Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life (31342 Views)

Jessica: He Left A Dagger In Her Heart But She Lived To Do This / What Do You Regret The Most / 10 Things We Do To Regret At Old Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Yakson5(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2022
Fairview1:

You are saved. Received Jesus and be saved. He's the only one who can save you when you truly receive him both in truth and in Spirit. I am talking from the experiencial knowledge I have about the situation from friends that I know.
Amen

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by LINSAR: 11:08pm On May 30, 2022
MJACORY:
I regretted showing this little girl of the same bloodline my proto ,Hard erection gat me bad that year 2018 kanji nah bastard ,I had no choice telling the innocent girl make she come use her hand rub am so I go feel am, but on the other way round Im still glad till date that she ain't touch it she get out of the house ,later later my matter cast ,but nah family matter e no reach out , I still call them Sha and I do speak to my aburo thank God she didn't touch and I no nack am , family for don scatter �

The kain shame wey go grip you as dem dey discuss you for family meeting ehn!

4 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Harmless1b(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2022
Avoiding girls throughout my secondary school days... up till now I don't even hv a gf.Now I became more afraid of them on seeing n watching things they are capable of doing.

Truly practice makes perfect or rather improvements

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by UYEMDO35(m): 11:17pm On May 30, 2022
My biggest regret so far in life is seeing myself as a failure. Though! I think I am a failure. All I ever wanted in life was to go to one of the best school in Nigeria and compete with my fellow colleagues "Uni" to be precise. It's just so unfortunate that I fell into the wrong school. I wrote jamb and post utme as at 2017 but I couldn't secure admission, I was so frustrated and due to that, my father link me up to one school like that, which happen to be a sandwich degree programme and I was clueless about sandwich program as at den.... Right now, am getting closer to my final year and I have nothing to write about myself, I see myself as an halfbake graduate to be... I once have the zeal to study and be one of the brightest student but my dreams of being a successful student was killed as soon as I got into that school. I feel as if i have disappointed my Dad.

6 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Slynation(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2022
AFONAMARO:

Please, is PLC Ultima safe to invest in?
Bro...in this space anything can happen, but PLCU looks like a rebase token, meaning an increase in price will result in reduction of today supply and vice versa...!!

Trading at over $36K, it's a very risky call considering the fact it has no backing from top 10 trading exchange, I would rather invest in BTC long term and have rest of mind to avoid a repeat of what happened to Wonderland (Time)
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Fearme344: 11:19pm On May 30, 2022
My only regret is disobey my mum and dad when I was younger but now dat I have sense and trying to fix things I hope I have not destroyed my future just because of my kid

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:20pm On May 30, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

My brother you have to stay strong. Never let those thoughts overshadow your true potential. Remember there are loads of people who are lookin for a child for over 15 years. So that child a blessing and your identity. Build that child to be better than who you are so that when you leave this earth he or she will carry blood line till eternity.

Wonderful advice
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Fairview1: 11:20pm On May 30, 2022
Dannyfan:
I borrowed upto 50k from this online app and still indebted to a tune of almost to pay 80k

Do you have any tangible property that's worth 80k on a second hand value?
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Wale0073245(m): 11:24pm On May 30, 2022
I regret coming from a poor home ,I'm the bread winner at a young age losing my mind can't focus.God please send a helper even if it's just to help me with the purchase of a laptop

8 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Slynation(m): 11:25pm On May 30, 2022
I knew this thread will be very interesting...!! I'm reading and learning one or two real life experiences from every post emanating from this thread...!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by ILuvKIDS: 11:26pm On May 30, 2022
... more like mistakes than regrets

... Not learning any skill at all ( Not digital skills I mean)

... Investing in sports betting ( this one ruined me the most!)

... The worst of it all, returning to naija after a company in Asia absconded with my passport, one of the best lawyer in that country offered to give me a court order that will ensure I can stay in the country until my passport issue is resolved but I missed my family so much, I missed naija so I turned down the offer and returned naija on special travel. BIG mistake!

Not regrets because mistakes can be corrected but the opportunity/time is lost!

7 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Ebenezer4141(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2022
Autopoly:
Never had the time to balance studying industrial chemistry in the university with learning computer programming as a plan B. I knew ENERGY, AGRICULTURE and COMPUTER were the future and I had to go with programming since it's more of intellectual and less physically. Well I'm in NYSC and recommenced my programming jeje.

Which specific programming are you into??
How far have you gone?

I would need your aid
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Masterdazhem: 11:29pm On May 30, 2022
No regrets just life happens
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by kingvector: 11:33pm On May 30, 2022
LINSAR:

You no wan be rugged again?
Left that life now,looking forward to greater heights
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Slynation(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2022
07kjb:
It pains me for not having a direct uncles or aunts from each side of my parents.... it's limiting
Bro...it depends, Me that have Rich uncles and Aunties scattered all over Nigeria and abroad but nothing come out, it's all Man for himself

9 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Slynation(m): 11:36pm On May 30, 2022
izubext007:
Not been able to kill buhari before 2015
bro be careful what you say on media oO, NL is not that anonymous
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by kingvector: 11:36pm On May 30, 2022
kingvector:
Left that life now,looking forward to greater heights
Rugged or being used,won't adviset even my enemy to walk that lane
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by ILuvKIDS: 11:37pm On May 30, 2022
Eagba:

same thot, so which institution do you recommend?
A bank obviously
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Fearme344: 11:39pm On May 30, 2022
Lol yes oo I need help too la cream or soap which one is better
Vipro:
Please what method did you use?
You can help a brother
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Autopoly: 11:40pm On May 30, 2022
Ebenezer4141:

Which specific programming are you into??
How far have you gone?

I would need your aid

Python - AI
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by samuelson06(m): 11:41pm On May 30, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Everyone can't be on-line tho. Consider people's preference when dishing out advice. If everyone's online, who will be giving who job?

We've never been online for Nigeria or Nigerians. We've been online to get opportunities that Nigeria can't give to us.

Companies and businesses in first world countries are already going online and they need skilled workers (for cheap), which we can fill the gap, work and get paid in FX.

Do you know how much is a dollar to the naira now? Whether it's your passion or not, I'd continue encouraging everyone to go online. If it wasn't online, I would be struggling today. This country has nothing to offer anyone. It's either you go online or you leave the country.

11 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Beautygoddesss: 11:44pm On May 30, 2022
Being disobedient 2 my parents,agreeing to date him,and being a mastubator finding it hard 2 stop

i just pray GOD will help me cuz am tired of myself crycry

6 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by ILuvKIDS: 11:47pm On May 30, 2022
Irupetepete:
rich for where?
For bank! grin
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Ajibade123(m): 12:00am On May 31, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Of course i did with his music career. I know he aint famous buh he is doin well now
what's his stage name
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Connected1: 12:04am On May 31, 2022
iceone2000:
Trust friends and opening up to many of them.

Friendship sucks.

Wining alone pays.

I also regret not being a devoted Christian when I was making the money in my early life.
I did like to learn a thing or two from you?

Can I ask?

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by paradigmshift(m): 12:05am On May 31, 2022
Yakson5:
marijuana and syrup
that's bad most especially the syrup .. I heard marijuana ain't bad because it's medicinal, how true is that?
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Mywd: 12:13am On May 31, 2022
thursdayfri:
My greatest and greatest of regret is Masturbation.

It's ruined me spiritually, financially, mentally and health wise.

My advice is if you are deep into masturbation, no matter sweet things people tell you, don't wait to have bitter experience yourself

Explain further.. Healthwise
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by 198800Mam(m): 12:21am On May 31, 2022
MY GREATEST REGRET IN LIFE IS THIS

20 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by spiceadole: 12:22am On May 31, 2022
Funkyswagzz:
One of the things i regret up till today is that i didnt study in a private university. I have my personal reasons for saying that. Also i regret helping my cousin when he needed me cos i later found out that he around me to gain what ever he can. This dude stopped calling me because he is making his money. So i had to keep my distance.

Feel free to share yours. Its the only way u can let go of those regret.

Ever taking sides with my mother while she suffered DV in the hands of my father.

I regret all the care and protection I gave her.
If I had known, I would have ignored her and allow him continue to beat her

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

What Are Your Regrets For This Year? / World Most Hilarious Names / Amazing Animal Facts You Never Knew.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.