Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord (42872 Views)

The Day A "Bad Guy" Met His Saviour / The Day A Wizkid Met His Lord / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2022
advocatejare:

Your translators are liars like Allah that was why they changed the word deceive to plan.

mākirīna is from (مَكْر [makr] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.

Go and find out what makr means in Arabic
hehehehe makr meaning is more than that.

Now I ask u which version of Quranic translation u see deceit? grin

advocatejare:

God didn't promise Jerusalem of unconditional peace, he promised to keep them safe and secure as long as they serve only him, desist from sins and stay away from idols. When Israel failed in their part, they got the consequences. God destroyed other people because of sins, he wouldn't tolerate sins from Israel, so there's no deceit there
so Jeremiah is lying against Yahweh be that? grin grin

Or Jeremiah word was a lie?

advocatejare:

Yahweh didn’t deceive them, he promised to give Jerusalem peace if the people desist from committing sins but they didn’t, so they didn’t have peace. That is not deceit
so deceit in that verse is lie?

advocatejare:

And Yahweh never pride himself as the best of the deceivers, the title of Satan. Allah is Satan the deceiver.
u just want to defend your Yahweh the Father of deceiver so bad grin

Ezekiel 14:9

And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

advocatejare:

Allah is Satan that lead people astray

"Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you? They wish to refer legislation to Taghut, while they were commanded to reject it; and Satan wishes to lead them far astray."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 60)

َََََََََََََُُُُُُُّّٰ

Allah’s wish like that of Satan is to make everyone go to hellfire

"And if We had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together."
(QS. As-Sajda 32: Verse 13)
how is those verse related?

Well Yahweh did what u said Satan did,he did it to pharaoh grin

But the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he did not listen to them, as the LORD had spoken to Moses

Exodus 9 : 12

advocatejare:

Why then was Muhammad ashamed of himself by begging his wife not to expose his atrocities?
what atrocities? grin grin

The fact that the Hadith is lame but what actrocities?

Moses did it,no actrocities
Solomon, David, Samuel did,no actrocities,why is it that the prophet Muhammed did it now it is actrocities?

advocatejare:

Nigga you don’t understand simple English. A man was caught raping a slave girl on his wife’s bed and he was begging the wife not to expose him like Yoruba will say that Muhammad was begging Hafsa “pa mi sile, ma pami sita “ that is the meaning of being caught pant down!
raping?grin

So that means the verses where Yahweh said we can sleep with our female slave is actually raping?

advocatejare:

How many of them were caught raping their slaves girl on their wives’ bed and had to beg the wife not to expose them?
so u mean they were raping their female slaves before without being caught?

advocatejare:

He was a pervert who didn’t honour his wife by raping a slave on her bed
is there any Bible verse that prohibited us from smashing our female slave of our wife bed?

Is the wife that built the house?

advocatejare:

Anything that exposes your false religion is what you say is unreliable. Your ahadith were compiled and written by Muslims so you can’t lie that they are enemies of Islam
well sebi me I denied most Hadith cos it is either fake,weak and unreliable,can u do the same to your so called word of God?

Now answer this then
How old was Saul when he became king?

1SAMUEL 13:1

New International Version

Saul was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned over Israel forty- two years.

American Standard Version
Saul was[b] [ forty ] years old [/b]when he began to reign; and when he had reigned two years over Israel,

JPS Tanakh 1917
Saul was --years [/b]old when he began to reign; and two years he reigned over Israel.

This tanakh version even put nil years old there grin

New Heart English Bible
Saul [b]was?
years old when he began to reign; and he reigned forty years over Israel.

Nigga what? grin grin this version out ? Years old,so pathetic.

So which version is the correct one?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2022
advocatejare:

It shows Muhammad to be unstable minded. He didn’t even obey the rules me made
it shows your dumb ass that the Hadith is nothing but fake.

That sounds like Yahweh law of stoning people not in Islam.

advocatejare:

That was what Aisha your mother in Islam said and recorded the early Muslims who are more pious that you wannabe[quote author=advocatejare post=113300927]mumu

Just because who told u all early Muslims are pious? grin

[quote author=advocatejare post=113300927]

In the house of false prophet Muhammad sheep are paper. The same false prophet that told you that Satan sleeps in your nostrils at night, the same false prophet that did ablution with filthy water where dead dogs and menstrual rags were dumped, the same false prophet that imagined to have done what he didn’t do.
and I asked u sheep in your baba house eat paper?

advocatejare:

And Muhammad stoned adulterers to death
nah nigga that is Yahweh law not Islamic.

Leviticus 24:16

Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

Deuteronomy 22:23-24 ESV

“If there is a betrothed virgin, and a man meets her in the city and lies with her, then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and you shall stone them to death with stones, the young woman because she did not cry for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbor's wife. So you shall purge the evil from your midst

That is what Yahweh your so called god The father introduced not in Islam grin grin

advocatejare:

He has scribes that we’re copying for him and he also learnt things from Christians and Jews, the most prominent among them was Jabr

He copied to these right? grin grin

Exodus 31:15 ESV

Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.

And

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 ESV

“If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2022
compton11:
it shows your dumb ass that the Hadith is nothing but fake.
There is no Islam without the Hadith. That means you are saying that Islam is fake

1 Like

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2022
compton11:
hehehehe makr meaning is more than that.

Now I ask u which version of Quranic translation u see deceit? grin
I don’t need to give you any version because all your translators are liars like Allah. Go and check the meaning of makir

Now answer this then
How old was Saul when he became king?

1SAMUEL 13:1

New International Version

Saul was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned over Israel forty- two years.

American Standard Version
Saul was[b] [ forty ] years old [/b]when he began to reign; and when he had reigned two years over Israel,

JPS Tanakh 1917
Saul was --years [/b]old when he began to reign; and two years he reigned over Israel.

This tanakh version even put nil years old there grin

New Heart English Bible
Saul [b]was?
years old when he began to reign; and he reigned forty years over Israel.
Let’s examine the Quran:

Does evil come from Allah?
Yes:
.... If some [b ]good[/b] befalls them, they say "This is from Allah". But if evil, they say "This is from thee" (O prophet). Say: "All things are from Allah....
Quran 4:78

No:
Whatever good, (O man!) happens to thee, is from Allah. But whatever evil happens to thee, is from thyself. But what has come to these people. That they fail to understand a single fact
Quran 4:79[/quote]

Did Noah's son survive the great flood?
Yes:
(Remember) Noah, when he cried (to Us) aforetime: We listened to his (prayer) and delivered him and his family from great distress.
Quran 21:76

Yes
And We made his offspring the survivors.
Quran 37:77

No:
The son replied: "I will betake myself to some mountain: it will save me from the water." Noah said: "This day nothing can save, from the command of Allah, any but those on whom He hath mercy! "And the waves came between them, and the son was among those overwhelmed in the Flood.
Quran 11:43[/quote]

Was Jonah cast on the shore?
Yes:
Then We cast him on a desert shore while he was sick .
Quran 37:145

No
Had not Grace from his Lord reached him, he would indeed have been cast off on the naked shore while he was reprobate
Quran 68:49[/quote]

Abrogation; does Allah change his words?
No:
For them are glad tidings, in the life of the present and in the Hereafter; no change can there be in the words of Allah. This is indeed the supreme felicity.
Quran 10:64

Yes
None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?
Quran 2:106

1 Like

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2022
advocatejare:

There is no Islam without the Hadith. That means you are saying that Islam is fake
with authentic one not the fake, fabricated and weak
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 12:06pm On May 30, 2022
advocatejare:

I don’t need to give you any version because all your translators are liars like Allah. Go and check the meaning of makir

Let’s examine the Quran:

Does evil come from Allah?
Yes:
.... If some [b ]good[/b] befalls them, they say "This is from Allah". But if evil, they say "This is from thee" (O prophet). Say: "All things are from Allah....
Quran 4:78

No:
Whatever good, (O man!) happens to thee, is from Allah. But whatever evil happens to thee, is from thyself. But what has come to these people. That they fail to understand a single fact
Quran 4:79

Did Noah's son survive the great flood?
Yes:
(Remember) Noah, when he cried (to Us) aforetime: We listened to his (prayer) and delivered him and his family from great distress.
Quran 21:76

Yes
And We made his offspring the survivors.
Quran 37:77

No:
The son replied: "I will betake myself to some mountain: it will save me from the water." Noah said: "This day nothing can save, from the command of Allah, any but those on whom He hath mercy! "And the waves came between them, and the son was among those overwhelmed in the Flood.
Quran 11:43

Was Jonah cast on the shore?
Yes:
Then We cast him on a desert shore while he was sick .
Quran 37:145

No
Had not Grace from his Lord reached him, he would indeed have been cast off on the naked shore while he was reprobate
Quran 68:49

Abrogation; does Allah change his words?
No:
For them are glad tidings, in the life of the present and in the Hereafter; no change can there be in the words of Allah. This is indeed the supreme felicity.
Quran 10:64

Yes
None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?
Quran 2:106
you want to to explain the verses to u right? grin grin

Oya the one I posted first, explain it.

How old was Saul?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2022
compton11:
you want to to explain the verses to u right? grin grin

Oya the one I posted first, explain it.

How old was Saul?
Explain what to me? They are self explanatory, your Quran says that it is clear enough. Does it say that it needs someone to explain it to you?

Quran 26:2
These are the verses of the clear Book.

Those are the contradictions in your Quran that means the Quran even failed his own standard of saying that if it has contradictions in it, then it’s not from Allah!

Do they not ponder over the Qur’an? Had it been from other than Allah, surely they would have found many contradictions in it.
-Quran 4:82

And there are many of those contradictions

1 Like

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2022
compton11:
with authentic one not the fake, fabricated and weak
Those that are more knowledgeable than you in Islam graded a hadith as Sahih but you an ignoramus is here claiming that a Sahih hadith is fake
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2022
advocatejare:

Explain what to me? They are self explanatory, your Quran says that it is clear enough. Does it say that it needs someone to explain it to you?

Quran 26:2
These are the verses of the clear Book.

Those are the contradictions in your Quran that means the Quran even failed his own standard of saying that if it has contradictions in it, then it’s not from Allah!

Do they not ponder over the Qur’an? Had it been from other than Allah, surely they would have found many contradictions in it.
-Quran 4:82

And there are many of those contradictions
how old was Saul when he became King? grin grin

I see u are trying to dogde the question
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2022
advocatejare:

Those that are more knowledgeable than you in Islam graded a hadith as Sahih but you an ignoramus is here claiming that a Sahih hadith is fake
knowledgeable than me? grin grin

How u know that?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2022
compton11:
how old was Saul when he became King? grin grin

I see u are trying to dogde the question
Does evil come from Allah or not?

1 Like

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2022
compton11:
knowledgeable than me? grin grin

How u know that?
So are you more knowledgeable in Islam than them?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2022
advocatejare:

Does evil come from Allah or not?
nigga was Saul ? Years or -- when he became king?

grin grin grin

Answer or u ain't trust Bible again?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2022
advocatejare:

So are you more knowledgeable in Islam than them?
cos they human like me.
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2022
compton11:
cos they human like me.

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2022
compton11:
nigga was Saul ? Years or -- when he became king?

grin grin grin

Answer or u ain't trust Bible again?
Can Allah’s word change or not?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2022
advocatejare:

u know I ask u questions first and I expect an answer,so answer me and I will answer u grin grin grin.

How old was Saul when he became king

? Years old or --- years old?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2022
compton11:
u know I ask u questions first and I expect an answer,so answer me and I will answer u grin grin grin.

How old was Saul when he became king

? Years old or --- years old?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by TenQ: 7:26pm On May 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where was the man caught with her?
The Jews did not bring the man out for judgement. One can only speculate if the man escaped, or was allowed to escape because the law of Moses said BOTH of them committing adultery shall be stoned to death. Lev 20:10
Of course, Jesus saw through their hypocrisy!

AntiChristian:

What payment did she receive to be called a Prostitute?
The bible did NOT call her a prostitute. The Jews claimed that the woman was caught in the act of Adultery!

AntiChristian:

And was Jesus their Judge that time?
Jesus was a Rabbi (Teacher) and respected as qualified (by the Jews) as knowledgeable in the Law of Moses to AUTHORIZE judgement by the Torah!

Any other questions?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2022
advocatejare:

evangelist grin grin grin

Why u using question to ask question?

Ok was Saul ? Years when he began to reign?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2022
compton11:
evangelist grin grin grin

Why u using question to ask question?

Ok was Saul ? Years when he began to reign?
Answer this simple question:

1 Like

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 3:30am On May 31, 2022
advocatejare:

Answer this simple question:

woli advocatejare grin grin cheesy

No be me first ask u question?

And u do as if I Never I ask u question.

I've already told u I will answer all what you called contradictions when u answer my question.

So,how old was Saul?

? Years old or ___ years old?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 7:09am On May 31, 2022
compton11:
woli advocatejare grin grin cheesy

No be me first ask u question?

And u do as if I Never I ask u question.

I've already told u I will answer all what you called contradictions when u answer my question.

So,how old was Saul?

? Years old or ___ years old?
How long is Allah's day?
One thousand years?:
"Yet they ask thee to hasten on the Punishment! But Allah will not fail in His Promise. Verily a Day in the sight of thy Lord is like a thousand years of your reckoning."
Quran 22:47

Fifty thousand years?:
"The angels and the spirit ascend unto him in a Day the measure whereof is (as) fifty thousand years:"
Quran 70:4

1 Like

Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2022
advocatejare:

How long is Allah's day?
One thousand years?:
"Yet they ask thee to hasten on the Punishment! But Allah will not fail in His Promise. Verily a Day in the sight of thy Lord is like a thousand years of your reckoning."

Fifty thousand years?:
"The angels and the spirit ascend unto him in a Day the measure whereof is (as) fifty thousand years:"
why u acting like I never asking u any question?

If u are in public debate,Is that what u are going to do?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2022
compton11:
why u acting like I never asking u any question?

If u are in public debate,Is that what u are going to do?
Stop your melodrama, give me my answer.

How long is Allah's day?
One thousand years?:

Fifty thousand years?:
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by compton11(m): 12:56pm On May 31, 2022
advocatejare:

Stop your melodrama, give me my answer.

How long is Allah's day?
One thousand years?:

Fifty thousand years?:
since u did ignore my question I asked first,then I will let u be then

Bye
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by advocatejare(m): 1:30pm On May 31, 2022
compton11:
since u did ignore my question I asked first,then I will let u be then

Bye

So you can’t answer a simple question? How long is one day to Allah, 50,000 years or 1,000 years?
Re: The Day A Runs Girl Met Her Lord by vickydevoka(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2022
bisqit:
why is pussy so costly compared to dick?
Bcus de have self control than men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing (Video) / Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume / Andrew Ejimadu Arrested In Zambia For Sleeping With A Minor. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.