Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf (21026 Views)

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu / Obi Apologizes To Supporters Waiting For Him In Uromi / Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by HomorBj(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Peter no want their usual negativity and toxic Ipobians style badluck

Labour party don give dem warning... NEEFITI on twitter won't comply, Nairaland trolls won't agree

Lol,that Nerfiti na nonsense human with stoopid takes,they don't know they have harmed this man's chances than help it,always running their mouths at other opponents.Im glad PO has called them out,let true followers not see him as enabling this uncouth and childish approach some of his followers.

We go dey alright
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by kingsceedon(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Labour party don give dem warning... NEEFITI on twitter won't comply, Nairaland trolls won't agree

Una Yoruba mumu never do? How long are you yorubas the Traitors go to lick the Abokis ass?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by StrongAlphMale: 1:52pm On May 29, 2022
inoki247:

so when did I tell you I'm supporting Tinubu if we are to go by how bitter you guys are at least you guys av given the South West Numerous name Apart from Pandora nd Ipob wey south West dey call you guys abg tell me anoda name buh if we are to start with the name they've given Tinubu we can't count it nd aw u guys go around saying SW are betrayal come up with numerous name...

Buh wen south west dey pay u bak now u dey cry up nd down....

I'm sure you're an akwa ibom man. It surprisingly how you're supporting tinubu and the Yorubas whereas your forefathers fought alongside with the igbos during the civil war.

Nevertheless, by your comment, you must be a Yoruba. This is how to identify them. Las Las the competition is between GEJ and Atiku
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by eldoradoxx: 1:53pm On May 29, 2022
Nwodosis:
What if they attack us on your behalf as done here on Nairaland?
Attack them back. PO
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by MumuAFONJA: 1:54pm On May 29, 2022
Peter Obi is greater than Abiola,Awolowo a d prophet Muhammad
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by inoki247: 1:54pm On May 29, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

I'm sure you're an akwa ibom man. It surprisingly how you're supporting tinubu and the Yorubas whereas your forefathers fought alongside with the igbos during the civil war.

Nevertheless, by your comment, you must be a Yoruba. This is how to identify them. Las Las the competition is between GEJ and Atiku

lol wu be Akwa Ibom u people will just wake up nd start giving people different state of orijin abg where did I tell I'm supporting Tinubu if you're clueless like your Obi wey dey change Party like cloth abg goan rest....
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by okeysoninv: 1:54pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See Uncircumcised Unity beggar in FULL BLOOM.

So you need IGBOs like this Na wah...anyway when Biafra is attained..you miscreants must suffer!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep using translator...it is exposing you BADLY!!... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

look at ozu claiming that he is Igbo. ipob lunatic that can reason beyond his terrorist chief. onukwu , that want biafra hahahahahah.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by NaijaCars4sale: 1:55pm On May 29, 2022
This is a smart one
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Zorn: 1:55pm On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

This is just exactly what he's talking about . Don't you if Tinubu knows you attack other people because of him or you're just doing it on your own.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Amumaigwe: 1:58pm On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:

I really love. This, keep ruining Peters chances , Biafra would not happen, Ibo Presidency is also not happening

I know you can't do without the usual attacks

Neither will Tinubu's nor Yoruba presidency happen again. We all loose. We are really very smart people. Hausa /Fulani are dumb.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Bigkoko: 2:01pm On May 29, 2022
Nigerian people are not going to risk it all to get Best value next year, just because of you alone Dearest Peter Obi Sir, but because they're:

Tired of old, recycled politicians.
Tired of religious bigotry shown by AA.
Tired of a failing economy.
Tired of Money politics.
Tired of falling naira.
Tired of Miyatti Allah.
Tired of banditry.
Tired of politics without principle.

They need to show they're ready for the best, and Even if you be like them, they will give it to you too!

To learn more on why AA is Unfit, follow us on Twitter @AfricaBigkoko

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Jostoman: 2:01pm On May 29, 2022
Alright sir
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by od501: 2:02pm On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Must you include IPOB in your toxicity? Even PO knows better, so quit the hate. IPOB remains the last line of defence for an average IPOB man. And yiur terrorist government knows that. So.. rest.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by InoGetJoy: 2:03pm On May 29, 2022
inoki247:

ehn that's me so did I attack anybody you people will personally attack anyone wey no support you guys nd start abusing the person and start saying his been paid...
you guys can't take half the rubbish you dish out. You've always been insulting and attacking Peter Obi but when his supporters do same, y'all will start whining like babies.
Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by StrongAlphMale: 2:03pm On May 29, 2022
inoki247:

lol wu be Akwa Ibom u people will just wake up nd start giving people different state of orijin abg where did I tell I'm supporting Tinubu if you're clueless like your Obi wey dey change Party like cloth abg goan rest....

My bad. Yoruba boy.

Las Las the competition is between GEJ and Atiku. A PC won't be so daft to give their ticket to tunubu knowing fully well that he has no chance at all. If atiku could dare Buhari in the last election, then who be tunubu?

The competition is between GEJ And Atiku. know this and know peace
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Randomgist(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2022
The best candidate so far.
You won my support. Spirit of sportsmanship it is

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by HardMirror(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2022
Nwodosis:
What if they attack us on your behalf as done here on Nairaland?
i pray you guys dont cost obi this opportunity. This is the best opportunity any ibo man ever had and it is you his supporters causing trouble for the poor man. I almost stopped supporting obi because of how ibos insult everyone. Funny you think there are no yorubas that love the man and this action alone as made a lot of us his yoruba supporters reserved. At the end we would end up not voting because of the insults and arrogance.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Miracle2020: 2:08pm On May 29, 2022
Na now him day break?
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by MUAnaZephyr: 2:09pm On May 29, 2022
NO! Atiku rejected himself by twitting, and deleting.

Who knows, they may give him Islamic pardon.
Mooh247:

You see ... Look at your mannerism

Now media houses like AIT are avoiding your candidate, to avoid badly trained mannerless nuisance ruining their station

Atiku rejected you guys to limit his rejection by Northerners and Muslims

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by HardMirror(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2022
InoGetJoy:
you guys can't take half the rubbish you dish out. You've always been insulting and attacking Peter Obi but when his supporters do same, y'all will start whining like babies.
Pathetic
face those who are insulting obi and stop insulting yorubas. Many of us love the man. It is not yorubas that hate him, it is tinubu stooges that hate him and it is cos they are hungry. So stop insulting yorubas attack tinubu supporters if you must, but not yorubas
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by InoGetJoy: 2:13pm On May 29, 2022
HardMirror:
face those who are insulting obi and stop insulting yorubas. Many of us love the man. It is not yorubas that hate him, it is tinubu stooges that hate him and it is cos they are hungry. So stop insulting yorubas attack tinubu supporters if you must, but not yorubas
I was referring to the animal who made that post, I was referring to Tinubu's urchins and not to Yorubas.
Despite what Tinubu's urchins say on nairaland,a huge number of Yorubas support a Peter Obi presidency because all of us are suffering, whether Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba or any other tribes
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Alphagan(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2022
HardMirror:

Quit this foolishness! Obi is a known bigot, an unrepentant Odua hater. His antecedent is a testament to his nepotism and bigotry. Tinubu supporters are not poor, they are rich like their leader, stop projecting your reality on others. Face the facts and stop the asslicking.

Love for love

Hate for hate
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by inoki247: 2:18pm On May 29, 2022
InoGetJoy:
Pathetic

Who's whining where have you seen me attacking someone for not supporting a candidate buh u will see someone comment online instead for u to jump nd pass u will start attacking the person....
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Miracle2020: 2:18pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Biafra is the Ultimate Goal..Peter Obi ..is just too Good for this useless country.

I give it to Atiku, he saw the qualities in OBI and Choose him above all other aspirants.

So cry us an Ocean...Biafra is the end game...useless zombie..spits

you are in pain
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Cmanforall: 2:20pm On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

If Atiku, his boss in PDP should win, he (Peter) might get appointment in his (Atiku's) Cabinet
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by platinum131(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2022
mannobi:
Toxic Easterners

Your father is Toxic...Foolish things.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by InoGetJoy: 2:21pm On May 29, 2022
Alphagan:

Quit this foolishness! Obi is a known bigot, an unrepentant Odua hater. His antecedent is a testament to his nepotism and bigotry. Tinubu supporters are not poor, they are rich like their leader, stop projecting your reality on others. Face the facts and stop the asslicking.

Love for love

Hate for hate
You're disgusting. Prove that Obi is a foolish bigot like you or do the whole universe a favour and shut up
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Alphagan(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I was referring to the animal who made that post, I was referring to Tinubu's urchins and not to Yorubas.
Despite what Tinubu's urchins say on nairaland,a huge number of Yorubas support a Peter Obi presidency because all of us are suffering, whether Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba or any other tribes

I don't know the statistics you're relying on to know a huge number of Yorubas are supporting a failure and a corrupt Obi. His supporters are infinitesimal and could be said not to exist in Yoruba land

Obi is a pandora clown

A thief with a garment of holiness

A coward with a certificate in timidity

A political liability.

Obi doesn't like the Yorubas and we don't like him too.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 2:23pm On May 29, 2022
Chai!!

Gini kwa bu ihe nka bikonu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The desperation of unity beggaz is legendary. grin grin grin grin grin grin

okeysoninv:
look at ozu claiming that he is Igbo. ipob lunatic that can reason beyond his terrorist chief. onukwu , that want biafra hahahahahah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Will Lose Ogun Governorship Election, Amosun Insists / Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide / PDP To Oshiomhole: Stop Acting Like An Attack Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.