Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf (21003 Views)

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu / Obi Apologizes To Supporters Waiting For Him In Uromi / Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by platinum131(m): 2:25pm On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Wow so Nigeria is a ZOO... Biafra is heaven

Please tell us more

This guy ...are you not the one that they pasted your real name and evidence that you are a rapist? Are u still talking?
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 2:25pm On May 29, 2022
See dem...the motivational speakers..useless zombies!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Miracle2020:
you are in pain
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by adekolaelect(m): 2:25pm On May 29, 2022
Nwodosis:
What if they attack us on your behalf as done here on Nairaland?
Attacker sighted !!!! Pls listen to your pay master

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by kingyakos: 2:27pm On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:

You see ... Look at your mannerism

Now media houses like AIT are avoiding your candidate, to avoid badly trained mannerless nuisance ruining their station

Atiku rejected you guys to limit his rejection by Northerners and Muslims

Have some sense for once Bros abegi, why you always pointing all bad comment here to Obi supporters when you know too well that an igbo, Yoruba, hausa, fulani,ijaw, ibibio, efik every tribe are on SM and even your own brother can disguise to do the opposite.
An Igbo can as well disguise to abuse obi just to get reaction, so stop pointing fingers carelessly.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by InoGetJoy: 2:27pm On May 29, 2022
inoki247:

Who's whining where have you seen me attacking someone for not supporting a candidate buh u will see someone comment online instead for u to jump nd pass u will start attacking the person....

Please learn to use punctuation marks, I lost a few precious brain cells trying to read this rubbish
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Alphagan(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2022
InoGetJoy:

You're disgusting. Prove that Obi is a foolish bigot like you or do the whole universe a favour and shut up

Obi went to Alaigbo to christen ACN an Amala and Ewedu party, he used anti yoruba rhetorics to campaign against Chris Ngige. If you have dementia, some of us in the know of Obi's true identity will not stop bringing it up to sensitize the unsuspecting audience.

Obi politicised Fashola's innocuous policy of reuniting the rehabilitated destitutes with their families.

We will never forget!

Obi is too tribalistic to preside over the affairs of a pluralistic society like ours.

PO is not OK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by BJanta: 2:29pm On May 29, 2022
foryourmind:
Lalasticala, seun

Medicine after death. How about the one they had done. The damage is already done, and you'll carry the cross forever.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by iyke2frankeze: 2:33pm On May 29, 2022
You don't have strength to fight dirty like Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by okeysoninv: 2:33pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Chai!!

Gini kwa bu ihe nka bikonu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The desperation of unity beggaz is legendary. grin grin grin grin grin grin

akpamu, you will be shouting biafra till you grow Grail hair. ndi eri eri. uwazurike erigo nu mugu na 1999, kanu own is coming to end from 2014 till 2023. another mumu will soon take the mantle . extra 30yrs suffering for utopia biafra. buhahahahaha. akpamu , ga balu urself ulu. Inu go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Zeezenho: 2:34pm On May 29, 2022
Nwodosis:

We attack them back on our behalf.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Miracle2020: 2:35pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See dem...the motivational speakers..useless zombies!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Emmergination, why are you so foolish?
If you like you can have 200 accts, we know your types.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 2:38pm On May 29, 2022
Desperation at its best...
I am now IGBO again abi??

koni dafu iya ati baba eh. oloriburuku omo ale. werey omo, ode oshi..spits!!

You zombies are just dulland excessively shallow...spits!!

okeysoninv:
akpamu, you will be shouting biafra till you grow Grail hair. ndi eri eri. uwazurike erigo nu mugu na 1999, kanu own is coming to end from 2014 till 2023. another mumu will soon take the mantle . extra 30yrs suffering for utopia biafra. buhahahahaha. akpamu , ga balu urself ulu. Inu go.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 2:40pm On May 29, 2022
Theriously grin grin grin grin grin grin

up your game zombie...it stinks...spits!!

Miracle2020:
Emmergination, why are you so foolish?
If you like you can have 200 accts, we know your types.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by HardMirror(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2022
Alphagan:

Quit this foolishness! Obi is a known bigot, an unrepentant Odua hater. His antecedent is a testament to his nepotism and bigotry. Tinubu supporters are not poor, they are rich like their leader, stop projecting your reality on others. Face the facts and stop the asslicking.

Love for love

Hate for hate
hehehehe. I hear you o. Me I cannot support tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by okeysoninv: 2:44pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Desperation at its best...
I am now IGBO again abi??

koni dafu iya ati baba eh. oloriburuku omo ale. werey omo, ode oshi..spits!!

You zombies are just dulland excessively shallow...spits!!

akpamu all you know is staying outside Igbo land and be deceiving people that want to be deceived. after kanu who is the next to take mantle. because biafra must come this yr. mugu
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by GOATandYAMtheory: 2:44pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
But as a zombie, Tinubu encourages you miscreants to insult others, did Tinubu issue a statement against that

Una go suffer ...Atiku didnt even answer the useless congratulations of Tinubu...2023 una must suffer..spits!!

You guys are so I'll mannered, intolerant, hateful, boastful and useless. I hate to remember we share the same country.

Useless bastards
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by HardMirror(m): 2:45pm On May 29, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I was referring to the animal who made that post, I was referring to Tinubu's urchins and not to Yorubas.
Despite what Tinubu's urchins say on nairaland,a huge number of Yorubas support a Peter Obi presidency because all of us are suffering, whether Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba or any other tribes
tinubu supporters matter has tire me. They are free to support who they like o, that is not my problem, but they are annoying me honestly with their stupid reasons for supporting tinubu. If not for money, would the theif be popular?
Abeg ibos should calm down, let us work together to achieve our political goals together. Yorubas and igbos are not enemies.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 2:46pm On May 29, 2022
ode oshi...alakorin omo ale!!
gbenu dake joor!!...werey oshi...spits!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Zombie oshi...spits!!
grin grin grin grin grin

okeysoninv:
akpamu all you know is staying outside Igbo land and be deceiving people that want to be deceived. after kanu who is the next to take mantle. because biafra must come this yr. mugu
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Buckeyemedia1: 2:49pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Theriously grin grin grin grin grin grin

up your game zombie...it stinks...spits!!

Always spitting this emergingnation Mumu, you will soon run out of saliva.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 2:49pm On May 29, 2022
Why are you now a motivational speaker??...Since Atiku became the Candidate...You are now forgetting that Atiku to you zombies was "Atiku" Stop the sanctimonious nonsense. The dynamics have changed totally...stop crying and man up.

GOATandYAMtheory:
You guys are so I'll mannered, intolerant, hateful, boastful and useless. I hate to remember we share the same country.

Useless bastards
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by thatigboman1: 2:50pm On May 29, 2022
Born2Breed:
Who be aspirant here?

My advice is you can't collect, if you don't give.

Cos the wotowoto not b here if you insult obi supporters.
that Peter Obi advice is for his twitter supporters, not for us on Nairaland. Insult Peter Obi and I will give it back to your candidate in 10 folds.
I only obey the teachings of the bible.

Matthew 11:12 “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN SUFFERETH VIOLENCE, and THE VIOLENT TAKE IT BY FORCE.”
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by okeysoninv: 2:50pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
ode oshi...alakorin omo ale!!
gbenu dake joor!!...werey oshi...spits!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Zombie oshi...spits!!
grin grin grin grin grin

you can spilling nonsense Yoruba there. onye aghogburu ka agba . I refused to be scammed
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by bluefilm: 2:52pm On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Peter no want their usual negativity and toxic Ipobians style badluck

Labour party don give dem warning... NEEFITI on twitter won't comply, Nairaland trolls won't agree

Who be that NEEFITI wey i dey always see for Twitter?
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by brumeikperikpe: 2:54pm On May 29, 2022
That's a belated announcement.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 29, 2022
Nwodosis:

You're left with two options, either to stoop to their level and play in the mud with them or ignore them for more important things.
Giving attention to faceless and inconsequential people with negative energy is a futile venture that serves no purpose.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 2:59pm On May 29, 2022
Wetin you just write...??...

Its now confirmed totally...you are becoming mentally distraught. Go and sleep with a cow this useless almajiri.

okeysoninv:
you can spilling nonsense Yoruba there. onye aghogburu ka agba . I refused to be scammed
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Egypt209: 3:01pm On May 29, 2022
He was busy enjoying it until Remo tell him the consequences of the unnecessary hatred, same way he was enjoying lying till Wike blast him.
All these point to the fact that he doesn't have a sense of his own, till he is pointed to the right direction.
After supporting the Biafra agitators way, he will never be president of Nigeria.
God will not allowed that!
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Alphagan(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2022
HardMirror:
hehehehe. I hear you o. Me I cannot support tinubu.

That is your democratic choice and I respect it but don't because you want to be seen standing against Tinubu throw your people under the bus.

We can disagree without being disagreeable.

One love.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Diligence: 3:13pm On May 29, 2022
Mr Peter Obi must understand that there are different kinds of supporters.

Some are introverts and some are extroverts.

Some are reticent, others are passionate.

If politics is really about service then we all must continue to see the BIG Picture and remain FOCUSED on the real issues!
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by obyrich(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2022
inoki247:
we talk am buh him supporters will always accuse people of being paid....

We never know wetin dem go talk now maybe dem go say person don pay Obi himself to attack him supporters....
When will Tinubu instruct his followers not to attack others on his behalf?
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by ozegidon(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2022
Nwodosis:
We attack back...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery / Recession: Niger State To Slash Civil Servants Salary By 50% / Fani-kayode Traces Origin Of Nigerian Insecurity To 1966 Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.