Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life (31423 Views)

Jessica: He Left A Dagger In Her Heart But She Lived To Do This / What Do You Regret The Most / 10 Things We Do To Regret At Old Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Slynation(m): 12:23am On May 31, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
Being disobedient 2 my parents,agreeing to date him,and being a mastubator finding it hard 2 stop

i just pray GOD will help me cuz am tired of myself crycry
You see eh, one thing you can never maneuver life and nature is living in self denial, that sh*t hurts because deep down your conscience bears the burden...I remembered I had an altercation with you on one of your posts related to sex/masturbation but you came at me like a hungry Lion... that's bygones tho

One way of stopping it is self-determination, then remove anything that can trigger the urge from your device or around you, then set a timeframe not to engage in such act for a week, keep extending until days turns to week and week turns to months...But if eventually you fail and fall for it, don't worry, start all over again...Masturbation can turn a lady into a Nymphomaniac who never gets satisfied no matter what and trust me you won't want the whole neighborhood to know you as a "cheerful giver or Keziah"

Wishing you good luck tho...

8 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Connected1: 12:29am On May 31, 2022
Oyerinde16:
My biggest regret is not being stingy, I made cool money early in life, but I made a very big mistake, I tot giving family n friends will make them give me when I need, at the peak of my wealth, I was giving out up to 100k everyday... There were days that I would have up to 15 friends flocking around, I fit give 20k to arrange food for boys, we fit enter bukka, na me go pay for like 6-7 guys, I wasn't a womanizer, it was just guys... I failed to invest, I turned down an offshore job then boom money dried up, funny thing is that this beggers became aggressive, if you don't give them, they make it look like you are doing wickedness, they say slangs like, baba remember na God do am for u, he go do for me too... I threw away the opportunity to move to the US cos I was trying to get back, my sis used the opportunity enter US. today I de do uber/bolt, still de do 1 or 2... If I knew friends were this useless... Wish I knew what I knew now then....

If u are around 22yr-28yrs with little or no responsibility, try invest, those are the golden age of your life... By 29 if u never balance, d way society go bill u, e go hard to balance again...
I have stopped giving to friends, it's one of the best decisions I have made, now I am planning on not giving to my siblings especially the females, they are very useless including the married ones, I seriously saw some red flags after I pretended to be broke for sometime.

I understood the fact that na only you come this life and nobody send you message go help anybody. Now I have successfully grown past that stage of emotional manipulations, if I no wan help you, even if you carry diety come, you no go see anything from my side.

18 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by JBoss25(m): 12:44am On May 31, 2022
Ayomide1012:
I Masturbated for 15 years of my life and finally stopped this year
what the actual fvck shocked 15 years of soapy ah
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 12:51am On May 31, 2022
Marrying someone I found out a bit too late she doesn't love me. I thought she does initially but it's clear as day to me now she accepted me just to get a father for our daughter. I have seen every indication she is just being in marriage just to boost her social class. I regret seriously now not putting enough efforts to marry someone who until now she hasn't got over our separation. I also feel my marriage was supposed to be 2 years later which was the exact time my ex girlfriend told me she would get marry but I decided to marry my wife because of pressure from family and the fact that I was around 40 and still single too.

17 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Astar007: 1:19am On May 31, 2022
Konjiboii:
Not having a child in my early teens

Same here bro, big regret for me cry
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by amuwo1980: 1:21am On May 31, 2022
I got a truck load of regrets , career wise the energy and time and effort I put into medicine sometime I wonder what wud have happen if I gone to finance and gotten an MBA from Harvard , I wont be this stressed.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by purejustice36: 1:50am On May 31, 2022
Oyerinde16:
My biggest regret is not being stingy, I made cool money early in life, but I made a very big mistake, I tot giving family n friends will make them give me when I need, at the peak of my wealth, I was giving out up to 100k everyday... There were days that I would have up to 15 friends flocking around, I fit give 20k to arrange food for boys, we fit enter bukka, na me go pay for like 6-7 guys, I wasn't a womanizer, it was just guys... I failed to invest, I turned down an offshore job then boom money dried up, funny thing is that this beggers became aggressive, if you don't give them, they make it look like you are doing wickedness, they say slangs like, baba remember na God do am for u, he go do for me too... I threw away the opportunity to move to the US cos I was trying to get back, my sis used the opportunity enter US. today I de do uber/bolt, still de do 1 or 2... If I knew friends were this useless... Wish I knew what I knew now then....

If u are around 22yr-28yrs with little or no responsibility, try invest, those are the golden age of your life... By 29 if u never balance, d way society go bill u, e go hard to balance again...

Bruh you just said it all
It’s as if you’re narrating my story
We suppose even sit down reason life sef
How u see am

6 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by purejustice36: 1:56am On May 31, 2022
198800Mam:
MY GREATEST REGRET IN LIFE IS THIS

Mind to share your story?

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by OmoNla99: 2:18am On May 31, 2022
Irupetepete:
Marrying the wrong person.

My thoughts when I first saw the thread on the first page. Actually, I got married to the “wrongest” person. Chai, had I known!!!
I later realized she used me for her social status back then. Thank God, everything came into the open. Okay

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by hardon1(m): 2:27am On May 31, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
Being disobedient 2 my parents,agreeing to date him,and being a mastubator finding it hard 2 stop

When prick full everywhere u still dey masturbate grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by GoldenCrown1160: 2:40am On May 31, 2022
Send mail to me I will give u the 5k
charlesgoldencrown@gmail.com
Decembe:
I wasted a whole 6years.
Instead of me to learn a skill or continue my education,I stayed with sister to assist her after she gave birth to twins.
Stayed with another of my sis during corona period to take care of her kids because of her work then.
Now am doing A'level programme and none of them never for once call me to ask of me if I don't call or flash them.Shishi i never see from them since last year October.
I told them I need 5000# to start perfume oil business,no response from them.
My story long gan.
But oomoooo....I really regret helping them.

12 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Johel(m): 3:00am On May 31, 2022
Funkyswagzz:
One of the things i regret up till today is that i didnt study in a private university. I have my personal reasons for saying that. Also i regret helping my cousin when he needed me cos i later found out that he around me to gain what ever he can. This dude stopped calling me because he is making his money. So i had to keep my distance.

Feel free to share yours. Its the only way u can let go of those regret.

Being born in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Christoranky78: 3:13am On May 31, 2022
I regretted getting married to the wrong woman...so frustrating.

6 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by bepositive11: 3:14am On May 31, 2022
Irupetepete:
Marrying the wrong person.

How did you end up marrying the wrong person? Were you once madly in love with her?
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by TheRealOwner(m): 3:16am On May 31, 2022
Decembe:
I wasted a whole 6years.
Instead of me to learn a skill or continue my education,I stayed with sister to assist her after she gave birth to twins.
Stayed with another of my sis during corona period to take care of her kids because of her work then.
Now am doing A'level programme and none of them never for once call me to ask of me if I don't call or flash them.Shishi i never see from them since last year October.
My story long gan.

This is so painful... I pray everything works out for you

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Taywon: 3:23am On May 31, 2022
I didn't realise crypto currency early, my friends who knew never told me.... A stranger put me through (2020).

Life would have been much easier for me.

5 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:21am On May 31, 2022
Ebubu3:
you didnt help your cousin and he got it without you and stopped calling you

well i dont blame him undecided

i have no regret

i have accepted everything as the will of God

Did the OP ever say he didn't help his cousin

Sometimes, I wonder the kind of schools some of you guys attended.

8 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by he2nu(m): 4:25am On May 31, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
same as me 2014. Now my cousin isn't building houses again he now buys houses. His words were "what's the essence of building when u can just add 4-5m and pay for it like it's a car". Dude got one at Abuja, almost 6 in Lagos. Has 3 wives. I was so foolish to think life was black and white.
link me up with that your cousin abeg . I get new houses to sell in Ibadan
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Decembe(f): 4:35am On May 31, 2022
TheRealOwner:

This is so painful... I pray everything works out for you
Amen...Thank you.
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Decembe(f): 4:36am On May 31, 2022
GoldenCrown1160:
Send mail to me I will give u the 5k
charlesgoldencrown@gmail.com
God bless you so muchhh
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by onunwa21(m): 4:37am On May 31, 2022
Nothing !!!
I don't deal on my past
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Snakedoctor1: 4:47am On May 31, 2022
Funkyswagzz:
One of the things i regret up till today is that i didnt study in a private university. I have my personal reasons for saying that. Also i regret helping my cousin when he needed me cos i later found out that he around me to gain what ever he can. This dude stopped calling me because he is making his money. So i had to keep my distance.

Call it lessons not regrets. You are accountable though but, if it has happened, count it a lessons. No time is too late to learn. Humans kill themselves for vanity!

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Tzar(m): 5:11am On May 31, 2022
I regret marrying my 1st wife. She made my life miserable.
Sadly, I took the decision to marry her just because she got pregnant. I should have just accepted and taken care of the baby without marrying her.
Sadly, the turmoil she brought into my life gave me high BP and got me addicted to alcohol.
I am happy God gave me two great kids from her though. But in retrospect I should NEVER have married her.
My advise to youths is that NEVER marry out of pity or because of pregnancy. Take care of the child, but marry ONLY when you check all the boxes.
Marrying a bad partner can alter your destiny and path in life.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by ThatsONYI: 5:24am On May 31, 2022
shocked

Growing up without a father
Leaving my parents partially less than 12
Going for nwaboi apprenticeship program, I fuxking hate and regret it with everything in me (I got nothing out of it, I was instead accused of stealing millions because I asked them to sign an agreement of how long I'mma stay but got nothing but hate... Had to make a move because they killed my future.. spent 16, 17, 18, 19 there for nothing but hate, manipulation, threats, accusations, abuse etc).
Killed my ambition of going to school but I must go back (fxck those idiots).
Met the most abusive human ever (*heartbroken*)
Having an older bro that's handicapped completely, I wish my bro is healthy..

And many things, I can't say here.

Regardless of everything, I'mma go hard for my family..

(Modified) oh yeah, being born a Nigerian.

13 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by pheelhip(m): 5:24am On May 31, 2022
Decembe:
I wasted a whole 6years.
My story long gan.

Sighs
Life is a lesson they say but don't let the regret cloud your sense of judgement or helping few other people only if you can.

The economy of the country is telling on everyone, you never can tell if they are in dire need of help themselves. Nevertheless you can keep a distance from them if that will help your healing process.

By the way, I like your diary series but ee too long and one can't comment underneath.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Ecos(m): 5:32am On May 31, 2022
Beautygoddesss:

. Dm let me pray for u
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by NoToPile: 5:38am On May 31, 2022
Decembe:
I wasted a whole 6years.
My story long gan.

I am so sorry for your experience, it's the plight of a lot who placed their life on hold for their siblings, especially helping elder ones to take care of kids.

My mum also told me that was her experience.

Nobody should put his!/her life on hold for a sibling except in cases where one has to wait for another to finish school because of finances, even in this case one should try as much as possible to raise the finance because some opportunities may never come again.

4 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by 2loadedguy: 5:41am On May 31, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Mine is entrusting friends so much who will later turn out to betray me.
I have learnt to only send myself now and Bleep friends.

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by jclassiq(m): 5:50am On May 31, 2022
Jmichael1:

we dey dsame shoe bro,loan apps nack me wetin no good at all.,
i've used almost 320k jst to pay loans btw january till dis month.
i dn cross my mind,i no dey pay again,make dem do their worst....
i still dey owe newcredit 55k,xcash 46k,xcrosscash 39k...
i dn change my sim card b4 i die of HBP...

What do you people do with all this money? House rent? Business ? Education? Flex and carry women for fvck? I'm so curious?

I borrowed 110k from my bank GTB and i know the specific reason it's for and it's not for frivolity.

4 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by jclassiq(m): 5:53am On May 31, 2022
hardon1:

When prick full everywhere u still dey masturbate grin grin grin
Stop that rubbish. Some of you don't know how to think

6 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by jclassiq(m): 5:56am On May 31, 2022
Osek:
I regret not investing in crypto back in 2017 undecided
It pains me till date, if I had invested by now I know where I would have been but oh well
On God
What if you invested and it crashed? So you also think of that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

What Are Your Regrets For This Year? / Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him / Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.