Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku (45574 Views)

No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu / Even Hungry Dogs Will Reject Our Meals — Prison Inmates Lament / Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by stanluiz(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2022
hammer567:
ALSO OHANAEZE DONT SPEAK FOR IGBO, THEY SPEAK FOR IGBO POLITICAL ELITES.

THE CLOWNS OF NIGERIA.

IPOB AND NNAMDI KANU SPEAK FOR IGBOS AND IF OHANAEZE FAILS TO SECURE HIS RELEASE IN THE COMING WEEKS, THE BEHEADING DONE IN ANAMBRA WILL BE CHILD PLAY.

OHANAEZE AND IGBO POLITICAL CLOWNS SOLD NNAMDI KANU FOR 2023, NOW IT IS CLEAR THEM NO GO GET PRESIDENT AND WITH THEIR SENSELESS IMMATURITY, INSULTING ATIKU, THEM FIT NO GET VP.
This ipob Terrorists. So na una do the killings.

Cc Seun. This monicker should be reported to the security forces.

Nnamdimumu kanu and his bunch of Terrorist ipob does not speak for igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by skj1377(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2022
Well it's not too late. Let APC bring Jonathan I strongly believe any yoruba candidate will be an extension of today's failed Nigeria by a few more years. A Northern candidate will help to restructure the country faster than we thought because other southern groups will voice out and take up violence in fact the northern presidential candidates may be unable to campaign in many parts of the south. Pastors that said they did not see any election in 2023 may be right
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by asto70: 1:37pm On May 29, 2022
TimmyTen:
I give it to the north sha, they speak with one mind which is a major political advantage while the southerners are disunited, double standards, hypocritical. If the different tribes in the south, the igbos, ijaws, yorubas refuse to put aside tribal and ethnic sentiments,the northerners will always carry out their schemes.
you are right ,NP tribe can beat the North when it comes to politics ,don't be surprise ic Atiku eventually won the election ,Northerners will do anything to remain in power.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by We4all: 1:40pm On May 29, 2022
Wisfem:

My father has a lot of work to do. I was raised by an olosho mom. I don’t enjoy being a bastard. Help me…..

Sorry retard, no one can help you.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Timmi: 1:48pm On May 29, 2022
adenigga:

https://dailypost.ng/2023-You-will-never-be-president-Igbos-will-reject-you-Ohanaeze-hits-Atiku

These people - Igbos/Ibos/Igbos are two-faced nonentity. Just watch it, they will soon line up and be prostrating for Atiku once envelope change hands.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by pieces: 1:48pm On May 29, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
[s][/s]
rubbish

Complete rubbish, they should blame theirs sons for acting so cowardly. Peter Obi left at the last hours. Let's see whether apc will dash it to the Igbo man.
If this is how you igbos want to be president of this country, then you never be.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Buksaylor: 2:00pm On May 29, 2022
adenigga:

https://dailypost.ng/2023-You-will-never-be-president-Igbos-will-reject-you-Ohanaeze-hits-Atiku

These idiots have started again...
That's how they despised Buhari in the open to cause hatred up till this day..

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by homody(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2022
South east play their politics on social media, I don't know why they keep repeating same mistakes...I pray Atiku win the election then you will know what your inn for.

wdacharley:
I swear...they just issue Statement that will hurt them and later if atiku emerges how will they expecte to be carried along...ohanneze and Igbo's don't know politics at all

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Jostoman: 2:05pm On May 29, 2022
God1000:
This is dangerous incendiary rhetoric, blame Peter obi for leaving the party at the 11th hours, just few days to primary election.

Though I don't like Atiku, he's not my ideal person for the job, I won't advise any of my friend to vote for him.

But we should be circumspect in order not to heat the polity
wether you advise your friend to vote for him or not Atiku is coming to rescue Nigerians in 2023.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Philipponzaghi: 2:19pm On May 29, 2022
Atiku should just choose a SS VP and Ohaneze will see how useless SE vote is.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by nesphil(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by TobiArchy(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2022
Atiku or any other person ehnn... SW will thrive...
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 29, 2022
Do Igbo's vote? How many developers have voters card? Irrelevant clowns.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by nnamdi640: 3:02pm On May 29, 2022
Ohanaeze should keep quiet and speak for themselves. It is better Atiku claim that sit than Tinubu. Someone should tell Ohanaeze to mind their business
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Eguaikide(m): 3:03pm On May 29, 2022
Let the Ohaneze go get out of the Nnamdi Kanu entanglement.
They should keep their mouth shut lest they come up with another buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Aystarz: 3:11pm On May 29, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
I hate diz atiku with passion........try and look into iz eye ball without u blinking ur eyes ......u go knw say diz man get wetin he wan do Nigerian hidden inside him after becoming d president

You mean like Lord Buhari

grin
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Theoarhics: 3:30pm On May 29, 2022
obynzo:

Dude it is the disunity of the south not igbos. Even if the south east delegates vote a south Eastern candidate it is nothing. The real issue here is southern solidarity the greed of the south west and South south is why we are in this quagmire didn't you see how the northern guys rallied round Atiku? And the irony of it is that the north has more tribes than the south, but seem to understand the ability to have a United regional from despite sub regions like North Central, North West and North East.

Charity they say begins at home. The South should be United first before you can even tell other regions in the south and the north to support your cause. Have heard people like Orji Kalu politically stand lately on which region to bring the presidency? That's the kind if division and sellout we talking about
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2022
Does Igbo even have say in anything that happens in Nigeria
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by k2money(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2022
Astoria:
You are an idiot. An uneducated one. Google the word mockery, translate to broken English then come back here. Wike is your brother.
Am well trained, I don't abuse people on a faceless forum. Mockery is to tease and laugh at someone. You mock wike failure that's where you betray your southerners brother.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 29, 2022
onomeabuja:

Nonesense talk undecided
Even if peter obi was in d PDP primaries, he cant even defeat Wike talk more of Atiku.
We all know that 2019 was won by Atiku of PDP & WE WANT A LEADER EVEN IF HE IS A CRIMINAL BT NOT OF AN APC ORIGIN to pull out this EVIL party called APC!
ATIKU IS THE ONLY MAN FOR NOW THAT HAS D PEDIGREE TO DO JUST THAT!
NOBODY IS A SAINT & IF ATIKU STOLE WHEN HE WAS IN POWER DOES NOT MEAN OBASANJO NOR ANY OTHER NIGERIA POLITICTIAN DIDNT STEAL NOR LOOT sad
WHAT WILL U TALK OF THE PRESENT CROPS OF APC LEADERS, THIER STEALING HEARTS KNOWS NO BOUND..OPENLY APC LEADERS ARE REAPING NIGERIANS OFF THIER LIVES shocked
I STAND WITH ATIKU & I STAND WITH PDP( my choice) tongue

When pdp was there were they not also looting? Apc=pdp hence I can never support any of them. When pdp enters and starts another round of looting you will jump ship again like Atiku again to start calling for apc right? Or you really are naive enough to think that a man who is so desperate to be president so much so that he was jumping from apc to pdp and vice versa really wants to improve health, poverty, jobs, education etc.? Haba...don't be this gullible nah...they are all thieves
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Ayed44: 4:22pm On May 29, 2022
adenigga:

What kind of dangerous politics is this? You are portraying the whole North as ur enemy and at the same time u want them to vote for u to realize Igbo presidency. Who does that?

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Defacto4truth: 4:46pm On May 29, 2022
The south lacks unity if today the west, south south, south east align with the middle belt. The north will be no match for us but unfortunately that's not the case because of selfishness of our politicians. If a northerner gets APC ticket. The whole south should come together and align with just benue, taraba , kwara , plateau and the core north will be history ,in doing this our politicians will have to make a lot of sacrifice and embrace one another to achieve this goal.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by 9jaRealist: 5:00pm On May 29, 2022
adenigga:

grin grin grin

The same way you “rejected” Buhari and it made no difference…
Ethnic groups would be useful if they could help resolve security issues in their areas, instead of jostling for elite AWOOF!

>
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by oskopy: 5:08pm On May 29, 2022
Bro, you think peter obi left the party without a reason? northern Nigeria will be the region to destroy Nigeria
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Orpe7(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2022
While Ohaneze dey cry like olosho wey dey use and dump
No be una dey vote them for more than 19yrs?
grin
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by CioAngels(f): 5:29pm On May 29, 2022
Good talk, that's if not the same Igbos that will cast the first vote for him.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by VEHINTOLAR: 5:30pm On May 29, 2022
silaswills01:
Seems they forget out of the 16 years of PDP rule about 14 of it was ruled by southerners the kbly northerner that was president died after just two years undecided make ohaneize get sense abeg

You're fooling yourself if you think this is all about "16 years of PDP rule" or something ! You are all daydreaming in that your terrorists infested north if you think another northerner will succeed Buhari and Nigeria will remain as one ! Ori iyalaya yin ti daru ! May be the time for some of you landless parasites to go back to futa toro or whatever has just come ! Crazy almajiris everywhere !
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Wwwq: 5:34pm On May 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by DMerciful(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2022
You really think the second largest nationality in Nigeria is 5%?
Emu4life:
How is 5% ever greater than 97%
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by mrkia(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2022
They have started what is causing them the slot all this while. Seems Igbo are not made for Nigeria president
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by DMerciful(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2022
All of a sudden people who are supporting Tinubu, Osinbajo and people who dislike Atiku are now supporting Atiku just to spite Igbos.

I wonder how hating one ethnic group bring unity to the rest! Really crazy!
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by tsdarkside(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2022
God1000:
This is dangerous incendiary rhetoric, blame Peter obi for leaving the party at the 11th hours, just few days to primary election.

Though I don't like Atiku, he's not my ideal person for the job, I won't advise any of my friend to vote for him.

But we should be circumspect in order not to heat the polity

shattapu....!!
chai,look grammar....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan / Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.