When Israel failed in their part, they got the consequences. God destroyed other people because of sins, he wouldn't tolerate sins from Israel, so there's no deceit there

This verse even aligned with your word of Satan being father of liar, Yahweh too
Yahweh didn’t deceive them, he promised to give Jerusalem peace if the people desist from committing sins but they didn’t, so they didn’t have peace. That is not deceit

And Yahweh never pride himself as the best of the deceivers, the title of Satan. Allah is Satan the deceiver.

Allah is Satan that lead people astray

"Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you? They wish to refer legislation to Taghut, while they were commanded to reject it; and Satan wishes to lead them far astray."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 60)

َََََََََََََُُُُُُُّّٰ

Allah’s wish like that of Satan is to make everyone go to hellfire

"And if We had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together."
(QS. As-Sajda 32: Verse 13)

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom your right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee.

Those are right hand possesess in Islam

There are many other verses for it but let me stop here.
Why then was Muhammad ashamed of himself by begging his wife not to expose his atrocities?

nigga I'm asking about the evidence of pant down.
Nigga you don’t understand simple English. A man was caught raping a slave girl on his wife’s bed and he was begging the wife not to expose him like Yoruba will say that Muhammad was begging Hafsa “pa mi sile, ma pami sita “ that is the meaning of being caught pant down!

And how can u be blaming the prophet (saw) for sexual escapades and not do the same to Yahweh prophet like Abraham, Moses, Samuel,Jacob,David, Solomon and so on?
How many of them were caught raping their slaves girl on their wives’ bed and had to beg the wife not to expose them?

Is he not a human?

Or he shouldn't like sex just because he is a prophet?
He was a pervert who didn’t honour his wife by raping a slave on her bed

well it is Hadith and it is not 100% reliable,that ain't a thing just like Bible.
Anything that exposes your false religion is what you say is unreliable. Your ahadith were compiled and written by Muslims so you can’t lie that they are enemies of Islam
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by AntiChristian: 8:53am On May 30, 2022
TenQ:

The offence:

"Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?"

Where was the man caught with her?
What payment did she receive to be called a Prostitute?
And was Jesus their Judge that time?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by AntiChristian: 8:58am On May 30, 2022
kingsceedon:

Muslim man spotted, Seun should make every nairaland members to swear an oath for anything related to Christian thread, just like he did with the Muslim thread

What oath do you think all Christians would agree to including Jehovah witness, 7 days Adventists, Cherubim and Seraphim, Celestial Church, etc.?

Which Christian denomination will determine the oath? It must be RCCG cos the VP is from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Oritsejafor & His Wife Surrounded By Security (pic) / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.