Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku (45630 Views)

No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu / Even Hungry Dogs Will Reject Our Meals — Prison Inmates Lament / Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Nobody: 11:03am On May 29, 2022
I'm an Igbo and I will vote for him.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by xelly: 11:05am On May 29, 2022
adenigga:

https://dailypost.ng/2023-You-will-never-be-president-Igbos-will-reject-you-Ohanaeze-hits-Atiku

This Group make a lot of noise and do less. I am not in support of your candidature but I you win, I will congratulate you.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Nobody: 11:05am On May 29, 2022
Emu4life:
How is 5% ever greater than 97%

The issue here is not the issue of 5%. The issue the Ohaneze Ndigbo did not address or could not address is the issue of why Wike did not get up to 360 votes. I know and Wike himself knows some Eastern States delegates did not vote for him.

There is no need of threatening Atiku. Some Ndigbo never wanted Wike to win. Majority of Wike's votes came from South South and South West.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by onomeabuja: 11:05am On May 29, 2022
ndukwejoe:
I like it when you mention your choice it a free world
Thank u sir

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by rolams(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2022
Una no vote Buhari for 2015, no be him come be president for 7 years now?

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by bkool7(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2022
Please don't reject him. Cos anyone you people reject actually wins

We don't want another Northerner a president
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by LocalMan2(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2022
You are one of the most stupid fool I've ever seen on nairaland. May God rule you and your generation like the way PDP has been ruling this country.
onomeabuja:

Nonesense talk undecided
Even if peter obi was in d PDP primaries, he cant even defeat Wike talk more of Atiku.
We all know that 2019 was won by Atiku of PDP & WE WANT A LEADER EVEN IF HE IS A CRIMINAL BT NOT OF AN APC ORIGIN to pull out this EVIL party called APC!
ATIKU IS THE ONLY MAN FOR NOW THAT HAS D PEDIGREE TO DO JUST THAT!
NOBODY IS A SAINT & IF ATIKU STOLE WHEN HE WAS IN POWER DOES NOT MEAN OBASANJO NOR ANY OTHER NIGERIA POLITICTIAN DIDNT STEAL NOR LOOT sad
WHAT WILL U TALK OF THE PRESENT CROPS OF APC LEADERS, THIER STEALING HEARTS KNOWS NO BOUND..OPENLY APC LEADERS ARE REAPING NIGERIANS OFF THIER LIVES shocked
I STAND WITH ATIKU & I STAND WITH PDP( my choice) tongue
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by KosiGee(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2022
GboyegaD:
Ohaneze should be careful with their statements.

This is not the type of statement I would expect from Ohaneze.
As an Igbo man myself, I consider it highly provocative, immature and not necessary.

They could’ve worded this differently without the Emma powerful or Nnamdi Kanu type of response.

I’m highly disappointed. We can do better… let’s stop feeding and making idiots and trolls like Reno look smart.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by OtopDesign(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2022
bestman09:
sad
Personally, I will rather vote for Atiku than Tinubu if Peter Obi didn't contest

I will rather vote for tinubu than atiku if Peter obi didn't contest
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by kingdestiny(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2022
Oga speak for urself

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Ndibuna: 11:22am On May 29, 2022
We4all:

Have you ever heard of the phrase ‘Middle Belt’ Leave Benue State isn’t a northern state pls.
Benue is north central and part of northern Nigeria. Middle belt is just a baptismal name just like Niger Delta
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by onomeabuja: 11:22am On May 29, 2022
LocalMan2:
You are one of the most stupid fool I've ever seen on nairaland. May God rule you and your generation like the way PDP has been ruling this country.
See another mofon grin
Na PDP de rule this country tongue
Na God go punish all of una wen support & still de support this EVIL APC....
AGAIN ,GOD wen CREATED HEAVEN & EARTH GO PUNISH U " mumu pikin " undecided
U think say u get bad mouth abi( idiot )
Na delta pikin i be oooo
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by DOM7: 11:26am On May 29, 2022
Noise, noise, noise which ibo are you talking about the people you can control? Are you going to follow each person to the polling boots?
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by KosiGee(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2022
babaolofin:

The issue here is not the issue of 5%. The issue the Ohaneze Ndigbo did not address or could not address is the issue of why Wike did not get up to 360 votes. I know and Wike himself knows some Eastern States delegates did not vote for him.

There is no need of threatening Atiku. Some Ndigbo never wanted Wike to win. Majority of Wike's votes came from South South and South West.

What’s Ohaneze’s business with Nyesom Wike? Why would Ndigbo vote Wike? Was he expecting votes from Igbos?

I’m disappointed in Ohaneze’s speech. That was stupid. This is not the response or statement people like me expected from Ohaneze. I think Atiku should rest though, he has nothing to offer Nigeria other than fulfilling a personal ambition of being one of the people to be addressed as president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Pusyiter(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2022
If our mindset has been zeroed to your opinion then Nigeria is FINISHED
onomeabuja:

Nonesense talk undecided
Even if peter obi was in d PDP primaries, he cant even defeat Wike talk more of Atiku.
We all know that 2019 was won by Atiku of PDP & WE WANT A LEADER EVEN IF HE IS A CRIMINAL BT NOT OF AN APC ORIGIN to pull out this EVIL party called APC!
NOBODY IS A SAINT & IF ATIKU STOLE WHEN HE WAS IN POWER DOES NOT MEAN OBASANJO NOR ANY OTHER NIGERIA POLITICTIAN DIDNT STEAL NOR LOOT sad
WHAT WILL U TALK OF THE PRESENT CROPS OF APC LEADERS, THIER STEALING HEARTS KNOWS NO BOUND..OPENLY APC LEADERS ARE REAPING NIGERIANS OFF THIER LIVES shocked

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by intruder15(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2022
onomeabuja:

Nonesense talk undecided

You make it sound like it was not PDP that was ruling before APC took over. Well it's your choice. And you are an adult I guess. So you are responsible for your decision.

If you intend to travel out afterwards, may the plan fail for should reap the fruit of your labour.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Bimpe29: 11:39am On May 29, 2022
Humans are not God.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by emmykk(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2022
God1000:
This is dangerous incendiary rhetoric, blame Peter obi for leaving the party at the 11th hours, just few days to primary election.

Though I don't like Atiku, he's not my ideal person for the job, I won't advise any of my friend to vote for him.

But we should be circumspect in order not to heat the polity

Nndigbo will be right...if the 5years of igbo vote peter obi and Yorubas if they are disappointed in APC and their 6 state vote whichever Party Tinubu lead and let say south south states go 3/3 depending on the candidate that is presented Atiku will suffer setback
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by abubakar091: 11:41am On May 29, 2022
Ghgc
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by stawarts(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2022
Abeg go and sit down when you accept him does he win.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Igboid: 11:42am On May 29, 2022
Isiguzoro represents only his pocket.

He is probably waiting for Atiku to come and settle him and his group.
No one takes him and his faction of Ohanaeze serious.
They all kept quiet when Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi were openly campaigning for a non Igbo aspirant like Wike.
Now they have found their voice.
Chineke kpo ha oku!
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Rainbow219(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2022
See clowns, laughing stock
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by stanisbaratheon: 11:47am On May 29, 2022
The APC arm of Ohaneze have spoken.

I'm sure the PDP arm would speak differently
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by kponkedenge(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2022
We4all:
Since when is David Mark a northerner? If you guys are so united, then mobilize your people to vote Obi. It is that simple!

Unfortunately, that won’t be the case as some Igbos will rather stand with Atiku than Obi. This shows how retarded some of these people are.

If they all vote Obi, you will say Igbos like putting all their eggs in one basket.... If they vote Atiku and Obi together, you will say Igbos are not united.

Sometimes I wonder what people like you and your likes really want from the Igbos.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Nobody: 11:51am On May 29, 2022
God1000:
This is dangerous incendiary rhetoric, blame Peter obi for leaving the party at the 11th hours, just few days to primary election.

Though I don't like Atiku, he's not my ideal person for the job, I won't advise any of my friend to vote for him.

But we should be circumspect in order not to heat the polity

Peter Obi knew they were about to share tax payers sweat! I am done with talking about Nig politics cus this set of politicians are so wicked and mean. Money no dey but just imagine how dollars were flying up and down.

Atiku your northern brother's go vote for you! You won't smell that seat tribalistic and religious bigot.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by kayo8080: 11:53am On May 29, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
I hate diz atiku with passion........try and look into iz eye ball without u blinking ur eyes ......u go knw say diz man get wetin he wan do Nigerian hidden inside him after becoming d president

I had to try and look into his eye balls without blinking grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by slickbak(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2022
joe54:
grin grin grin .
I laughed in Greek.
5% loading!!!!!
Besides you money hungry greedy brothers will vote for athieftku when dollars begin to circulate.
Lol. Better Atikulation grin
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by TobiArchy(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2022
The south should unite and form a front...
Tinubu, Osinbajo and Peter are the leading candidates from the south, they should just step down and present someone.
The best bet should be Osinbajo he is a Christian and can choose a strong Muslim ally from the north as running mate preferably kwankwaso/Zulum/El-rufai in that order... For Tinubu a Muslim/Muslim ticket will not fly not in this political dispensation...and For our dear Peter Obi with all due respect, the best that can happen is a VP slot with Atiku... If we will not let sentiment cloud our judgement, according to what's on ground and Nigeria's political scope with the massive disparity of voting power between the north and the south... sir Peter will be beaten hands down. who will be his vice in the labour party?
All this permutations are purely based on winning election not best candidates...as we all know that is not what wins elections in Nigeria...
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by otipoju(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2022
GboyegaD:
Ohaneze should be careful with their statements.

That is one big problem i have with Igbos...their emotional reaction towards everything and blurting out how they feel at that moment even if it will cause them bigger problems later on.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by 1Dray(m): 11:55am On May 29, 2022
onomeabuja:

Nonesense talk undecided

Just listen to yourself. Now how do you sound to yourself?

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Nobody: 11:56am On May 29, 2022
KosiGee:

What’s Ohaneze’s business with Nyesom Wike? Why would Ndigbo vote Wike? Was he expecting votes from Igbos?

I’m disappointed in Ohaneze’s speech. That was stupid. This is not the response or statement people like me expected from Ohaneze. I think Atiku should rest though, he has nothing to offer Nigeria other than fulfilling a personal ambition of being one of the people to be addressed as president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

I understood your analysis. We are saying the same thing differently but Wike himself knows. Wike's total votes is less than 360. The shortage is from South East delegates.

Therefore, as you said, Ohaneze does not have any business with Wike .
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by 1Dray(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2022
Googledotcom:
There is no need for internal war. I a stunch supporter of Wike voted for Atiku in the last presidential election. Even though I was vying for Wike to win the primaries. Our enemy is not wether Igbo is included or Wike did not win or Peter Obi left.

Our enemy is APC, The party that brought untold hardship and ethnic division amongst us.

Let's join hands together and kick APC out before it's too late

We are not joining hands to kick APC out, we are rather ensuring that PDP the corrupt party is sent permanently to oblivion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.