Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life (31338 Views)

Jessica: He Left A Dagger In Her Heart But She Lived To Do This / What Do You Regret The Most / 10 Things We Do To Regret At Old Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Divay22(f): 9:17pm On May 30, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
Although I have always known since 100 level but during my final year in the university, I realized I made a very bad choice regarding my course of study.
I should have quit since 100 level. I shouldn't have bothered what my mum and dad would say. I should have quit. I should have quit and wrote more jamb and wait for a better course regardless how long

But fvck it.... Ama go back to school and get another degree... It's all about the finance I can still change my story but can't take back that 4 years
Can you tell us what you're studying now and what you would have studied instead?

6 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Keniwit(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2022
Me hennn, I regret bin a Nigerian ... I even dey ves join

7 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Vipro(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2022
Ochada01:
Course of study in school
Please what course?

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 30, 2022
Vipro:
What course please
b.sc geography

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Okobola146: 9:18pm On May 30, 2022
Vipro:
Please what method did you use?
You can help a brother
he cut off his prick

8 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by faceland: 9:19pm On May 30, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
Although I have always known since 100 level but during my final year in the university, I realized I made a very bad choice regarding my course of study.
I should have quit since 100 level. I shouldn't have bothered what my mum and dad would say. I should have quit. I should have quit and wrote more jamb and wait for a better course regardless how long

But fvck it.... Ama go back to school and get another degree... It's all about the finance I can still change my story but can't take back that 4 years

I went to university because of my old fashioned popci. Something was telling me to go and work but I was afraid of failing. I also didn't want to disappoint the man. They brainwashed me to think you can make it witg just a university degree. Yes back in 1960 not in the 2000's.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by ForexMaster123(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2022
Irupetepete:
Marrying the wrong person
Guess you married him cause he was rich

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Ramzyranks: 9:20pm On May 30, 2022
So if i save on this fairSave my money will keep growing like grass?
aramanda14:
One of the things you can regret later in life is not having enough savings.and that is why I want to introduce you guys to FairSave. If you want your money to make you more money then this is for you. With Fair Save you can enjoy up to 10% interest on whatever you save, daily interest alert and flexibility to withdraw anytime without penalty.
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Kaolaniyi(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2022
Regret not pursing my dream of been a professional footballer and not investing in crypto in 2017��

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Vipro(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2022
Okobola146:
he cut off his prick
Not funny bro

5 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 30, 2022
I was 28 before I started minding my own business ( before I stopped the attitude of poke nosing into people's affairs)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by okrikaboi: 9:22pm On May 30, 2022
Imagine not making it. It's the greatest fear of any man I dread it

5 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Konjiboii: 9:22pm On May 30, 2022
Not having a child in my early teens

9 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by iceone2000: 9:22pm On May 30, 2022
Trust friends and opening up to many of them.

Friendship sucks.

Wining alone pays.

I also regret not being a devoted Christian when I was making the money in my early life.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Vipro(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2022
My regret is that the course I am about to study shouldn't be a regret cry

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by techboss1313: 9:23pm On May 30, 2022
ahhh early teens? How old you be now?
Konjiboii:
Not having a child in my early teens
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by blue01(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2022
Irupetepete:

Fu*ck!!!....that Shi*t hurts really bad, most especially when u realise that you have to wake up beside that person every morning.... sorry

9 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by techboss1313: 9:24pm On May 30, 2022
Yes nah, Fairsave gives like 10% interest on your money and they are reliable too, flexible as well.
Ramzyranks:
So if i save on this fairSave my money will keep growing like grass?
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by paradigmshift(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2022
Jmichael1:
I no quick learn yahoo bk in 2011 wen my childhood frd ask me to join him..na the guy dey count in mills..
yahoo dn cast b4 i decide to follow up...
same here... We fit allign sti share update

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by KaborLee: 9:27pm On May 30, 2022
Irupetepete:

U read my mind before seeing your post...When someone tell me he/she regret doing this or that,i never have anything to regret for ones,not till i got married to the wrong woman....Upon the whole advice from my parents...

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by harmony75: 9:29pm On May 30, 2022
Bad marriage/in love with the wrong person!

4 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Blaqroman0000: 9:30pm On May 30, 2022
Ayomide1012:
I Masturbated for 15 years of my life and finally stopped this year
wow that's a big one...
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Ujunwa02(f): 9:30pm On May 30, 2022
I regret not leaving an incompetent fool when life presented me with many options to leave him.

See eh, in this life, love is useless, always think with your head...

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by paradigmshift(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2022
Yakson5:
Masturbation and drugs is my greatest regrets in life.I pray that God will save me from this miserable addictions
what sort of drugs?
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Infamous(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2022
Irupetepete:
That you now feel sad about deciding to marry her does not make it her the wrong choice.
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by ukaface(f): 9:32pm On May 30, 2022
I regret agreeing to date him.

God go sha punish am laslas, e sure me die.

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Konjiboii: 9:33pm On May 30, 2022
techboss1313:
ahhh early teens? How old you be now?

30s
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Beautygoddesss: 9:33pm On May 30, 2022
Ayomide1012:
I Masturbated for 15 years of my life and finally stopped this year
jesus!! Good 15 yrs.shockedshocked
well i thank god 4 ur life dat u could stop it. Well donesmiley

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by jerryidinoba: 9:34pm On May 30, 2022
30s is still cool nah. I'm 23 and I don't plan to get married until i am probably 30
Konjiboii:

30s
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Irupetepete: 9:35pm On May 30, 2022
ForexMaster123:
Guess you married him cause he was rich
rich for where?
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by TechBIogger: 9:36pm On May 30, 2022
bukiah:
Marrying the man I married.
My biggest regret
can you talk to me and confide on me?
please can we talk via emails?
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Khalifahoodz: 9:36pm On May 30, 2022
Dannyfan:
Omo.. I just have to pour out my mind. I regret borrowing from an online loan app ( loan). It has drain me mentally, spiritually, emotionally and financially. I just pray I get out so quick.
eeyaa, touching indeed, my heart goes out to you. I feel ur pain, but, hope u didnt borrow the loan to fund your bitch cus i myt cry.
Dannyfan:
Omo.. I just have to pour out my mind. I regret borrowing from an online loan app ( loan). It has drain me mentally, spiritually, emotionally and financially. I just pray I get out so quick.
eeyaa, touching indeed, my heart goes out to you. I feel ur pain, but, hope u didnt borrow the loan to fund your bitch cus i myt cry.
Dannyfan:
eeyaa, touching indee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Movieswood – Tamil, Telugu, Hindi HD Movies Free Download / What Are Your Regrets For This Year? / World Most Hilarious Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.