Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku (45640 Views)

No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu / Even Hungry Dogs Will Reject Our Meals — Prison Inmates Lament / Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by MartinsD12(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2022
adenigga:

https://dailypost.ng/2023-You-will-never-be-president-Igbos-will-reject-you-Ohanaeze-hits-Atiku
Mazi nnamdi kanu was right after , it's good this happening, wike is very sad now, like asari dokubo would say how many times will they tell you that Nigeria is not for you , they have left you mumu man, wike foolishly fought Ipob and his fellow Igbo man peter obi because of PDP presidential ticket where is he today , like I said before 2023 is actually a referendum to decide whether southeast will stay in Nigeria again will I doubt going by what is happening recently
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by zelnababa(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2022
We4all:

Shut up! Since when are middle belt states northern states? If they are northern states, why then aren’t they benefiting what their counterparts like Kano and the likes are benefiting from the federation?

Benue isn’t a northern state pls. Go back and study your geographical map.
you be Mumu and olodo, in Nigeria, we have north west north east, north centeral, then south east, South West and south south, where do you see middle belt zone , stop disgrace ur self in public

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:09pm On May 29, 2022
Who swear for these Idiots called Ohaneze Ndigbo?

The most useless, stupid, iresponsible elders in the whole world.

Pls if you're an Igbo and youll like to join hands with me to put things right for the igbo nation in Nigeria pls DM me.

Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Kiliwuwu: 12:11pm On May 29, 2022
kayo8080:

I had to try and look into his eye balls without blinking grin grin grin

hope u saw d hidden message on iz eye

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Bonjovi13: 12:11pm On May 29, 2022
adenigga:

https://dailypost.ng/2023-You-will-never-be-president-Igbos-will-reject-you-Ohanaeze-hits-Atiku

This people never learn. Your people are not united and cannot put the interest of the region before theirs.

So why not accept Atiku and throw your weight behind him so that the region would not suffer neglect for another 8 years. You don't throw away the baby and the bath water.
What are your options. Stop marginalizing yourselves

2 Likes

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Ddokie: 12:12pm On May 29, 2022
Emu4life:
How is 5% ever greater than 97%

I pity you and Atiku.

PDP cannot win the presidential election without the support of the igbos. Igbos are not only in the south east region but across the country. Their votes everywhere have always been for pdp. If they don't get those votes as usual, especially when they are in the opposition as it is now. I dont see the miracle they will use to defeat APC, a crude, corrupt and violent ruling party.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by ransomed: 12:14pm On May 29, 2022
Atiku is a continuation of Northerners dominance and conquest for Fulani land grabbing and Islamization.
No to Fulani agenda.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by thesolutions(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2022
Comments like this was what gave us the 5% treatment. I pity those still staying in the east.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 29, 2022
k2money:

You are part of the problem, you are mocking your brother because he lost to atiku. Southerners are the problem of southerners.
You are an idiot. An uneducated one. Google the word mockery, translate to broken English then come back here. Wike is your brother.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Ddokie: 12:20pm On May 29, 2022
APCnaPDP:
They have started again, too much emotions . Atiku has a good chance of winning, you want to be put on the back again from 2023. Why can’t these people think and play smart politics. Jeez

Even though Ohaneze is a useless organization, you that were put in front what did you gain?

The north that is in front now how are they faring?

Keep playing Nigerian politics the way it is going and we shall all leave terrible things for our coming generation.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Spandau: 12:27pm On May 29, 2022
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by kayo8080: 12:30pm On May 29, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

hope u saw d hidden message on iz eye

Yes grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by ikeseeholdings1(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2022
well said bro! they are here initiating violence.their children are in overseas...very soon animals in human Skin will go and die for them.Useless and toothless Ohaneze
ensamy:

Gbamsolutely,,,, me too as an Igbo Chief with my entire organisation endorses Atiku Abubakar and distance ourselves from Ohaneze ndi Biafra.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Banter1(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2022
This is one of the reason why the Igbos will never have the chance to become the president of this country. They're so full of hatred for the north.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by putin2: 12:33pm On May 29, 2022
Bleep pdp
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 29, 2022
I don't see how ohaneze is now the spokesperson of the entire igbo race, making statements that the igbos are not in support of, the igbos should bring out another rival group to displace this idiots
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by We4all: 12:40pm On May 29, 2022
zelnababa:
I be mumu and olodo. in Nigeria, we have north west north east, north centeral, then south east, South West and south south, where do you see middle belt zone , stop disgrace ur self in public

Alaye, that is how they keep brainwashing you guys by giving titles to regions. Benue ain’t no Northern state and the people don’t identify as Northerners. Know this and have peace.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by sharpwriter(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
I hate diz atiku with passion........try and look into iz eye ball without u blinking ur eyes ......u go knw say diz man get wetin he wan do Nigerian hidden inside him after becoming d president
Lol... He looks very wicked, but on the other hand, have you seen him smile and laugh? You'll love it as he appears liberal.

Buhari never had evil face, but he's more wicked than the devil grin so you never can tell. But my own be say northerner shouldn't be president this coming election, further more the country should be separated, c'est finis!
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Yankee101: 12:44pm On May 29, 2022
Ordinary ipob you can't control na votes you go control?

1 Like

Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 29, 2022
Ohanaidiots couldn't blame their coward son who ran away with his tail between his legs but Atiku who fought and won. Another opportunity to become number 2 citizen just thrown away by whiners of the SadBeasts
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 29, 2022
kolixy:
Lol
Over 20yrs investment in PDP by the ndigbo shibike Chinedu agboamu ikeremandigbola, RoI = 0 !!!!!!!!

Ahh I can see that these people really know how to invest truly baddest

So after investing all their eggs in pdp and lost…
They want to harvest in APC where they never invested to ??

Infact, You have been pushed to the wall of no choice than to accept the Omo olodo ide Tinubu.

To everyone and the northern whatever, Pls, present me what you have done, what you are doing and what you will do and how you will do it …. Tinubu always the master for the game and take it or you leave it…
Let the north be proud of its population
It is time we use what we have to get what we want

We Yoruba the economy back bone of Nigeria,
We will shut down Nigeria economy if presidency not to us…. Gbaabe

We will shut down Nigeria stock exchange, Lagos Airport, All the Sea ports…. We will ground all and ready to defend it with organized violence… organized violence … organized violence ….

Germany was destroyed during the world war and today stands best of place in the world… we can rebuild to be the best in the world … London was touched, and talk of many great cities as well… many went down for their real civilization to come… Lagos the battle ground…

Tinubu will rule this Nigeria and take back where Nigeria suppose to be and be live as centralized democracy, regional government, control your wealth, I control my wealth…cos we are the back bone of the economy and with highest population as the majority as a nation …

Again, Tinubu… no game you can play…. Eeee le je … walahi

You Igbos… we will shut down your markets across Lagos as you fail to support our political interests since Nigeria creation and yet we give you all it takes to survive and flourish in our land… we will kick you out here … except you support our political interests..

Tinubu2023

Lagos battleground really? So you will be okey if Lagos become another Kyve?
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Miracle2020: 12:51pm On May 29, 2022
The same thing was said to Buhari
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Realists(m): 12:59pm On May 29, 2022
God1000:
This is dangerous incendiary rhetoric, blame Peter obi for leaving the party at the 11th hours, just few days to primary election.

Though I don't like Atiku, he's not my ideal person for the job, I won't advise any of my friend to vote for him.

But we should be circumspect in order not to heat the polity

Hmmmmmmmmmm, igbos are to politics, what stubborn flies are to corpses.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by bluefilm: 1:03pm On May 29, 2022
i wonder what really happened.

this same ohaneze were atikooluting with him in 2019
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by AntiMahdi: 1:08pm On May 29, 2022
I have been sounding the warning here that these igbos will be at the arrow head to truncate our democracy next year.

When I posted it here all the Alaigbo OSUs insulted their father.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Anetorfavour: 1:09pm On May 29, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
I hate diz atiku with passion........try and look into iz eye ball without u blinking ur eyes ......u go knw say diz man get wetin he wan do Nigerian hidden inside him after becoming d president
see wetin d greed of wike cause now
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Wisfem: 1:10pm On May 29, 2022
[[s]quote author=God1000 post=113275043]This is dangerous incendiary rhetoric, blame Peter obi for leaving the party at the 11th hours, just few days to primary election.

Though I don't like Atiku, he's not my ideal person for the job, I won't advise any of my friend to vote for him.

But we should be circumspect in order not to heat the polity[/quote[/s]]
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by zelnababa(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2022
We4all:

Alaye, that is how they keep brainwashing you guys by giving titles to regions. Benue ain’t no Northern state and the people don’t identify as Northerners. Know this and have peace.
Mr geographer kogi and kwara have Yoruba speaking tribes, yet they re north centeral states along plateau , nasarawa, benue Niger and fct
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Wisfem: 1:16pm On May 29, 2022
We4all:
Since when is David Mark a northerner? If you guys are so united, then mobilize your people to vote Obi. It is that simple!

Unfortunately, that won’t be the case as some Igbos will rather stand with Atiku than Obi. This shows how retarded some of these people are.

If you have a father, He has a lot of work to do!!!, this is not an insult!! No body enjoys being a bastard
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Picardor2: 1:19pm On May 29, 2022
Atiku lost 2019 after spending � and still spending � for 2023 + attempt to get his money back and with interest + His attitude toward Debo = worse government than Buhari + Nigerians will shed tears of hunger.
Re: 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku by Kindledlight(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

Exactly bro,

I see someone that has unfinished business with our remaining assets he couldn’t gift himself or his cronies during his reign as chairman of privatization.

He said it himself during 2019 elections, that the first thing is to privatize our refineries and make NNPC a private company. What he didn’t say out is that i’ll turn these national assets to my own.

It’s quite unfortunate....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders / The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. / “You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.