Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf (21031 Views)

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu / Obi Apologizes To Supporters Waiting For Him In Uromi / Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by okeysoninv: 12:13pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Biafra is the Ultimate Goal..Peter Obi ..is just too Good for this useless country.

I give it to Atiku, he saw the qualities in OBI and Choose him above all other aspirants.

So cry us an Ocean...Biafra is the end game...useless zombie..spits

why not enter Atlantic ocean and form ur biafra there instead of disturbing people that want to vote. Igbo land will support Peter obi , ipob is a minority

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Mooh247: 12:13pm On May 29, 2022
Sergio104:

The incoherent gibberish you are dishing out in this thread can really induce headache.

Eish!!!!

Really.. ok get Panadol and get well soon

Meanwhile tell your two loudmouthed uncouth friends up there to continue..

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 12:14pm On May 29, 2022
Yes ohh!!..That is all!!

My class on dealing with zombies had ended..or do you want another class?
grin grin grin grin grin

Mooh247:

Ok ... Is that all, or you want us to know more

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 12:19pm On May 29, 2022
Classic Unity Begging..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IPOB is minority and you are uselessly scared?? Go and look for food to eat..i am smashing your OGA's skull...spits
grin grin grin

okeysoninv:
why not enter Atlantic ocean and form ur biafra there instead of disturbing people that want to vote. Igbo land will support Peter obi , ipob is a minority

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by okeysoninv: 12:23pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Classic Unity Begging..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IPOB is minority and you are uselessly scared?? Go and look for food to eat..i am smashing your OGA's skull...spits
grin grin grin

akpamu, you're minority go and die ipob fool. bunch of useless terrorist that has be shouting biafra is coming since 1999 till this date. okoko

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 12:27pm On May 29, 2022
Cry Me A River
Cry me An Ocean

Tell me that this Picture isnt representing..!!

okeysoninv:
akpamu, you're minority go and die ipob fool. bunch of useless terrorist that has be shouting biafra is coming since 1999 till this date. okoko

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by okeysoninv: 12:35pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Cry Me A River
Cry me An Ocean

Tell me that this Picture isnt representing..!!

akpamu when is biafra coming . it has been since 23yrs you have been scamming morons like you that you're getting them biafra every year. maybe in another 30yrs biafra could come by then cycle continue. onye oshi ji Biafra eri ndi ichoro ri.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 12:37pm On May 29, 2022
Ok..i have heard you!!

Cry me an ocean!!!

Biafra beautiful!!!

okeysoninv:
akpamu when is biafra coming . it has been since 23yrs you have been scamming morons like you that you're getting them biafra every year. maybe in another 30yrs biafra could come. onye oshi ji Biafra eri ndi ichoro ri.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by okeysoninv: 12:40pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Ok..i have heard you!!
Cry me an ocean!!!
Biafra beautiful!!!

okpo ga balu urself ulu. eri go gi.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 12:44pm On May 29, 2022
See "google translate" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You uncircumcised mongrels that always impersonate IGBO to continue what has always failed are really dumbb.

Upgrade zombie....IGBO people dont send you uncircumcised molesters. grin grin grin grin grin grin

okeysoninv:
okpo ga balu urself ulu. eri go gi.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by okeysoninv: 12:48pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See "google translate" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You uncircumcised mongrels that always impersonate IGBO to continue what has always failed are really dumbb.

Upgrade zombie....IGBO people dont send you uncircumcised molesters. grin grin grin grin grin grin

ozu nwulu awu ka i bu. ipob has turned you into zombie. ipob zombie you are nonentity in Igbo affairs

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by mannobi(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2022
Toxic Easterners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by IPIGMODS: 1:33pm On May 29, 2022
Too late.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Realists(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Peter no want their usual negativity and toxic Ipobians style badluck

Labour party don give dem warning... NEEFITI on twitter won't comply, Nairaland trolls won't agree

Nothing wey Okoro no go see for drug business.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by IPIGMODS: 1:35pm On May 29, 2022
inoki247:
we talk am buh him supporters will always accuse people of being paid....

We never know wetin dem go talk now maybe dem go say person don pay Obi himself to attack him supporters....
Na Tinubu pay Peter Obi na, you never hear grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Rawtruth1: 1:35pm On May 29, 2022
We don hear but we must express our feelings
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 1:35pm On May 29, 2022
Stop disgracing your fuulish sef..why is it that useless Afonja are so pathetic? grin grin grin grin grin

Always ashamed of their useless race that breeds very despicable "oluwole" fuuls..

its "ozu nwuru anwu ka'ibu" that is the real IGBO. Afonja miscreants are useless...spits!!

okeysoninv:
ozu nwulu awu ga i bu. ipob has turned you into zombie. ipob zombie you are nonentity in Igbo affairs

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Esulaalum: 1:36pm On May 29, 2022

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2022
How Ayo Fayose could gather 0 votes in the primaries still baffles me. This is not hate speech in anyway, just concerned for the once strong man of Ekiti state. God bless him.

PonziHater
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by okeysoninv: 1:37pm On May 29, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Stop disgracing your fuulish sef..why is it that useless Afonja are so pathetic? grin grin grin grin grin

Always ashamed of their useless race that breeds very despicable "oluwole" fuuls..

its "ozu nwuru anwu ka'ibu" that is the real IGBO. Afonja miscreants are useless...spits!!

onye oshi gi Biafra eri ndi madu. Igbo land reject you and your blood thirsty demons.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by StrongAlphMale: 1:38pm On May 29, 2022
inoki247:

ehn that's me so did I attack anybody you people will personally attack anyone wey no support you guys nd start abusing the person and start saying his been paid...

Same goes to you yorubas who attacks anyone that opposes and doesn't support tinubu. Irrespective of the person's tribe, una dey always insult hell out of that person. The worst of it all is that you all are so quick to tag the person an igbo man. Whereas most of us here are from Edo, Bayelsa etc and we dont support tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 29, 2022
ehn that's me so did I attack anybody you people will personally attack anyone wey no support you guys nd start abusing the person and start saying his been paid...

Na u dey carry politics for head, leave obi alone and support your candidate
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by jrusky(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2022
Deeh Obi help me tell them the genetically confused, exceptionally lousy and foul mouthed mofos with their empty brain.

They are all sour losers with no life. All they know is to insulting everybody anyhow like animal. This is politics every citizen has right to follow who he or she want but to these anuofia goats it's not like that.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2022
inoki247:

Even after showing you evidence of insult and name calling by yourself...you're still shamelessly blabbing...

Mental illness seems too common nowadays
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by inoki247: 1:42pm On May 29, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Sam's goes to you yorubas who attacks anyone that opposes and doesn't support tinubu. Irrespective of the person's tribe, una dey always insult hell out of that person. The worst of it all is that you all are so quick to tag the person an igbo man. Whereas most of us here are from Edo, Bayelsa etc and we dont support tinubu

so when did I tell you I'm supporting Tinubu if we are to go by how bitter you guys are at least you guys av given the South West Numerous name Apart from Pandora nd Ipob wey south West dey call you guys abg tell me anoda name buh if we are to start with the name they've given Tinubu we can't count it nd aw u guys go around saying SW are betrayal come up with numerous name...

Buh wen south west dey pay u bak now u dey cry up nd down....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Righteousness02: 1:43pm On May 29, 2022
No politics. of bitterness, tell us .what your candidate did before and what he can do again

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by inoki247: 1:46pm On May 29, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Even after showing you evidence of insult and name calling by yourself...you're still shamelessly blabbing...

Mental illness seems too common nowadays

You see when dey say you guys are bitter and manerless you'll start crying up and down ..

if we are to dig out your own numerous comments where you're abusing people cos dey are not supporting your candidate I'm sure we can't count it....

Show me where I personally attacked someone for not supporting him....

Whenever we ask you guys to tell us which project ur candidate initiate nd finish u will start referring us to Google and start telling us how he saved money...
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Kalashnikov49: 1:48pm On May 29, 2022
See Uncircumcised Unity beggar in FULL BLOOM.

So you need IGBOs like this Na wah...anyway when Biafra is attained..you miscreants must suffer!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep using translator...it is exposing you BADLY!!... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

okeysoninv:
onye oshi gi Biafra eri ndi madu. Igbo land reject you and your blood thirsty demons.
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by Karlman: 1:49pm On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Peter no want their usual negativity and toxic Ipobians style badluck

Labour party don give dem warning... NEEFITI on twitter won't comply, Nairaland trolls won't agree

You lots are worst dreading anything Peter Obi as your Tinubu nightmare ...you and that other oaf seunmsg labalaba idiot lizard Leo and other miserable nonentities!
Re: Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf by musstay(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2022
the Peter obi nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks / Police Release South-East Youths Framed Up As ESN Members After N1m Bribe - SR / Lagos, 20 Other States Get New Police Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.