Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf (21033 Views)

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu / Obi Apologizes To Supporters Waiting For Him In Uromi / Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by ufuosman(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2022
Nice one
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Croixcomedy(f): 3:57pm On May 29, 2022
Like & follow #normacrooz

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Mooh247: 4:09pm On May 29, 2022
bluefilm:

Who be that NEEFITI wey i dey always see for Twitter?

One rivers girl, a super Obi fan that always attacks everyone
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Mooh247: 4:12pm On May 29, 2022
platinum131:

This guy ...are you not the one that they pasted your real name and evidence that you are a rapist? Are u still talking?

Typical coward, show your details and blackmail me like a man if you won't land in jail
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Traplord09: 4:12pm On May 29, 2022
Igbos can you see this lol

Some people we come here now and say different thin

Nigeria need help lol

Political party and game plan lol

Truly Nigeria youth are lazybones

Politics is a game ...
Ibo run like an animal to laboratory labour party

Wikipedia spoke to peter ibo so he can give space for atika to win PDP

APC no da we loose so da have to use Jonathan

Fulani we win de Presidential

Igbo government and southwest sold there right
With de help of dollars
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by bluefilm: 4:13pm On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:
One rivers girl, a super Obi fan that always attacks everyone

I don taya for am
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2022
inoki247:

You see when dey say you guys are bitter and manerless you'll start crying up and down ..

if we are to dig out your own numerous comments where you're abusing people cos dey are not supporting your candidate I'm sure we can't count it....

Show me where I personally attacked someone for not supporting him....

Whenever we ask you guys to tell us which project ur candidate initiate nd finish u will start referring us to Google and start telling us how he saved money...

Mental illness is rife... stupidity can't be outgrown atimes
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by okeysoninv: 4:20pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Wetin you just write...??...

Its now confirmed totally...you are becoming mentally distraught. Go and sleep with a cow this useless almajiri.

okpo, I don't expect you to understand Igbo proverb. yeye, foreign terrorist. you're never an Igbo man .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Image123(m): 4:24pm On May 29, 2022
HardMirror:
tinubu supporters matter has tire me. They are free to support who they like o, that is not my problem, but they are annoying me honestly with their stupid reasons for supporting tinubu. If not for money, would the theif be popular?
Abeg ibos should calm down, let us work together to achieve our political goals together. Yorubas and igbos are not enemies.

Atiku is a well known national thief, even his boss says so. Tinubu is a thief based on media reports. Opposition governmentS tried him and found nothing.
Tinubu and Atiku are very close friends and business partners BTW.
Tinubu has made many men, governors, senators and even presidents and touts lol, same can't be readily said of Atiku. If you are not being emotional, you should readily see why he has supporters. Actually it is Atiku that perfectly fits your description of being supported for money and Tribe.
To me they are both same same. But the edge is that Tinubu usually puts effective people to work for him. i don't know about Atiku putting Nigerians to do a good job, perhaps he'll outsource Nigeria governance cheesy
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by inoki247: 4:26pm On May 29, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Mental illness is rife... stupidity can't be outgrown atimes

Na only stupid man go sabi detect wu dey stupid
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 4:27pm On May 29, 2022
IGBO PROVERB?? This man, you need help! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

okeysoninv:
okpo, I don't expect you to understand Igbo proverb. yeye, foreign terrorist. you're never an Igbo man .
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by okeysoninv: 4:31pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
IGBO PROVERB?? This man, you need help! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mumu ipob boy go and rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 4:36pm On May 29, 2022
ok...Mr IGBO man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

okeysoninv:
mumu ipob boy go and rest.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by 9jaRealist: 4:39pm On May 29, 2022
>
Nice and very mature…
And no need to burn bridges!
wink
>
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by DMerciful(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2022
Its not Labour Party but Obi himself. You guys will not give him credit for anything. Have you seen Obi attack or confront other politicians before?
Mooh247:
grin

Peter no want their usual negativity and toxic Ipobians style badluck

Labour party don give dem warning... NEEFITI on twitter won't comply, Nairaland trolls won't agree

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Mooh247: 5:17pm On May 29, 2022
DMerciful:
Its not Labour Party but Obi himself. You guys will not give him credit for anything. Have you seen Obi attack or confront other politicians before?

Regardless he did the right thing and I respect him for

If you check through out my post on this thread i didn't call him Pandora and I didn't even insult

He was even the one that personally called Reno
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by DMerciful(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2022
Obi is like GEJ, they don't have enemies to fight.
Mooh247:

Regardless he did the right thing and I respect him for

If you check through out my post on this thread i didn't call him Pandora and I didn't even insult

He was even the one that personally called Reno
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Mooh247: 5:29pm On May 29, 2022
DMerciful:
Obi is like GEJ, they don't have enemies to fight.

I wish we can all Shealth our swords and work for our candidates.. Obi, Atiku , Osinbajo and Tinubu have all achieved alot and have many Nigerians working for them

Truth is if Tinubu or Osinbajo don't emerge I will move to Obi's camp

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Bbbw: 5:33pm On May 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Lovelive: 5:33pm On May 29, 2022
Nwodosis:
What if they attack us on your behalf as done here on Nairaland?
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by DMerciful(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2022
Lets see how things unfold. I'm now supporting Obi and Labour Party. I really do not care if he wins but i want him on the ballot. This will build him for 2027!

However, I'm happy PDP did their convention without playing hide and seek like APC
Mooh247:

I wish we can all Shealth our swords and work for our candidates.. Obi, Atiku , Osinbajo and Tinubu have all achieved alot and have many Nigerians working for them

Truth is if Tinubu or Osinbajo don't emerge I will move to Obi's camp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by adefitim(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2022
So he’s just knowing this right? Anyway better than never.

He’s worthy to be elected
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by okeysoninv: 6:45pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
ok...Mr IGBO man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

aboki man
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by shortIGBOman: 6:48pm On May 29, 2022
Subsea:
Peter Obi, the President of Nigeria come 2023 !!!

Peter Obi the President of online Republic of BIAFRA. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by tfelicityk(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2022
He spoke well
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Ingocof(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2022
foryourmind:
Presidential material 1000 yards. This man has my heart.

Peter should make this loud and clear, Ipobians are to toxic and they make other Nigerians to loathe Pandora.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by foryourmind: 7:33pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
Ingocof:
Peter should make this loud and clear, Ipobians are to toxic and they make other Nigerians to loathe Pandora.
[/s]
Your pain is tew much Ewedu-guzziling Tinubu urchin cheesy

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Sleekfingers: 7:40pm On May 29, 2022
foryourmind:
Presidential material 1000 yards. This man has my heart.

Shey dem go hear ?
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Sleekfingers: 7:40pm On May 29, 2022
Subsea:

Yes, twitter president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Sleekfingers: 7:43pm On May 29, 2022
chigator2:

You sound sick indeed.
PETER OBI is the one that brought this insult upon himself. Knowing fully well that Nigeria hate Igbos, now every Igbo hater can hide under one rubbish or another to attack his aspiration. Infact every PO supporter and Igbo infact is IPOB to them.

Does a candidate comes along with his noisy followers to the station or what ?
The dilapidated AIT is simply a mouthpiece for a different individual so they accordingly.

How nigeria take hate igbo? Work on your politics and stop whining like a bitch
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Seun360(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2022
Subsea:
q

You forgot to add on "Twitter"
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by tianshie(m): 11:16pm On May 29, 2022
Fellow supporters. You heard him loud and clear. Attack, but just don't say Peter Obi sent us.

Make I go assemble my Ukrainian missiles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Guber: Tension As Police Stop APC Rally In Okrika / Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 / Sunday Omoike Is Dead (Adams Oshiomhole's Mother's Younger Brother Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.